[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHA, Scotland says it has a veto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
Brexit ain't happening. Scotland says NJET to England.
>>
>>81443266
She was told to fuck off immediately by every constitutional scholar.
Westminster is sovereign in the UK, so it can just legislate to overrule the Scottish parliament as it likes.
>>
stirred haggis is just trying to make herself not look weak to her constituency she can't do shit
>>
>>81443266
She's all talk and can't do anything
>>
My Scottish history is kind of sketchy and mostly comes from ancient episodes of Dr. Who, but wasn't there a war or something where Scotland was fighting tooth and nail to remain independent? Why are they so afraid of independence now?
>>
>>81443460
>Westminster is sovereign in the UK, so it can just legislate to overrule the Scottish parliament as it likes.
She just repeated the claim 1 hour ago. And you mgiht remember that just 2 days ago, Theresa May said she will only invoke Article 50 once Scotland is happy with doing so...
>>
>>81443808
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_War_of_Scottish_Independence

They are an interesting bunch and make little sense at times.
>>
>>81443808
The scots joined willingly, they bankrupt themselves trying to colonise Canada and came wailing to us to pay off their debts.
>>
>>81443266

She is fucking delusional. Now she is announcing it's possible for Scotland to stay in both the UK and the EU and that she has free reign to do what she wants and everyone in the UK and EU will agree with her, even though she's been told several times this isn't possible.

At this point Sturgeon is just sounding both desperate and pathetic.
>>
>>81445862
The majority of Scotland is delusional. I still don't know how you can be independent AND remain in the EU...It's all the same to Scotland.
>>
File: 80b.jpg (78 KB, 799x650) Image search: [Google]
80b.jpg
78 KB, 799x650
>This english butthurt

Scotland does what it wants, Ahmeds. You can fuck off.
>>
>over half population of the UK votes leave
>few people from one country in uk don't want to leave
>veto
>you are not leaving
Democracy everyone
>>
>>81447705

Scotland is part of the United Kingdom. They are not an independent country.

The referendum was not for England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland separately, it was for the UK. The majority of the UK voted leave.
>>
>>81447194
If you take a look at reddit it basically sums up as
>germany gibs me more dan england
once the UK is free from the EU the scots will lose out since westminster knows they're fucking useless and deserve fuck all
>>
>>81443266
lol, get fucking English shits. Once again its time for Scotland to save this isle.

Seriously, even if this hurts us, seeing England cry is worth it. CUNTS.
>>
>>81448146

u aint doing shit m8

Scotlands just a bunch of babies who cry everytime they don't get their own way, no one is really listening to you guys and your inflated sense of self importance.

Brexit is happening whether you like it or not. If you want to leave the UK and commit suicide then go right ahead and hold another referendum. You do know Scotland can't join the EU due to failing to meet the requirements for joining... Right?
>>
>>81448146
Never understood Scots being so keen to cut off their nose to spite their face.
>>
I'm Scottish and that woman looks nothing like us. She looks like a Jew who has had a nose job.

Maybe she's a crypto-Jew? Luckily they don't have a way of changing those psycho eyes so it's easy to tell.
>>
>>81447983
>Scotland is part of the United Kingdom. They are not an independent country.
You don't say?
>few people from one country IN UK don't want to leave
>The referendum was not for England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland separately, it was for the UK. The majority of the UK voted leave.

Yes, how does it change my point that while majority voted leave one of those countries can just veto that decision and they are not leaving the EU any more despite the fact that over half of the UK population voted leave?
>>
File: lmao scotland.jpg (163 KB, 886x960) Image search: [Google]
lmao scotland.jpg
163 KB, 886x960
ENGLEL WILL LEAVE THE EU AND BUILD TWO WALLS

THE FIRST ONE WILL BE BUILT AT BRITTANY AFTER THEY GET IT FROM THE FRENCH

THE OTHER ONE WILL BE A NEW HADRIAN'S WALL , AND SCOTLAND WILL PAY FOR IT
If they have the money to pay for it of course...
>>
>>81448656
>one of those countries can just veto that decision and they are not leaving the EU any more despite the fact that over half of the UK population voted leave?
The point is that legally they can not veto that. It's not a legal power they have.
>>
>>81447452
>scotland does what it wants
Why didn't you vote for scottish independence then?
>>
>>81448489
Its not going to happen. No one in the SNP want it. 3/4 of Conservative MPs don't want it, half of Labour don't want it.

If you do, the island tears apart and the good northern part will finally rid itself of you shits.

England always seems to think that its still the 1800's. Listen, shit teeth, Queen Victoria is long dead, Nelson is dead, Wellington is dead. The greatest English man right now is some chav sat on a council estate drinking cheap cider while his girlfriend is fucking Ahmed and is currently making her pregnant with her 8th kid to a different father.

English are the biggest scum on the planet and we all know it. We won't stop at anything until we see you punished.
>>
>>81443266
>scotland
who?
>>
If Sturgeon gets away with this then we're effectively saying the the results of any referendum are dependent on whether Scotland agree. Only Scottish votes matter, the rest of us might as well not have a vote.
>>
>>81448656
Because an entire country and half of the other one don't want to leave. This isn't democracy for us Scots.
>>
Brexit ain't happening either way. Get real, lads.
>>
>>81448878
>tumblr filename

have Scots hit a new low?
>>
>>81448878
>the good northern part
Yorkshire and Lancashire?
>>
File: 1459954047815.jpg (56 KB, 615x896) Image search: [Google]
1459954047815.jpg
56 KB, 615x896
>>81447452
Haha,

What are Scot cucks full of utter pure delusion.

You do realise your """""""Nationalist"""""" leader want's to replace you scum heroin shooting cunts.
>>
>>81448656

The referendum was one country voting (the UK). Not 4 separate countries voting.

>>81448878

Scotland literally has nothing man. We're trying to fucking save you suicidal pricks. I know Scotland is a country of 5 million alcoholics and druggies who couldn't survive without England constantly sending you welfare, but we still want to try and save you from yourselves.
>>
>>81449076
You could be independent, you didn't want to.
So now deal with the consequences.
>>
>>81448878
Guys this is what inbreeding, heroin and forcing your men to wear skirts does to a nation.
>>
I just wish she would fuck off.
>>
>>81449120
Got it off google. Is this the only criticism that you no teeth ugly shits can come up with?

>>81449124
SCOTLAND FOREVER!
>>
>>81449076
It specifically is. You voted to remain part of the union, and the union collectively voted to stop shooting themselves in the foot with the EU pistol.
(((Democracy))) isn't just about getting your way.
>>
>>81449076

How hard is it for you to understand the Scots didn't vote. Only the British voted.
>>
File: Scottish''''''People'''''''.png (100 KB, 1313x1617) Image search: [Google]
Scottish''''''People'''''''.png
100 KB, 1313x1617
>>81449290
>Scotscum

You lot genuinely are teetering on sub-human.
>>
>>81445862
Scottish people just want benefits. That's what they're all about, they don't care about freedom. If they find they can get more benefits from being in the EU they'll happily give themselves to the EU.
>>
>>81443266
The fish can say what she wants.

She has minority in Government. She can't win any vote.

And you can BET she wouldn't be letting England and Wales leave if Scotland was holding them in against their wills.

The fish is the epitome of double standards.
>>
>>81449076
Why the fuck do you want to stay in the EU im Scottish and voted leave and i wont be voting for an independent Scotland with the SNP cucks in charge who want to replace us.
>>
>>81443266
>mfw Germans are STILL butt-ravaged and crying into their sauerkraut about Brexit
>>
>>81443266
She is so ugly
>>
>>81449403
Scotland is literally worse than Poland.
>>
nope

UK can just say "shhh" because legally the Scottish Parliament has no power

and the SNP don't even have a majority in the Scottish Parliament anymore. you need to understand, this is like when Comical Ali was saying the Western forces wouldn't succeed, when you could see them on the horizon. this is all her career is about. she has no option but to make baseless claims
>>
>>81449124
>Yorkshire
>good
>>
>>81449199
Fuck off, we don't need anyone. We did well enough for 10,000 years until you dragged us into this union that has only drained the best from Scotland and forced us to die in English wars. Fuck off back to Germany, Saxon prick. You don't even belong here.

>>81449230
Yeah, like England won't fix the vote. They need us to pretend they still have an Empire. It would be a huge blow to English pride if they lost the jewel of their land.

>>81449233
>Says the inbred English man
>>
>>81443266
can queen veto the veto?
>>
>>81447452
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpxL3yaGM-o
>>
File: TheNationalistAutisticDivision.jpg (16 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
TheNationalistAutisticDivision.jpg
16 KB, 460x460
>>81449577
> We did well enough for 10,000 years until you dragged us into this union

Oh boy. This rag heads in for a nasty shock.

>It would be a huge blow to English pride if they lost the jewel of their land.

Yeah, losing people like this would really get me down.
>>
>>81449511
Still shes a pain in the arse i have to change the channel when shes on the news she really pisses me off shes a fucking greetin wee lassie.
>>
>>81449290
Indeed, Alba go bragh. And this way Scotland gets to remain on the side better for it.

>>81449577
>that has only drained the best from Scotland
Such as?

>>81449558
The girls and hiking trails make up for the tea.
>>
>>81443266

>current year
>believing Scotland actually has a Brexti veto

mrw
>>
>>81449577

For 10,000 years you guys were living in fucking mud huts, wearing skirts and painting yourselves blue. You guys had nothing until we English came along and tamed you.

And you know what happens if Scotland ever left the UK? You would go back to living in fucking mud huts, wearing skirts and painting yourself blue, because nothing good has ever come out of Scotland.
>>
>>81449453
>literally a 7/10 in Scotland

I've been there. I'd seen some shit.
>>
>>81449577
What part of Scotland you from.
>>
>>81449577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTYuCvuQmrw
>>
Ah quahrocht my maister's quaire on Scottis leids i the 17th centuair.

Alsc ye me vry abowt Scotland or Scottis steir.
>>
>>81444234
Wasn't Canada, it was Panama.

A place the Spanish had already came. A place where armed Spaniards turned up and told them to fuck off.

Wasn't just the Government that had their money in that interest, it was everyone who had any money at all. They all invested in it.

Then they sent a second fucking expedition who arrived at a deserted area only to get told to fuck off again.
>>
>>81448732
What about Londonistan?
>>
>>81449884
Did you like Scotland?
>>
>>81443266
Can England have a referendum to dump these scotcucks?
>>
File: 1467433031046.png (248 KB, 1132x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467433031046.png
248 KB, 1132x1000
>>81449635
>tfw the only good art to come out of scotland in the last century is about heroin addicts
>>
>>81443266
You wish
>>
>>81448146

You think the EU is going to subsidise your sorry, drunk, delusional asses to the same degree as Barnett?

Hahahahaha.
>>
>>81449993
>Not just Trident'ing London

baka
>>
>>81449327
If there is a vote in Australia but New Zealand have the same vote and due to them you are forced to do something you don't want and is not in your interest despite being a separate country, is that democracy?

>>81449330
Scots are Britons. English aren't. You are literally immigrants

>>81449384
>Wanting an health care so you and your family don't die in the street is bad

>>81449403
If thats true, why do we want to leave the UK? We're stronger without those shit stains

>>81449424
Because I want to see England burn. I don't give a shit about anything else. Scots are hard and we'll bounce back unlike those English pussys. Stop spitting on your country

>>81449453
English genes probably
>>
>>81448146
the haggis is pretty spicy today
>>
>>81450031
Rob Roy wis a guid fiwm.
>>
So how does """Scotland""" think they're going to deal with the Spanish veto issue?

How are they going to balance their budget which is a 10% deficit, with oil price declining again? EU will never allow a fiscally unhealthy nation in.

How is their economy going to survive if there's tariffs and border controls with England?

What a joke.
>>
Why hasn't this traitor been chucked out?
>>
>>81448517
Scot will do anything to spite an Englishman, even if it causes future problems for themselves.
>>
File: 102040809.png (287 KB, 505x477) Image search: [Google]
102040809.png
287 KB, 505x477
>Implying dinner lady sturgeon is liked by anyone other than the neet junkies

>Implying she has any power at all

>Implying May wont JUST her

>Implying we are going anywhere

>Maybe you shoulda voted to leave last time

If you are Scottish and like sturgeon then you are clearly a junkie and wear trackies 24/7
>>
>>81448878
>England always seems to think that its still the 1800's. Listen, shit teeth, Queen Victoria is long dead, Nelson is dead, Wellington is dead.

And yet you twats cum buckets as you watch Mel Gibson's "FREEDOM!" speech on repeat.
>>
>>81450212
>is that democracy?
Yes, despite your hilariously wrong analogy.
>Because I want to see England burn.
Again, cutting off your nose to spite your face. Childish.
>>
File: 1452875521998.png (125 KB, 800x372) Image search: [Google]
1452875521998.png
125 KB, 800x372
>>81443266
why the fuck would the scots even want that

as far as im concerned, brexit means that scotland will finally be free, atleast free enough to join the upcoming north sea empire, that will gain traction as soon as russia eliminates sweden.
>>
>>81443266

>i FEEEEEL i can do something, therefore it's reality

No turk, no. Also stop spinning the narrative, Wales voted a higher percent out than England did.
>>
It's uh, not true
>>
>>81450337

>EU will never allow a fiscally unhealthy nation in.
Like Greece?
>>
>>81443266

There's no such veto. Just sticky Nicky up to her usual shit, playing the victim. Legally Scotland cannot block this. We voted to remain, remember? What Nicky wants to do here is plant the idea of a Scottish veto in the minds of the anti-tory zombies that make up half the 'nationalists' support. Then she'll cry to the press when May invokes article 50, 'Boo-hoo, the will of the Scottish parliament was ignored, fuggin tories', the endgame being setting the stage for another referendum in Scotland on leaving the union. When the EU confirms that Scotland cannot carry on the UKs membership and would have to apply as a new country, I hope she does the decent thing and stands down.
>>
>>81450212
You don't want to leave the UK though, you just want to stay in the EU. You're trying to maximize your benefits scrounging.
>>
>>81450212
>Wanting an health care so you and your family don't die in the street is bad

>Conveniently forgets every other cucked filled desire.

Scots truly are sub-human filth. To be honest, Mass Immigration won't be bad for you lot, might make you cunts a bit more conservative with all that Islam.

But we'll build a big wall before that.
>>
>>81450212
>If there is a vote in Australia but New Zealand have the same vote and due to them you are forced to do something you don't want and is not in your interest despite being a separate country, is that democracy?
Scotland is not a separate country. You specifically voted not to become independent less than a year ago, you made your bed now lie in it.
>>
File: JS87114028.jpg (150 KB, 852x1227) Image search: [Google]
JS87114028.jpg
150 KB, 852x1227
>>81443266
Ah laddie, pure quine
>>
>>81448878

>Listen, shit teeth

You're British too retard, why are you insulting yourself?
>>
>>81444006
>Theresa May said she will only invoke Article 50 once Scotland is happy with doing so...
No she didn't, she said she wants Scotland involved in negotiations
>>
>>81445862
Patriotic Scot here and you're right Nigel. I got the fuck out of Scotland since SNP delusion . Tories can fuck off and die also but Sturgeon really rustles my James's
>>
>>81447452
are you on smack or valium you ginger cunt?
>>
>>81443266
this isnt news any more. 1 cameron wont be gone until october and he went to the stay side and promised after the referendum continued cooperation with the EU

2 every one in englands government resigned or refused the position leaving it to tory faggots.torys are stay. boris said he didnt want to call the shots

3 it was all done for leverage. it was never about actually leaving. the EU is protecting its boarders in most cases. germany is doing so and they are going to fence off france. but where do the muslims in europe go? germany and france would probably push them off on some one else with national front growing and germany incapable of convincing their people its a good thing
>>
>>81447194
>I still don't know how you can be independent AND remain in the EU

Uh, take literally any country in the EU that's not in the UK? That's what Scotland would become.
>>
>wants the benefits of independence but without the responsibilities or hardship that can accompany that

Scotland's the feminism of the world
>>
File: haggis_text.jpg (78 KB, 740x960) Image search: [Google]
haggis_text.jpg
78 KB, 740x960
>>
>>81443808

scotland is liberal as fuck and wants to be the next sweden so bad

when scottish people say they want independence they are only talking about from the UK due to muh historic rivalry
>>
>>81450635

Scottish, not British
>>
>>81444006
>Theresa May said she will only invoke Article 50 once Scotland is happy with doing so...
Source ?
If she did , then there's no brexit. But it just makes no sense. Unless they don't care about the democratic result...
Scots alreayd had their chance to become independant...They refused. Why are they complaining now ? They wanted this. If they truely worship the EU , they should first do another referendum for their independance.
Once they have it , then they can go back and be enslaved to the EU.
>>
>>81450447
Scotland is literally Sweden 2.0
Their three biggest parties are led by women, two of whom are dykes. All their parties call for mass immigration, their deputy first minister did his swearing in to parliament in fucking Urdu or some other paki language.
>>
>>81448732
Why would we want to get frankified Cornish people?

I could maybe understand Calais In any case we already have a wall, the English Channel.

We'd need 2 walls though for "Scotland". Something like Hadrians and one a bit further north of Antonians. Scotland can keep their cities, we'll keep the Highlands and Isles since they want to stay with the UK.

>>81448517
They hate that they aren't actually Scottish in any way shape or form any more. They're the Anglified versions of the Scots of old. Atleast the Welsh understand that in a bit. The English understand that we're the result of multiple genocides over years ago, which leaves not much left of the native Britons. First the Romans and their crusade against the Druids. Then the Germans with their colonization.
>>
>>81449384
You realise that if the whole country is left then the country is in perfect harmony? It just shows that we're pretty much all humanitarians and actually care about the well being of others in our country?
>>
File: 14599238.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
14599238.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>81450546

Ah shut up Ahmed we arent all cucked, just the brain washed uni kids.

They all speak in weird homogenized faux American accents wear skinny jeans and have big ugly beards to hide their chicken necks.

You see them outside the union all the time, teens take the piss out of them cause they got a club nearby

>emo teens to boot

They literally go inside when the teens come out
>>
>>81450928
So, not independent then. They'd merely change masters. If you are being controlled from somewhere outside of your country then you are not independent.
>>
>>81443266
fuck Scotland. fuckin made up fairy tale country
>>
>>81443266
and england could invade scotland....
>>
>>81449845
Scotch whiskey
>>
>>81451299
I think you've got your terminology a little mixed up. Scotland would become an independent COUNTRY within the EU. Just as France is, just as Germany is, just as every other EU country is.

>>>/school/
>>
>>81450806
>1 cameron wont be gone until october
Uh we have a new PM since Wednesday already
>every one in englands government resigned or refused the position leaving it to tory faggots.torys are stay
England doesn't have a government, and the tories were split 50/50 between leave and remain. The new PM has said "Brexit means Brexit" about 50 times already.
>boris said he didnt want to call the shots
He's now foreign secretary, and two other leave campaigners are Brexit secretary and Trade secretary. As of Wednesday.
>3 it was all done for leverage. it was never about actually leaving.
David Davis, now secretary of state for Exiting the EU, has said we will activate article 50 by next January at the latest. The government just needs time to get its shit together, rearrange government departments (3 were created last week) and hire new civil servants for the negotiations.
>>
>>81449845
golf is pretty lit tbhq with you family member
>>
>>81450928
Except for the being in the EU part, sure. They already lost one major contributor, they wouldn't accept a sponge in lieu of it.

>>81451211
>Then the Germans with their colonization.
Germans didn't colonise so much as assimilate. Same with the Normans.
But yea, the Scots seem to be the most childish about it all. At least the Southern Irish have a reason to be miffed.
>>
>>81450806
>every one in englands government resigned or refused the position leaving it to tory faggots.
are you retarded?

only the tories are in government, the rest of the parties who have MPs are in opposition, they sit on opposite sides of the house

and the labour cucks didn't resign their sets in the house, just their positions in the shadow cabinet
>>
>>81449076
>scotland, do you want your independence?
>>no
>so you agree to accept british rule and decisions?
>>yes
>okay, we're leaving the EU
>>you can't tell us what to do!

How did Scotland become such cucks?
>>
The image of a typical Scot is ginger for a reason, they're soulless cunts.
>>
>>81451244
>They all speak in weird homogenized faux American accents
I've heard them, it's disgusting
>>
>>81443266

Sturgeon says lots of stupid shit.
>>
>>81443266
>Warn
How the fuck can she "warn" anyone about anything?
It's like North Korea "warning" the US or a single mother "warning" her abusive boyfriend.
She has absolutely no power why is anyone even listening to her...
>>
>>81451637
There's a difference between wanting to stay in the UK and wanting to stay in the EU.

Why can't you retards understand that before making this argument?
>>
>>81451622
>Germans didn't colonise so much as assimilate. Same with the Normans.

My understanding is that some groups of them decided to slaughter and enslave their way across the land.
>>
>>81451527
>EU countries
>independent
Not for long, the next treaty will hand control of taxes, public spending, foreign policy and the military over to Brussels. You'll be a state.
>>
So, despite being told by Junker himself that she can't do shit about Brexit, she's still saying she can?

And people wonder why she's treated as a total joke?
>>
>>81447983
Sorry oldest ally, but

this just goes to show how fucked up constitutionally "your United Kingdom" is.

Although it does make for good flags and tourist trinkets.

Is Scotland is a country by it's own right? I mean should they be treated as an independent country? As its own country? If yes, they did NOT vote to leave the EU.

If England takes Scotland out of the EU even though most of Scots voted REMAIN just going to show Scotland have absolutely no Self determination politically and will just follow england without any say, as much as a colony would follow it's metropolis. Unequivocally cucks.

Oh well, UK BREXIT - when the real world clashes with tourist driven fairytales.
>>
>>81450743

Obviously both.
>>
>>81451637
Only about 42% of Scots want an indyref 2.0, it's just they're more vocal online and in public.
Same as before the ref when everyone online was a yes voter and no voters were attacked endlessly for it. Then the secret ballot happened and no won by 10%.
>>
File: 1427837643060.gif (168 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1427837643060.gif
168 KB, 375x375
>>81443266
>SNP
>actually doing anything

And they say Germany has no sense of humour
>>
>>81451754

Scotland voted to remain in the UK knowing that it was very possible we would all leave the EU shortly afterwards.
Scotland didn't vote directly for it but the way they voted accepted it.
>>
File: 1466781111518.gif (1021 KB, 375x212) Image search: [Google]
1466781111518.gif
1021 KB, 375x212
>>81451719

Man I know Chinese people who sound more Scottish than those fucks, and they even all share that same weird posh laugh

"HAU HAU HAU HAU HASHTAG LIFEGOALS GANG"
>Actual thing I heard
>Mfw no one threw a glass bottle at them
>>
>>81451882
Right but we're talking about the present, but nice try to slide the conversation away from your ignorance.
>>
>>81448656
Oi, Dutchie, pipe down if you don't know what you're on about m8.
>>
>>81451399
Whiskey is an irish invention lol. Scottish 'culture' is appropriated irish culture.
>>
>>81451836
A wee bit, but not too much. They were largely invited there as mercs for the rival chiefs, who then just settled down. There was a bit of ravaging, but DNA studies show little impact overall.

>>81451923
>Is Scotland is a country by it's own right?
No, they voted to remain in the Union.
>I mean should they be treated as an independent country?
No, they're part of the Union. They're the same as Wales or Cornwall, just noisier.
>>
>>81452192
>Hey, lets just vote to leave just in case we end up leaving the EU!
>Great idea! I love gambling like that! We already know for certain we're gonna leave!
>>
>>81443266
she thinks she can be the next merkel but reality is eu doesn't want her
>>
>>81452192
>Hey, lets just vote to leave just in case we end up leaving the EU!
>Great idea! I love gambling like that! We already know for certain we're gonna leave!

:/
>>
>>81449076
>wah us and some towns in southern England voted to remain!
>wah we aren't part of your Union!
>throws toys from pram

I wish we had the balls to go edward I on you retards. Send the army up there for some fucking target practice, can't miss you fat pasty fucks. Incindiery rounds would light the lot of you on fire due to the enormous amounts of chip fat you all excrete due to your "food"

Fucking stupid scots, the living example of a nation where everyone has Down syndrome.
>>
>>81451159
>flag
also you're fucking British even if you think you're Scottish. Scotland is nothing without the union... here's hoping the SNP are out as quick as they came in
>>
>>81451181
I know were fucked at least in the UK it keeps the cucks at the Scottish government in check a bit as an independent nation we would go full fucking Sweden on steroids just yesterday Sturgeon was saying shes determined to keep free movement as a redline or something and that deputy first minister literally puts refugees above Scots when he was asked about refugees getting houses before homeless Scots he basically said refugees are more important as homeless Scots have shelters they can go to.
>>
>>81451923
>just going to show Scotland have absolutely no Self determination politically
They have a separate parliament where England does not though?
Leaving the EU is foreign policy, which is in the powers of the government at Westminster and always has been since 1707.

>>81452197
Try checking IDs you twat, I'm not the guy you were arguing with.
Point is, in the EU you will not be independent in 25 years time. You will be on the level of Alabama or Tennessee in the US.
>>
>>81452252
I didn't know that, why the hell call it scotch then?
>>
>>81451527
The way the EU is going they won't be independent countries. Independence is all a guise. Slowly the EU is taking control of each of these countries and I just don't see how a country can be truly independent if the strings are being pulled from outside of that country. Their end game is for Europe to become one and where borders and sovereign states are no longer recognised.
>>
>>81451754
>There's a difference between wanting to stay in the UK and wanting to stay in the EU.
And the EU has told Scotland more than once that it will not be able to join the EU, we've already voted to leave. What are you Scots not getting about that? Firstly you don't meet the tax income requirements, secondly you've got 3 EU nations threatening to veto your entry to the EU, then you have your own deficit and debt burden that we could in theory completely fuck over by hiking up interest rates (England's £ not Scotlands). You were told all this during the Scottish referendum and you were too cowardly to vote leave and take a chance.

You had your chance, now you shut the fuck up and accept things the way they are you pathetic cucks.
>>
>>81452330
obviously she hasn't set the bar that high then
>>
>>81452357

This was always a possibility.
When the Scots voted to stay, they were accepting that they might leave the EU too.
>>
>>81452357
>:/
Are you 12?
>>
>>81443266
She's a downie
>>
>>81451923
>Is Scotland is a country by it's own right? I mean should they be treated as an independent country?

They are an independent country by name only. We are the UK. We are legaly one country with special allowances for autonomy in the north.
>>
Can England, Wales, and Nireland vote Scotland out?
>>
>>81451923
>Is Scotland is a country by it's own right? I mean should they be treated as an independent country? As its own country? If yes, they did NOT vote to leave the EU.

No. Scotland is not an independent, sovereign nation state. They rejected the notion of becoming an independent nation state at the ballot not two years ago.
There was no "Scottish vote" on EU membership.
The United Kingdom voted as a whole to leave the UK. Scotland is a constituent of the nation state that is the United Kingdom, and not an independent nation.
>>
>>81452419
It's like the SNP's independence manifesto, it promised a million immigrants by 2030.
In a country with only around 5 million people right now.
Disgusting.
>>
This ugly faced cunt just like her predecessor Salmond are a pair of smug, delusional retards that don't understand how things work, she was told by a lawyer that it is not possible for Scotland to do anything to hinder this vote.

What doesn't she get about that? rUK government has been nice to her and entertained her screeching and bullshit, nah Scotland should have Barnett scrapped and the NSOI left to collapse.
>>
>>81452419
>and that deputy first minister literally puts refugees above Scots when he was asked about refugees getting houses before homeless Scots he basically said refugees are more important as homeless Scots have shelters they can go to.

Do you have a link to this?
>>
>>81452195
there's some word I heard them use, meaning good

the sentence was something like "yah, we're all going <somewhere> it'll be <something>"

I'm English, spent a bit of time in Glasgow working, kept having to ask people to repeat themselves, but at least they sounded fucking Scottish!

good bokes, funny
>>
File: 1440133353205.jpg (101 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1440133353205.jpg
101 KB, 900x900
>>81448878

I say this as a person of Scottish ancestry: Scotland is a fucking disappointment.
>>
>>81452476
Because for whiskey to be scotch, it must be made and aged in Scotland for so much years.
>>
File: 1450280455335.jpg (24 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1450280455335.jpg
24 KB, 250x245
>>81452396
>the living example of a nation where everyone has Down syndrome.
>>
File: 1465848180504.jpg (190 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1465848180504.jpg
190 KB, 720x960
>>81449845
>>81449845
Nice, easy now. You forget we single handily created the modern world.
Also, research who invented radar when London was getting its shit pushed in by the Luftwaffe thus, turning the tide of the Battle of Britain and saving the country.
Pro tip: A fellow porridge nigga pissed up on whisky.

For a country of 5 million we've consistently outperformed most other nations in development and inventions.
>>
>>81452531
It was a mark of exhaustion and it was used ironically.
>>
>>81452516
But why what logic would you base your vote on the assumption of another one? Better safe than sorry senpai.
>>
>>81443266

>It's a German gets butthurt about Brexit and posts some spectulation article from three weeks ago episode.

Next you'll be saying Scotland is planing to leave the UK.
>>
>>81451173
>Source ?
>If she did , then there's no brexit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693271/Fury-Scotland-s-Brexit-veto-MPs-react-angrily-Prime-Minister-Theresa-promises-not-trigger-Article-50-Scots-signed-up.html
>>
To any Scrots that may be reading this. I swear if you Hob Knob looking mother fuckers ruin this I will personally drive up to Scotland and take a big fat shit on the Irn Bru production line.

And not just on the cans either, I mean I will climb into the system like the fucking Shawshank Redemption and drop a steamy turd in the water supply so my shit and sweat is in every single can.

You probably won't even be able to tell the fucking difference is the best part.
>>
File: Cm8o-JsWAAAGCiw.jpg large.jpg (685 KB, 2048x2027) Image search: [Google]
Cm8o-JsWAAAGCiw.jpg large.jpg
685 KB, 2048x2027
Stop fighting, lads.

IT'S WHAT THE TERRORISTS WANT
>>
File: 1467929664268.jpg (19 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
1467929664268.jpg
19 KB, 365x450
She said it could be possible to find a solution where Scotland remains in the EU and the UK, while the rest of the country leaves the EU

Jesus fucking Christ, Nicola dear that just aint happening.
>>
>>81452787
>What doesn't she get about that?

All of it? she's a politician. She just says stupid shit that she thinks the scots want to hear.
>>
>>81452919
its objectively inferior to irish whiskey.
>>
>>81453189
>Jesus fucking Christ, Nicola dear that just aint happening.

Why? There are 4 countries in the UK. Why shouldn't one country be in the EU and another be outside of the EU?
>>
>>81453128
>Daily mail scare article
What she actually said was that she wants the Scottish government involved in the exit talks.
This is smart because if Sturgeon doesn't play ball she just comes off as a petulant child who gave up Scotland's voice in the room during the negotiations for party politics.
>>
Reminder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaTxBPmikRY
>>
>>81453128
wow !.....She's a fucking traitor then. She said "brexit means brexit" a few days ago.
Fuck this shit..
>>
>>81453409
>There are 4 countries in the UK
But there's only one internationally recognised state, the UK
>>
>>81443266
Scotland has no veto power. They are a welfare colony.
>>
>>81453472
Don't fall for it. See >>81453414
>>
>>81453101

The point is that the Scots have no right to complain.

They knew this could happen.
>>
So is Brexit still happening?

>>81451038
if only i got any of that
>>
>>81443487

>stirred haggis

I really wish we could drop this meme. Its the only thing that has ever bothered me on this website. 100% honest.
>>
>>81452765
As far as I'm aware, Scotland is actually running at a hire rate of immigration now than Salmond said an independent Scotland would be.

He said net migration of 25,000 a year. I believe we are actually running at more than that now. Scotlands immigration figures have trebled in the last 10 years, which coincides with the SNP getting power.

I actually was looking at the stats on a website the other day, but I didn't fucking bookmark it, so I'll need to go looking again.

It said at a rate of I believe about 5x any other ethnicity, the biggest ethnic group coming to Scotland is niggers. They had a graph of Glasgow, that showed a scheme called Springburn, on the North-East side, in 2004 had around 600 niggers living there. In 2014 it had...wait for it....3500+.

That's one scheme.

Royston & Sighthill, which are right next to Springburn, are the same. Completely overrun by niggers.
>>
>>81453174
That wont change shit my man. The 29% sugar contained in the drink will over power it. The stuff could may as well be bog water.
>>
>>81453548
Oh ok... :)
>>
>>81452837

Most likely yalde (Yahl-day)

It's only supposed to come after fuckiing, but they dont know shit.

Fuck em the lanky cunts
>>
>>81453409
Would it be possible for Germany to leave the EU, but Bayern to remain?
How about just Munich? Or just ten dudes?
>>
File: fug.jpg (45 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
45 KB, 700x350
>Its a Germcuck defends the EUSSDR episode
>>
>>81452799
apparently he said it on twitter its in the top comment here in this article.
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14158391.display/
>>
>>81453409
Ask Spain why that can't happen.

Retard.
>>
>>81453615
>So is Brexit still happening?
Yes, there's a Triumvirate of Leave campaigners in the jobs of Foreign Secretary, Trade Secretary and a new Secretary of State for Exiting the EU.
We're leaving.
>>
>>81453187
>known to sniff the air downwind of school sports days

The Sunday Sport and Daily Star writes must be some of the weirdest people alive
>>
>>81444006
she said she would consider Scotlands points and concerns
>>
>>81443266
shouldn't you be more concerned about the coup that's happening in your country?
>>
>>81453782
>Would it be possible for Germany to leave the EU, but Bayern to remain?
Yes.
>>
>>81453174
true patriot, I wish we had 10 of you!

make sure you target the bells and bucky factories too
>>
>>81453906
>shouldn't you be more concerned about the coup that's happening in your country?
A coup? By whom? The teletubby special forces?
>>
>>81449897
Glasgow

>>81449845
Yeah having traditions is awful, we need to be multicultural hell hole like England dont we

>>81450434
Unlike England, Scotland is proud of its history, its people and its heroes. What does England have? The genocide of the Britons by the Saxons, the genocide of the Irish, the genocide of the native Americans, the genocide of the South Africans, the genocide of the abos.

Nice history you have there

>>81450444
Its not childish that Scotland wants to put Scottish people first. Why would I give a shit about a foreign land? England is not my land.

>>81450563
SCOTLAND IS NOT ENGLAND. THE UK IS NOTHING. ITS A UNION OF GREED BY THE ENGLISH. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING THICK HEAD

>>81452396
Notice its all ENGLISH colonies that are attacking me. Australia and Canada love licking their masters arse hole
>>
>>81449577
>jewel of their land
If the English had voted in your referendum, you would have left.
>>
>>81453785
That picture cracked me up.
>>
File: 1467481328497.gif (191 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
1467481328497.gif
191 KB, 660x371
>>81453616
Here, have a picture of this Scottish national, helping ficki ficki enter Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humza_Yousaf

Hold your vomit in after reading his wiki.

Or the boggly eye'd "Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh" she's the one that started the "ban Trump" petition.

The Scottish as a group of people are filth, always have been and always will be, they've got to go back to Sweden, or be nuked from orbit. All of them.
>>
Don't worry Brits, if the Scots get in the way...you breed them out of existence with the cultural enrichment you would instill in Scotland through refugees.
>>
>>81453409
EU have already confirmed that no part of a nation may remain if the nation leaves
>>
>>81454037
>he didn't get the joke
>>
>>81454037
As seen in Turkey, muslim countries don't have successfull coups, so yeah Germany's ok.
>>
File: 1467021386404.jpg (109 KB, 698x685) Image search: [Google]
1467021386404.jpg
109 KB, 698x685
>>81443266
No more hegemony for the Hun
>>
>>81453575
I wouldn't say we're complaining, just more blown away by the insane majority that voted to stay. It's not a problem to point that out in exclamation.
>>
>>81453908
No need to lie, freund. A state can't really partially leave a nation that way. Much more, why would the EU want it?

>>81454056
>Its not childish that Scotland wants to put Scottish people first.
So do that? Rather than whining at your southern kin and wishing ill upon them for no reason.
>England is not my land.
It actually is. Ya'll voted that way. Though i'm willing to bet you're Ulster Scot anyway.
>>
Maybe some of the 40% who were too busy shooting up should have voted.
>>
Why didn't those fucking faggots just vote to go independent? They had the chance to just yesterday, but they voted no. Now they get to eat shit and should have no say in anything. Fuck them
>>
File: brexscot2.jpg (34 KB, 402x333) Image search: [Google]
brexscot2.jpg
34 KB, 402x333
scots still getting cucked so hard, delicious

och aye freedom!!1!!11

...to answer to the EU and be flooded with darkies
>>
>>81453780
not sure, don't think it was that, more like some normal word used with a faggot ending, like "brillers", or "supers" or some shit
>>
>>81454056
>Scotland is proud of its history
Just going to stop you there, your history even according to your own historians is made up, a lot of it is revised and romanticised. Same professor implied you're all tribal niggers and have been for decades, even the Romans thought you were tribal niggers.

You have no real history, you think mud cakes and mud huts are something to be proud of? Bitch the only good thing to happen to the Scottish was the Highland Clearances and the Scottish potato famine.

Oh and Edward I, so don't go thinking you're of worth, you're not, you are equal to a flake of fecal residue hovering above a toilet after flushing.

Do you get that? I hope you do.
>>
>>81454056
I am English you Scottish spastic. I actually travel the world on business because I'm not some degenerate welfare leeching heroin using fuck who complains when a Michelin rated restaurant doesn't have Irn bru.

What else can you expect from a nation of fetal alcohol syndrome babies.
>>
>>81454150
>EU have already confirmed that no part of a nation may remain if the nation leaves

BS. The EU has three legislators which act together, the Commission, the Parliament and the Council - none of them have resolved on anything about Scotland.
>>
>>81443266
Scottland needs to eat a DICK and quit sponging off of England
>>
File: 1459952033945.jpg (33 KB, 602x476) Image search: [Google]
1459952033945.jpg
33 KB, 602x476
>>81454415
Ach nae dunny hurt mah feelies man.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160717_0001.png (97 KB, 480x502) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160717_0001.png
97 KB, 480x502
Ant Scotfags in this thread feal like orchestrating a multiple fertilizer bomb attack on major SNP leaders and one in central Glasgow.
I am fed up of the inbred underclass and autistic middle-class voting these people without even knowing the majority of their policies.
>>
File: 7d1.jpg (49 KB, 600x649) Image search: [Google]
7d1.jpg
49 KB, 600x649
Why in the ever loving fuck is our Scottish National Party in favour of vastly increasing immigration? What the fuck kind of national party is this?

They actually cucked nationalism to the point that it's the opposite of what it say it is. They somehow detached the Scottish part of Scottish nationalism. We're reaching untold levels of cuckery that should not even be possible. I just want to live in a country that is unafraid to be self-interested instead of suicidal.
>>
Sturgeon looks like a Merkel wanna-be. I think the cunt is trying to climb the blood-drinking, globalist ladder to further her power, I doubt she would do something this hasty.
>>
>>81454352

Contrary to what you think, the majority of us Scots don't actually inject heroin. Smoking it is far more common here.
>>
>>81454632
the inbred underclass voted for brexit and put us in this situation.

Sturgeon is throwing her weight around, so long as we're kept in the single market everything will work out fine.
>>
>>81454698

""""civic"""" nationalism
>>
>>81443266
I'd stir her haggis for an irn bru
>>
File: 1464102779062.png (799 KB, 1502x950) Image search: [Google]
1464102779062.png
799 KB, 1502x950
>>81454521
Asked you a question a little while ago which you ignored, going to ask you again.

The Spanish. Yeah you can't quite solve that one can you. Listen I want rid of the leeching, subsidy junkies in Scotland as much as anyone else does, believe me I want Germany to go bankrupt funding the lazy, slothful lifestyle of the Scots. But sadly it's just not happening, we're stuck with the ugly, inbred fucks.
>>
>>81454467

Most likely just turbo autism from the gaggle of cunts then.

>>81454056
>This guy is one of them
>>
File: how to nigger.jpg (99 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
how to nigger.jpg
99 KB, 595x842
>>81454698

Its a "nationalist" party like... well, The chinese peoples Party
Or any other gommunist "peoples" party
>>
>>81454056

Everything you said in that post, not just in response to me, is hilariously bad. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Wait, I get it, you're just a rusemaster aren't you, you cheeky cunt.
>>
>>81445862
>>81447194
Well, she's not delusional, but it does seem like an impractical scenario.

There are a few cases of territories belonging to EU member states, which aren't in the EU. Such as Greenland for Denmark. I think she's seeking some kind of unique legal agreement which would allow a reverse case: a member state which leaves the EU but still has one territory part of it.

Fuck knows if constitutional lawyers can make this happen. It's surely an interesting idea, though it's something that probably never happened and it would set a precedent in law.
>>
>>81454056
fuck off ya wee radge

you get more taxes spent on you than the rest of the country, and you pay less in! you get free prescriptions(of methadone) and free uni

and now you think you are so important that you can override the DEMOCRATIC WILL OF THE PEOPLE??

our last 3 PMs have been scottish cunts, bLIAR, Brown and CaMORON!
>>
>>81443266
>not realizing Scroteland is just along for the ride.
>>
>>81454478
Proofs of such?

But how have such nigger like people create the modern world?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
>>
>>81454056
>Notice its all ENGLISH colonies that are attacking me.
Because we have history to be proud of, and it doesn't take a loyalist to see that you're full of shit and acting like a petulant child?

And i forgot to ask before: What benefit do you think the EU is to Alba, and what benefit would solo Scotland be to the EU?
>>
Scotcucks are irrelevant, smacked up, debt ridden, parent blaming, barnett formula suckling porridge wogs.

We could glass Scotland and we'd lose nothing.
>>
>>81454056
>we need to be multicultural hell hole like England dont we
>He thinks Scotland isn't a multicultural hell hole
Last I checked Scotland voted for open EU borders.
>>
>>81455213
>our last 3 PMs have been scottish cunts, bLIAR, Brown and CaMORON!
/pol/ is now apparently filled with the kind of retards that inhabited newspaper comment sections circa 2003-2009

You missed "zanu-labour", but your retard bingo was otherwise pretty spot on
>>
>>81454478
to play doubles advocaat, there are quite a few scots inventions and discoveries

and don't forget that something like 36% of them did vote for brexit too, so they aren't all cunts

>>81454521
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>81455127
She is delusional for the very reason that her parliament that she runs in Scotland is at the mercy of Westminster.

Westminster has supreme power over Holyrood and can do whatever the fuck it wants, fuck tomorrow it could cut Sturgeons head off and leave it dangling from Stirling Bridge whilst a group of English MP's all bukkake over the rotting corpse.

It's time people learned this, the independence referendum they had? Was at the mercy and will of Westminster who could have denied them a voice, they have got to learn at some point this year hopefully that they are just not as important as they think they are in the grand scheme of things. They will learn this, it will be hard for them because it's like giving Naloxone to an OD'ing junkie.

But they will learn the rules soon.
>>
>>81448787
Obviously because we didn't want to
>>
>>81443808
A Scottish King initiated the Union, they're just salty they're dependent upon us Anglos and never get any of the lime light, basically.
>>
>>81455287
http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/culture/bbc-series-to-explode-scots-history-myths-1-1301074

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Oliver

He's a Scot btw so don't accuse us of anything. Enjoy your proofs and tears and realisations that your history is nothing more than lies.
>>
>>81450212
>Scots are Britons
You're filthy picts. The Welsh are the first Britons. Fuck off you victimising Porridgewog.
>>
>>81454632
Enjoy your visit from Police Scotland m8
>>
>>81454610
is that a threat?

I thought we were policed by consent

>>81454698
>Why in the ever loving fuck is our Scottish National Party in favour of vastly increasing immigration? What the fuck kind of national party is this?
kek, they're gommies
>>
>>81455574
>Westminster has supreme power over Holyrood and can do whatever the fuck it wants
this isnt true. Certain powers are reserved, but others are emphatically not. The UK parliament has no power to legislate on,say, education policy in scotland. Its one of the points that came up over the referendum (certian powers over fishing and the like will go right to holyrood rather than westminster)

>>81455852
Neil Oliver is not a historian, and this series (from 10 years ago) was pretty poorly received. Walter Scott wrote a lot of fanciful stuff about scottish history, ture, but also about english history. "the wars of the roses" for example, are a bit of a myth.

>>81455683
Anne was german
>>
>>81455665
Then why are you all banging on about independence now? You don't know what you want do you?
>>
>>81455574
None of your arguments address what I said about the legal possibilities of Scotland staying in the EU without leaving the UK.

Why do they even have a parliament? What does it decide then?
>>
>>81455909
The English are the first ones to these isles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxgrove_Man
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheddar_Man
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindow_Man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland

We have supreme reign in these isles, not the Welsh, not the Scottish and not the Irish.

Time you cucks all learned your places and accepted the truth. Until you can provide proofs of your ancient heritage to these isles?

GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!
>>
Scots are turning out to be worse than niggers.

>don't leave the EU, we want more handouts!!!
>>
>>81456113
Hahahaha awwww he's upset! He's an archaeologist which qualifies him more than you and he has fellow history buffs that agree with him, the only reason you all got upset is because he shattered your myths.

IN regards to the UK parliament? It does have supreme power over Holyrood, supreme law of the UK (which includes the Welsh assembly, Northern Irish assembly and yes Hollywood) is Westminster.

Sorry babe.
>>
>>81443266
Nicola Sturgeon is actually Sean Hannity in drag.
>>
File: 1464708526752.jpg (49 KB, 578x847) Image search: [Google]
1464708526752.jpg
49 KB, 578x847
>>81456481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJvVeiunNUs

Look at this cuck begging, begging like a fucking coward. They are weak all of them are weak.
>>
>>81455852
So he's just correcting misconceptions mainly caused by foreign media. And a few textbook misprints.
Also who pissed in your cereal. Welfare got cut?
>>
File: 1434558568264.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1434558568264.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>81443808
>die fighting a war for the independence of your country from a foreign influence
>tfw your country ends up losing that independence some years later anyway
>THAT FUCKING FEEL WHEN your country has a bloodless option to just vote to go back to being independent, but the fucking cucks that live there all vote to stay cucked in some shitty Union
>>
>>81443266
Wtf is up with all these female politicians. When did it go out of control so badly?
>>
>>81456128
We were promised that voting against independence would secure our place in the EU

That promise has been broken and so we're reassessing our options
>>
>>81456680
>England
>Welfare
No, no welfare here, it all goes to subsidise the weak and inferior Scot cucks.
>>
>>81456741
>stay cucked in some shitty Union
You know that Union entirely benefits the Jocks, right? Albion gets essentially nothing from it.
>>
>>81456811
>We were promised that voting against independence would secure our place in the EU
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!
>>
>>81456113
>this series (from 10 years ago) was pretty poorly received
oy vey, the people didn't like the truth

I don't much like oliver btw, fucking boring long haired cunt
>>
File: 54069d72d89f2[1].png (260 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
54069d72d89f2[1].png
260 KB, 480x480
>Scots
>having any say in anything at all

If they really try to veto and the Brits kick their ass, I'll volunteer for the English army. Fuck Scottish subhumans.
>>
>>81456150
>Why do they even have a parliament? What does it decide then?
taxation and spending regarding scotland, and a few minor issues
>>
>>81456548
that's a bit mean to hannity bro
>>
>>81456865
Aye, welfare cut.
At least the shit ain't going into building mosques if it got in the hands of the English.

>inferior Scot cuck
Come on you tubby neet. Try a new insult.
>>
>>81456741
Fitlhy dumb republican scum.

All republicans should be hanged, drawn and quartered.

We are united by a divinely appointed monarch who has sovereignty over each country.
>>
>>81451122
>scotland is liberal as fuck and wants to be the next sweden so bad
This terrifies me.
>>
>>81457365
Hannity is a bro desu. I'm not even sure why he does the whole Nicola role anyway.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.