[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
East vs. West
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: japan.jpg (1 MB, 3024x3112) Image search: [Google]
japan.jpg
1 MB, 3024x3112
In the West:
>doors open to all migrants and refugees
In East Asia:
>strictly control immigration; the hordes of shitty English teachers are only brought in because there is a demand for teachers who can actually speak English (try getting an engineering job in Japan; it's impossible unless you are extremely qualified and speak Japanese, or land a job with a foreign company)

In the West:
>teachers are paid shit salaries and are hated by society
In East Asia:
>most teachers are paid modestly but highly respected... but wait, education is such an important aspect of society that there is high demand for good teachers, and some of them become highly paid celebrity teachers, earning millions in some cases

In the West:
>corporations can essentially do what they want, including promoting open borders and commit crimes; CEOs that fail still get paid millions in bonuses
In East Asia:
>even in "free market" capitalist Asian countries, government and societal pressure control corporations; if a Japanese company commits fraud or is involved in corruption, the CEO might even kill himself in shame

In the West:
>disaster strikes... uh oh, better lock up your doors because of roving bands of blacks and Muslims!
In East Asia:
>disaster strikes... people stay calm and organized, law and order is restored

What kind of disease does the West have?
>>
because whites are extremely shallow and sociopathic. they get treated more than they deserve thanks to media PR like hollywood
>>
>>81438189
Asians are doing better than whites these days. They'll never be better at war, but they won't destroy themselves either.
>>
>>81438189
>What kind of disease does the West have?
Individualism and narcissism.
>>
>tfw I will never move to Japan to escape degeneracy because I'm a waito piggu who will never be accepted
>>
>>81442889
Japan is probably one of the most degenerate countries on the planet.
>>
>>81442962
Not for long.

Abe is going to remove all the degeneracy and make Japan great again.
>>
File: rising_sun.jpg (1 MB, 3409x2413) Image search: [Google]
rising_sun.jpg
1 MB, 3409x2413
>>81443098
MJGA
>>
>>81443098
abe is a fraud. his economic policies have failed and they only thing going for him is that 3/4 of this country are filled with equally senile japs waiting to die.

japs desperately want immigrants but they can't attract any - and don't conflate refugees with immigration, every country turns away refugees, japan can't attract skilled immigrants period.
>>
>>81443386

Make Japan's Godzilla Attack?
>>
>>81438189
It's just Western orientalism at work. Both are equally terrible, the West just gets to see a part of it - in this case the good part.
>>
>>81438189
what city is this?
>>
>>81443098

Implying japanese degeneracy isn't great in the first place
>>
>>81446257
simple search says tokio.
>>
>>81438189

>disease

Its called individualism.
>>
Christianity.
>>
>>81438189
>(try getting an engineering job in Japan; it's impossible unless you are extremely qualified and speak Japanese, or land a job with a foreign company)

bullshit

my friend only knows English and he works in Japan for 3 years now as a Android app developer
>>
>>81446559
thanks. looks nice
>>
>>81438189
jews
>>
>>81447229
who is this
>friend
>>
>>81447229
>as a Android app developer

With a Japanese company?
>>
>>81447751
Its a friend. Do you know what that word means you mountain nigger?
We went together to middle school.

>>81447839
Yes its a Jap company but everyone can speak English so its not a problem.
>>
>>81447229
u sure the friend didn't confuse south korea with japan
>>
>>81438189

we have the empathy to make your countries nice to live.

unfortunately some extend this empathy to outsiders, which is the source of our current problems.

it's an unsustainable dynamic.
>>
>>81447947
don't have to be so aggressive
>>
>>81443554

Their language is impossible Moonspeak and they don't like foreigners so nobody wants to live there.

They will fail.
>>
>>81448213
sorry man, i had a shitty day
>>
>>81448294
it's alright
i know the feeling
>>
>>81438189
>What kind of disease does the West have?

A childish, entitled mentality. Lack of empathy. No sense of duty or responsibility to their community.
>>
>>81438189
I want a HD live webcam of this image/location.
>>
>>81438189

A fucking leaf.

Easily half your points are completely backwards. When a disaster strikes the east it's the western countries that show up with aid and equipment to help with disaster recovery.
>>
>>81438189
>What kind of disease does the West have
Postmodernism
>>
>>81448277
Says the potatonigger
>>
>>81449668
>deluded American grasping at straws

I won't argue with you. Keep living in your bubble.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.