[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why exactly globalism is bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13
File: moses.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
moses.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1080
why exactly globalism is bad?
>>
Because economics is a means, not an end.
>>
jews controlling more is bad
>>
>>81429001
>One world government
>one president over the entire world
>>
File: 1452270769939.jpg (38 KB, 720x817) Image search: [Google]
1452270769939.jpg
38 KB, 720x817
>>81429001
The same reason that dictatorship where no one has any rights except for an above the law group that runs everything is bad
>>
>>81429453
This.
Whatever the Jews want, do the opposite.
>>
>>81429001
because nobody wants their daughter dating a nigger
>>
The collapse of national borders and embrace of free trade and free travel mean that:

A) manufacturing and labor jobs go to where they're cheapest, which is always third world shitholes. This harms our working and middle class through less jobs and heavy economic reliance on foreign labor, while benefiting the elites through greater profits.

B) It leads to the death of national identity and national pride, as large corporations (and the governments they buy) force multiculturalism on us, as this is the only way they can access cheap labor without imperialism and conquest.

Globalisation is great for big business, the ruling elites and the third world. It's terrible for small businesses, national identity and local jobs.
>>
>>81429513
whats wrong with that?
>>
>>81429001
Because it will destroy all cultures, languages and sense of belonging.
>>
>>81429001
Oh just shut the fuck up
>>
>>81429001

It seeks to amalgamate superior cultures and societies with inferior ones.
>>
>>81429001
globalism is a codeword for destroying ethnic and cultural divisions

in a thousand years we'll all be brown and speaking some dialect of english

screencap this post
>>
>>81429642
With power comes corruption.
>>
Hey Bill!

>Sup John

You know this world got alot of cultures right?

>Yeah John , what about it?

How about we give all these cultures the same rules , it will be amazing

>Gee john , i don't know about that. Aren't there going to be conflicts?

Defenitly , but we'll force PC down people's throats so that they'll be to scared to do anything about those conflicts

>Know i see , mazaltov!
>>
File: BNW.jpg (129 KB, 670x946) Image search: [Google]
BNW.jpg
129 KB, 670x946
everything listed in this thread is over analysing it for the sake of being screencapped.

let me just tell you simply that if you really want globalism to work first you need to achieve picture related.

And that's what so bad about it.
>>
>>81429763
I screen cap everything, my friend...
>>
>>81429617
>impyling jews are white.
>>
>>81429677
There's where you are wrong - it will destroy only OUR culture. Muslims, indian, chinese, africans, South Americans, their culture is safe. Look at fourth generation of turks in Germany, do they look any less than turkish identity?
>>
because if there is only one government in the entire world, there is nowhere to run to when it inevitably turns tyrannical
>>
>>81429001
Globalization concept is wrong, not globalizm.
>>
>>81429001
Because it greatly benefits the few at great expense of the many.

Literally billions of people have had their livelihood and way of life destroyed by globalism. Ask any nigger tribe how they like not being able to buy locally grown food because world markets price the food high and their labor low.

Ask the white women of Malmö how they like the cultural enrichment of mass migration.

Ask the Syrians how they like their dictator having been able to build a huge army because weapons are just trade deals right?

Ask the democratically elected governments around the world how they like dancing to the tune of the "financial markets", making it next to impossible to form any policy that protects their citizens (protip: financial markets are dominated by a handful of large players).

Ask the tax payer how he likes coughing up all the money for public works like education and infrastructure while international businesses make billions and pay between 1% and -1% in taxes. Thats right! Negative taxes. Let that one sink in for a moment.

Who wins? The rich, the owners of the banks and big companies. An internationalist clique of people with no ties to any nation or culture whose only aim is to effectively enslave humanity to do their bidding so they can take anything they wish without having to add anything of value. A parasite. One country says no? They move to the neighbor and leave financial and economic ruin where they once stood. It's not just jews, mind you... though those are disproportionately represented for sure.
>>
>>81429001
Centralism fails no matter what. It always fails.
>>
>>81429001
It's not when it's just economic.
>>
>>81429001

> destruction of culture
> destruction of heritage
> destruction of history
> destruction of diversity
> destruction of the working class in the west
> destruction of industries
> dramatic increase in working class around the world and subsequent increases in consumption
> destruction of environment
> decrease in democracy/freedom
> expansion of responsibility beyond feasible human limits leading to mental health issues
> destruction of identity

But we all get cheaper iPhones and flights to Europe so I'm in.
>>
>>81429621
Those jobs are getting automated anyway

>It leads to the death of national identity and national pride
if we're talking about non countries maybe
>>
>>81429001
global economics is good because free market
global politics is bad because cultures are vastly different and there is less accountability for leaders
>>
File: 1433884583232.jpg (8 KB, 219x251) Image search: [Google]
1433884583232.jpg
8 KB, 219x251
>>81430474
>global economics and global politics are two different things
>>
>>81429621
came here to post this. Nice work, bro.
>>
File: stop.jpg (83 KB, 409x555) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
83 KB, 409x555
>>81429642
>The Council of Elders has decided to Elect His Most Holy Barack Obama as Emperor for Life
>My fellow Earthers, I have decreed that religious unity is essential to the state, and so by means of necessary fulfillment to the letter of my Law have thus decreed myself Divine
>A worship day has been made of Sunday, and all must bow to me. The penalty for disobedience is death.
>I have further decreed my first Son, Obaminus Maximus Pontificus, to inherit my Divine right upon my death. PBUH (to me)

>I, Obaminus Maximus Pontificus, by divine right of my Holy Blood, decree that Men are to lay with beast on My Most Holy day of the Sun, and that Women are to make Bread, for absorption of the feminine juices that shall be burnt as offering.
>I decree that An Most Honorable Bust shall be made in mine Image, and that this image be placed upon the visage of Man, so that he may never be without An Holy Countenance, nay, but that he may look upon himself, and see the Divine in his brow.
>I hereby decree my Son Obaminatrix Dominus Innocent III to be my most Holy Successor, by divine right.

>I, Obaminatrix Dominus Innocent III do hereby decree weekly flagellations for the whole of the state, that we may shed the blood of obstinance, and align our most holy spirits to He who is in the Divine seat, by means of Mortification of the Flesh, and burnt offerings of the Pineal Glands of Heretical Children. It has been decreed.

If you set up a system of absolute power, you are creating a system that may be usurped and taken advantage of, or that very well may be entirely corrupt from the start. It is too great a risk to take.
>>
File: 1468512972941.jpg (48 KB, 600x289) Image search: [Google]
1468512972941.jpg
48 KB, 600x289
>>81430474
>free market is good
>global politics isn't inherently connected to global economics
>>
File: 1461898414641.jpg (89 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
1461898414641.jpg
89 KB, 600x485
>>81429001
goyim, why wouldn't you want your children to be a coffee-coloured serf on a global plantation run by Jews and a one-world government?

Oi vey, are you an anti-semitie?
>>
>>81430191
>Ask the Syrians how they like their dictator
Just revealed yourself to be a "dutch" salfafist. Yes, Assad should surrender to ISIS so his wife, children and every other Christian, alawite, and Shia can be raped and disemboweled before his eyes.
>>
>>81431097
Jews are just the instrument, of wrong concept.
>>
>>81430121
yep. Imo it cant grow out of state based politics and capitalistic approach of economy.
>>
File: pepe_the_frog_meme_15.jpg (329 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepe_the_frog_meme_15.jpg
329 KB, 1600x1200
>>81429909
Well that's just a waste of time, most things are shit.
>>
>>81430456
Here is the thing I don't get about this argument for globalisation:
>Things are getting automated anyway
>Let's bring in a bunch of people for low-level jobs instead of raising minimum wage
???
>>
>>81431787
>state based politics and capitalistic
Bullsheet. Money and economy are the 4th priority of control tools. Concept is wrong.
>>
>>81430191
>Who wins? The rich, the owners of the banks and big companies. An internationalist clique of people with no ties to any nation or culture whose only aim is to effectively enslave humanity to do their bidding so they can take anything they wish without having to add anything of value. A parasite. One country says no? They move to the neighbor and leave financial and economic ruin where they once stood. It's not just jews, mind you... though those are disproportionately represented for sure.
>>
It could maaaybe be a okay idea if the vast majority of the earths population weren't IQ 80 subhumans.

Considering the current state of the human gene pool, globalisation would mean the end of civilization.
>>
File: 1445941870562.gif (650 KB, 350x204) Image search: [Google]
1445941870562.gif
650 KB, 350x204
>>81429001
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238380/
That's what Globalism und Zionist Rule'll inevitably lead to, the movie predicts it pretty good
>>
>>81429972
>implying even sandniggers like actual niggers
>>
>>81429001
Its not bad as utopic idea and in future perspective, but as Futurists say: before building New World, old has to be destroyed - and thats the case with Globalism. It erodes the current establishment, culture,countries souvereignity, economic security and independence.

I would be happy with Star Trek like United Earth, where theres no more countries, people work together for greater goals, no conflicts and borders. However its a future illusion. Current reality is that you lose your independence and become slave to the most powerful global players. You are told that you dont need independence, dont need rights, dont need to think - you are just a cattle and should be happy joining the "global family".

So as good the idea is for Mankand and future generations, as bad it is for Man and current one.
>>
File: 1468300739022.jpg (142 KB, 694x770) Image search: [Google]
1468300739022.jpg
142 KB, 694x770
>>81429642
Fuck off merkel
>>
File: 1461807326714.jpg (75 KB, 403x401) Image search: [Google]
1461807326714.jpg
75 KB, 403x401
>>81429001
Here's a simple reason.
YOU CAN'T MOVE OUT OF IT.
Things have gone down the drain? Some fucked up hate speech law passed? Tough luck.
Maybe try voting against it. Your 1/7,000,000,000 vote sure counts.
>>
>>81429528
This is basically how I try to live my life.
>>
Getting 10 people of differing background to get along is hard. It requires patience and compromise on the individual level, as well as strong leadership to guide them.

Getting an entire globes population to get together as one is impossible. Unless you systematically cull the weak and the dissenters from your ranks.

Globalization requires authoritarianism and abolishes individualism.

That goes against the very nature of man.
>>
>>81430121
Yep, it cant grow out from state based politics and capitalism. I think we are way too far away from 'real' global unity thingy.
>>
>>81429001
because people wish to preserve their oun way of life. by bringing too many outsiders you effect the demographic image of your own state.
>>
>>81432191
And what are first three?
I did not clearly understand me. You just said money and economy wich falls under capitlastic approach. My problem was that state based politics and capitalism will be projected into the structure of global unity, wich is veeery bad thing.
>>
File: 14474609264440.jpg (183 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
14474609264440.jpg
183 KB, 1280x960
>>81435464
1. Concept
2. History and chronology.(stonehenge was build in 1952-1954, for example)
3. Religion and ideology.(Karl Marks was grandchild of two rabbins)
4. Money and exchange tools
5. Music and drugs( Waves in 5-16Hz can make human brainless)
6. Weapon and brute force.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.