[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Group of Blacks randomly hit guy for being White Why did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Never relax around Blacks.png (220 KB, 849x477) Image search: [Google]
Never relax around Blacks.png
220 KB, 849x477
>Group of Blacks randomly hit guy for being White
Why didn't he listen? Why did he relax around Blacks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK3ExLw1va0
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>81429363
MURICA FUCK YEAH
>>
>>81429363
WTF now I hate blacks
>>
File: 1468752901460.jpg (12 KB, 236x233) Image search: [Google]
1468752901460.jpg
12 KB, 236x233
MURICA STRONG!!!1110!
>>
>be american
>get slapped by random niggers
>get shot
>>
>>81429363
>being around niggers
>being unarmed
Pick one
>>
>>81429363
niggers gonna nig
>>
File: c88.jpg (31 KB, 393x382) Image search: [Google]
c88.jpg
31 KB, 393x382
Why is /pol ALWAYS right?
>>
>>81430255
At least he wasn't a racist, right?
>>
Proof that these apes need to be gassed.
>>
>>81429363
I hope dat poor lil' cracka boi was actively supporting BLM on social media and signing petitions against racist naming of universities and such.
>>
>>81429363
What makes me mad is theyre obviously weak fucking pussies
By reacting fast, this beta cuck could have knocked two of them down easily
>>
File: review brah dindu.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
review brah dindu.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>
>>81429363
I hope every white traitor that hangs with BLM niggers gets this treatment.
>>
>>81432721
This

One less anti racist cuck
>>
>>81429363
Easily the most multicultural and tolerant thing I've seen today, God bless America.
>>
Wheres the rest of the video where he starts standing up and they flee in terror just like every other time they face opposition
>>
He was clearly oppressing them with his white privilege, he should have done more to combat systemic racism like race mixing.
>>
>>81429363

A lot of you guys are laughing at white Americans, but your own European countries are literally the same thing.

I'm a spic but I'm with you white dudes in this fight, I just need you to grow some spines and actually fight your battles.
>>
>>81436069
>grow some spines

How about you do that by fucking off back to your own country, parasite?

You're better than niggers but only marginally.
>>
>>81429363
You just have to deal with it and die.
>>
Why didn't the white guy de-escalate
>>
>>81436238
Atleast he has a country to back off.

You Biogermans have no more country.
>>
>>81433277
kek, what is this?
>>
>>81436238

I was born in US, I don't know or have loyalty to anything else.

Besides, US is a massive country with a lot of land that isn't really a spot of ethnic heritage for anybody. We can at least agree on some common values and uproot the factions of people who are hostile to them; but don't think I'm going to take demands from some fragile faggot cuck who isn't willing to and is unable to defend his own.
>>
>>81429363
Public transportation is for niggers. That Millenial thought he was cool with the homies.
>>
Fortunately, the kid was arrested:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2016/07/12/viral-video-helps-lead-to-arrest-of-teen-in-assault-on-metro-green-line-train/

He is only 14 though, so the police won't give his name, which is a shame b/c I wanted to follow the case.
>>
>>81429363
They attack their own as well.

Whites aren't singled out for black violence. They attack their own (especially their women) most of the time. Nigger bucks are violent animals. But that doesn't mean you get to act like a victim because of it.
>>
>>81436837
he was probably going to school or work, on the train because his family is too poor to live in the rich suburbs closer to work / school.

He was probably trying to get somewhere in his life, and if he lived in a non-completely-shit country, it would probably work. But your country has faggots like you, and the gayniggers, so much for that then.
>>
>>81436838
They are just a lost cause.
How black do you have to be, to upload a video like that?
>>
>>81429363
He relaxed
>>
>>81436507
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8YOadJ2s1U

@ 9:10
>>
>>81437289
all laughs aside - Is this guy for real?
>>
>>81436924

The situation in America is a little more nuanced than this, though. While it's true that most crime is intraracial, when it comes to interracial crime, the perpetrator is most often black and the victim is most often white. But the narrative in progressive circles - who run the media, academia, etc. - is that these poor blacks are the victims of white violence and oppression.

In this way, whites are the victims twice-over: they are most frequently attacked by blacks, and they are most often painted as the attacker.
>>
>>81437620

>not enjoying review brah

Faggot.
>>
>>81437032
Trains are for faggots like you.
>>
>>81429363

hahaha american KEKS, get cancer faggots :D can't even fight back against some skinny nigger kid XXXDDDD
>>
>>81429363
That kid is what happens when a /pol/ user leaves his basement and goes outside.
>>
It's cool though, just another republican voter
>>
>>81429363
That's an old video.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.