[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, quick question: I've been looking into going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: gz1X8h.png (760 KB, 897x899) Image search: [Google]
gz1X8h.png
760 KB, 897x899
Hey /pol/, quick question:

I've been looking into going back to church lately; I was raised Catholic, attended Catholic schools, etc. But, I'm not sure that Catholicism isn't inherently evil and fucked up.

Is Catholicism, or Protestantism more likely to appease God, in the event he isn't bullshit?

If shit is about to hit the biblical fan, I don't want to spend eternity in Hell with the shitskins.

Thanks.
>>
catholicism is heresy if you go by the book, which you should
>>
Protestant master race
>>
>>81440751

Can you elaborate?
>>
>>81440282
I've been pondering this question for a while, and I've realized that Catholicism, for all of its frauds and flaws, is the true church.
>>
>>81440282
>9 sources for 5 quotes
the fuck
>>
>>81440836

An issue I have with Protestantism is that there are who knows how many variations, each with their own variations of values and whatnot. Surely ALL of them cannot appease God, and I wouldn't know which variation would.
>>
>>81440282
try asking God
>>
>>81442335

That has never done shit, and continues not to do shit.

How will I know that whatever God says isn't just something I thought up, or how would I know that isn't "the Devil" sabotaging my whole effort?
>>
>>81440282

Just do what you deem right.
If there is a god who would condemn you for that, he is not a benevolent god.

Live life, if there's something after we will all eventually find out.
>>
>>81442510

Also, what about those who have asked God, and felt genuinely he responded Catholic, while others say Protestant?

How do Jews play into all this?
>>
Welp, this didn't help at all. I'm not even sure that Christianity requires routine attendance at some facility. Guess I'll "pray on it", as they say.
>>
I'm Eastern Orthodox and I recommend you become one too
>>
>>81440751
>>81440836
>>81441102
>>81442335
>>81442763
>>81444787

Is there an accepted chance any Christian Church is acceptable in the eyes of God, so long as you are basically "Godly" so to speak?

Any shitskins want to jump in and try and sell me on Shitslam? Or kikes on kikery?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.