[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-White Propaganda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
File: maxresdefault.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
255 KB, 1920x1080
So it would appear that over the course of time, whites have been getting more and more hate, the video I've given a link to is explaining how Christopher Columbus exterminated the native Americans. dislike this Propaganda please.

https://youtu.be/fYTXRDtYzYc
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>81447968

>video is 2 minutes 50 seconds long

>waits 1 minute 50 seconds before bumping his thread

I'm watching the video, cool your shit down
>>
Germans reaction to Merkel when?
>>
>>81447776
Is this comedy central?
>>
Christopher Columbus didn't exterminate Indians.

It's the guys that followed.

Caribbean Indians were exterminated and replaced with niggers.

Euro-American settlers pushed Indians west.

Spaniards in the mainland basically just interbred with the Indians that could farm.
>>
Christopher Columbus was legitimately a genocidal manic.

History Not Taught is History Forgot: Columbus' Legacy of Genocide
http://www.mit.edu/~thistle/v9/9.11/1columbus.html

The tribute system, instituted by the Governor sometime in 1495, was a
simple and brutal way of fulfilling the Spanish lust for gold while
acknowledging the Spanish distaste for labor. Every Taino over the age
of fourteen had to supply the rulers with a hawk's bell of gold every
three months (or in gold-deficient areas, twenty-five pounds of spun
cotton); those who did were given a token to wear around their necks
as proof that they had made their payment; those who did not were, as
[Columbus's brother, Fernando] says discreetly "punished"-by having
their hands cut off, as [the priest, BartolomŽ de] las Casas says
less discreetly, and left to bleed to death.
>>
What's the big deal with the European tribes wiping out the Red tribes? The Red tribes did nothing but wipe each other out and enslave each other for thousands of years.
>>
8 Myths and Atrocities About Christopher Columbus and Columbus Day
http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2013/10/14/8-myths-and-atrocities-about-christopher-columbus-and-columbus-day-151653

Columbus Enslaved the Native People for Gold

Because Columbus reported a plethora of Natives for slaves, rivers of gold and fertile pastures to Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand, Columbus was given 17 ships and more than 1,200 men on his next expedition. However, Columbus had to deliver. In the next few years, Columbus was desperate to fulfill those promises—hundreds of Native slaves died on their way back to Spain and gold was not as bountiful as expected.

Columbus forced the Natives to work in gold mines until exhaustion. Those who opposed were beheaded or had their ears cut off.

In the provinces of Cicao all persons over 14 had to supply at least a thimble of gold dust every three months and were given copper necklaces as proof of their compliance. Those who did not fulfill their obligation had their hands cut off, which were tied around their necks while they bled to death—some 10,000 died handless.

In two years’ time, approximately 250,000 Indians on Haiti were dead. Many deaths included mass suicides or intentional poisonings or mothers killing their babies to avoid persecution.

According to Columbus, in a few years before his death, “Gold is the most precious of all commodities; gold constitutes treasure, and he who possesses it has all he needs in the world, as also the means of rescuing souls from purgatory, and restoring them to the enjoyment of paradise.”
>>
>>81447776
These red skins were never there, why are they this impacted from a guy in the late 1600s? Either way the land of North and South America was going to get colonized. Face it, these people were primitive compared to god tier Europeans. >>81448987 is right about the whole story.
>>
>>81449391
This.
Native Americans were beating each other with clubs when Europeans were delving into mathematics and science. Native Americans were savages without law and order, and their civilizations were weaker for it. Their genocide was suvival of the fittest. They were already killing each other, Europeans just happened to be better at it than all of the American tribes. Native Americans contributed nothing of significance to mankind.
>>
File: Columbus.png (137 KB, 636x1258) Image search: [Google]
Columbus.png
137 KB, 636x1258
Thief, Slave Trader, Murderer: Christopher Columbus and Caribbean Population Decline
https://muse.jhu.edu/article/235622
>>
>>81449389
Genocidal man of course. crazy man of course. But he was the vanguard of European trade and colonization. These SJW can't deny that, maybe that's why they hate him.
>>
Wasn't Christopher Columbus a Jew?

My family came to America in the 1930's from Sweden so I'm not guilty.
>>
>>81450165
>maybe that's why they hate him
Yes, people are pissed because Christopher Columbus and friends made money. Not because he enslaved a people and slaughtered those that stood up against his tyranny. Liberty for me but not for thee.
>>
>>81449623

The Spanish conquest of Latin America was done in the Roman style, Latin style.

They didn't kill the Indians. They discovered Indians with civilization and treated them like heathen pagans.

The learned to grow corn, tomatoes, potatoes, chilis, and then spread American farming.

There would be no "brown people" in Latin America if the Spaniards exterminated the Indians. There would only be whites and blacks.
>>
File: ODIN1.jpg (71 KB, 370x500) Image search: [Google]
ODIN1.jpg
71 KB, 370x500
>>81447776
the day approaches.
Woden and his people are here already.
The filth of the world will the stir a fury unbeknownst to mankind.
and the flames leave the world a smooth, glass-sheen of white.
>>
I met a Ethiopian/Nigerian Muslim who lived in Saudia Arabia once, she believed that white people and the colonials were pure evil, who raped, killed and stole everything from her people. It seems that there is a real hate for white people, even after all these years, like they will never forget.
It's a good thing they will never rise up against us.
>>
I can't believe they landed so many celebrities for this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
>>
File: abo.png (135 KB, 621x351) Image search: [Google]
abo.png
135 KB, 621x351
>>81447776

It reminds me of the 100% legit abos whining about Australia Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew

This stuff is everywhere, it has to stop. Those ungrateful little shits need to understand everything of value, everything civilized around them has been invented, enabled or stolen from white people.
>>
File: 1468578995299.png (1001 KB, 540x752) Image search: [Google]
1468578995299.png
1001 KB, 540x752
>>
>>81450353

No. He was Italian Christian since he had a Christian name in Latin.

His Spanish "pseudonym" made some Jews claim he could be Jewish.

Something about the "Colon" surname.

But he wasn't Spanish and the Colon surname may have become popular after his ascension to fame.
>>
>>81450979
I figured he was since Jews were expelled from Western Europe during his golden years.

Plus the kikes never teach about Leif erikson, just how Christopher Columbus was the first European to discover America.
>>
>>81447776
>Indian.
>Muh people hunted by white men.
No you was not, you traded your land for stupid shit like guns, tobacco, and whisky, then when you realized you got a bad deal you attempted to kill white people.

You would not attack soldiers, but attack civilians like families on a wagon trail because Indians are known for being savages.

Then Indians got blown the fuck out cause they would not stop attacking white people and scaled down to the shit number they are today.

INDIANS STILL HOLD A GRUDGE TOO AND LEARNED NOTHING FROM THEIR ANCESTORS!

Still making bad deals, still acting violent.
>>
File: vonbraun.jpg (154 KB, 475x357) Image search: [Google]
vonbraun.jpg
154 KB, 475x357
>>81450751
>>81447776
Whites are forever the boat builder.
Forever taking humanity to the limit of the known
Forever lighting the world from Prometheus's fire.
Soon, we should cast his flame upon the filth that ruins the perfection of our creation.
>>
>>81447776
columbus dindu nuffin wrong.

any liberal propaganda shall be opposed regardless of its factual base.
>>
Bump
>>
>>81447776
t. cuck filmmaker that hired some Indian actors straight from the reservation.
Columbus never went to America anyway, only the island know today as Haiti/Dominican republic.

>>81450649
I swear the people that teach them this are all Marxist teachers at schools and Tumblr SJWs.
>>
I don't get why these United States Native Americans are angry about Christopher Columbus are so uppity about him. Mesoamerican Amerindians and Caribbean Amerindians are the ones who were effected by his violence. At worst they can suggest that their ancestors died from the diseases brought over by Christopher Columbus. But that wasn't on purpose.
>>
>>81451371

>No you WAS not

stopped reading there
>>
>>81449614

A lot of the atrocities attributed to Spaniards were slander from colonial rivals trying to justify conquest of Spanish claimed land and gain favor with natives over the Spanish.

One of the reasons Latin America didn't become as prosperous as the United States is because the white population couldn't outbreed the mestizo, native, and black populations.

Latin America has suffered from a shortage of white people to maintain innovation and sophistication.

Brazil can only compete as a soft apartheid.

If the Spanish exterminated the Indians then why aren't Mexico, Central America, and Spanish South America more economically prosperous and sophisticated?
>>
>>81447776
How many four lokos do they pay these people? I am around Native Americans all the fucking time. They do not concern themselves with Columbus or Andrew Jackson they dont fucking care.
>>
>>81451734
>A lot of the atrocities attributed to Spaniards were slander from colonial rivals trying to justify conquest of Spanish claimed land and gain favor with natives over the Spanish.
I would like to see sources on this. The Spanish recorded their atrocities themselves.
>>
File: silvio-dante-sopranos-photos-5.jpg (68 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
silvio-dante-sopranos-photos-5.jpg
68 KB, 600x400
>>81447776

I barely made it past the 1m mark. Burgerbro, you have to finish what you've started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E
>>
Indians are just like niggers.
Where will they be if white man didn't show up?
>>
>>81447776
>Christopher Columbus
>white
>>
>>81447776

Columbus never reached America, only the Caribbean.
>>
File: 1467426147280.jpg (56 KB, 490x746) Image search: [Google]
1467426147280.jpg
56 KB, 490x746
>>81447776
I don't know why people whine about this, most of the native population died from infectious diseases the Europeans carried and spread unintentionally. It isn't "the white man's" fault germ theory hadn't been scientifically accepted yet and nobody considered there existed people so isolated they never developed immunity to what were usually non-fatal infections.
>>
>>81451876

The English have a history of slandering the Spaniards.

And European Jews were pissed at Spaniards for the Reconquista and Inquisition.

The Spanish also tried to conquer the Vatican but were stopped by the Swiss guard.

The Spanish became unpopular in several circles of European society and pissed many people off.

Spanish have been shit on ever since and called sanguine, violent, and overall dickish.
>>
File: 1467738177732.jpg (85 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
1467738177732.jpg
85 KB, 759x1092
>>81447776
I had a good laugh, 8/8
>>
File: 1451163370450.jpg (106 KB, 720x604) Image search: [Google]
1451163370450.jpg
106 KB, 720x604
>>81447776
>>
I cant stand these cuck films.

"He got lost, he didnt discover anything"
You still discover it even if you did it by accident!

I guess we should stop using penicillin because we made it by accident.
>>
>>81447776
Holy fuck these people are hideous
>>
>>81448987
You expect low iq shit people to know or care about actual history?
>>
I'm part native and I look more native than half of them, yet I consider myself white and pass as one.

These fucks don't understand pureblooded natives all fucking died because their immune system wasn't good enough.

Whenever you see a "native" with a beard, you know he's a fake. So by being dicks to whites, they're disrespecting their own ancestors that allowed them not to go out of existence.
>>
I was born in United States land. By technicality doesn't that make me a native too?
>>
>>81447776
he was italian tho. if anything its anti latin
>>
File: INLNGVO.png (482 KB, 334x629) Image search: [Google]
INLNGVO.png
482 KB, 334x629
>>81447776
Columbus was a pimp. If feather niggers built ocean faring vessels they could have gotten in on that colony $$$ too
>>
Well for starters he was a Jew. The soon of a Venetian Merchant looking to find a new homeland for his people after they were kicked out of Spain in 1492. So this would be the first time a jew kicked out/killed people and took there homes for themselves.
>>
I don't get this "not discovered" narrative
Europeans had no idea the Americas existed
They find it and it is therefore discovered
>>
Columbus was a great man.
he did what no one else in his time was brave enough to do and risk a journey on an open sea he was not completely sure was actually crossable (since the distance of ocean between Europe and China would be gigantic if the Americas weren't in the middle)

holding him up to modern moral standards I think is just an attempt to devalue his contribution to humanity as a whole.
>>
>>81451289
Columbus was the first one to discover and found shit that was not over run by teepee nigs 10 years later
>>
>>81453490
and to quote the dictionary definition
"find unexpectedly during a search"
so he discovered the Americas
>>
>>81447776
>>81452933

fucking Untermensch. They would stil be hunting animals in their underwear with a bow and arrow, living in their tents, occupying a shitload of land they would never properly use if it wasn't for Europeans.
>>
>>81447776
>dislike this Propaganda please.

No. It's important to spread white hatred in order to instill despair.
>>
>>81451801
I thought they neutered 4 loko and you cant even get a buzz off it now?

DESU I can see Cherokee niggers being ass mad about Jackson but all the other tribes should fuck off. The Cherokee would have been BTFO in a war and exterminated if they had stayed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK4DVMU7Crs

>all those people on the vid
>>
>>81453490
its just nonsense

he "discovered" it because his expedition was the first to sail there, and come back to tell the world about it.

after Columbus EVERYONE knew, even non Europeans like the Turks had new world maps drawn up and send (albeit meager) expeditions.
>>
If Native Americans still ruled this country, they STILL would've had black slaves.
>>
File: 1467067491494.jpg (27 KB, 260x264) Image search: [Google]
1467067491494.jpg
27 KB, 260x264
>>81450751
We wuz ABOS N SHIT
>>
File: cathofu.png (50 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
cathofu.png
50 KB, 417x500
>>81453470
if he was a jew he was deep undercover he wrong about wanting to baptize all the indians and named cities after the holy Eucharist and shit
>>
>>81454087
* he wrote* about wanting to baptize indians and shit
>>
>>81453524
he a was a Jew. Hardly a great man. maybe a lucky man. but like most Jews he has a sickness. Believe it or not but Jews tend to be quite genocidal. Read the bible you will find out Jews slaughtered the Canaanites. and now in modern day you have Jews committing genocide against whites. And they did it again in the 16th century with Natives
>>
>>81454087
Look it up there are accounts of him writing to letters to his family in Hebrew.
>>
>>81447776
>italians
>white
>>
>>81454275
>he a was a Jew.
nice baseless accusations
and for a Jew he sure was a hardcore christian

is this how you react to the drivel marxists spout? by claiming every "bad guy" in their eyes was actually Jewish?
>>
>propaganda

what they say is completely true though.
>>
>>81447776
Normally when I go on my morning walk I try to be nice, and smile at people as we pass each other

Within the past couple weeks I have noticed black people don't smile back anymore. They give me a look of disgust
Not even joking. This BLM shit is fucking with peoples minds.
>>
>>81447776

Christopher Columbus literally never set foot on the mainland. What the fuck are they upset about?
>>
>>81454456
if this is true, doesn't this prove that it is in fact Jews who are the great movers and shakers of the world, and that Europeans were just their tools of choice for a few centuries?
>>
>>81447776
He didn't even land on the continental mainland...
>>
Middle finger is so progressive and cool!
>>
>>81447776
I actually don't mind if these people, the indigenous that is, hate Columbus. They have every right too. But for the Europeans who live here they have to be completely fucking insane to hate Columbus.

I absolutely despise what we've become.
>>
>>81454838
>>81454794
I thought he landed near panama or some shit that technically counted
>>
>>81449389
Columbus was just following orders given by pope in Doctrine of Discovery. Its really the catholics fault
>>
>>81449814

>Their genocide was suvival of the fittest
>god tier Europeans

60% white.
Welcoming browns, blacks and yellows
Doesn't actually rule it's own countries.
Soon to be extinct.

Remember how your indo european ancesters in asia got raped by mongoloids and then completely replaced by them? The white race is weak, enjoy your "survival of the fittest"

PS: you are already loosing it, Trump won't make you any whiter because he is a jewish puppet like everyone else in your government.
>>
>>81454972
>*Columbus didn't “discover” America — he never set foot in North America. During four separate trips that started with the one in 1492, Columbus landed on various Caribbean islands that are now the Bahamas as well as the island later called Hispaniola. He also explored the Central and South American coasts
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2013/10/14/christopher-columbus-3-things-you-think-he-did-that-he-didnt/
>>
>>81454538
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/22/christopher-columbus-jewish_n_1534928.html
>>
>>81450353
So you are guilty of being a jew? What are you doing on pol?
>>
>>81455031
>The white race is weak
Hahahahaha
>>
the biography where Columbus is painted as some evil maniac was published by his enemies in the Spanish court to discredit him
the biography by his son paints a very different picture.
>>
>>81455090
The Vikings discovered America
;)
>>
File: 1457738861001.jpg (80 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1457738861001.jpg
80 KB, 640x1136
>>81450979
Columbus was Portuguese you idiot. This the video is thus clearly not anti-white
>>
Anybody else feel pride that Columbus and Europe completely crushed an entire people?

Like why should I feel sorry? As if these fucks wouldn't do the same to Europe if they had actually sailed East. They were already doing it to their own fucking people.
>>
>>81455634
OP's video triggers me because American Indians (who benefit every day from the laws and civilzation we have built for them) complain about a man who never set foot in modern USA.

I don't even know how to fix that much retardation.
>>
>>81455398
I am ethnically jewish but I converted to Catholicism in college, I am just like the apostles
>>
>>81455798
The Native American indians who are still around are the descendants of the cowards who didn't fight for their land but rather submitted and weakly crawled on their knees.

Just keep that in mind.
>>
>>81455699

He was italian from genoa retard
>>
Personally I feel we shouldn't argue with the leftist narrative on this one, we lose nothing by conceding it.

What we gain, however, is a stark warning against the dangers of immigration. Australia and Israel are other good examples leftists love. Mass immigration has a 100% bad outcome for natives.
>>
>>81455031

t. Mohammad
>>
>>81455966
They actually won't agree with you on this. They see themselves as "citizens of the world" and they will simply say that it was state sponsored immigration based on colonial interests so don't even try that argument.

Enough I say. Stop trying to pander to their interests and win their support. That is weak.
>>
File: Johnny_Reb.jpg (124 KB, 1499x1946) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_Reb.jpg
124 KB, 1499x1946
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0
>>
>>81455699
were his parents portuguese? Because he was from Genoa
>>
>>81447776
I bet not a single one of those retards is more than 30% injun.
>>
File: RT logo.png (9 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
RT logo.png
9 KB, 500x500
>>81447776

According to RT, natives had a highly advanced utopian civilization and Europeans were backward savages.

Also, Spanish and Portuguese conquests are USA's fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw1HRgoYf5U
>>
>>81456082
>They see themselves as "citizens of the world"

Which can also be easily batted aside by reminding them that it's easy for a national group to cloak it's intentions in idealism.
>>
>>81455782
I do, he's partially responsible for all of this awesome shit we have here now. We get to explore this vast land and have all the modern conveniences with it.
Those Indians were going to die of disease or murdered by another tribe anyway, today they don't have to.
Remember though, everybody's a victim of White Christians, everyone lost their six million
>>
>>81455881
its funny because there were several times in US history where the indians could have banded together and lead a war party to BTFO the whites and modernize themselves
>>
>>81451681
Public schooling has failed yet another American.
>>
>>81447776
Chris was a wop, wasn't he? You know the moors did so much fucking...
>>
>>81447776
god, they are so fucking ugly, they look disgusting
>>
>>81456311
WTF is this
>So advance 5x the size and advancement of rome
>Loses to "Savages" with swords and guns

Why do people lie on the internet?
>>
>>81456609
They tried under Tecumseh and fought and died.

Most Americans romanticized the Native Americans and actually held some measure of respect for them contrary to popular belief. They were warriors and we respect that in a people.
>>
>>81456370
I think you'd be wasting your time trying to reason or debate with them. Realize they are your enemy and treat them as such otherwise just accept that you've lost.
>>
File: 1467025886556.png (218 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
1467025886556.png
218 KB, 592x385
>>81456311
>>
>>81455782

They weren't a "people." They were peoples of similar origin divided into several ethnic and language groups and were separated over vast distances.

Comparing a North American nomadic Indian tribe and an Aztec or Incan is like comparing a nomadic ancient Turkic man with an Ancient Egyptian man.

The Spanish didn't exterminate the civilized Native Americans. They conquered the civilized Native Americans. They also conquered, indoctrinated, and Hispanified the not-so-civilized ones.

Full conquest like the Romans did with the Gauls and North Africans.
>>
>>81455120
>Jewingtonpost
Not even going to bother reading it.
>>
>Indians were savages

When will this meme cease, there were outlier hunter/gatherer type groups in the more colder/inhospitable hinterlands, a large portion of the continent was settled by groups who formed complex well defined governments. Agriculture was also highly developed. In parts of Mexico and Latin America this reached a pinnacle of massive cities, which are architectural marvels, almost as big and impressive as anything existing in Europe or the rest of the world around the same time. Of course they weren't perfect and noble, there existed prior to European contact forms of war, slavery and atrocities against one another but its hypocritical to point this out as a justification for their eradication considering how this existed in Europe.
>>
>>81457645
except the spaniards breed with amerindian women at mass scales
>>
>>81458043
t. Paco Hernandez
>>
File: trump_fuck_u.jpg (94 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
trump_fuck_u.jpg
94 KB, 635x600
>>81447776

European expansion and colonialism was simply natural selection. We owe inferior cultures nothing.

Evolve or die.
>>
>>81458651
>natural selection
T. Abdullah Arsalan
>>
>>81458651
Is that why you are being killed off?
>>
File: 4733010-8380799852-dukex.jpg (59 KB, 490x519) Image search: [Google]
4733010-8380799852-dukex.jpg
59 KB, 490x519
>>81458651
Germans are always the best posters.
Everyone always seems to forget they are the ones who awakened the World to the atrocities of the modern Jew and actually put up an effort against them. Germany is the main Country of the World
>>
File: 1455272188513.jpg (12 KB, 254x263) Image search: [Google]
1455272188513.jpg
12 KB, 254x263
>>81459090

Guess again, leaf.
>>
>trade a meaningless dislike for views
>views give them more money and attention
>being this retarded
>>
File: 1459074498422.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1459074498422.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>81459295

I'm purely here as a spectator
>>
File: 1461223692858.jpg (25 KB, 542x540) Image search: [Google]
1461223692858.jpg
25 KB, 542x540
>>81459295
>dat flag
>>
>>81459449
t. Muhammad al Jihadi
>>
>>81459431
Germans are almost as bad as Canadians.
>>
File: yeah_ok.gif (915 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
yeah_ok.gif
915 KB, 245x285
>>81459926

leaf posts are the cringiest shit
>>
>>81458243
The romans also PASTA'D Gauls and Egyptians too
>>
>>81460021
Britain wants to be the Main Country of the World but it's really just anglo scum cucked by Winstein Churshill, sure we were Cucked too, but that's why I am saying Germany is the best, only them Japan, and Italy deserve our respects for their noble attempt at what we all desire.
>>
>>81460168
t. Babu al Turkmani
>>
File: truth01.png (159 KB, 1888x782) Image search: [Google]
truth01.png
159 KB, 1888x782
>>
>>81460021
The japs seem to be dropping their kawaii crap, hope the germans KREIG KREIG and push france's shit in.

Bet if a french spy reported german invasion plans they'd surrender preemptively.
>>
what you think. if soldiers in 1940, americans, british, french, czech, australians well everyone saw whats happening to world now, how niggers in USA killing white people and raping them, how sandniggers are blowing up and raping europe what would they do? would they join germany? i rly wonder. i wont believe they would be silent like we are now about this insane situation. propaganda against whites everywhere its unbearable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIOIx8cE2hE
>>
>>81461197
All conquerors view themselves in this way. The Roman's did this with the Gauls who they went on to erase all indications these in many cases advanced and civilized tribes had anything to offer (the men who built Stonehenge and ornate metallugy). No doubt that if the colonial powers conquered China they would have done the same thing. Downplaying Chinese achievements and overstating European and Japanese advancements.
>>
>>81461755
Nope, most of us who are sane aren't going to fight for anything rather than reclaiming the Countries our ancestors built. I'd rather die than fight my fellow White man so some company can get even more rich.
>>
File: Christopher-Columbus.jpg (109 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Christopher-Columbus.jpg
109 KB, 400x300
>>81447776
Why can't I post images on youtube

It would be glorious
>>
>>81447776
>Christopher Columbus
Wasn't he a Jew?
>>
File: neckbeard.jpg (142 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.jpg
142 KB, 1000x800
>>81447776
Why does there appear to be an inverse relationship between the benevolence of majority groups and the hostility of minority groups?

You *never* hear about the Pakistani Christians and Hindu's bitching about brutality or the Tibetans regarding the Chinese.
>>
>>81447776
looks like a fat gook to me
>>
>>81455699
He was Italian. The craziest you can get is claiming he was the bastard son of a Polish King.
>>
>>81462175
To be quite honest, i'd rather die than fight anybody so this degenerate gynocracy can go on a bit longer.

I'll be watching the collapse from brazil, with some tail on my lap.
>>
I did my part
>>
>>81447776
Why do people act like tree niggers were some sort to peace loving people? They were savage fucks who would have eventually killed each other off anyway.
>>
>>81458043

Calling the native americans "savages" is definitely taking it too far. I think thats just dumb propaganda used to dehumanize the natives and make people feel less guilty for taking ownership of the land.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the land was rightfully the natives. I just don't think it's as simple as saying they were savages. They had a lot of admirable things about their culture.
>>
>>81463592
t. Black Raven of the Midnight Moon
>>
Didn't watch it, but factually Columbus WAS a genocidal monster in regards to how he treated the natives.

You can't even blame it on Catholic doctrine either, as there were monks and priests who came shortly after him who attempted to convert the natives to the Christian path via befriending them and communitarian principles.
>>
>>81449814
>Native Americans were beating each other with clubs when Europeans were delving into mathematics and science.

Tribes in Central and South America did develop to some point. They had advancements in agriculture, metallurgy, astronomy and architecture centuries before the Spaniards first arrived. I'm not saying they were the epitome of civilization, but credit where credit is due.

I think the problem is that tribes in the north never accomplished a fucking thing. That's why "native americans" (some people in the video clearly have European traits) in the US tend to be such cry babies. Their native ancestors never accomplished a fucking thing. All they ever did was fuck around in the sun all day. Plus, the fuckers in the video shouldn't be talking. Columbus never reached North America.
>>
>>81463317
You're a traitor to all mankind.
Pic related is what will happen to your degenerate Country the second shit starts to go down.
>>
reminds me of that Sopranos episode about columbus day
>>
>>81447776
HAHAAHA

okay so I'm from a rez and I actually know the chick in that picture, her name is Columbia Haupt. She's a total fucking urban indian. She doesn't know shit about her tribe. Her dad's tribe anyway, which is the one I'm enrolled in. I fucking hate urban indians
>>
>>81455570

What is there to laugh? You will just stop existing in around 50-100 years.
>>
>>81464103
I'm from california. And you are the traitor, if you are willing to die for this gynocracy. I'd be willing to fight and die for my country, if it was worth fighting for. I'd rather be in brazil than work my ass off so my ex-wife can fuck jamal in the house i paid for while i foot the bill. So i sold the house and bought a whole building in rio. Fuck you, and fuck her. If she doesn't want me after all i sacrificed for our family, its high time she makes some sacrifices herself.
>>
>>81463592
>They had a lot of admirable things about their culture.

Such as?
>>
>>81464543
Completely untrue, there are always back up tribes of any race and Whites are the majority in all of their Countries. Only in my country is there a risk of becoming a minority and we already have a candidate willing to prevent that.
You're forgetting Amish, Mormons, and Northern tribesman who have no need of going into civilization to begin with, and then snowy civilizations like in Alaska, Norway and Russia where nonwhites will never go. There's a lot to learn about Whites if you want to know where their populations extend to. There are many, many isolated areas where Whites exist untouched by other races and many of the Baltic states remain homogeneous. Even moderately successful Countries like Poland and Hungary vow to keep nonwhites out.
Wew lad. You're fucking stupid as shit.
If anything, Middle Easterners are doomed because they are fleeing their homelands in droves and getting cucked by everyone, namely Israel, daily. Africa is getting cucked by Asia and Western Corporations as well.
>>
>>81464003
That's because you're ignorant of their achievements and it was easier to bulldoze over the earth and wood built temples and cities than the stone buildings the Mayans, Aztecs and Incas built.

The Iroquoian system of government influenced the American system.
>>
>>81465228
I'm saying I'd rather form a union against the entire system and forcibly audit it before I go and die in some war. Expose their evil crimes and lies, force everyone about to die to find out why they should have to in the first place. Without soldiers, there is no war, without corrupt leaders, there is no need for a war.
Also, California isn't a good place to find a wife anyway.
>>
>>81464003
Yes, but even then, the civilizations from Central and South America that are frequently lauded were still essentially in the Stone Age with all their tools and weapons being knapped from stone.
>>
>>81465600
Right... Drop that weed, its hurting your brain.

The native indians didn't have shit, and they don't have shit to this day.

We bulldozed the germans multiple times into nothing. They bounced back and dominated europe again EVERY TIME. We could nuke these krauts into oblivion and they would crawl out of the rubble and take over europe again, because HOW THE FUCK DO THEY DO THAT
>>
File: aztec.jpg (129 KB, 650x564) Image search: [Google]
aztec.jpg
129 KB, 650x564
>ABLOOBLOOBLOO
>>
>>81448987
This is really hard for people to understand
>>
>>81465723
No, you won't. Nobody is going to lay blame at the feet of women, ever.

We instituted legal indentured slavery and nobody even noticed.

Shed your illusions kid, before life tears them away from you.
>>
File: cc.png (217 KB, 1100x737) Image search: [Google]
cc.png
217 KB, 1100x737
>>81447776
>Christopher Colombo landed in North America
>>
>>81466179
Yeah but the strong arm of the nation, the power, the military, the police(men) don't agree with what's going on.
>>
>if only EBUL WHITEY hadn't come here, we would still be living in peace and harmony with nature
>>
>>81466252
Central American and those islands are part of North America you dumbass
>>
File: Awaken!.jpg (390 KB, 1404x1099) Image search: [Google]
Awaken!.jpg
390 KB, 1404x1099
>>81466459
WE WAS PILLAR MEN
>>
>>81466350
Yeah, they do. It was the nation that told me i had to pay for child support and alimony, that i couldn't see my children, it was the police that came to take my sons away.

Your attempts to justify this only serve to prove you are part of the problem.
>>
>the likes on that video
>>
>>81466179
You did what now.
>>
>>81448597

SAVAGE

>>81447776

Columbus was never white.
>>
>>81466804
Before you go down that road, they held false testimony against me in a court of law. They are no sons of mine.

Those fucks can live on foodstamps with their slut mother.
>>
>>81447776
GENOESE

FUCKING

SHITS
>>
File: 14619122698430.jpg (40 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
14619122698430.jpg
40 KB, 604x453
>>81450751
Half people in this clip the are same that were in "what white means to you" clip.
These people most likely all actors.
>>
>>81450384
>There would be no "brown people" in Latin America if the Spaniards exterminated the Indians.

The Spics were already brown, you dumb spic.
>>
>>81447776

yeah, she looks so cool giving the finger ! what a confident woman of color !
>>
File: ahahahaha.jpg (30 KB, 512x332) Image search: [Google]
ahahahaha.jpg
30 KB, 512x332
>>81466679
>Central American and those islands are part of North America
>This much denial
>>
You come, you prove your superiority, you conquer. Fair and square.
>>
>>81465785
You're right. However I still wonder what would have happened to them if Europeans had never got here.
>>
>>81467803
>says the country being completely overrun by Muslims
>>
>>81448987
Interesting how Christopher Columbus's diary discusses killing the native Taino's and how easy it was for him to sic dogs on them
>>
>>81447776

The eradication of native americans and the annexation of their land was a positive thing for all of humanity. I really hate this belief that if someone gets hurt that means it was bad. Natives were low IQ retards with no relevant tech. The entire continent would be Africa 2.0 if Columbus didn't pop his head in. These fags wouldn't be afforded the privilege of staring into a camera if it weren't for Columbus.
>>
>>81447776

>native Americans died off in their millions decades before Columbus because of disease
>Columubs genocided the native Americans

apparently these are both true according to liberals
>>
File: cortes_hernan_2.jpg (19 KB, 340x293) Image search: [Google]
cortes_hernan_2.jpg
19 KB, 340x293
>>81448987
Except it was the other way around, Columbus and most of the caribbean conquistadors were omnicidal maniacs. They drove the caribs and most surrounding amerindian populations extinct.
We didn't get the diplomatic, centered conquerors until pic related, who was nobler and more humane than most other conquistador captains, unfortunately our goverment keeps pushing his image as that as a bloodthirsty demon, and most plebs wouldn't know otherwise
>>
>>81452279
THis is true, but all the shit smeared at Columbus is as well.
Queen Isabella herself had to free the indians he had enslaved
>>
>>81451371
>not knowing about the "five civilized tribes" which adopted European values
>not knowing of the Indian removal policy, termination policy, assimilation policy of the US government

A lot was stolen. FDR's administration tried to help. It didn't go far enough or last very long. My ancestors were forced and tortured to forget their language, their stories, their spirits.
>>
>>81450979
He was part catalan, look it up. Colom was his surname and it means pigeon.
>>
Based fucking Columbus

Too bad he didn't finish the job,the world still has mexidiaper filth and indio rapist scum that kill UN volunteers who came to help their stinky armpit of a shithole.
>>
>>81455811
So you support an organization that perpetrated holocaust on the indians? You know it was the catholics that set the attitudes that westerns had towards indigenous people with the Doctrine of Discovery. A jew supporting a organization that commited a greater holocaust then one commited against his own people that is amazing.
>>
>>81447776
"Veni, vidi, vici". As simple as that.
>>
>>81470692
>So you support an organization that perpetrated holocaust on the indians?
Holocaust implies loss of people,not fauna.

Build the wall,Miguel.
>>
>>81453683
>properly use land
Land is properly used when it hosts and supports humanity. You're presupposing that Indians don't qualify in your vision of humanity, and are thus a burden on the land. This conclusion is biased.
>>
>>81470692
>catholics that set the attitudes that westerns had towards indigenous
that they were people with souls and thus it was illegal to enslave them?
That said souls made the process of their conversion most important, as to help them reach the Lord? The one that made missionaries learn and codify their languages in latin characters so that they may not be lost?
It were the heretics the ones that outright killed them you stupid fuck, if not for the Catholic Church there would be no living indians nor indivudual amerindian cultures remaining
>>
>>81469368
Wasn't the reason he actually did so well is because he realized the value of making alliances with the natives to begin with?
>>
>>81470905
kek, why would the little gispy hold such a grudge against indians?
>>
>>81455031
>Whites weak

almost every nation that has nukes is white so weak
>>
>>81471199

>It were the heretics the ones that outright killed them you stupid fuck, if not for the Catholic Church there would be no living indians nor indivudual amerindian cultures remaining

Oh you must speak mayan instead of spanish then right?
>>
>>81471213
said alliances were what ensued his victory over tenochtitlan.
And he kept true to his word. In exchange for military support, becoming lieges of Charles V and conversion to christianity, the allied natives kept administering their own lands without spaniard meddling, kept their own nobility recognized by castillan, aragonese and HRE courts, and were granted certain priviledges like the ability to keep horses, firearms and the right to serve on further expeditions of conquest as auxiliaries.
They lost most of it in Bourbon and independent administrations
>>
>>81447776
>that faggot at 1:21

even if that were true, no ex post facto laws
>>
>>81471354
Its dusk for the transalvanian and hasnt drained a virgin yet...
>>
>>81471795
Is that meant to be sarcastic?
Several maya, nahua and other auctoctonous variants are alive and well, even doing better than native iberian languages at that
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Mexico
>>
>>81471795
Mayan was extinct m8 you mean nauhatel
>>
File: c18bonf.jpg (37 KB, 293x386) Image search: [Google]
c18bonf.jpg
37 KB, 293x386
C18 KILLED LESS THEN 5

ALL OF WHICH DESERVED IT

THEY'RE NOW CLASSED AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

BLM WON'T BE CLASSED AS A TERRORIST GROUP BECAUSE THEY'RE NIGGERS

WAKE UP WHITES YOU WONT FIND PEACE IN THE LEFT WING ONLY THE DEATHS OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS

MODS ARE DELETING MY POSTS

FAR LEFT SUPPORTERS ARE ON HERE TRYING TO HIDE THE TRUTH BECAUSE THEY KNOW I'M RIGHT
>>
>>81471822
I figured that was the case, but modern liberal historians try to erase this.
>>
>>81472116
it isn't tho
neither is the nahua family at that
>>
File: meh.ro12220[1].png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro12220[1].png
645 KB, 830x1262
This is anti italian discrimination.
>>
>>81469368
>True.
Both Franciscos de Montejo though.
>>
File: ITS_TIME_TO_FACE_THE_CROW.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
ITS_TIME_TO_FACE_THE_CROW.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>>81447776
Troggs mad that they didn't fight harder for their land.

Go back to the bar chief battles with sobriety.
>>
File: 1430500864132.jpg (224 KB, 900x610) Image search: [Google]
1430500864132.jpg
224 KB, 900x610
>>81447776
nothing but hot air being blown from their hurt butts.
>>
>>81469563
>>81469368

Columbus got unpopular. He made enemies that had to justify screwing him over.

Yeah, the Caribbean Indians were fucked over and replaced by black slaves.

The Indians on the mainland were saved because of the civilizations that existed there. They got conquered and made "Spanish" or Spanish-like. They could farm and do it well.
>>
>>81472398
>why I oughtaaa
>ehh fuggedabout it
>>
File: Nuke.jpg (107 KB, 900x707) Image search: [Google]
Nuke.jpg
107 KB, 900x707
>>81472794
>"Cough"
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2016/06/25/commentary/shinzo-abes-bait-switch-campaign-strategy/
>>
>>81455031
Germany has a real problem with letting Ahmed use the internet. Please go back to fucking goats.
>>
File: cagayan battles2.png (124 KB, 1734x648) Image search: [Google]
cagayan battles2.png
124 KB, 1734x648
>>81472794
Yet you have been thoroughly cucked by every single foreign european that has ever made contact with you, from spic spice traders force selling you arquebuses, to englishmen forcing you to open up fr trade, to germcucks and burgers forcing you to industrialize, to the atomic cleansing americans forced upon you (at the sime time cucking you out of your ""empire"" that you couldn't even hold for more than a decade)
And now you are just an american military / corporate base, to be used against the much more relevant chinks.
really makes u think... huhh
>>
WTF, i hate Columbus now
>>
>>81472067
>at meant to be sarcastic?
I am guessing English isn't your first language

Yes it was meant to be sarcastic.

At one time the whole Mexican area spoke native languages before spanish conquistadors raped and murdered their way across the continent. That is what you are a product of rape. Too bad Catholics dont believe in birth control, then we wouldn't be having this pointless discussion. Your just like you ancestors except you suck catholic dick by choice.
>>
>>81447776
Anyone else seen the interraical marriage rate for Natives? It's above 50% for both sexes. Native Americans won't even exist in a generation or two because they need that white boy money for that mouthwash they like to drink so much.
>>
>>81473258

Should have killed him while you could vamp
>>
>>81473455
how about u let me fuck ur mom instead?
>>
File: SIdSloth2.jpg (18 KB, 295x259) Image search: [Google]
SIdSloth2.jpg
18 KB, 295x259
>>81447776
>explaining how Christopher Columbus exterminated the native Americans

Christopher Columbus never even set foot on the North American continent.
>>
>>81473078
Columbus couldn't mantaint a single fort for a year and demanded to be named admiral for the comming american fleet, and governor of the discovered territories
Columbus could barely mantain his own flotilla without mutinies
Columbus insisted that the mainland was Cathay (China) until his death
Columbus was cucked out of his first bash of slaves when he presented them at the queen, whom inmediatly demanded them to be set free
Columbus was a great sailor, a shit administrator and a general asshat, this is out of the question
>>
>>81473534

Depends is it true vamps can bring someone back from dead? If so I am totally cool with it. Would even call you daddy
>>
>>81470244
>stop murdering us and your children. stop getting drunk and beating your wife. stop being redskinned niggers
>no
>trailoftears.exe

boo fucking hoo. injuns are a living reminder to never show mercy to an enemy
>>
>>81473345
I am guessing english isn't your first language either, Juan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STYDAb_iCjg
>>
>>81474680
Ummm Juan it says your as in possessive

Clearly English isn't your first language. Tell me how do you say that in Mayan?
>>
>>81475103
>"Your just like you ancestors except you suck catholic dick by choice."
Whatever you say.
>>
>>81474680
Do you speak any native Mexican languages besides Spanish?
Which of course isn't native!
>>
>>81475274
Btw when will you be mowing my lawn next?
>>
>>81469368
>our goverment keeps pushing his image as that as a bloodthirsty demon

Excuse me what?
When?
Where?

The man is a hero, everyone knows about the hospital he funded that provides healthcare to this very day. I have never once hear a bad thing about him.
>>
>>81475682
The only one blood thirsty is the Romanian
>>
Native Americans are lowlife scumbags, the niggers of America, they lived there for thousand of year and never even invented a fucking wheel or basic plubming, all they did was genociding each others in tribe wars. And now they cry because superior white man from across the sea did a number on them and introduced them to civilization. I wish Europeans killed every single one of them.
>>
>>81475346
Nah, there isn't any practical application for them. How about you?
>>
>>81475682
>When?
Mostly since the revolution, the postrev goverment was indigenist and anti hispanic
>Where?
Mostly in public ed textbooks, nowadays
>>
>>81474590
We tried that, it didn't work.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Civilized_Tribes
>>
>>81475962
Even without the wheel they were pretty impressive. Some had written language, multi storied buildings that will outlast the homes we live in now
>>
>>81448987
>Euro-American settlers pushed Indians west.
the indians didn't just get shoved state by state you retard, they were killed and forced to move
>>
>>81465459

>Completely untrue, there are always back up tribes of any race and Whites are the majority in all of their Countries.

Completely untrue your indoeuropean ancestors in asia got genocided by the mongoloids and never came back - namely the tocharians and scythians.

>u're forgetting Amish, Mormons, and Northern tribesman

They will become muslims.

>and then snowy civilizations like in Alaska, Norway and Russia where nonwhites will never go

Who are the Chuckcha and the mongols people who lived in those areas for thousands years without any technology. It's the europeans who live in comfy areas not the "shitskins", Mongolia and Arabia are two of the world most inhospitable places for large populations and not Europe or the USA.

> Even moderately successful Countries like Poland and Hungary vow to keep nonwhites out.

They will be sanctioned to hell and forced to take in refugees, unless they can start a big war against the NWO they won't exist in the future.

>Wew lad. You're fucking stupid as shit.
No you are, white supremacy is a lie, each one of your supposedly "powerful white countries" is full of zionist puppets that control your politics.

Could the USA stop sending 5 billion a year to Israel for free? NO?

>powerful
>white
>countries
>>
>>81475962
>thievery and slaughter are civilization
>lying and cheating your neighbors out of their homes is civilization
This "civilization" doesn't sound very Christian to me...
>>
>>81475520
Whenever you need it, burger-pal. Mowing the lawn relaxes me, tb-h.
>>
>>81476562
>white supremacy is a lie

You would know wouldn't you.
>>
>>81476584
Lol
>>
>>81476584
Need to keep your head out of them English books so you can stop teaching me about homophones. You can now my grass anytime
>>
>>81476476
Good
>>
>>81450979
>>81455699
He was genoese
>>
>>81455699
Nice ass though ;)
>>
>>81476562
Right Abdul. Schlomo has us all by the balls. Also, whites > Arabs seeing as though you're in a white country
>>
File: 1462672668228.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462672668228.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>>81447776
COLUMBUS WAS A KIKE, A BIG NOSED CATHOKEK KIKE CONQUISTADOR RAPIST.

STOP BLAMING RATFACED COLUMBUS ON GENTILE PEOPLE EQUALLY GENOCIDED BY KHAZAR IMPERIALIST trAshkeNazis.
>>
>>81476803
>>
>>81477730
It's that a McDonald's cheeseburger?
>>
>>81447776
Smallpox exterminated Indians. 95% of their population was wiped out by it and other old world diseases.
>>
File: Wall.jpg (61 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
Wall.jpg
61 KB, 456x810
>>81477188
B-but i need to know english so i can understand Trump's instructions on how to build the wall.
>>
File: 1465891324653.jpg (1 MB, 2508x1504) Image search: [Google]
1465891324653.jpg
1 MB, 2508x1504
>>81477726
CATHOKEK* ...my bad kek.
>>
>>81450751
These are Abos? They look like Italians
>>
>>81460168
t. Saeed al-Hahaafi
>>
>>81476562
>they will become Muslims,
A. You cannot travel up there, much less survive, there are no roads for you to get to Northern Tribesman.
B. Muslims are fucked dude, you think those same Zionist puppets are going to let you guys go scot free? Lol, they are trying to destroy the Arab and Black race, RIGHT NOW, you fucking idiots were dumb enough to abandon your homelands and now it's being taken by Israel, you are soon to be off welfare and given no hope of reproducing, living the lives of Gypsies roaming about Europe with no hope of rekindling your former glory. All cowards get what they deserve.
>Europeans live in comfy areas
Americans are not Europeans, Canadians are not Europeans, Russians are not Europeans, you're forgetting what our ancestors had to go through, many small northern villages still exist today and plenty of people are fine living in cabins up North and hunting to get their food, there are even farms all the way up in Alaska. You are ill-informed.
>>
>>81447776
Vikings and Irish Celts were the first Whites go find america story over.
>>
>>81449389
niggers are legitimately inferior to whites

whats your point
>>
>>81477997
But you don't have to build it. Just pay for it and we will hire Americans to do the job at good price. We will get the best people on this I am sure. That's what Donald trump says. Why would he say something untrue?
>>
>>81450751
>>81447776
>"WAAAAAAH SOMEONE CAME TO OUR COUNTRY AND TURNED IT FROM PRIMITIVES SITTING IN TENTS TO THE GREATEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORRLDLDDDDDDDDDDD D:<"
>>
>>81478070
*CATHOKEK*!!! why are my posts changing, I know I had it right the second time you JDIF fucks, quit fucking with my interwebz kikes.
>>
File: 1488 pepe.jpg (161 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1488 pepe.jpg
161 KB, 770x1000
>>81451414
>Whites are forever the boat builder.
>Forever taking humanity to the limit of the known
>Forever lighting the world from Prometheus's fire.
>Soon, we should cast his flame upon the filth that ruins the perfection of our creation.
poetic brah
>>
>>81476313
Look, I know you Muricans make your homes out of wood and mud, but here in Europe we use bricks and stone, we fear no wind and tsunamis, meanwhile there's "storm destroys 10000s of houses in Texas/Louisiana/Carolina" headlines every month in media, LOL!.
>>
>>81478409
He and all the other Zionists are afraid of the backlash, Turkey is a warning to the Kikes.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.