[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now I know you must be wondering ''what is Slavicism?''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: slavic_map.jpg (79 KB, 620x496) Image search: [Google]
slavic_map.jpg
79 KB, 620x496
Now I know you must be wondering ''what is Slavicism?'' Slavicism is the belief that Slavs are the true master race,
most famous people that have worked hard were indeed Slavic!

>But Slavicism can't be true because the Roman,Persian,Akkadian and Egyptian empires were all great non slavic nations!

Here is the thing, Slavic people (like me) like to travel. ALL (and I mean all) of them were puppets for Slavic manipulators. We are extremely wealthy people.

>'' Which people do you you mean are famous slavs?''

Well that list is very long indeed! People like Adolf Hitler (he actually had Serbian ancestry despite popular belief)
Bill Gates (Bosnian) Ronald Reagan ( he had Polish and Slovakian heritage) the famous Nicola Tesla (Serbian)
Albert Einstein stole his E=mc2 work from a Croatian. And Donald Trump has Polish heritage the list goes on and on.

>'' but I am not a slav what do I do?''
Well for non Slavic people you have to help Slavic people reach positions of power politically and economically, this is for the good of mankind.

> ''but all the Slavic nations are poor!''
That is Purely because of Zionist Marxist Communism that destroyed our countries the Jews are parasites that feed off of the hard work of Slavs.

Feel free to ask questions they are greatly appreciated.
>>
>Slav literally comes from the latin word for slave
>Master race

k

Your people were enslaved for years by the moors and even sold by your own ancestors and other white nations around you.
>>
>>81432456
Slav literally comes from ''slovo'' which means ''word'' in the sense of people who speak your own language.
>moors
Moors were in Spain.
>>
>>81432178
Das rite white boi, we rule you

WE
>>
>>81432456
We freed ourselves, many other people were slaves throughout history, does not mean anything.
>>
>>81432577
Moron, Slavs (you) are slaves. Albania, Hungary, Finland, etc. should mow you guys down into animal feed.
>>
File: teachings of slavs.png (112 KB, 1224x1137) Image search: [Google]
teachings of slavs.png
112 KB, 1224x1137
>>81432747
Should yet they wont

OUR TIME HAS COME
>>
>>81432747
Stop lying bud, I have many historian friends.
>>
>>81432747
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1454844770120.jpg (17 KB, 213x240) Image search: [Google]
1454844770120.jpg
17 KB, 213x240
>>81432747
Dont lump me or my cousin hungary in the same category with albanians ever again.
>>
>>81432681
>We freed ourselves

You were let free. Don't try and jazz it up. You even sound like a nigger in your post:

>Well for non Slavic people you have to help Slavic people reach positions of power politically and economically,

GIB ME DATS SEAT UV POWR

>That is Purely because of Zionist Marxist Communism that destroyed our countries the Jews are parasites that feed off of the hard work of Slavs.

WHITE MAN KEEPIN US DOWN, MANE

It's been hundreds of years. Do it yourself. You want to do better by your race? There is an old quote that never fails:

>Poor man, pick up a book

I recommend you do that instead of shitpost asking for favors on a fucking anime image board.

>>81432577

Pick up a history book then come talk to me, famalam.
>>
>>81432747
>finland
>slavs
pick one
>>
File: hitler testament.jpg (253 KB, 1179x591) Image search: [Google]
hitler testament.jpg
253 KB, 1179x591
>>81432178
>Slavs are the true master race

Hitler agrees.
>>
>>81433080
Great reading comprehension skills. A Slav Muslim is the worst of them all. Please die.
>>
Why is it that mostly Americans take the bait in these types of threads?
>>
File: albo ljegend.png (319 KB, 531x462) Image search: [Google]
albo ljegend.png
319 KB, 531x462
>>81432747
>Albania
thank you USA
>>
>>81433454

Cracks me up everytime.
>>
>>81433448
jer su glupi kao kurac
>>
>>81433702
Najbolje mi je kad si uzimaju za pravo da nas obrazuju o naĊĦoj povijesti
>>
>>81432178
10/10 OP, I kekd
>>
File: space_race.jpg (155 KB, 1025x1190) Image search: [Google]
space_race.jpg
155 KB, 1025x1190
Bow down, filthy unslavs!
Here come Sace Race, the Master Race!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.