[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody explain why Americans are so fucking gay? Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11
File: fag usa.jpg (38 KB, 900x648) Image search: [Google]
fag usa.jpg
38 KB, 900x648
Can somebody explain why Americans are so fucking gay?

Every Yank I have met in Japan is an emaciated nu male loser, constantly self-depreciating himself thinking it will endear him to other nationalities. I have never met such masochistic weirdos in my life.

I am Ukrainian btw. Not Japanese.
>>
>>81435978
Americans overseas are all insane self-hating leftists.
t. American overseas that does his best to avoid the "American expatriot community" in every country I go to
>>
>>81435978
Hold on, I thought our problem was that we're too fucking arrogant? Get your story straight, you Slavic prick.
>>
>>81436139
this

Americans i met here where probably weirdo loners back home normal americans dont just leave the best country on earth
>>
>>81435978
The only guy I met with a yank accent was alright but then it turned out he was Canadian.
>>
>>81435978

Weebs. Ignore them. Don't even talk to them. Hopefully they commit suicide.
>>
>>81435978
Because all the gay people tend to visit other countries in order to experience culture. Feel fulfilling. Bask in the beauty of a France or a Japan. That explains the weeboo faggots.
>>
>>81435978
Nah mate, the good americans don't leave America. If they do, you just don't see them.

But yeah, sometimes the meme of "Oh I'm moving to X, since Y happened! DX" actually proves true.
>>
>>81435978
The faggots you talk of only represent HALF the US.
The other half would be symbolized by the Marines on Okinawa; waiting to slay bodies and fuck shit up!
>>
growing up I always thought of America as the most based country on earth. I wanted to live there.

But after meeting so many Americans, I don't even want to visit it at this point.
>>
>>81435978
Do you live in Japan or just visiting?

If it's the latter, how is your experience over there?
>>
>>81436240
The people that go to Europe for work or because they genuinely love history or other cultures are fantastic, but rare. Most *normal* Americans don't have the money to live abroad. 90% of the time they are Bernie Sanders voting autists with a humongous unwarranted self-importance complex.
>>
>>81435978
I have never gone overseas, but I'd feel inclined to embody the boisterous and loud American stereotype.

However, I'm sure you're much the same as the "nu-male" losers when you talk to them, giving how you're obviously venting your frustrations here like a "nu-male loser" would because he cannot stand up for himself and tell other people to fuck off in real life.
>>
>>81436169
>prick
Speak proper American you American Burger Cuntfaggot
>>
File: 1468595509445.png (21 KB, 263x200) Image search: [Google]
1468595509445.png
21 KB, 263x200
>>81436419
>>
>>81436505
What is even the point of your thread?

Obviously the Americans you encounter in Japan aren't going to accurate represent Americans here. You have to have something significantly different about you to fly across the world.

And anyways, I'm sure you're extremely funny, good looking, witty, charming, smart, talented, have a flawless complexion and basically are god's gift to earth. Not like those ugly, stupid Americans.
>>
>>81435978
>i am ukrainian

>>>/x/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>81435978
That's just weeaboos for ya. I'm sure if you interacted with more Americans who were in Japan for business, they'd be different than your average Davido-kun.
>>
File: 8271391.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
8271391.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>81436240
> weirdo loners back home
tfw that's me

tfw i hate how australians act overseas and people assume i'm english
>>
>>81437646
The English act just as badly.
>>
>>81437132
Don't tell me how I'm supposed to speak you fucking favela monkey. Grab a vine, swing over to your local dealer, and shut up.
>>
>>81437748
maybe i assumed everyone who was loud drunken disaster was australian then

inception
>>
>>81435978
Because those are the kind of faggots that like weeaboo culture
>>
>>81436240
>best country
>>
We live in the heart of Jewland and are brainwashed from a very young age to be cucks
>>
File: homicide-rates-LA.png (79 KB, 984x789) Image search: [Google]
homicide-rates-LA.png
79 KB, 984x789
>>81437917
you're one to talk
>>
>>81437390
What? It's true. America still has the equivalent of multiple foreign armies occupying, er "stationed", in Nipland.
>>
>>81438166
and they're constantly chastized for acting like monkeys and most are probably going to be thrown out in the coming years. Not a good representation of us.
>>
>>81437132
>Speak proper American

I actually speak Australian
>>
>>81435978
It's because the weirdo loser Americans are the only ones that are obsessed with Japan.
>>
Reminds me of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rDuVRWCHgo
>>
>>81436505
If only we can get the mexicans and other subhuman filth to think your way, we would be in good shape
>>
>white guys who go looking for yellow girls
>not expecting betacuck numale losers

The only thing more cringeworthy is seeing a white man with a black girl.
>>
>>81438569
it still makes me mad
>>
>>81438943
what the fuck
you aren't supposed to see people's molars when they smile, that is disgusting
>>
>>81436139

Thats funny.

Yesterday I was walking out with my dogs in a forest near Vienna.

I ran into a family of Americans. The guys was around 30, super built, blonde beard, tall and really friendly. His wife was qt, polite and very friendly.

Their kids immideatly asked me if they could pet my dogs.

You need to get out more.
>>
>>81439986
funnily enough, I actually used to live in Vienna and the Americans there were worse than anywhere else. I never said there weren't exceptions but Americans I met in Vienna never spoke German, had a condescending or very critical attitude towards locals and their customs, and almost never interacted with Austrians in the first place. Some even committed petty crime like vandalism frequently. We do not generally send our best over, but it's good to hear that you bumped into an exception.
>>
>>81435978
They ones that want to go live in Japan are mostly weebs. The few that aren't are there on business and want to get fuck back out.
>>
>>81435978
Certain countries attract certain types of people. The people who go to Japan are typically what you described, but those who go to other countries like Spain/Italy/ect generally aren't that bad.

However many people who live abroad truly are self hating cucks.
>>
>>81440720

I dont doubt it.
Big cities attract scum. Thats how life has always been.

Pol always rants about decadence etc. and when I was living in Vienna I could see that everyday. I lived in Boston for a few years and it was the same.

Now I moved back to my parents' house in the suburbs (northern Vienna) and I see young families, everyone is friendly. No foreigners etc. (not that foreigners are the problem, but foreigners wearing burkas are).

Cities are the problem. Especially since within 20 years 50% of all humans on earth will live in cities.

Welcome to the end.
>>
>>81435978
Why does Japan smell like shit and sewage? It's worse than South-Korea.
>>
File: CnfsAUQW8AE8qWh.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CnfsAUQW8AE8qWh.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
>>81436668
I live abroad, sometimes. Does not require money as much as cultural adaptation and a non-judgemental personality. Which you lack. Don't live abroad.

>>81435978
>>81436139
>>81436240

>Fly to Cleveland today.
>Stand in there among these American guys (pic related).
>Spew that shit about American males that you "know" so well.
>See what happens.

The only people from other countries who truly understand the US are those who have been raised and educated there. That is a fact, jack.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 856x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 856x571
>>81435978
>Americans who abandoned their country
What else do you expect from these people? Unless it's military personnel I'd guess this is especially true of Americans who live in Japan
>>
>>81435978
Because you hang out with queer weaboos while the alpha Americans are raping your women.
>>
>>81435978
>Every Yank I have met in Japan is an emaciated nu male loser,
>Yank in japan
mostly weebs go to japan, so no wonder you think they are faggots
>>
File: image.jpg (505 KB, 752x969) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
505 KB, 752x969
>>81437917
Says the 3rd world diseased shithole
>>
>>81441387
What the fuck are you even talking about, what kind of braindead bullshit is this? I'm going to be beaten up by bikers if I insult leftist Bernouts that live in Europe for "free" shit and to live hedonistic lifestyles? Stop fucking shitposting and attain some fucking reading comprehension you absolute dipshit.
>>
>>81435978
>american in gookland
only weebshits and numales go there
>>
The type of whites who travel to Japan for things other than business usually don't assimilate well, because Japan's social climate is cutthroat as fuck. I dunno who is expected to adjust well to it besides Japanese, and even they are driven to suicide over it. It doesn't work.
>>
>>81435978
You're meeting the ones who come to Japan for weeaboo business. Not all Americans are like this, its just Europe force memeing because they turn into butthurt plebs.
>>
>>81441774

Says the #1 quality of life.

America is a shit hole.

Some states/cities are ok, but 99% of the US is a shithole. That being said, American nature and national parks are without equal.
>>
>>81441577
>abandoned their country
America is a country, not a cult, you creep.
>>
>>81435978

only weaboos go to japan
>>
>>81435978
That's odd most of the people I met in East Asia seemed more red-pilled than average.

I think alot of them are forced to come to the conclusion after witnessing how safe homogeneous countries are.
>>
>>81441851
You would not even get five words out of that filthy sewer you call a mouth. You would not get to the bikers, even.

The Berniefags would kick your ass on the plane.
>>
>>81443042
I have immense difficulty believing you're American considering your immense difficulty communicating in the English language. Go project your homoerotic biker gangbang fantasies on somebody else.
>>
>>81436419
Sit down and shut up you jingoistic failed abortion.
>>
>>81438166
I grew up on a foreign American military base. Have you ever met an actual marine? All you see and hear about them in the commercials and ads is blatant propaganda.

Most only have a GED and no further education and are incredibly stupid and uncouth. Many are in the marines as a way to get out of prison time for a crime they committed.

They aren't as glamorous as they're made out to be.
>>
>>81435978
The only americans that go to Japan are weeaboo faggot that's probably what your experiencing
>>
>>81435978

The americans that purposefully go to Japan and act like weebs are the problem. They're usually edgy with slight weight problems or extremely low testosterone, both situations very unhealthy.
>>
File: 42151511.png (133 KB, 334x334) Image search: [Google]
42151511.png
133 KB, 334x334
>>81437132
That's a rare proxy, added!
>>
>>81435978
>>81435978
>every yank I've met in Japan

This is by no means a representative sample group
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.