[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-FASCISM GENERAL-DVX EDITION-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10
File: based.jpg (32 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
32 KB, 400x297
Why can't we have fascism anymore?
>>
>>81432419
Bump
>>
We can, only it can't be called facism anymore. The only way to revive it is to repackage it with another name completely. It would be implemented in a time where people had so much faith in the government or desperatly needed this time of change that it could be implemented. Theoretically it could also happen to a dostracted population or one that has been conditioned to see itself as superior
>>
File: mussolini6.jpg (95 KB, 550x434) Image search: [Google]
mussolini6.jpg
95 KB, 550x434
For the same reason North Korea is a fuckhole,
Mussolini only cared for himself and his family, the government was a failure
>>
>>81432419
fascism is in opposition to internationalist capitalism, so the internationalist capitalist structure will suppress it when it pops up
>>
>>81432419
>russia, turkey, hungary, china to name a few

many countries will soon join

the iron march continues, but doesn't call itself fascism
>>
>>81432767
i disagree, it can happen again no problem at any time. people will believe literally anything, just gain control of the media and academia then pump out your narrative
>>
>>81433661
That's idiotic. Go read a book, perroflauta.
>>
File: Axis Revolution.jpg (125 KB, 379x476) Image search: [Google]
Axis Revolution.jpg
125 KB, 379x476
>>81432419
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ExAh89kY4
>>
>>81433941
>Hungary
>fascist

hahahaha, no
It is closer to old conservatism than anything.

>>81432419
Mostly because it is illegal and we lost our cultural touch, also we basically had 60+ years of propaganda about calling everything bad fascist.
>>
>>81433661
>Mussolini only cared for himself and his family, the government was a failure
>fascism is to blame
>>
>>81433784
>(((internationalist capitalist)))
>>
File: Fascism.jpg (30 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
Fascism.jpg
30 KB, 500x291
>>81434163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLAgE77aV8U
>>
File: 1468569075748.gif (3 KB, 200x141) Image search: [Google]
1468569075748.gif
3 KB, 200x141
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437950/japans-new-fascism

http://victorygirlsblog.com/no-japan-not-reverting-fascism/

Thoughts?
>>
File: 426px-Taisei_Yokusankai.svg.png (21 KB, 426x352) Image search: [Google]
426px-Taisei_Yokusankai.svg.png
21 KB, 426x352
>>81434431
literally came in my pants when i heard of this tonight. make japan great again
>>
>>81434178
give Hungary time, with any luck it'll start looking like russia
>>
File: hitler_03.gif (164 KB, 240x246) Image search: [Google]
hitler_03.gif
164 KB, 240x246
>what do you want comrade, a bickering blob of nothingness.
>or national rejuvination and impervium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX1JG5oEv4Q
>>
>>81434667
As a Hungarian I wish we would. But people on /pol/ doesn`t really see the big picture about Hungary and think it`s redpilled or something.

Sure we rejected that 1900 immigrats/refugees (and spend a lot of pointless dosh on voting against the quota) but on the other hand we have tons of gypsies who live on welfare and basically destroy the country in a demographic sense.

Orban is just stuffing his friend`s pockets. I mean he used the soros meme when he used to be a shitlib in the early 90s who studied in oxford from Soros`s money and was member of the communist party before.

If I could do anything about it I would try to make Hungary more fash but it would take a hero to do anything at this level.
>>
Because the word "Fascism" has lost all meaning. Nowadays, "Fascism" just means authoritarian. When in reality, Fascism is not only a political ideology with core ideals and principles, but a worldview to live by.
>>
>>81435431
This.
It has a "spiritual" angle.
>>
>>81432419
We can, its just in Israel
>>
>>81434178
Precisely. We've been conditioned to reject it.

The situation's fascinating, really. We've been convinced that the rights that we have now are THE inalienable set of human rights, that anything less is unacceptable, that if another country gives its citizens anything less, we should invade it and make it like us. The next step was to persuade the limp-wristed left-leaning idealists to want less rights, to embrace forced equality of outcome and to be intolerant of anything that isn't tending toward some sort of communism. These people rail against the muh freedom crowd, and since both sides are conditioned to never consider traditionalist, authoritarian government on grounds of, you guessed it, muh freedoms, they never realize (especially the right-leaning ones who haven't thought through what they really want from the state especially) that they have other options.

It all seems so contradictory, so wrong, but the truth is that we've become our own controlled opposition. We generate rivalry and disunity and pointless factions to chase each other around in circles of our own accord now. We're bigots even as we denounce bigotry and demand an open forum for all voices. We're racists even as we demand an end to racism. We half-ass solutions to social ills because we want money. We acknowledge and accept ultra-corrupt politicians because we don't see another way.

We've become our own worst enemy, and most of us are too busy with working, partying, sex, drugs, and other impermanent things to notice or care.

We have to counter the cry of "let it all burn, muh freedom!" and Marxism and it's feminist, anti-white cousins in order to move forward.

We have to, and we will. Even if we fail, we'll have stood for what's right and fought decline, fought hypocrisy and ignorance. We'lol have defended nature and humanity's place in it. Take heart, everyone, and love your family and your people.

May the gods be with us.
>>
>>81432419
Because fascism is a garbage tier ideology that is entirely dependent on humans not being corrup and self-centered.
>>
>>81436329
How you figure sports fan?
>>
File: 1-a-swastika-sword.jpg (298 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
1-a-swastika-sword.jpg
298 KB, 640x482
>>81436184
Damned auto-correct.
>>81436089
True. Materialist nihilism is dragging a lot
of people down.
>>81435254
Damn. I never knew that. I just assumed that he was cool. Nevertheless, Hungary's potential is massive. I'm sure that there are genuine men around Orban to promote.
>>81434431
Hopefully they continue modeling non-suicidal behavior.

>>81436329
Plenty of ideologies are like that. With sufficient fervor, a strong constitution could be written to combat that issue in a fascist state.
>>
>>81436329
Unlike communism, fascism has shown to work pretty well unless you lose wars.
>>
>>81432419
Because lefties are cancer. Go suck Obama's dick.
>>
>>81436184
i think what you have to realize is any system any better? people like Hillary Clinton are bad but at least they arent wiping out groups of people they dont like or imprisoning people for posting dissenting opinions on the internet.

Also a lot of you idiots kinda idololize nazi idealogy as being family friendly nuclear family bullshit when in reality they were just as degenerate doing drugs and having orgies and such because they are still fucking human beings doing shit that human beings have done for a long ass time.
>>
>>81436688
We need somebody with the right mindset and balls, having some sort of power doesn´t hurt either.

>>81436184
What we need is action and showing an example. Inactivity is death.
And we need not to play by the liberal`s rules. If we accept their made up words they will pretty much win, if we want to appeal to them, they win.
>>
>>81436891
Some people certainly paint a really killjoy picture.
Also the sins of the past doesn`t really disqualify the entire thing I mean it would be like saying democracy is about bombing random ass countries in Asia just because many democracies did that.

But yeah one thing is certain the thing had it`s flaws and it wasn`t been able to evolve after ww2 so many things needs to be reworked.
>>
File: fascism.jpg (64 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
fascism.jpg
64 KB, 500x291
>>81434382
Here's a better version
>>
>>81434244
that isnt even true btw, that guy is a faggot
>>
>>81440356
Italy made quite a leap forward in that era, that`s for sure. I think he should have been a bit more considerate with his foreign policy, focus more on industrialization and fight against army corruption.
>>
>>81434163
not available in my (((country)))
>>
>>81441384
It works for me.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.