[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trumpeters, what is one position you want Trump to change his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 1024x576
Trumpeters, what is one position you want Trump to change his views on?
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 345x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 345x500
eugenics
>>
>>81442865
FPBP
>>
screw renegotiation.
disband NATO entirely
>>
File: MargaretSanger-Underwood.LOC.jpg (163 KB, 1071x1359) Image search: [Google]
MargaretSanger-Underwood.LOC.jpg
163 KB, 1071x1359
>>81442715
I wish he was pro-abortion.
>>
Surveillance
>>
I wish he didn't say he'd love it if Ivanka dated black guys

Fucking cuck I cant support him any longer
>>
>>81442715
Wanting Mexico to pay for something they ultimately don't want.
The rest of the idea is fair enough, but Mexico paying for the Wall is just retarded in my opinion.
>>
deport all shitskins regardless of citizenship status
>>
>>81443267
He dated black girls.
>>
>>81442715

I want the industrialized western countries that support human rights to blockade / starve the countries that do not.

All of them.

The only countries doing international trade should be the ones NOT being run by barbarian tribes.
>>
Stop cucking for Israel.
>>
His stance on internet security and Edward snowden.

And now that he picked pence, I'm starting to think he was a globalist all along and fooled us all.
>>
>>81443310
America doesn't want illegals, why should they pay for them?
>>
>>81443267
Your mistaking Trump for your own Cuck fantasies again.
>>
Instead of bombing the shit out of ISIS we should bomb the fuck out of ISIS
>>
>>81442715

His positions on surveillance and privacy are pretty out-of-touch.
>>
>>81443619
A friend and I wound up having this discussion before Pence and pulled active support. (I'm still voting Trump because I won't vote for Hillary) But after "our greatest ally" posts he made after some kikes got shot in Tel Aviv and some other attack and went full cuck he lost most of my vocal support.
>>
>>81443849
He actually said that though, retard. Google it
>>
>>81443607
>I want the industrialized western countries that support human rights to blockade / starve the countries that do not
>I want the countries that support human rights to starve other humans for disagreeing with them
>starving people
>human rights

Not gonna happen, friend.
>>
File: Trumpenkruz.jpg (45 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Trumpenkruz.jpg
45 KB, 450x450
>>81442715
graphic design
>>
>>81442715
The weed man!
>>
>>81443168
I hate all this pro choice pro life bullshit. We should be attacking the source of the problem which is unwanted pregnacy, but instead were spending millions of dollars throwing shit at each other. If that money were put into better sex education and better birth control methods we wouldn't even have to worry about the moral issue that is abortion.
>>
>>81443310
We're giving them an opportunity to solve THEIR problem. If they refuse or cant, then we should invade and annex mexico. Glass the drug cartels and liquidate the govt. If you can't wipe your own ass, we'll wipe it for you
>>
>>81444635
>If that money were put into better sex education and better birth control methods we wouldn't even have to worry about the moral issue that is abortion.

That still wouldn't solve people changing their minds, or people being raped, or accidents, or anything, really.

People will still get knocked up, and people will still regret it.
>>
>>81442715
Building a wall
A metaphorical wall is okay. Being more strict on illegal immigration, deporting illegals, and such... but Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall.

Plus it'll take so much time and money, probably won't be finished during Trump's presidency. So when Americans vote for a Democrat 8 years from now, they'll probably stop building the wall... so now we have a costly half-ass wall.
>>
>>81444635
There's plenty of sex ed and birth control. Everyone knows what a condom is and how to use one, they just don't want to. I will say condoms should be cheaper, even I get mad when I'm buying a pack and see the fucking price
>>
>>81444361

The way he said it was "no", get the video, it's 2016
>>
>>81444635
>Expecting blacks/mestizos to exert the effort required to learn anything and keep regular habits.
>>
File: 1460459360363.gif (736 KB, 353x528) Image search: [Google]
1460459360363.gif
736 KB, 353x528
>>81443896

This
>>
File: 96114894.gif (268 KB, 541x292) Image search: [Google]
96114894.gif
268 KB, 541x292
>>
>>81445119
It could probably get built within a couple of years, m8. The interstate highway system didn't take decades
>>
>>81442715
Haha oh man there is a swastika buried in there
>>
>>81442715
The idea that people will "die in the streets" if their neighbors aren't forced to subsidize their medical expenses.
Trump, of all people, should know that intervention inflates cost.
>>
>>81442715

Surveillance.

Trump and Pence do not care about the 4th Amendment.
>>
>>81443267
BLACKED: Ivanka Trump edition when?
>>
>>81442715
I want a better VP. We need someone charismatic, to help pull in more votes. Pence is pretty much an unknown, drab pick, who will not help gain voters.
>>
>>81442715
looks like a clothing label.
>>
Coal mining and clean energy.
>>
>>81446650

Or the 1st. Or the 14th.
>>
Lel, the T is in the P

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thewrap.com/trump-pence-racy-logo-has-been-removed/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon#
>>
>>81442715
I want Trump to be an Ethnic Nationalist instead of a Civic Nationalist.

but within the realm of possibility, I'd like for him to be more environmental friendly. Not full blown "CLIMATE CHANGE is our biggest threat" level retard. But just cognizant of smog, river pollution, air pollution, land pollution
>>
File: golden.gif (288 KB, 360x266) Image search: [Google]
golden.gif
288 KB, 360x266
>>81444564

Trump said states rights take precedence.

He said tax revenues taken from the legalization of drugs would be used to educate the public on the dangers of drugs.
>>
>>81443267
That's Bill "please fuck my wife since I'm a micropenis Boston libtard" Simmons you're thinking of
>>
>>81443619
>I'm starting to think he was a globalist all along and fooled us all.
You have to believe, anon.

... because if Trump was a globalist all along, then it means we've already lost.
>>
I just don't want Trump or Pence to say the usual dumb cuckservative shit about abortion, gays, women.

Just once I want republicans to not fall for the Social Issue bait.

If they are forced for an answer. Just say that they will stand by the current status, or "state issue".

I want this election to be about real issues.
>>
Probably his stance on giving 3 letter agencies more power and taking more of our privacy away.

Also that and getting rid of Pence, however it seems that decision isn't affecting anything at all since everyone knows he's just for locking up the South. Apparently when I was in Virginia (where there were only Trump signs around) they didn't want Carson as the VP pick at all because of the stories when he was younger when he did all that crazy shit. The opinions on Flynn I don't know except Liberals apparently hate military men despite the best Presidents being military generals.
>>
>Nationalist
Check
>Isolationist
Check
>Limiting drug war
Check
>Protectionist
Check (kinda who knows now)
>Pro choice to win election
Nope
>Space exploration and colonization
Nope
>Environmentalist
Nope
>Clean energy
Nope
>defends western culture
Check
>Openly against the culture of islam
Almost
>Population reduction measures
Nope

I will literally never be able to vote for my dream candidate unless I run myself.
>>
>>81452301
This. Please god just stay the fuck away from social issues.

Abortion, gays, etc have been a fucking losing battle for Conservatives for 30 years now but they keep falling for the bait every fucking time.
>>
>Pro choice to win election
>Nope
I thought Trump said that he was cool with abortion?
>>
File: 1465050134301.jpg (76 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
1465050134301.jpg
76 KB, 500x257
>>81452833
I know that feel
>>
>>81452833
Sounds great, but far left liberals are fastly outnumbering us, if Trump can't even win, nobody remotely like him can.
>>
File: ivanka fix.jpg (355 KB, 1216x1600) Image search: [Google]
ivanka fix.jpg
355 KB, 1216x1600
>>81443267
>>81447928
>>
>>81454769
Hmm... I'm okay with Doom's global domination and enslavement platform, but where does Doom stand on campaign finance reform?
>>
File: Providence.jpg (105 KB, 1023x754) Image search: [Google]
Providence.jpg
105 KB, 1023x754
>>81442715
The extermination of all non-whites.
>>
I want Trump to comment on the UN goal of reducing poverty and famine. Over 2 billion people have been lifted from poverty in 25 years. When Trump says he's anti-globalist, pro-nationalist, I view him as saying poverty and famine are of no concern unless it's in America. And so I've told my female family, sexist voters (muh hillary because genetalia!) that I would endorse Hillary because of her globalist stance.
>>
climate change, and his stand on Edward snowden
>>
Tarrifs, surveillance, and his VP
>>
I find his silence on the issue of anime reality engineering quite disturbing.
>>
>>81444295
>there are only two options in the election
Cmon man, go Gary Johnson, he's better than the other 3 and it'll be a big fuck you to both establishment parties
>>
>>81442715
I'd rather have him be totally ambivalent on moral issues. He should state his opinions but he shouldn't promise legislation. The "I'll leave it to the States" answer is sort of a cop out but it is an acceptable cop out.

Other than that I think Trump has the right platform, I'd love see more of what he is cutting in terms of the budget though because if he can balance the budget or reduce the national debt with those tax cuts I'd be thrilled. I love his tax plan I think it'll help my family out a lot.
>>
>>81456220
It shouldn't be our concern, we've footed the bill for the rest of the world for 60 years and our country went to shit.

"eliminating" hunger by throwing food at poor people just incentivices having too many kids.
>>
>>81445021
All I'm saying is that abortion is not the solution to the problem its a result of it. Also look into the "sperm switch" if this were made available to people through public health it would do a lot to solve the problem, and the up front cost would be far less than the money saved by the government not having to take care of unwanted children and future delinquents. I'm also not saying that abortion should be made illegal, it should be made as available as possible, but our goal should be to reduce the amount of abortions through other means.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.