[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE COUP WAS A FALSE FLAG OPERATION SO ERDOGAN COULD PURGE HIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465923816077.png (2 MB, 1144x1465) Image search: [Google]
1465923816077.png
2 MB, 1144x1465
THE COUP WAS A FALSE FLAG OPERATION SO ERDOGAN COULD PURGE HIS OPPOSSITION

FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
>>
good god she gets older
>>
>>81441743
She's 19.
Whatchu talkin bout sergi?
>>
Why hasn't Anzu uploaded anything on her Youtube channel lately?
>>
>>81441653
9/11 was a false flag too, Alberto barbarossa?
>>
>>81441653

It's kinda starting to look that way with Turkey. To be honest I don't back any side and am going neutral. Maybe they will calm down a bit eventually then I can get back to normal days and nights again keeping busy. Calm down Turkey, lads, calm down.
>>
>>81441861
Köksal Baba stabbed her and put her in the hospital

>>81441941
>military mysteriously doesn't send anyone to capture the president
>military instantly surrenders to civilian police
>only civilians get killed but all of Erdogans friends escape unharmed
>Erdogan hailed as saviour of Turkey and given free reign to purge the "traitors"

All too convenient, wouldn't you say Mehmet?
>>
>>81442501
>>81442501
>traitors have a link to CIA and Hillary globalists

even if it were a false flag, god bless him for removing globalists and getting us closer to Russia.
>>
>>81441941
MOSSAD Operation.
>>
>>81442855
He is a globalist himself.
>>
>>81441653
anzu needs to be purged
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.