[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So as many of you know it appears Gulen was behind the coup.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
So as many of you know it appears Gulen was behind the coup. Now what I find interesting is Gulen is tied to the Clinton foundation. Really makes you think huh /pol/?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/new-ties-emerge-between-clinton-and-mysterious-islamic-cleric/
>>
>>81429081

Gulen had absolutely nothing to do with the coup.

Also, the US benefits from a strong Turkey. Otherwise Russia can start fucking with the middle East even more.

Now fuck off to your "hurr durr niggers"-thread.
>>
>>80989999
>>
>>81429081
And how would he organize this coup? Through Skype?
>>
>>81429691

no reasonable discussion?
>>
>>81429893

facetime obviously
>>
Clinton has ties to like half of the Middle-East lol.
>>
>>81430012
True, just interesting seeing this one pop up in the news though and the implications of course
>>
>>81429916

Youve been told.

This has fuck all to do with Gulen.

The military in Turkey has made sure creeping Islam doesnt infiltrate the nation.

Why would they support Gulen?

Check yourself lardo.
>>
>>81430604
But they didn't support Gulen it was only a small minority and the commander of the air force from what I've read
>>
>>81430919
also most of the troops looked like they were just following orders and had no idea there was a coup going on
>>
>>81429081

I can see my homeland (Biga) on this pic.

it's an usual loitering area for airplanes approaching Istanbul from south.
>>
>>81432984
Pic is unrelated, but that was for sure erdogans plane
>>
>>81432984
i worked in Gonen as a teacher for month , shit city
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.