[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Antifa hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: yxXCHkd.png (208 KB, 2269x880) Image search: [Google]
yxXCHkd.png
208 KB, 2269x880
This is for Germany, but antifascists are all like this pic. Why?
>>
>>81447077
Bump to avoid the
> 1 pic from this ID
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (12 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
12 KB, 221x228
They are disgusting
>>
File: 1468225611275.jpg (43 KB, 683x683) Image search: [Google]
1468225611275.jpg
43 KB, 683x683
>>81447077
For Fairness sake one should compare Antifas to Skinheads.

Skinheads are fairly degenerate as well nowadays. Yet they are needed if one wants to change the Status quo. They just need to stay down till the Population is ready for change.
>>
>>81447920
Are they really so degenerate?
I have never seen a skinhead
>>
>>81448107
they are exactly as, if not more, degenerate and dumb
>>
>>81448311
i wonder if it's connected with social acceptance:
If people see a Skinhead, they make their life hard.
If people see an Antifa, they dont care.

Also somewhat easier to identify a Skinhead than an Antifa.
>>
>>81448876
>make their life hard
what exactly do you mean?
But i think i get your point, also i think since the antifas are opposed to the skinheads,which noone likes, as well they might be accepted a little more
>>
>>81449300
I believe getting a Job with a 3mm Haircut is somewhat harder. Also, as soon as your Boss finds out ones Political alignment there is a chance you get fired. I remember Teachers which attended AFD Meetings got fired from their Job. And AFD isn't even Far right.

I also have a Personal experience to share:
I once made a Bet with 2 friends that we would cut our Hair to 6mm.
I made it. At the same day, going to a small Restaurant, i heard people whispering about me beeing a Skinhead.
>>
>>81450001

>I cut my hair to 6mm

So did the Stasi kick you door down yet?
>>
>>81448876
>>81449300
>>81450001
Please don't go off topic, post your hate against antifa
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHyEjmvDCNp/

Why are they all like this?
>>
>>81450448
>#anarchist #Anarchy #Anarchist #antifa >#comrades #AnarchistFriends #Friends #Me >#Liv #QueerFriends #Queer #punk #punx >##NonBinary #GenderQueer #Trans >#Transgender #TransFam
Man, add "Black lifes matter" to that list and you have all the degenerate Movements together.
>>
>holy
>roman
>empire
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 696x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 696x850
>>81450325
Kind of interesting that Antifa people are always covered up. It's like they want to fight against the right in the Group, but are not willing to actually identify with their Agenda which they are pushing.

Fascists seem to take pride in their Identity.
>>
Use google to search your main news site for
"far-right"
and
"far-left"

See the difference. It will really make you think.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.