[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BBC gender propaganda targetting children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: BBCPropaganda.jpg (70 KB, 496x452) Image search: [Google]
BBCPropaganda.jpg
70 KB, 496x452
The BBC is at it again.

The official BBC CBeebies account is posting propaganda about gender roles. Worse than this is that it is posting replies of praise to comments by parents dressing children in gender atypical clothing.

Check the video out and look at the comments.

Completely beyond the BBC remit and entirely partisan.

www facebook com/cbeebies/videos/1018614401507195/
>>
>literally having your government information channel be called "BBC"

Also there is no problem with female doctors. But a firefighter has to be able to pull my 180 lbs ass out of a fire, so no aunt jemimas please
>>
Can't be assed to add the .'s in that url.
>>
File: 1466705451545406574.jpg (58 KB, 424x512) Image search: [Google]
1466705451545406574.jpg
58 KB, 424x512
>>81430499

>this is why I'm not sending my kids to State Schools
>>
File: 1468541910403.png (87 KB, 268x325) Image search: [Google]
1468541910403.png
87 KB, 268x325
>feminist video about children being sexist
>>
>>81430499
I work at a hospital, and literally every male nurse I've ever met has been an obviously flaming faggot. No joke

Females are inferior at rescuing and putting out fires because they are physically weaker. I don't trust a woman to be able to quickly break down a door or wall in a burning building and drag my ass out to safety
>>
>>81430968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4
>>
>>81430664
Apologies. I tried many ways to get it to post the full link but 4chan's spam filter wouldn't let me.
>>
Women are essential if we want to teach girls how to achieve pain, loneliness, and dissatisfaction as adults
>>
>>81430664
"cant be assed" that doesn't even sound right
>>
>>81430968
Even when they have the physical strength they cant do it, they don't move their bodies like we do
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>>81431782
This makes me sad
>>
File: 372505.jpg (23 KB, 330x309) Image search: [Google]
372505.jpg
23 KB, 330x309
>>81430499
>rely on the telly to raise your kids
>kids grow up into green voting multiculti fag enablers
saying it's the BBC's fault is dindu logic desu
>>
>>81434507

I wouldn't personally let my children waste hours on television (If I were a parent which I'm not yet). But that's an entirely side topic; the issue here is that the BBC is breaking its own rules.

The public pays the licence on the understanding that the BBC will maintain impartiality.
>>
>>81430499
>Tells kids to draw 3 male predominantly roles/jobs in society.
>Children of course draw them all as males.
>Bring in 1/100 female outliners in those fields.
>Muh gender stereotypes.
Indoctrinating children like this is fucking cancer. If they were told to draw a teacher or a nurse of course they would draw them as females.
>>
>>81430499

It's really hard to have any respect for you britbongs when you're country's media outlets pushes so much bullshit on the population. I don't get nurse/doctor being in the video. Women have been working medicine for decades
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.