[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
India
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: india_map.jpg (198 KB, 1003x1125) Image search: [Google]
india_map.jpg
198 KB, 1003x1125
Serious discussion

What do you think is wrong with India's culture?
>>
>>81448021
the real question is what isn't
>>
all their cities sound like pokemon names.
>>
Scammers
>>
I hate low cost emergent people.
>>
The lack of toilets is frightening.
>>
>>81448113
Technical support scammers
>>
>>81448021
easier to count the things that ain't wrong with you than to count the things that are.
>>
>>81448021
Too much raping
>>
>>81448380
Isn't that a problem in Nigeria?
>>
>>81448021
lower caste should have a one child policy
>>
>>81448021

For starters, still using an international border map from 1971
>>
>>81448021
The problem with India is the same problem as with Brazil : it's a country with a superior race (upper castes) dominating inferior races (the rest).

The only future where India could prosper would be a future where they genocided all the lower castes.
>>
>>81448484
Nigeria doesnt make it to my news unless they arrest goats. Raping hindus sometimes do, when they rape and/or kill foreign tourists
>>
>>81448021
Too much shitting in streets.
Not enough toilets.
All telephone scammers are from india.
Its one of the most disgusting places to live.
The men are disgusting.
Its economy is in the shitter, unlike their actual shit.
They praise cows.
They rape women at the designated shitting spots.
They have that retarded period dot on their head.
They are dumb as fuck but think they are technical gods.
They bob their head when they talk.
They shit everywhere but the toilet.
They are short.
They are loud.
They are the shit niggers.
They cant shut the fuck up at theaters.
They are like monkeys that shit everywhere.
They smell like shit.
>>
>>81448021
You guys have the same problem as the Chinese. Too fucking crowded and no respect for one another. Also poo in the loo.
>>
>>81448021
poverty
lower caste fuckers
corruption
pollution
overpopulated
>>
>>81448021
everything
>>
>>81448021
>What do you think is wrong with India's culture?
Open defecation and giving the Jews a run for their money in kikedom.
>>
>>81448021
Is it true that you have border checkpoints between your states?
>>
>>81449094
that about sums it up
>>
File: average indian.jpg (79 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
average indian.jpg
79 KB, 500x334
>>81448021

An honest answer: The people.

My best friend has been travelling around India for 6 months now and he complains about how Indians are constantly trying to scam him.

>Hard to find good food with quality meat
>No decent alcohol (only the rum is somewhat drinkable)

Another major thing is the social life. There are no parties, no clubs, no bars, etc... How the hell do you guys go out to meet new people? And why are Indian men so awkward? It's like everyone is small and has autism
>>
>>81448021
>>
>>81449322
Russia has those too in parts, I think.
The US puts them up too on occasion.
>>
>>81448021

Over-reproduction

Laziness

Smugness without any real base, on the educated ones.

You leave for other people countries and never return. After 1000+ years, gypsies here speak in a dialect which I don't understand a word. I really wish to ship them back in few regions (you will not notice) to see where they can understand more easily a dialect or another
>>
>>81449833
>There are no parties, no clubs, no bars, etc...
They have to save money for the dowry.

They also have to splurge on special occasions to compensate for the fact that there is no other entertainment.
>>
>>81449833
Where the hell is your best friend?
I'm autistic and the overpopulation of clubs, bars and restaurants makes me nauseous.
Seriously, all big cities here is full of this crap.
>>
>>81448021
Greatest problem here is the complete lack of discipline and order. Nobody gives a shit about anything.
>>
>>81450956
>all big cities here is full of this crap.
I believe you.
>>
>>81448021
>>81451079
http://www.theuglyindian.com/
>>
>>81449833
This is closer to the cause

I feel like because all Indians have an inferiority complex they become accepting of otherwise immoral and dishonest behaviour in their colleagues.

and if you ever try to change this, everyone projects their own insecurities and problems onto you to bring you down, if you free yourself from it then you become the "betrayer" for not supporting their hypocrisy.

It's in education system too, which basically tests you for the stupid man's idea of smart, all the professors etc have their prestige and status thanks to this so changing it would cost them what they're are unwilling to give up(and deep down know don't deserve).

So no wonder every autist wants to leave the country because at some point I think they themselves become sick of it, but only pajeets can leave thanks to amazing education system.

from outside perspective people see what they have and not what's taken for granted, which is why I think they miss it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.