[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Gary Johnson tard is now at 13% - needs only 2% now to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: CNN_2.jpg (60 KB, 578x349) Image search: [Google]
CNN_2.jpg
60 KB, 578x349
These polls are being fabricated to get him in the debates so he can team up with Clinton in a pincer attack. He has basically called Trump the devil in interviews, so it's obvious what's coming.

Fucking disgusting riggged polling bullshit. They are also stealing numbers from Trump to rig Johnson up to 15%.
>>
>implying Johnson wouldn't be taking votes away from Trump

a libertarian ran against trump in the primaries for god's sake. how many libertarians did you see running on the democratic side?
>>
I was a Ron Paul delegate to the state convention and voted for Gary last time.
>>
File: flintlock pistol.png (548 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
flintlock pistol.png
548 KB, 800x420
>>81439421
Wow, that news makes me just want to discard a replica flintlock given to me by a supporter who cherished it and wanted me to have it as a symbol of his loyalty.
Into the trash it goes!
>>
>>81439421

Why couldn't it at least be a good third party candidate. Gary Johnson is a pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>81440559
I was genuinely upset when he discarded Petersen's gift.
>TFW you won't live to see madman McAfee debate Hillary and Trump.
>>
>>81439421
>Johnson
>An open borders Soros anal slave and kid toucher.
Fuck that fucking faggot
>>
>>81439421
Johnson is a shit Libertarian, even Ron Paul doesn't like him

Don't know why people would vote for him besides "He's not Hillary or Trump"
>>
>>81440610
I've got a few "friends" on kikebook that shill for him. They are the "look at me I'm not taking any sides" crowd.

Literally the first thing I see on Johnson is him calling Trump a racist.
>into the trash it goes

Seriously though, is this dude just Hillary minus the dirt?
>>
>>81439421
>supports public education and gun control
>libertarian

every good word is ruined by idiots
>>
Johnson is an incredible faggot. What kind of "libertarian" supports the Civil Rights Act? It's that kind of moral cowardice that ruins movements. Any real libertarian that lets this guy become the face of their belief system is a complete nitwit.
>>
Trump supporters WANT Gary Johnson in the debate. Because Gary Johnson is a goofball and clearly not up to the task, so when the public (who otherwise would just assume whatever they wanted about Gary Johnson) sees that he is not a real candidate, they'll go back to their default vote.
>>
>>81441206
>discard gift
>supporter's team recovers it from trash
>they let your team know they have it
>realize what a poor PR move you just made
>send your team to offer $100 for the quiet return of the pistol
I would've liked to have seen more of Jim 'gookspooker' Webb, myself.
>>
>>81441295
Did Ron Paul comment on Johnson?
>>
libertarians are apex cucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq_iE4nVqI
and also lunatics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d45x4OpMoow
>>
File: 1332152794023.jpg (45 KB, 620x462) Image search: [Google]
1332152794023.jpg
45 KB, 620x462
I told you fucks to start shitting on Johnson and a bunch of anons wrote about not discussing him

Am I being shilled?...is this Hillary's end game/

I want to see some memes on the New Mexico taco licker and stop this bullshit now....THE GUY LITERALLY HAS NO PLATFORM
>>
>>81439421

I'll pull for Johnson, does he still want all drugs legalized?
>>
>>81439421
Saw a whole stage of career politicians attack trump from both sides. From everything to policy to penis size. What happened with that? Now you think a literally who and a cunt with enough dirt on her to plant a field of vegetables are going to take hime down?
>>
>>81440559

Top notch reference, mate.
>>
>>81441824
Read trump's policy on drugs
>>
File: 1449001477813.gif (3 MB, 297x300) Image search: [Google]
1449001477813.gif
3 MB, 297x300
>stein
>>
>>81441827

Trump seemed to waffle on the 2nd amendment after Orlando and now that he's paired up with a retard who wants to breed niggers and outlaw abortions I have to do whats good for the white race

if Gary Johnson is for legalizing all drugs and supports the 2nd amendment I'm voting for him

can we get his platform?
>>
File: 1468664232368.jpg (119 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1468664232368.jpg
119 KB, 960x960
>>81440559
That made me mad
>>
>>81439421
Its amazing how Johnson is surging and not Stein.
>>
>>81442063
>Read trump's policy on drugs

Trump's a liar, he shafted all these white families in coney island out of their land by convincing them to get section 8 tenants for their properties, once the niggers moved in all the houses started burning down and since these people couldn't afford to rebuild the land was sold to the city for nothing and after that happened Trump and his father bought the properties at auction for nothing and made housing developments

Trump can say whatever he wants but's he stapled himself to a loser with a bad platform and then just got the guy to change his platform? both of these guys are criminal yes men,

not that Johnson is any different but if he says he'll legalize all the drugs (shutting down the DEA) and he supports the 2nd amendment thats all I need, I don't care if he wins, I just want my vote to stand for something I agree with

anti abortion is anti white
>>
>>81442384

>Implying they are substantially different

They'd both import hordes of foreigners into our country, and that's all that matters.
>>
>>81442491
>I don't care if he wins, I just want my vote to stand for something I agree with
Well at least you'll have your personal principles under President Clinton I guess
>>
>>81439421

Luckily Trump gains power from being attacked.
>>
File: 65e.png (136 KB, 346x277) Image search: [Google]
65e.png
136 KB, 346x277
>>81440610
>good
>third party candidate
>>
>>81439421
>CNN
>>
>>81439421
"among registered voters"

bad poll. not surprised that cnn is promoting it.

polls are supposed to pursue likely voters.

there is a massive distinction between likely voters and registered voters.

pollsters who conduct their polls based off of likely voters are more accurate because they are getting a look at how people are plan to vote will vote.

just because someone is registered to vote, doesn't mean that they will.

likely voters are more likely to be conservative voters when compared to registered voters collectively.

only pay attention to polls based on likely voters.
>>
File: another one.png (150 KB, 637x352) Image search: [Google]
another one.png
150 KB, 637x352
>>81442491

YEAH....JUST WHAT WE NEED........ JOHNSON LETTING IN UNKNOWN MILLIONS OF IMMIGRANTS AND ILLEGALS.

IDIOTS
>>
>>81442759
*getting a look at how people who are planning to vote will vote
>>
>>81442177
He didn't want Aloha Snack bars to get guns. That's a good thing.
>>
>>81441368

CUOMO: I’ll say the name, you hit me with the first thing that comes to mind. Remember, we’ve got an audience here and a lot of people watching out there, as well. President Barack Obama?

JOHNSON: Good guy.

CUOMO: One. Governor Weld?

WELD: Barack Obama? I think he’s been statesman-like the last couple of years. He had a disappointing first term, and I think he’s picked up his game the last couple of years. It’s gone better for him.

CUOMO: Hillary Clinton?

JOHNSON: Hillary Clinton, a wonderful public servant, I guess I would say that.

WELD: Old friend. Nice kid. Knew her in her 20s. We shared an office in the Nixon impeachment, real bond, lifelong. Seriously. Not kidding.

CUOMO: Donald Trump?

JOHNSON: I’m sure there’s something good to say about Donald somewhere, I’m sure …

CUOMO [turning to Weld]: Donald Trump, one word?

WELD: Huckster.
>>
>>81439421
Mass debate incoming
>>
>>81442177
pro gun control

pro open borders
>>
>>81442786

ok so whats the difference there? Hillary would do the same and if Trump's anto abortion platform has it's way blacks will outnumber whites very quickly, there is absolutely no difference between any of these people and if it looked like Johnson might become the guy his policy would immediately change to whatever the policy of the other 2 retards is,

>>81442608
>under President Clinton

it honestly looks like thats whats happening, women are going to be for Clinton because she's a woman and Trump has to break through that, a guy with anti abortion policy on his record on the ticket isn't helping and to top it off the only difference on the legality of abortion is who is having the most abortions

when abortion is illegal the majority of abortions are performed on white women, when abortion is legal the majority of abortions are performed on black women,

the fact that Trump aligned himself with someone who even pays lip service to that ""issue" means he's not serious

Trump might win, Clinton might win and is more likely to win thanks to media but really the oligarchs could tip it any way they want at any time with this contest, it becomes all about media narrative at this point so money has control of the contest and thats the exact bullshit Trump promised to do away with which leaves me pretty pissed off at him right now

Gary Johnson could promise to outlaw farm subsidies and open borders wouldn't be a problem, so long as there is security who cares
>>
>>81442384
>Its amazing how Johnson is surging and not Stein

cause they're rigging the fucking polls

Stein would take votes away from Clinton
>>
>>81442902

it's not, creating a list of people who shouldn't have guns is never a good idea,

everyone should have guns

an armed society is a polite society
>>
you realise that if they debate, Trump will launch lolbertarian questions at him. He either chooses to attack trump and lose all his voters, or agree with Trump
>>
>>81442725
>>>(((/fox/)))
>>
>>81443563
Ragheads should not have guns. Explain why they should.
>>
>>81443415

Gary Johnson is pro gun control?

fuck him then I'm pulling blank on president and straight republican on the rest

thanks for the tip tea man
>>
>>81439421
you're right, they are rigged, rigged in favor of the two party system, you kike. Americans are waking up to your jew trickery, Johnson may be shit, but having a third voice is always better
>>
>>81443645

because they're american citizens

all US citizens can have guns period, if you don't want them having guns don't let them become citizens thank you Ted Kennedy you fucking scumbag

really we shot the wrong Kennedys
>>
>>81443768
>but having a third voice is always better

I'm writing in Abolition of federal government as my candidate
>>
>>81443461

Trump's "anti-abortion" platform has no meaning.....states decide what happens with that
and women can't pop out babies as fast as trainloads of illegals can cross the border

women will get abortions wherever they can...they always have
>>
>>81443653
>I'm pulling blank on president

basically voting for Clinton then
>>
>>81443827
you are truly a great man
>>
>>81440559
>you've been campaigning like hell for months
>one of the many, many nutcases you run into gives you a cheap replica pistol
>you're due to fly to another city that night

What was he supposed to do, cherish it for the rest of his life? You sentimental faggots make me want to puke. He threw away a cheap replica some asshole gave him.
>>
>>81442786
This man is clearly white
>>
>>81443783
Equal rights for everyone is what got us into this mess. Different types of people are capable of different levels of responsibility.
>>
>>81443653
no, he's not, don't believe what people post here.
>>
>>81439421
Can't wait for both of them to be attacking Trump while cucking themselves.
>>
>>81443645
SHALL
>>
>>81439421
Gary Johnson looks terrible in interviews and as we saw at their last convention the Libertarian party is a joke. We will die in a debate with Trump.
>>
>>81441568
You don't throw it in the garbage faggot
>>
>>81439421
>need % to be in debates
what a catch 22

>need % to be in debates
>some wont vote on the guy because didnt saw him on tv and so on research will say another name
>other will see this guy have few voters (or wont even see him on the research results) and wont vote him because he doenst have chance of wining and they can only vote on one guy (unlike approval voting method)
>because of that 2 second guys will also way they wont vote on him
>all this make the guy not have good voting %, that make him not be on tv
>go back to step 1 and continue the circle
>>
>>81440332
Probably more likely to take away Bern-outs who would've defaulted to Hillary after their lord and savior became a quitter.
>>
https://twitter.com/jc_christian/status/754149360057716736?refsrc=email&s=11

Is it like this poll?
>>
>>81443879
>Trump's "anti-abortion" platform has no meaning.

right, it's only purpose was to alienate half the voter base

Trump being anywhere near anti abortion means he is pro nigger and anti white
>>
>>81439421
It's so bizarre. Normally the R and D nominees are globalists, and the 3rd parties are the pro-Americans, but this time it's Trump who's the pro-American, and the 3rd parties plus Hillary are the globalists, so it makes less than zero sense why 3rd parties are suddenly so popular when we finally have a pro-American anti-globalist with a real chance of winning.

This is the one election when people shouldn't be voting 3rd party, yet so many people are going against their own interests.
>>
>>81443912

help me decide if I write in Abolition of federal government or just simplify it and write in gas the kikes race war now

>>81444226
right but we're past there, the next move in the jew plan is disarming Americans so of course they'll say oh scary ragheads we brought here should not have guns, it's ok to legislate against them, you agree then boom, gun grabbing galore

>>81444264
Gary Johnson supports the 2nd amendment? can you post something so we can continue the discussion before I go digging myself?
>>
>>81444568
>Gary Johnson looks terrible in interviews

this election doesn't really matter, Trump has the show biz speech down but Clinton sounds like medusa and she's still in the race despite belonging in prison
>>
>>81439421

Gary is a buttfucker. Fuck him.
>>
>>81445580
>this time it's Trump who's the pro-American

he's a globalist, as soon as he became the presumptive nominee he was officially a globalist, any anti globalist rhetoric since that happened?

NO
>>
>>81439421
Good. The sooner we do away with our cancerous two party system, the better.
>>
>>81445520

He has to play the Rep game, just like Hillary has to play the Dem game. He can't wipe out Rep support

$15 hr min wage......LOL!!! Do you really think THAT will happen federally?
>>
>>81445955

well he'll fit right in with the rest of the US presidents, all homosexual deviants the entire group since the very first one
>>
>>81440332
Because Johnson is left leaning.
>>
>>81446011

of course not, nothing they talk about will actually happen it's all saber rattling, the president is just a symbol, they don't make policy the gnomes of Zurich make policy

but we get to pick who we want to dance on the strings and all of these people are become low energy low entertainment at this point
>>
>>81442938
Wow he's more of a fucking corporate shill than I thought.
>>
>>81439421

That's so funny. They don't know what they are doing. All those Sanders supporters will turn to Johnson instead of Hillary.
>>
>>81445962
Trump was already rich and powerful, the only reason for him to enter the race was to reverse America's decline, and he wouldn't keep his campaign going, permanently damaging his brand by speaking the truth about illegals and Muslims and globalism, if he was suddenly going to abandon all of that. There's nothing to gain for him by winning besides saving this country.
>>
>>81443991
>this

the "muh pistol" story is stupid.

I be laffing when Johnson wins the election with 39% of the protest vote while Trump and Hillary are jacking off
>>
>>81442177
Gary Johnson wants totally open borders. That means flooding the country with Mexicans and taking in as many refugees as possible. He's gonna destroy the white race much quicker.
>>
>>81442384
Johnson can be controlled, Stein actually has standards so she's being buried.
>>
>>81447683
Gary wants to end the welfare state which would turn your proverbial flood into a trickle
>>
Gary Johnson will get no more than 1% of the actual vote in November
>>
>>81447932
No it won't. Why would it do that? Mexico sucks ass.

Libertarians are so fucking retarded
>>
>>81448218
Why would Mexicans come here if they actually have to work for money?
>>
>>81447932
Mexican's aren't just coming for the welfare. They're coming to get away from Mexico and the cartel.
>>
>>81439421
If Johnson, by the grace of God, reaches the debates and thereby gets on the national stage, it will be little more than 15 minutes of fame.
He's an intellectual lightweight with a complete lack of ability to answer and substantive questions.
People know the first thing about him. They know the name of the party, and they know he's neither Hillary nor Trump.
Once people see him perform in debates against seasoned strategists, he'll flop hard. And this is coming from a libertarian.
>>
>>81446999
>Trump was already rich and powerful, the only reason for him to enter the race was to reverse America's decline,

yes Trump has some money but he was put there to sell "change" to the American public, just like Hillary is doing, just like Obama did, Trump stands to gain financially but the perception was that he thought it would be quite easy to turn things around until he became the presumptive nominee, spoke with the joints chief and finally understood how rigged the game is, the whole government needs to come down because Trump alone doesn't have the power to do that, which you can see by the fact that he has entirely dropped his anti globalist rhetoric and let the GOP choose his running mate

>>81448218
>Mexico sucks ass.

the only reason Mexico sucks ass for Mexicans is because they can't earn any money thanks to US government farm subsidies, we get rid of those and the Mexicans will go home because being a dirt farmer in Mexico is a lot nicer than being a slave here.

>>81447683
>He's gonna destroy the white race much quicker.

so far it looks like Hillary in the lead for destroying the white race, between her and BLM they have it figured out

it's cute for us to think about switching tack to Johnson but truth is if it looked like he was what the people wanted his policies would suddenly be exactly the same as Hillary and Trump plus or minus the traditional party line nonsense like gun control and abortion
>>
>>81448830
>they know he's neither Hillary nor Trump.

in this election thats a big advantage, but I don't see Johnson catching any real steam at this point
>>
File: mr-blonde.jpg (34 KB, 290x400) Image search: [Google]
mr-blonde.jpg
34 KB, 290x400
>>81448830
>intellectual lightweight

Compared to Trump?
What's the weather like on your planet?

If Johnson makes the debates he'll clean house on that Palm Beach retard.
>>
funny, in most polls, Trump does better with Johnson and Stein added
>>
>>81449479
Have you seen him in the Stossel debates?
His nervousness is palpable, he comes off as hysterical. When asked a difficult question regarding general libertarian theory, he tries a lazy middle-of-the-road approach, or avoids it altogether.
I don't know if this is just a no-risk strategy, or simple ignorance, but the fact remains he's got very little skill as an orator, and the ideas he conveys are not appealing.

Say what you want about Trump, but he managed to take down Ted Cruz, one of the most skilled orators of our generation.
I don't like the guy, I won't vote for him, but he undeniably has an appeal that a cuck like Johnson can't hope to compete with.
>>
>>81441531
I think a lot of the Right Libertarians and the paleolibertarian crowd have moved more into right wing circles pragmatically this election cycle.

The Libertarian movement has been an abject failure so far, and the main divide is now the "open borders are wonderful for muh economics" group and the pragmatists who are either race realists, or see mass immigration as a Government programme (or both).

When you take out the sensible Right Libertarians, you end up with fuckwits like this running the show.
>>
File: Gary will kill me next.jpg (8 KB, 248x279) Image search: [Google]
Gary will kill me next.jpg
8 KB, 248x279
>Johnson is a Lutheran and has stated that his belief in God has given him "a very fundamental belief that we should do unto others as we would have others do unto us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Johnson

>Johnson and his wife, Dee Simms, divorced in 2005, reported the Albuquerque Journal. She told the newspaper at the time, “My heart is broken with what Gary’s done to me but I’m a survivor and I’ll make it through this.” While the told the paper, “I love her. I always will. We have just grown apart for what I consider a long time. I’ve been going from one adventure to another and I’ve been doing it by myself.”

>On his official site, it says that Johnson and Simms have two adult children together, son Erik and daughter Seah.

>Simms passed away in December 2006 after suffering from hypertensive heart disease, reported the Journal. During her time as the first lady of New Mexico, Simms was known for her activism against smoking and breast cancer.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/gary-johnson-wife-girlfriend-fiancee-kate-prusack-santa-fe-new-mexico-realtor-dee-simms
>>
>>81448415
Because they make a shitload more here fucktard, plus they don't have to worry about the cartels
>>
>>81449532
This.

Johnson has been known to steal ex-Bernie voters from the Democrats, hence his sudden rise in the polls- not Trump supporters.
>>
>>81450763
If you could make a shit load more money in Laos, would you uproot your entire family and move there?
>>
>>81450072
>>81440332
>>81440610

Dude, I'm not telling anyone to vote Gary but, I don't like these fallacious lies you people are saying. It is no different than how the media portrays Trump.

He is not for open borders, he is for controlled immigration, just like Farage, he's for people coming legally by obtaining visas. Being Libertarian does not mean you just let any swinging dick walk across the border. It means you control the amount of low skilled workers (a beneficial amount) entering and allowing high skilled workers (who are also beneficial) access. No one but Hillary is actually for Mexicans just walking over here.

Being Libertarian is correct faggots. If I didn't want to see Trump win so bad and if I wasn't so scared of a Hillary presidency, if I wasn't so sure Gary is going to guarantee her presidency, I would still vote Libertarian. Gary is for guns/freedom, Gary is for smaller government, he's objectively what this country needs but has doesn't have a chance at getting in office so we have to vote Trump.

Hopefully after the GOP crumbles and no one trust the Dems we can have a one party system, where people actually pick candidates based on their history and character. None of this tribalism that everyone seems to be suckers for.
>>
>>81441466
Where did he say he was for gun control, and what kind of gun control? The great thing about Libertarians is that they can actually disagree with one another and it isn't a set ideology that forces beliefs, it's about right to opinion and view, choice you dumb fuck.
>>
>>81452766
wow, I'm not #gayforgary
>>
>>81453014
Dude Gary Johnson rules, so what. You going to kick me out of /pol/ for disagreeing with your hivemind? This is a political discussion board not an indoctrination board. Or are you just as bad as the fucking left?
>>
>>81453251
No your just going to get bullied and have to deal with it. You know like you did in high school.
>>
File: drexl.jpg (166 KB, 1600x1279) Image search: [Google]
drexl.jpg
166 KB, 1600x1279
>>81454211
>typical trump supporter
>hurr I was hot shit in high school

No you weren't.
>>
>>81454211
I wouldn't call this bullying, I just call this for what I see it as. There is no difference from people here scared of Trump losing because of Gary votes, than the people on the left berating people for saying they are writing in Bernie because they are scared of Trump.

Insults without arguments are the talking points of morons.
>>
>>81439421
good

johnson will implode like always when people really listen to his positions
>>
>>81452998
So you admit your party has no cohesive ideology then. Youre not a party of small government, just the party of "anything goes lol".

This campaign has really proved that the Libertarian Party really is nothing more than a containment zone for voters who are uninformed enough or not ballsy enough to have any actual real conviction in politics. Whats worse is that theyre actually stupid enough to champion themselves as "enlightened" for it.

I would rather see Hillary Clinton in the White House before any self-identified Libertarian and Im not even joking. You guys are a fucking joke of abysmal proportions.
>>
>>81445023
>bernie
>libertarian
>not literal opposites
are people retarded enough to flip like this?
>>
>>81439421
Johnson is taking more votes away from Hillary than Trump. I'm voting for Johnson but I can definitely tell that he is pandering to the Bernout crowd instead of the NeverTrump crowd.

Also, why do you not want Gary in the debates? Afraid he'd demolish your sweetheart Trump?
>>
>>81454583
LOL cool m8 that was not my point though was it.
>>
>>81456991
Yes.

See here
>>81456771

>This campaign has really proved that the Libertarian Party really is nothing more than a containment zone for voters who are uninformed enough or not ballsy enough to have any actual real conviction in politics.

Also, at the very beginning of the campaign cycle last year, you also had many former Ron Paul/Gary Johnson fans from 2012 supporting Bernie Sanders.

Libertarians are the most uninformed and politically illiterate block of voters in contemporary politics. They have no clue as to who or what theyre voting for, and why... they are just people who's sole purpose in politics is to vote for "that guy" who differs the most from mainstream politicians, not because they necessarily agree with or even understand their candidate's position, but to be contrarian edgelords. That represents no less than 90% of Libertarian voters in a nut shell.
>>
>>81456771
The 'cohesive' ideology is the right for individuals to have individual freedoms, kinda what the fucking Bill of Rights were written for. That means right to defense, right for self determination and expression, right to disagree. 'Anything goes', no I don't think any libertarian would be for cronyism, and non transparency in government. If the government is doing anything that goes against the people, the people are the individuals the constitution was made to protect, they have the right to know. Federal was never meant to serve the people and by serve I'm talking about welfare, federal power that infringes on state rights. Federal law was only meant to protect the rights you were born with.

No libertarian is against the right to self expression, defense and personal liberties.

Again you wrote plenty enough but you have no argument, only insults, everything you just said is tantamount to calling someone stupid and uninformed. If I'm going to stoop to your level, I'd just outright call you a nigger for saying you want a Clinton in the white house over anyone else who is qualified.

Please tell me your ideology.
>>
>>81458571
https://www.lp.org/issues/immigration

>
Today an estimated 12 million people live in the U.S. without authorization, 1.6 million in Texas alone, and that number grows every year. Many Americans understandably want the rule of law restored to a system where law-breaking has become the norm.

The fundamental choice before us is whether we redouble our efforts to enforce existing immigration law, whatever the cost, or whether we change the law to match the reality of a dynamic society and labor market.

Low-skilled immigrants cross the Mexican border illegally or overstay their visas for a simple reason: There are jobs waiting here for them to fill, especially in Texas and other, faster growing states. Each year our economy creates hundreds of thousands of net new jobs — in such sectors as retail, cleaning, food preparation, construction and tourism — that require only short-term, on-the-job training.

At the same time, the supply of Americans who have traditionally filled many of those jobs — those without a high school diploma — continues to shrink. Their numbers have declined by 4.6 million in the past decade, as the typical American worker becomes older and better educated.

Yet our system offers no legal channel for anywhere near a sufficient number of peaceful, hardworking immigrants to legally enter the United States even temporarily to fill this growing gap. The predictable result is illegal immigration.

Libertarians are open border liberals in disguise who really believe in mass labor force to feed never ending capitalist growth over cultural identity or racial realism
>>
>>81459354
>
Crossing an international border to support your family and pursue dreams of a better life is not an inherently criminal act like rape or robbery. If it were, then most of us descend from criminals. As the people of Texas know well, the large majority of illegal immigrants are not bad people. They are people who value family, faith and hard work trying to live within a bad system.

When large numbers of otherwise decent people routinely violate a law, the law itself is probably the problem. To argue that illegal immigration is bad merely because it is illegal avoids the threshold question of whether we should prohibit this kind of immigration in the first place.

We've faced this choice on immigration before. In the early 1950s, federal agents were making a million arrests a year along the Mexican border. In response, Congress ramped up enforcement, but it also dramatically increased the number of visas available through the Bracero guest worker program. As a result, apprehensions at the border dropped 95 percent. By changing the law, we transformed an illegal inflow of workers into a legal flow.

it only gets worse
>>
>>81458571
I fiscally lean more to the left (pro-Union, anti-Wall Street, higher taxes for the rich, nationalized healthcare, possible UBI in the future when automation becomes mainstream, etc) even socially left in many cases (such as gay marriage and abortion), but I am also very much for strong border control and deportation of illegals, withdraw of all free military aid from places such as South Korea and Germany unless they pay up, anti-SJW, anti-Affirmative Action, anti-Political Correctness interfering with political discussion, pro-2nd Amendment, anti-H1b visa except in the most dire of cases and pro-US manufacturing. This is just off the top of my head atm.

While Trump isnt perfect (no candidate is, especially in the US), he comes closest to representing my views.
>>
File: APgun3.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
APgun3.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>81440559
>>
>>81460056
I was just praying it was going to go off
>>
>>81439421
>Fucking disgusting riggged polling bullshit.

You know what pisses me off? When amerifats whine about democracy in other countries and yet their """"democracy"""" is literally rigged and ran by jews.
>>
>>81439421
Also, these polls aren't rigged.

Trump is the most divisive Rethuglican candidate in recent history. Hillary is the most despised Democant in recent history. Its no wonder third parties are polling well.
>>
>>81460056
Source?
>>
File: 1466712785574.jpg (306 KB, 1024x857) Image search: [Google]
1466712785574.jpg
306 KB, 1024x857
Reluctant HRC voter here

GARY JOHNSON YES
>>
>>81456771
This campaign has really proved that the Bernie Sanders 'revolution' really is nothing more than a containment zone for voters who are uninformed enough or not ballsy enough to have any actual real conviction in politics.

FTFY

>I would rather see Hillary Clinton in the White House
>You guys are a fucking joke

Better than being a Hillcuck.

>>81458463
>you also had many former Ron Paul/Gary Johnson fans from 2012 supporting Bernie Sanders.
>many

The three fair-weather populists you got in an argument with on Facebook do not constitute a majority trend.

> not because they necessarily agree with or even understand their candidate's position
So you neither agree nor understand Libertarians and their candidates, therefor they don't either. K.
>>
>>81445520
Are you fucking retarded? He has to play to the Christian voter base and say muh abortion is bad. Every republican has done that for the last 30 years and yet abortions are still here. Its just a dog and pony show for the evangelicals nothing more.
>>
File: 1466711296863.jpg (94 KB, 600x851) Image search: [Google]
1466711296863.jpg
94 KB, 600x851
>>81460574

Trump is only for abortion for the times he got his daughter pregnant
>>
>>81442063
what policy? there literally isn't one listed. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

and if you think christie kreme as AG is going to do anything to fix the war on drugs, then wew lad
>>
File: 1466711487817.jpg (59 KB, 564x553) Image search: [Google]
1466711487817.jpg
59 KB, 564x553
>>81460737

Does anyone else think his ankles look chubby here?
>>
>>81460446
Austin Petersen live stream.
>>
>>81443555
Johnson had been taking more votes from Clinton than from trump
>>
>>81439421
> it's not what exactly what I wanted

> must be rigged

You sound like the anti brexitards demanding another plebiscite.
>>
File: 1467859983254.png (606 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1467859983254.png
606 KB, 1059x962
>>81443555

>theyre rigging the polls

Wahhh! Wahhhhhhh!
>>
Wait, there are more parties in the US?
>>
File: lead_960.jpg (217 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
217 KB, 960x640
Also, what did he mean by this?
>>
>>81461638
Yep they are. That's how it works in this country.
>>
>>81458463
So your ideology is basically, "im scared of brown people"

Good to know. You realize the kinds of jobs they do are jobs that most born and bred Americans just wouldn't do, at least not as effectively or efficiently? Controlled immigration is not Open borders fuck face. You need some immigration or else who the fuck is going to be working those fields and making your food cheap. Who is going to take those shitty jobs that you just wouldn't do? There is literally nothing wrong with importing higher skilled workers either. If the west wasn't in such a bad state with unemployment I would be pro for all of that, but obviously we need tighter borders and better regulation. If we didn't have a healthy flow of immigrants and not a gashing wound of immigrants pouring in than yes, LEGAL immigration helps a country, it helped in the past, it will continue to help in the future. Would you rather we be like Japan and be going extinct?

>To argue that illegal immigration is bad merely because it is illegal
You made this argument, not me. I don't want America to turn into Mexico anymore than you, those people standing around burning my flag and waving a Mexican one frankly deserve to be deported, but they have every right to do it (as long as they are citizens), that however doesn't mean we have to agree with it. Get up and get angry if you have to, burn Mexican flags, show them you don't want them here if it pisses you off, it's your right. I understand that there is a law of averages you want so badly to believe in when it comes to race, but that doesn't mean the smart brown people aren't smarter than you, more qualified than you, and are generally more efficient than you. This whole white people first mentality just destroys your arguments for you, there is no going back to a racially homogeneous America without genocide. I actually like Nationalism, because it accomplishes the same thing. Libertarians are for smart immigration, not OPEN BORDER/WHITE GENOCIDE.
>>
>>81462191
This guy over here gets it.

The best part about migrant workers is that THEY HAVE TO GO BACK also without them all the farms in America would collapse and we'd have a food crisis.
>>
>>81456771
>i would rather see Hillary Clinton in the White House before any self-identified Libertarian and Im not even joking
Gary Johnson is a shit candidate and the Libertarian Party has become a joke, but let's not go that far. A Clinton Administration would be a nightmare and spell the end for this Republic.
>>
>>81452766
Gary is not a fucking libertarian.

What kind of libertarian supports assault rifle bans and forcing businesses to bake cakes for gays? Not to mention he said Hillary Clinton was a great Secretary of State.
>>
>>81460230
This is a joke.
Yes?
I mean.
You understand how flintlocks work.
Yes?
>>
>>81460012
The problem with regulation is that it almost always serves the corporations you are trying to stop from fucking you in the ass. They are the ones that actually have the money to lobby for what goes into those laws (look at aipac and what BP did in the gulf and tell me more regulation could have fixed that, the regulation that was put in place basically allowed them to not be charged) . If people had transparency in government, actually paid attention, and we had the ultimate laws to prevent government and corporate cohesion, then we could a truly free economy and America would continue past all this bullshit. Is UBI that free money bullshit? C'mon dude, that is literally going to ruin society. Say goodbye to America ever being good for anything ever again, say hello to robot overlords and million year oligarchy until the Butlerian Jihad gets you off the fucking couch.
>>
>>81462191
>le IQ over race argument

Northeast Asians are smarter than whites, I doubt you would prefer to live in China over America though.

But you miss the more important point, and that is all minorities tend to vote heavily socialist. 71% of Hispanics and 73% of Asians voted Obama last cycle, and I need not bring up the black vote.
>>
>>81463419
>71% of Hispanics and 73% of Asians voted Obama last cycle, and I need not bring up the black vote

The alternatives were McCain and Romney.

What did you expect.
>>
>>81463094
Well I honestly didn't know he said those things, that's fucked up but I don't really believe you yet. If you can prove to me he did say those things, then you would have effectively changed my mind about him.

I mean I never even claimed to say I was voting for him, I was just defending libertarians.
>>
File: poo.png (2 KB, 205x140) Image search: [Google]
poo.png
2 KB, 205x140
>>81439421
Any poll you see with him and Stein getting more than 2% collectively is complete horseshit.
>>
>>81462191

Civic nationalists are worse than marxists. Birth rates are easy to get up. It's a known science.

Mestizos are IQ 85 subhumans.

Our gene pool is the most precious thing we have. If it goes, civilization goes with it.

Mexico will never take us to space.
>>
>>81463578
So you think you would've won the Hispanic and Asian vote if you ran Ron Paul?

You don't get it. It isn't the man running the party, it is the ideology. Asians and Hispanics have very different beliefs on what the size of government should be.

>On balance, Asian Americans (55%) believe in a larger government that provides more services.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/06/19/the-rise-of-asian-americans/
>>
>>81463094
Being pro gay has always been a libertarian position
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT JOHNSON HURTS CLINTON MORE THAN TRUMP BECAUSE HE IS A SOCIAL LIBERAL
>>
>>81463922
>So you think you would've won the Hispanic and Asian vote if you ran Ron Paul?
Nobody said that, autist.

McCain and Romney were garbage candidates that even their own party disdained. Obama by comparison was only slightly less garbage, hence the low as fuck turnout in 2012.

>On balance, Asian Americans (55%) believe in a larger government that provides more services.
>55
So four years ago, for every one one that did believe in a larger gov, there was one that did not.

Given the speed of change of the current political climate, how about some fresh data?
>>
>>81463419
I agree with that and that it's a problem, but it's not a problem of them being a different race. They are just uninformed and the left baits them into thinking democrats are "benevolent plantation owners" and that all republicans are evil raciss. Frankly you are helping that argument and you aren't going to get any of them to be on your side with your reasoning. I know for a fact there are plenty of Mexican-American nationals in Texas voting red because they been in Texas about as long or even longer, before whitey ever showed up, and they know what the left is doing. If you never seen a Hispanic with a bolo tie and a 10 gallon hat driving a ford, you never been to Texas.
>>
>>81462191
>e the kinds of jobs they do are jobs that most born and bred Americans just wouldn't do, at least not as effectively or efficiently?

That's racist as fuck you asshole
>>
>>81439421
Divided you fall

Lol.

>mfw right wing retards screw themselves out of the presidency

I am so happy. Now neither of you will get what you want
>>
>>81459354
>>81459785

Is everyone going to ignore these posts and the fact the libertarian party is the party of giving brown people access and work in white founded societies because they believe in never ending growth over racial and cultural identify and because "dey really din du nuffin"?
>>
>>81463816
Why are you in Japan then, nigger?
>>
>>81439421
It's no surprise that Johnson would do better in the polls, now that Bernie dropped out.

His target audience are leftists of various degrees. At this point the Libertarian Party is really just an extension of the Democrat Party
>>
>>81464750
Mexicans are Spanish rape victims m8
you know white Europeans rape babies....
>>
>>81464993
Also, expect Johnson to drop out before the election and endorse Hillary. He already endorsed her before and during his campaign plenty of times
>>
>>81439421
>rigging polls for Johnson
Top fucking kek. If they were gonna fuck with the numbers why wouldn't they just rig it for Hillary?
Also both Trump and Shillary's disapproval ratings are over 50%, you could have any name there after those two and it isnt unreasonable that said name would recieve 13%.
But nah that stupid right? Must be DA JOOZ TRYIN TO STOP TRUMP
>>
>>81439421
I received a call and told them I was voting for Johnson
>>
>>81465122
This isnt a fucking primary you retard. He's the parties nominee there really isn't any dropping out at this point. I realize this whole democracy thing is new to you Ahmed, please learn a little more about how the system works before commenting you fucking retard
>>
Reminder this man is an open borders whack job
>>
>>81442786
Ew, let's not continue to blur the line between this place and freerepublic
>>
>>81465222
Stein's funding went up over 1000% in the wake of Bernie's withdrawal, yet she does not surge, and Gary does, fuck off if you don't see what they are doing.
>>
>>81464801
lol, call me racist I don't care, it doesn't phase me. I'm mixed race, pacific islander/white. Both of my parents were mixed race pacific islander/white. On my mothers side both of my grandparents served in the military.

Literally everyone IS racist, and by racist I mean they make basic assumptions about you based on how you look, I don't particularly see it as a problem, it most definitely serves a purpose. I know not to relax around blacks, I tend to be skeptical and suspicious of what Jews say and white people are generally people who are stupid and confused or have no taste in art or music.

Culturally, low skilled workers coming over here from Mexico are better and more efficient at their jobs, than white people and they do it without back talk or lip.
>>
Also Johnson tried running in 2012

NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN he is the wildcard? He drops off the radar and then appears to co-opt the Ben Sassefags
>>
>>81465222
Because they already have maxed out democratic polling to skew for Hillary Third party candidates are literally the next and only step left to keep trump stagnant without raising more suspicion.

As well they desperately want someone else on that stage to mitigate Hillary being completely blown the fuck out on live tv.

I cant wait till she is asked why she believes in AYY LMAO and a government cover up live on tv lol
>>
File: dBqo9Gt.png (130 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
dBqo9Gt.png
130 KB, 396x381
>CNN gives him a townhall just so he can call trump a RACIST on national tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI
>>
I'm #feelingthejohnson, who else HYPE AS FUCK for a third party mattering in 2020?
>>
>>81465512
>“I’m not a stone-thrower when it comes to Hillary Clinton and her emails and her server,” he said. “I don’t think there has been criminal intent on Hillary Clinton’s part. I don’t see an indictment.”
>"He has said 100 things that would disqualify anyone else from running for president, but [it] doesn’t seem to affect him," Johnson said. "And just turn the page, and here’s the page turn: Now we have another reason that might disqualify a presidential candidate. That statement [about TSA agents] in and of itself — it really is, uh, it’s racist.

He's a fucking Hillary shill and not a true libertarian. You don't get to support a welfare state for illegal immigrants, support gun-control, support hate speech laws, support funding of "positive rights" including abortions, support SJW censorship laws and call yourself "libertarian"
>>
>>81465633
1000% of fuckall is fuckall.
>>
Fact: Johnson only entered the race to steal votes from Trump to secure the Clinton presidency.
>>
>>81463816
I like how entitled, hypocritical pieces of shit like you feel entitled to set up shop in non-white countries but any presence of non-white people in non hu-white© countries is intolerable. Also, civic nationalists, worse than Marxists? Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>81465799
He's a media creation just to push the political spectrum to the left.

This way cnn can say

>see, even the libertarian candidate says trump is racist!
>see, even the libertarian candidate wants amnesty for illegals, more protections for muslims, etc etc.

He's a useful idiot. Once trump is gone they will make sure he is back to obscurity and no CNN town halls
>>
>>81465799
After all the 'liberal' tears and Trump restoring America, the 3rd party should become the '1' party, only party, the only rational party.
>>
>>81465633
>implying a 10000% increase on 0 means anything
The Greens been relavent since Nader left and took all his money with him. The LP has more money and a much larger network, as such are the Libertarians are able to campaign much more effectively than the Green Party
>>
File: 7.jpg (44 KB, 540x344) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
44 KB, 540x344
>>81439421
How do we strengthen Jill Stein lads?
>>
>>81443991
He should have handed it to his staff and discarded it where people could not see. The fact that he did it in front of voters and delegates just proves he is a complete idiot.
>>
File: 1468132504582.png (752 KB, 1292x772) Image search: [Google]
1468132504582.png
752 KB, 1292x772
>>81465799
That'd be me senpai
>>
>>81466351
Notice how CNN gives gary johnson town hall specials, long interviews in prime time, etc etc.

But jill stein gets 0 coverage from the left wing media. Really makes you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lVC4xEK_6E
>>
I'm not a big Gary Johnson fan, but I'm voting for him to support the party.
>>
>>81466035
>welfare state for illegal immigrants
You literally just made this up, find me one place where he says he wants welfare for illegals
>supports gun control
This is a meme and untrue
>Supports hate speech law
Proof?
>Supports funding abortion
Wrong, he is pro choice but he certainly doesnt think it should be publicly funded, but i challenge you to find a source which says other wise
>>
>>81466485
watching this again just enraged me even more.

MUSLIMS. ARENT. A. RACE.

holy fuck johnson is retarded
>>
>>81440610
What's wrong with Based Gary?
>>
>>81443991
>Your main primary opponent.
>Acting to symbolically unite the party.
>Just some random nutcase.
Yeah that sounds like how that worthless neo-con fuck Johnson thinks of the Libertarian party.
>>
>>81466783
his entire platform is based upon being the medias useful idiot to have someone on the right calling trump a racist
>>
>>81465640
White people literally are the original masters of art and produced and created the most successful and profitable genre of music ever ELECTRONIC MUSIC that is sold and played all over the world more overt than any other genre.

>inb4 techno which is a sub genre of electronic music which is saying death metal is somehow outdates rock
>>
>>81466772
Johnson is using the media narrative to promote his brand.
>>
>>81466485
The Libertarian ticket is made up of two former massively popular republican govenors
The Green ticket is a hippy doctor
You dont think one of these might be deserving of a little more attention than then the other? Also the Green convention isnt till august so stein hasnt even been officially selected yet
>>
File: 1459050983667.jpg (32 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459050983667.jpg
32 KB, 480x480
>>81462191
>You realize the kinds of jobs they do are jobs that most born and bred Americans just wouldn't do
Oh shut the fuck up, when I was in high school I picked fruit in the orchards and my skin is white. The jobs beaners do are the jobs middle and high schoolers SHOULD be doing but can't. Fucking so sick of this "Americans are to lazy to do the shit-easy jobs spics do" meme. No. It Doesn't work like that. America has a massive lower class that NEEDS those obs and can't get them because paco will work for less that federal minimum wage on threat of deportation.

Please, Please kill yourself for believing this shitty meme.
>>
>>81466922
Also created the most advance civilization with zero shit skin input

could you imagine how you all look to whites?
>>
>>81466676
Same tbqh or if anything to get third parties into the mix
>>
>>81439421
>13%
So basically that will be like 10% added to Trump in November? No one is retarded enough to actually vote for him and give Clinton the erection I hope.
>>
>>81467085
THIS

Slave labor is unsustainable and needs to be ended one way or the other no matter much of a growing pain it causes

not to mention free market is no free and a joke and we will need protectionism as we will never be able to compete with and wipe aday labor especially when our allies will do business with them even if we don't.
>>
File: 1449884573497.gif (802 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1449884573497.gif
802 KB, 480x270
>>81460056

Oh shit, son. Austin calling this pussy nigga out.
>>
>>81467067
The Supreme court doesn't have any third party candidates on it, so a split electoral college would give Hillary the presidency, even if a third party got 50+% of the popular vote. The only way to change this country is to get good candidates elected into the Republican or Democratic parties, and force change from within.
>>
>>81467067
I hate both but I'll take the harvard physician over the degenerate pothead retard

johnson is the dude weed lmao of the usa
>>
>>81444801
Wow it's almost like democracy is retarded. Better make it even worse and let all 500 people who registered to run get into the debate. If people can't even be trusted to know who's running how can they be trusted to choose between them?
>>
>>81467526
>the supreme court
In the event of a tie congress picks the ticket, you mongoloid not the supreme court
>>
>>81466723
>welfare state for illegal immigrants
Against deportations of illegal immigrants. Doesn't make the abolition of the welfare state a big priority of his campaign

>Supports hate speech law
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg
"Bakers should be forced to bake weddingcakes for people they disagree with"

>supports gun control
Picked a VP that is pro-guncontrol. Got upset over Austin Peters gifting him a replica of George Washington's pistol and threw it away.

>Supports funding abortion

"Does the Government have a role in protecting that right [the right to abortions]?"
"I think, Republicans,they alienate a lot of people when they talk about defunding Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood does a lot of good and that start's with women's health"
https://youtu.be/lBNvyX9xEtI?t=2m8s
>>
>>81466271

If there was one category of people I could oven, it would be civic nationalists.

You completely disregard the single most important resource humanity has, the quality of our gene pool.

Your ideology taken to its logical conclusion would mean the end of civilization, sinking into a brown sea of mediocrity where nothing great would ever get done.

The only way it would remotely make sense is if the whole world consisted of whites and high quality asians.
>>
>>81467085
underrated post
>>
>>81468011
johnson supporters dont give a shit about any of that.

They are millenials who just want legal weed.

Guy you are arguing with is just some down syndrome hillary shill trying to steal votes from trump
>>
Interesting the Gary Johnson threads started showing up on /pol/ around the same time in the election cycle that they did in 2012. I'm surprised as often as people use the happening meme from the same year that people aren't calling this out. It's actually a real life shill thread.
>>
>>81465691
Media coverage drives polls. Since Hilary is such a shitshow and trump is divisive the media need a story to push in the election. This year it's third party candidates and they're getting a boost in the polls because of it.
>>
>>81467817
Yes, and in that case, the Speaker of the House becomes President due to grid lock you moron, forcing the Supreme Court to intervene.
>>
>>81468497
It's just a pure coincidence CNN gave him a national town hall to call trump a racist on :^)
>>
>>81466922
Pfft. If electronic music is so popular and profitable then it is probably because it takes almost 0 time and skill to produce. It's also a genre that is infested with people who have no theory, just add a bunch of wub wubs, thick ass bass and effects. It's low brow and takes no mental input to enjoy.

Don't get mad it's just like my opinion man. I prefer music with melody, lyrics and human voices. We all have a right to our taste :^)

>>81467085
No one said you couldn't do it, you just wouldn't do it as effectively and for as little pay, I'm not for illegals taking jobs any more than you, but get real, if they are on a visa they are cost fucking effective. If you put a bunch of millennials out in the field, digging ditches, paving concrete, they won't work as hard, they would demand higher pay and benefits, and then businesses will literally fall to shit, food prices will skyrocket, and you'll eventually be ending up buying more food coming from China or South America anyway. You'll be exactly where your stupid ass started.
>>
>>81468011
>doesnt make ending the welfare state a big part of his campaign
You really havent watched many of his speeches have you?
>bakers should be forces to bake wedding cakes
I agree that this is bullshit as well but it isn't a hate speech law. Theres really no speech involved famalam
>got upset over Petersen gifting him a gun
Or he just didn't care to have a gift from that complete fucking autist
>>
>>81469047
Open borders would allow illegals to unionize, so same result you dumb fuck. Illegal immigration only works because it is illegal.
>>
>>81469047
Yes m8 you opinion is trumped by sales and popularity the largest shows people go to are full of white electronic music artist making more money than any nigger or shit skins ever has in the industry with zero jew overhead.

shit skins get to pretend to even understand fashion and art only in the US
>>
File: productivity-and-real-wages.jpg (295 KB, 2400x1536) Image search: [Google]
productivity-and-real-wages.jpg
295 KB, 2400x1536
>>81469047
They drive wages down but goods don't become any cheaper, that's the key point you are missing
>>
>>81442491

Look I'm not even against the idea of breaking the two party system or voting for who you believe in first and foremost, but this is a crucial election. I don't know why either of you hate Trump and I'm not going to pretend he's a flawless candidate or call you a cuck for not liking him. But fact remains he is the only hope we have in avoiding 8 more years of hell that would produce catastrophic results. To be more frank, there is more riding on this election than your ideals. Throwing votes away because you believe the libertarian might become a major party in the future is extremely selfish. You need to be thinking of the immediate future of the nation right now.
>>
>>81469827
Votes are meaningless Mr. Rico. Tell me the last time your vote made a difference. The only thing you can do is vote for your conscience
>>
>>81469047
Who do you thin invented modern music theory and the instrument to make modern sound?
>>
>>81469428
It's not OPEN BORDERS/WHITE GENOCIDE, it is controlled immigration, how do you not get this? Even Trump is for controlled immigration, Farage too, if you look harder and saw past your /pol/ window, you would know this. That wall is going to have a fucking door if you didn't know that.

>>81469541
The goods are only affordable because of them, I don't even think you posted the correct graph to illustrate your point, if anything it shows that our means of production vs workers is getting more efficient. Less hands, less busy work, more product. Imagine what everything is going to cost if you aren't accounting for our currency being devalued.
>>
>>81468011
>>81469207

>I agree that this is bullshit as well but it isn't a hate speech law. Theres really no speech involved famalam
Fair enough. He's only against the even more important right of free association then.

Found some sources on his gun control stance.
https://youtu.be/N0QahIUnDmc?t=57s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuNS0ZdM8Gg

To be fair here, Trump wants to restrict the gun rights of people on the no-fly list as well.
But Johnson doesn't even seem to care about the principle of the 2nd amendment (The problem with the no-fly list is its practicality according to him, not the principle of it) and doesn't want to rollback the legalislations in place that already violate that right.

As for welfare, he might want to reduce it, but I don't think he has said, and that's where I'd like a source from you, that he wants to get rid of it.
And to quote Friedman, you can have open borders, or welfare, but not both
>>
Won't this have a negative effect on Clinton? Her votes will be split with his if they both hate trump and are popular enough to receive votes.
>>
>>81470870
Immigration is controlled, we are talking about illegal immigration, which Johnson supports. This is basically slavery, so why not just deport Mexicans, and put black people back in chains?
>>
Won't him running hurt Hillary more than Trump.
>>
>>81470870
Not when you talking about brining in low skilled labor the door is for the best of the best m8

even funnier you ignore the tenants of the party
>>81459354
>>81459785

legitimizing and provided amnesty for the already illegal low skilled labor here.

which ends the same way
>>
File: 1460691949498.png (34 KB, 123x200) Image search: [Google]
1460691949498.png
34 KB, 123x200
>>81439421

>not wanting a more diverse array of choices for president to cater to specific interests
>>
>>81471159
>To be fair here, Trump wants to restrict the gun rights of people on the no-fly list as well.

I would a source

>inb4 he literally talked to the experts on the 2 amendment and allowed them to guide his opinion as your only proof he "supported" anything
>>
>>81471376
No, because Trump doesn't do well in debates with more than one person attacking him. Johnson is being brought in solely to make Trump look bad in the debates, and defend Hillary.
>>
>>81471476
>literally fucking whos who didn't run a national campaign worth their weight lol
>>
>>81471562
I took him meeting with the NRA, as a sign of that. If I'm wrong on this, even better
>>
>>81439421
So.... Johnson is Perot? Why is this a bad thing for Trump?
>>
If you were thinking of voating for Gary Johnson, don't

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435704/gary-johnson-libertarian-party-2016-conservatives
>>
>>81471679
THIS

its that simple they CAN not allow trump to be up on stage with just Hillary or its going to be the biggest blood bath you ever fucking seen
now they plan to have Johnson cuck ass interrupting trump when its time for him to lay down the fucking law and no doubt probably call trump misogynist mid sentence when he calls her ass out.
>>
>>81456771

Nice job dodging the gun control question, sens you got caught in a lie. an easy search on his website shows he is anti-gun control.
>>
It doesn't matter that Johnson is basically Hillary with a dick, that he supports open borders and gun control, etc.
You're all forgetting something big: The NeverTrump cucks and the retards that hate Trump for being "mean" have either supported those things for years and are the reason our Republican controlled Congress has not taken initiative on border control, or they're so disinterested in politics they don't care what his policies are and automatically associate "Libertarian" with an alternative Republican ballot.

So yes, Johnson will steal votes from Trump, and yes, he needs to be shut down like the parasite he is before he gets into the debates and throws the election for Clinton. He doesn't give a shit about this country, he just wants that money and fame so he can run again for the rest of his miserable life.
>>
File: feelthejohnson.png (832 KB, 1504x627) Image search: [Google]
feelthejohnson.png
832 KB, 1504x627
>this whole thread full of anxious ass mad that Gary is slowly but surely working his way up to a viable candidacy

This is the Trump campaign but starting 12 months later and you guys are on the receiving end of the stick. Most people aren't voting for Gary because he doesn't have a chance, but they'll jump aboard the Johnson as he becomes more and more viable, and by November (around the same time last year Trump became the latest meme) Johnson will take the political field by storm and rape Clinton and Trump with his well endowed surname.

TRUMP SHILLS AND SHILL BOTS BTFO'D.
>>
>>81471819
again as I said he took a issue he was being asked his opinion on by the media did not express a opinion until after speaking to the NRA about it.
>>
>>81470549
The ancient greeks. Do you think you have any credible ancestral connection to them, guaranteed you are mixed equal parts nigger if you intend to go that far back and claim it as your own. That's science for you.

You act like I'm taking something from white people, and I never even made that argument. I was just dissing electronic dance music.

>>81471280
I know for a fact he is against illegal immigration, he said beyond doubt that he was going to make it easier for people to get visas, that means LESS illegals, less tax money going to welfare for illegals, they actually earn their upkeep, have rights and they go back eventually.

>>81471402

What tenants? Scroll up and read everything I said before making assumptions.

You guys also forget we have illegals from everywhere, not just Mexico. Majority of illegal immigrants come by plane anyway, not by border hopping.
>>
>>81471476
>the illusion of choice
Where does the money, and more importantly ballot access come from? Fact: you can't get on the ballot unless approved by the Establishment. Third party in this country will always be controlled opposition until someone in this country gets elected as a third party candidate in one of the two major parties, such as Bernie, or Trump. As it currently stands, voting third party in this country is a vote for the Establishment.
>>
File: 1466818560440.jpg (186 KB, 776x748) Image search: [Google]
1466818560440.jpg
186 KB, 776x748
>>81472261

Think about what you just said and how it applies to every candidate.
>>
>>81472169
DO I need to post statues nigger lol

romans and greeks are white and would of been called racist trump supporters today PERIOD
>>
>>81470870
That's right, nobody could afford food until 30 years ago when the influx of spics increased dramatically
Same with the chinks and everything else you own
Life was miserable and everyone was in poverty

This is what libcucks really believe
>>
>>81472126
damn looks like i'm feeling the johnson now
>>
>>81469047
>You'll be exactly where your stupid ass started.
No I won't, the beaners will be out, Americans will have more jobs, and the price of food won't matter because everyone has more money
>>
>>81472406
Yeah, no shit, the system is rigged. I'm sick of people saying that voting a third party is voting your conscience, when it fucking isn't. If people had half a brain in this country, they would be marching on DC rifle in hand. Till then, nothing changes.
>>
>>81472599
This
>everyone should make $15 hr except spics
-t.liberal
>>
>Thinking people will actually vote third party when election time comes

The real number is more like 3%
>>
>>81472599
Look at our currency now, if our money was worth back then what it is now America would be dust bowl 2.0 dipshit.

>>81472508
lol no, that is largely an idea that came from the sword and sandal films from the 50's. White people as you know them today have nothing in common racially with the Greeks, the Aryans you guys worship were the literal barbarian hordes and Mexicans of their time to the Romans.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-06.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Happy-06.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
>>81472951

Again, think about it.

>if you're on the ballot that means you're part of the establishment

I think this is the funniest part, where Trump is a right wing version of Obama. Spout a few memes, spout the word CHANGE a few times, get some gullible morons to think you're actually going to implement what you say, then suck SuperPAC cock and tone down your rhetoric to get the presidency.

What's Trumps two biggest platforms? Building a wall? Banning Muslims? He's even hinted that the wall was more or less a metaphor for a 'virtual wall' that involved increased security and not a tangible concrete barrier, and banning/deporting Muslims due to race is against the 1st amendment, and even if it wasn't, wouldn't get passed in a congress where both parties despise him. What kind of chucklefuck retard votes for this guy and expects to get anything done when the congress is already against him? THAT's a surefire way guaranteed to bring about a stalled country, when our leaders are so back ass wards that you can't even do anything.

Kekkity fucking kek, the amount of mental gymnastics needed to support this guy is astounding. But I guess you can't be surprised at the amount of circus hoops morons will need to jump through to convince themselves the past 12 months of shilling weren't for naught.

;)
>>
Gary Johnson is a huge fucking leftist and will take chunks out of Hillary, not so much Trump.

He will never get the debate stage.
>>
File: pencepe.png (155 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
pencepe.png
155 KB, 406x422
Makes you think...
>>
>>81442279
Is that a homunculus?
>>
>>81466485
Only liberals watch CNN, so they're only hurting Clinton.
>>
File: Brain face.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Brain face.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>81439421
You fucking serious rn? The polls are rigged against Johnson so he can't get into the debates. Same with Jill Stein, she''s at 5%, yet no one can hear what she has to say. Shit pisses me off. IIf we want a 3rd part president to win, we need to have their voices heard, Johnson is better then Trump and Hillary, and so is Stein.
>>
Johnson is literally the SJW candidate now that Bernie is out
>>
File: 1448567915345.png (500 KB, 910x898) Image search: [Google]
1448567915345.png
500 KB, 910x898
>>81439421

JOHNSON/WELD 2016
>>
>>81473972
lol
>>
File: jill stein.png (289 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
jill stein.png
289 KB, 960x480
>>81466351
Post this in Bernie heavy areas (Bernie Sander's dank meme stash, /r/sandersforpresident, progressive hugboxes, /r/politics, tumblr) and watch the betrayed Bernie voters flock to her.

Convince them that if Gary sucks enough votes off Trump, Stein should be able to suck enough votes off Hillary and beat her.
>>
File: anri sugihara.jpg (46 KB, 440x600) Image search: [Google]
anri sugihara.jpg
46 KB, 440x600
>>81474233
Since it'll be a four way election, I might add.
>>
>>81473996
Hillary has always been the SJW candidate, not Bernie.

But yeah the Bernie people are bailing entirely or going for Johnson, the final popular vote should be something like
49% Clinton
46% Trump (winner)
4% Johnson
1% Stein
>>
>>81473548
sorry m8 you have to leave, /pol/ is for trump shills only.
>>
>>81473548
Trump platform is obey the rule of law, but $0.02 has been deposited into your Hillary shill account.
>>
>>81464158

Being pro gay doesn't mean holding a gun to a businesses head though. $100,000 fine for maybe a $100 cake. Seems legit.
>>
File: mickey mouse.png (127 KB, 257x250) Image search: [Google]
mickey mouse.png
127 KB, 257x250
>yfw when President Johnson 2016 in history books and you were alive for it
>>
>>81474599

Read my posts, retard.
>>
>>81474536
Trump has more of the popular vote. Keep in mind he's winning overwhelmingly with whites and males (the main voting demographic).

Meanwhile millenials, the only thing that pushes Hillary over the edge, hate both Trump and Hillary typically. But they're irrelevant; millenials don't show up to booths. Just look at Brexit, only 30% showed up despite 70% of them voting remain; it's their fault Britain left for not caring.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.