[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white women so crazy? Literally no other race beside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: white women.jpg (60 KB, 472x500) Image search: [Google]
white women.jpg
60 KB, 472x500
Why are white women so crazy? Literally no other race besides white women are crazy feminist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERrI9Sxt0ek
>>
ohmigooood
>omigaawwwwd
>>
>>81446298
It would be better if we knew the context, but she's clearly brain damaged.
>>
She's kinda hot
>>
Not just white women. Westernized women in general.
>>
>>81447200
True but I don't think she would be worth the risk. Fucking with crazy is too risky.
>>
>>81447200
Of course you're Canadian
I knew before I read the flag
>>
It's because white is actually a shit race. They've just been put into power by the Jews for easy access
>>
>>81446298
>Literally no other race besides white women are crazy feminist.
You're right, they're just crazy. I'd rather take the 1 in 5 that are retarded feminists than the 1/2 chinese women who will cut your dick off if you cheat, the 4/5 black women who will stab you, or the 2/3 Latina women who will fucking burn your shit or poison you
>>
>>81446298
That is because you retards get dragged into their own game and discuss with them.

>You are cis white heterop-
>Do we know each other?
>I w-
>DO WE KNOW EACH OTHER, I GAVE YOU SIMPLE QUESTION
>but I-
>THEN WHY DO YOU TALK TO ME? WHEN I WANT SOMETHING FROM YOU I'LL THROW YOU A SUGAR CUBE

It's easy.
>>
>>81446298
Stop posting old shit. Fuck off bots.
>>
>>81446298
Holy shit, those guys are pretty patient. I would've beaten the shit out of her.
>>
>>81447200
So desperate, leaf.
>>
>>81449058

You're arab. You naturally are barbaric and attack men and rape women.

But western women are degenerate scum, so I'll give you a pass this time.
>>
Nobody fucking insults me to my face. I would have decked that bitch right there.

t. non-white man
>>
>>81449058
I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be insulting you and calling you little white worm.
>>
>>81446298

It's mostly an American/Canadian problem, and to a lesser extent the rest of the Anglosphere.

Feminism isn't that big in mainland Europe, except maybe Sweden, even there it isn't as bad as America.
>>
>>81446298
Yet another thread demonizing western females, and glorifying women of color. There are disgusting black and asian feminists and blm activists on YouTube too, you filthy kike.
>>
>>81449875
This is just going to spread in every white country.
>>
I've been thinking about this a lot lately. White girls really are incredibly neurotic and self-entitled, in the US at least. I went out drinking with a negress and an incredibly hot spic girl last night, and they were the first women in years that I've been able to actually connect with on a friendly, honest level, even as liberal as they are. Whevever I'm with a white girl it seems like she could turn on me at any second. There's a certain degree of standoffish-ness present in everything they do.
>>
>>81449875
No, it's just as bad here. At least in London and universities. But, I would imagine it's only really bad in America in big cities and universities, too.
>>
>>81449875
oops misread your comment
>>
>>81449875
are you retarded mate? every uni student here is a full blown liberal SJW feminist dumbass
>>
>>81446298
Don't even argue with this people, when they have an outburst, just make a cool, bored smile and nod your head
>>
I love how these people think their opinion actually matters.
>>
>>81447448
>Read the flag

Okay Ahmed.
>>
>literally no other race are crazy feminists
I can tell that you've never met a non-white woman.
>>
>>81447538
T. Jamal (I never met my father) Washington
>>
>>81449947
Not Eastern Europe. You guys will never absorb this bullshit.

>>81450675
I don't know anyone like that, but I accept they exist in the UK more than most places. Find a German, French, Dutch or Austrian feminist that talks about "white males" the same way American women do, you won't.
>>
>>81446298
Fuck are you on about, Americanized Asian women are just as insane SJW's
And they've spread their message worldwide, the shits are even in Brazil now I shit you not
Tumblr must be shit down if we ever want any kind of hope of ending this shit
>>
>>81450829
>He think it is not correct
Isn't English your first language?
>>
why is it always women lmao i hate my generation fucking literal cancer I live in the liberal city of new york 99% of these fags are chicks just like her
>>
>>81446298
I guess you have never met any other women theb white women.
>>
>>81446298
there was that poo in the loo who harassed the uber driver and many many black women who act like the world revolves around them
>>
>>81446298
I have been thinking about this a lot, and it is just the culture we grow up in. In the West other women tell their daughters that you should basically do everything a man does, like do sports and stuff like that. None of the women in the West actually know how to act feminine. So they go to men and get triggered when men don't see them as just another man.
>>
>>81446298
why would anyone willingly engage in a conversation with that thing?
i mean i get its funny and ridiculous and whatever but i simply would not put myself through the stress or a possible """"rape"""" charge
>>
File: kek.png (14 KB, 669x186) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
14 KB, 669x186
>>81450683
This.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.