[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY TRUMP-FAGS! 113 DAYS, 18 HOURS, and 39 MINUTES UNTIL YOU DIE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: gxY9L.png (239 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
gxY9L.png
239 KB, 500x417
HEY TRUMP-FAGS!

113 DAYS, 18 HOURS, and 39 MINUTES UNTIL YOU DIE!
>>
>>81430912
delete this
>>
Trump will win
>>
>>81431128
I want this so bad, but my gut tells me to give up
>>
>>81430912
Thank you so much for this. I wonder if ms Pataki grew up to be a coalburner cause she fucked up with ahhhnold
>>
>>81434017

There is no support for Hillary anywhere. I never seen anyone wear a Hillary shirt, Hillary hat, or even a Hillary bumper sticker or yard sign. There isn't any strong motivation to vote for her or support her.
>>
>>81430912
>read this in Helga's voice
kek
>>
>>81434325
The motivation is to stop trump, and that might be enough

People don't want things to change, they think things are good because of Obama
>>
>>81434854
HEY FOOTBALL HEAD
>>
>>81434017

I'm sure to foreigners it looks like he can't win. The propaganda machine has been in full force this past year. It's basically banana republic here considering how much government officials and the media are blatantly lying to the public daily.

But the truth is Hillary is going to get stomped. 67% of Americans think she should have been indicted. You are not going to become president if half the country thinks you should be in prison. She is also like Mitt Romney in that she is uninspiring and will fail to rally the base to come out on election day. This means she will need to pull a shit load of independents, but they all fucking hate her. That's why she has tried to hard to pander to minorities.
>>
Shut up Helga
>>
>>81434325
You sound like a Bernie supporter kek
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 371x261) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 371x261
>>81430912

>Hey Arnold! /pol/ reference

Dank throw-back meme bro. Please, explain how you came up with this magic one.
>>
>>81430912
You better post this every day until I like it.
>>
>>81437953
You got it
>>
chan btfo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.