[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
consider the following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: index.png (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.png
3 KB, 225x225
Satan has had rule of earth and is responsible for our pain and suffering through various means of influence. The ultimate pain being death and purgatory. Satan has enjoyed himself immensily at the suffering of humans.
When the Son of God returns and kicks satan out he will then be forced into the purgatory once besieged upon us. We shall experience life without the corruption of satan and enjoy the splendor from love that was once enjoyed by satan and his hate.
Satan will be forced to serve his time in purgatory and face the pain he invoked upon us.
Ultimately it will result in our true knowledge of what good and evil is and we will bask in the wonder of experiencing both free-will and uncompromised love.
Somekind of amazing cosmic balancing act that gives growth to new life and light.
All thanks to the just and loving God.
>>
h-hello?
>>
why are you using this taoist symbol which has no relation to what you are talking about?
>>
>>81436779
the truth is found in all theologies
I find it pretty accurate to my post. The black is the reign of satan with the white dot being the return of Jesus/Messiah/Allah. Then satan becomes the black dot cast into purgatory whilst humanity enjoys the glorious purity of life (the white).
think about it.
>>
>>81437209
but you twisting it as if the symbol evolves through time. it's a fixed image, the black and whit symbolizing two opposite (good and bad, jesus satant whatever) and the dot symbolize that one is already present in the other, together they form a whole which is unseparable.

So it would be more like all there is is purgatory, and we urn it into heaven or hell as we alternatively wish to
>>
>>81437209
wait no, the white dot is satan's love of the darkness of humanity's pain.
Then the black dot is satan's pain at the light of humanity's love.
Or both concepts, I guess.
>>
>>81437750
time is represented by the swirling nature of the symbol.
Also it is obvious that evil is not a constant as evident in current state of the planet and peoples spiritual health.
>>
>>81434855
Have you ever read the Bible? Yahweh has enough cruelty and spite that if he wants humanity to suffer, he has no need for a satan to do the dirty work. He's plenty capable of doing the deeds himself.
>>
>>81438914
the bible was written by man and is somehat corrupted.
Although I believe it is one of the least corrupted theologies.
>>
>>81439387
why bother having an ideology if it's inherently corrupted
>>
>>81439452
because it's a test. Whether your spirit/morality/connection to the true God is stronger than what you read in a book.
>>
>>81439862
i don't get it

for example, i'd say i don't follow or truly believe in any ideology, not even atheism, so the concept of god isn't shut out of my experience ( not in the sens of a creator god) what does that make me, do i fail the test? what?
>>
>>81439862
Basically anything that promotes selfishness, segregation or hate is false.
Even satan should be accepted for his role, although never adhered to.
Judgement and Glory belongs to God.
>>
>>81440244
I dont think it really matters as long as you follow your moral compass.
I suspect remorse will be the punishment for human sin (listening to the devil on their shoulder). The less you adhere to your morals the greater the pain from the transition through remorse and into enlightenment of good and evil.
But also consider that whenever you act immorally you may also be showing disrespect to the dude who was kind enough to give you existence.
>>
>>81441093
I agree with you totally exept on the end.
i am the dude who gave me existence
>>
>>81441236
badum tsshhh

good night, friend.
>>
>>81441527
not night here , i'm on the other side of the yin yang for now, but good night to you

but seriously you should look into taoism if you haven't already, doens't seem corrupt to me. bye
>>
>>81434855
Hi, what's your opinion on Islam?
>>81441236
The One who gave you existence on earth will also take it eventually so submit to Him.
>>
>>81442523
I still am it
>>
File: Nebuchadnezzar's Dream.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Nebuchadnezzar's Dream.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
>>81438914
God is not cruel. Let me put it to you this way:

>There are 1 billion people on the Earth
>99.9% are only thinking evil thoughts in their hearts, all the time.
>Rape, Murder, Theft, Selfishness, Hatred, Adultery, you name it. All the time.
>The .1% that are left, are trying to be good, but are obviously swarmed in darkness.
>You come down, time and time again, with messangers sent to talk to these Evil people, and you say "Change! Or i will DESTROY you!"
>And the evil say "We like it this way! Our Gods are real and give us things! They will protect us! Our way of life will never change!

What is the kind thing to do, in this situation? Save the .1%? Or RATTLE the cages of the wicked? But what if you know that no amount of rattling will change them? That they are too far gone? What then is the kind thing to do?

Remember, God is perfect in both His justice, His mercy, and His love. So what do you do? Remember that there is a teaching in the Bible where everyone who has not received the message of Christ during their life will have the chance to be taught the gospel by the firstfruits, during the 1000 year reign, after the second coming.

What do you do? What is the Just and Merciful and Kind and Righteous thing to do? You decry God as cruel because you are limited by human perception and human imagination. You are exceedingly arrogant in slandering God as cruel.
>>
>>81443313
Do you also believe you created other humans and programmed everything like family ties etc? Or do you think everything happened randomly but all humans are projections of the One or sumtn linlke that?
>>
Thanks OP, you're a good person.
>>
I hope you all realize that God is responsible for absolutely all occurences, there are no mistakes. If it is being, it is of God. With that said, everything currently happening in the world is all apart of Gods plan. I hope you all enjoy the character you've chosen in the play of life, the finale is coming soon.
>>
I hope your right OP
I don't want to fail
>>
>>81445381
i don't know if anything happenned randomly, must some kind of mix, just like the subconscious and conscious mind.
when i say "i am god" it's in the hinduist sens.
something implies everything.
>>
>>81445912
>God is responsible for absolutely all occurences
>everything currently happening in the world is all apart of Gods plan

god's plan is your plan
>>
>>81446547
Everybody is God pretending they're not. Every covsersation is God speaking to Himself pretending he isn't. The only difference is you've realized it. Just don't overthink it, that can drive any man mad. There's harmony in emptiness.
>>
>>81446668
As your plan is Gods.
>>
>>81447056
well yeah, but i think to truly understand what it means you have to step out of the ego if only for a second, and i think it's a good way of not becoming crazy.

>>81447172
yes yes but we have to stop going in circle. it's saying the ame thing twice if god and i are the same thing.
anyway, got stuff to do. bye
>>
Let me ask you all something, do you think it's pure coincidence that the penis is shaped like a mushroom and the vagina is shaped like lips? Just put His mushroom in your lips and accept His love.
>>
>>81446547
So in a vague feel-good spiritualism sense. Thanks for clarifying you're not trolling, you're legit running circles around the truth for no reason at all. It's interesting how easily people go full atheist or gladly accept borderline witchcraft religions but stubbornly oppose the truth that is Islam or some decent monotheism.
>>
>>81434855
lmao black people.

t.daoist
>>
>>81447381
Sorry friend, but that's all life is. Going in circles.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.