[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capitalism is like alcoholism, you need it to survive and maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: kekkest_of_keks.jpg (16 KB, 288x512) Image search: [Google]
kekkest_of_keks.jpg
16 KB, 288x512
Capitalism is like alcoholism, you need it to survive and maybe it'll make you happy once in a while but doesn't mean unless cured it'll kill you - you can't dispute that. It's the truth.
>>
If capitalism is like alcoholism, how come Stalin was an alcoholic? Checkmate.
>>
>>81449757
fpbp
>>
marxism is for people who are incapable of thinking.
>>
Anime is like alcoholism, you need it to survive and maybe it'll make you happy once in a while but doesn't mean unless cured it'll kill you - you can't dispute that. It's the truth.
>>
>>81449757
>t. perkele
>literally known for alcoholism and depression
maybe you should stop using capitalism to just barely survive and get fucked over at every wave?
like you did with nokia?
just give up finbro. come back to communism
>>
File: Laughing_Marx.jpg (141 KB, 480x563) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Marx.jpg
141 KB, 480x563
>>81450190
not an argument. Marxism is the future, and you will either like it or like it.
>>
>>81450343
Look at your communist neighbor. Do you REALLY want to live like that?
>>
>>81450527
too bad north korea isn't communist, they are closest to nazism than any other country now
>>
>>81450439
marxism
getting you anything but shot in the streets
Stalin would be proud of you
>>
>>81450527
norks tried to cure capitalism their way. and it failed dramatically. doesn't mean it should be cured
>>
I literally drink alcohol maybe 2-3 times a year, when I'm invited to parties.

I don't need it to survive.
>>
>>81451813
see, that's like scandi countries. capitalism limited to amounts that aren't lethal. dangerous, but not lethal.
>>
>>81450439
>>81449485
>>81450343
Marxism is the ugly version of Hegelianism. And even Hegelianism is not that great. when it comes to the individuals.

The best kind of economy has to be a capitalism based on needs rather than profit.
>>
>>81449485
>it's a i conflate capitalism with usury episode
lefty/pol/ pls go
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.