[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4 Ways White People Can Process Their Emotions Without Bringing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 577fd99d5e0ad.image[1].jpg (93 KB, 1200x907) Image search: [Google]
577fd99d5e0ad.image[1].jpg
93 KB, 1200x907
http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/02/white-people-emotions-tears/
http://pastebin.com/97xkXd3M

These people eat their own

>Because while most of the white activists I interact with know that discomfort is a part of the anti-racism process, they also don’t give themselves space to navigate facing their privileges, negative emotions, and deconstructing white supremacy. Chances are that you don’t either.
>>
>>81448036

Archive faggot
>>
When white people are in a ~PoC~ space, take deep breaths, stare at nothing specific in the distance, and repeat to yourself - "I am not worthy of respect or dignity"
>>
>>81448193
Are you a fucking moron?

There's a pastebin right there
>>
>if you're a white person in colored activist spaces

Something I will never, ever have to worry about.
>>
>>81448036

>white
>crying

Just put the noose around your own neck before we have to do it for you.
>>
>>81448755
And they wonder why people like me stopped being leftists and have switch to hard right despite not liking a lot of right wing policies. At least the right wing isn't wishing for my death.
>>
>>81448036
Just looking at this cucked faggot makes me sick.
>>
>>81448036
These generalisations on skin-tone trigger the shit out of me. An English, German and Romanian person are all white, but will have completely different bahaviours and population phenotypes.

Same thing with Black people, they may all come from Africa, but that fucker is made up of countries.
>>
the unapologetic racism of these people is amazing.
>>
>>81453453

And you know what's hilarious?

The moment there's an actual uprising from whites in their local areas, and they see it's happening all over the world, they'll turn on their own movements and ideals, becoming house niggers in exchange for safety, comfort and food.
>>
>>81448036
We really need to counter meme this "white tears" meme. When shit races invent safe spaces and microagressions and cry over the most trivial shit.

Any top class triple A memers in the house?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.