[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rising intolerance of Muslims - bigotry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 31
File: pry.jpg (98 KB, 409x305) Image search: [Google]
pry.jpg
98 KB, 409x305
Hey /pol/. I'm quite shocked to see so much criticism of Islam here nowadays. Please answer this seriously, you don't hate all Muslims, right? That would be very bigoted and just plain wrong and it ultimately serves as a recruiting tool for radical jihadist terrorist groups like ISIL. Let's not forget, Islam is not out adversary. Pretty much all Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people that have nothing whatsoever to do with the likes of ISIL. Please /pol/, tell me all this Islamophobia is one big joke.
>>
I am going to hijack a plane and crash it into the Kaaba.
>>
>>81428771
I model my life after the prophet.

One day I too will be

Muhammad.
>>
>>81428771
people being delusional and stupid. whats there not to hate?
>>
>>81428771
How come whenever a white guy shoots up an anything, communities get together to say this is not us, this guy was sick and needed help.

But when a Muslim runs a fucking truck over 100 people no Muslims come out and say shit about it.

This is why even the moderate world doesn't like islam
>>
>>81428771
Weak b8
>>
File: 1468672570841.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1468672570841.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>81428771
I agree. Why would anyone want to hate on lslam when it has so much to offer.
>pic related
>>
>>81429443
They do condemn and disown this shit, you just don't hear about it in your echo chamber. It's too bad for you, your time is almost up.
>>
>>81428771
All muslims, ISIS included, follow the same book, it's islam that is the problem
>>
>>81429897
You could make one of those of Christianity and it would almost the same. Amusingly enough. Wake up, red pilled. You're being had.
>>
>>81428771
you refuse to reform the muslim faith, which is out dated
>>
>>81430423
Care to enlighten me with French Muslims holding up "were sorry signs"
Oh right they're all too busy roaming the country like wild rapey dogs molesting children...

The best you can find is some faggot American Muslim teen girl going "I'm so sorry france, I donated blood to your cause -sent from my iphone"
>>
>>81428771
Fuck you, Peter.

Islam is cancer and well you know it. #NotallMuslims, just a a lot of muslims who cause a lot of trouble all around the globe and seem to play key roles in murders, terrorism, riots, rape, kidnapping etc. etc.

If you're sucking up for muslims and do not recognize their religion is cancer and you think they are peaceful (Some, I assume are)

You, my friend, are part of the problem.
>>
File: 1447880001303.jpg (184 KB, 600x608) Image search: [Google]
1447880001303.jpg
184 KB, 600x608
>>81429443
It's because they all quietly approve of the violence, it's written in their koran after all
>>
>>81430423
they do condemn it but they really do shit when it comes to preventing it
in fact, most of them indirectly support it
try living next to Muslims, see how they think, and you'll understand why people might not like them in general
>>
>>81430423
>Muslims are peaceful!
>proceeds of threaten someone for not believing it
>>
>>81430725
If they were fucking smart enough to keep it down to like 1 terror attack every 5-6 months they'd be able to pull the wool over and trick is infidels. but we're up to fuckin 3 a month and even liberals are getting nervous
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 540x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 540x530
>>81428771
Good to see this post for the second time this week. Never gets old.
>>
Nah it's all bullshit, disguised as reasonable talk. The time for pointing fingers is over. Those of us who can't get over it, including the jihadists, and including /pol/, and whoever else. Are going to be removed from our planet.
>>
File: 1467079961219.jpg (54 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
1467079961219.jpg
54 KB, 323x454
>>81428771
2/10 bait
made me reply
>>
>>81431162
>a world without arab neckbeard terrorists and underage altrighters
nice
>>
>>81428771
Saudi arabias flag has a sword on it eat a dick gay fag
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 438x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 438x561
#notallmuslims

Kys
>>
>>81428771

I hate these fucking sandniggers. They all need to be wiped out so humanity can be safe from their retarded fuckery.
>>
>>81431266
Right! Imagine that. Some of the impressionable and naive young mind that have been corrupted by this shit can still be salvaged, but it's the puppet masters here, beating their drum all day and all night, constantly pushing the agenda of division, fear, and hate. You're the ones.. the process has already begun that will burn you right out of the equation of humanity.

Mark my words.
>>
>>81428771
Can you refute this?

The trick behind the apparent inconsistency of the Quran and why the radical Muslims are always correct: Like no other holy book among the world religions, the Quran contains an abundance of contradictory expressions. What is forbidden in one place is expressly demanded in another, and vice versa. However, the contradictory quality of the Quran is only an apparent one. It falls apart abruptly when one recognizes the very carefully protected secret hidden within the architecture of the Quran. For the Quranic Suras (chapters) are not arranged chronologically, but rather according to their length – and the newer Suras (from Muhammad’s violent later phase when he was in Medina) override the older ones from his era in Mecca that were comparatively more peaceful. However, this secret is guarded by Islamic scholars very closely as if it were a holy grail – and is aired only on particular occasions.

(An Essay from Michael Mannheimer, Germany, March 23, 2010 )
>>
>>81428771
>Please answer this seriously, you don't hate all Muslims, right?

Yes, I do.

>Let's not forget, Islam is not out adversary.

Yes, it absolutely fucking is.

>Pretty much all Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people that have nothing whatsoever to do with the likes of ISIL.

They may not have anything to do with ISIL/ISIS but they are not peaceful, and they are by fucking far the LEAST TOLERANT people on this planet.

>Please /pol/, tell me all this Islamophobia is one big joke.

It's not. And even the word is wrong. Islamophobia, 'phobia' means an irrational fear. Anyone who is not Muslim has very very good reason to fear and hate Islam. 80 people learned that the hard way in Nice not 48 hours ago. Women, toddlers, even babies were run down and crushed under that truck. He swerved deliberately to hit them, in the name of Allah.

I urge you to watch, and listen, to this;

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6f1_1468538550

And tell me their fear of Islam was irrational.

The Nice truck attack, the Pulse nightclub shooing, the Bataclan attack and shootings in the street in Paris, Brussels airport bombing, the San Bernadino mass killing, the Charlie Hebdo murders, the Sousse attacks on the beach in Tunisia, so many many more, and these are just in the last 24 months.

Islam is a poisonous cancer upon this earth, a plague. More people are finally waking up and getting ready to fight. The truck attack seems to have hit a chord with people, maybe the tide is finally beginning to turn. And once Trump gets in, we can stop them from getting into the USA completely. It's a start. A start in a long fight.
>>
>>81430628
because muslims are allowed to lie when its for the better of the religion
>>
>>81431755
Continued

Example

The Qur'an is unique among sacred scriptures in accepting a doctrine of abrogation in which later pronouncements of the Prophet declare null and void his earlier pronouncements.

>Chapter 9 of the Qur'an, in English called "Ultimatum," is the most important concerning the issues of abrogation and jihad against unbelievers. It is the only chapter that does not begin "in the name of God, most benevolent, ever-merciful."[54] Commentators agree that Muhammad received this revelation in 631, the year before his death, when he had returned to Mecca and was at his strongest.[55] Muhammad bin Ismail al-Bukhari (810-70), compiler of one of the most authoritative collections of the hadith, said that "Ultimatum" was the last chapter revealed to Muhammad[56] although others suggest it might have been penultimate. Regardless, coming at or near the very end of Muhammad's life, "Ultimatum" trumps earlier revelations.

>Because this chapter contains violent passages, it abrogates previous peaceful content. Muhsin Khan, the translator of Sahih al-Bukhari, says God revealed "Ultimatum" in order to discard restraint and to command Muslims to fight against all the pagans as well as against the People of the Book if they do not embrace Islam or until they pay religious taxes. So, at first aggressive fighting was forbidden; it later became permissible (2:190) and subsequently obligatory (9:5).[57] This "verse of the sword" abrogated, canceled, and replaced 124 verses that called for tolerance, compassion, and peace.[58]

Suyuti said that everything in the Qur'an about forgiveness and peace is abrogated by verse 9:5, which orders Muslims to fight the unbelievers and to establish God's kingdom on earth.

http://www.meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam
>>
>>81428771
nice bait
>>
File: 1468559155960.png (656 KB, 711x1197) Image search: [Google]
1468559155960.png
656 KB, 711x1197
>>81431465
>>
Islam as a religion is fine, I get it, it's a religion of peace, etc. Just like Christians, they read their books and practise their faith.

However, there's no denying that there is a hell of a lot of powerful people basically weaponize Islam and using the religion in politics, religion and politics are the same thing, it's wrong and the the root of all of this.
>>
>>81431944
t.ahmumed

Fuck off shitskin scum, Islam is cancer.
>>
>>81429897
Wait, are we for or against this?
>>
File: 1468407207871.jpg (257 KB, 1102x892) Image search: [Google]
1468407207871.jpg
257 KB, 1102x892
>>81428771

At this point..i don't care if kebab ali smiles when he sells his food or if you're mother is totally a good women.
All the males are fucked in the head and there is nothing you could do about it because of the book..
You always act like we hate you because of isis,we actually don't give a fuck about isis our militarys could crush them completey in a week..
It is you guys who live here between us and are worse than niggers.
slimey arrogant unloyal thiefs and liars who fuck everything up ..
We don't want to live with you guys you can do all your shit in your shitholes against each other thats no problem but no you use youre fuckinh guerilla tactics with racism and islamophobe bullshit so that you can stay here for whatever reason becsuse you guys obviously don't like us..and we don't like you...and since you guys clinch so hard we have to hate isis and because you guys can't out of your skins stuff like france will happen again and again until you get your new crusade type war...and then watch..when 1 starts and say fuck it ..how all the countries will turn against you

you guys are not religious on a daily basis but arrogant assholes and thats why you guys are always the first who start shit everybody knows it..you are not the afroamericans who where slaves and obviously get profiled anf now you are pissed..no no..you can't steal that.. we all know it
>>
>>81432095
All of that is not Islam, it's just the culture of that specific country.
>>
File: 1468628943036.jpg (60 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1468628943036.jpg
60 KB, 480x600
>>81432176
Well i'm in, sounds like a /pol/acks dream place
>>
>>81431892
Beep beep, Islam here
https://vid.me/O8kl
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
>>
>>81428771
>>
Read the koran, Islam is quite open about how it seeks to obliterate all other faiths and cultures. What you libs describe as a 'moderate' Muslim would be a fanatic if they ascribed to any other faith.

If Muslims are, as you claim, so easily turned into dangerous monsters by not complying with their every demand then it seems more logical that they were monsters in the first place and that you're just placating them.
>>
>>81431944
THIS
>>
File: Islam_latest.jpg (60 KB, 585x350) Image search: [Google]
Islam_latest.jpg
60 KB, 585x350
>you don't hate Muslims, Right?
I hate Islam, not necessarily all muslims.
Most muslims are more than just "muslim".
Islam however, is a cancer in this world.
>>
>>81432384
>What you libs describe as a 'moderate' Muslim would be a fanatic if they ascribed to any other faith.
No, a moderate muslim just like a moderate christian is born into it but doesn't eat up everything the holy book says
>>
>>81432608

Bullshit you fucking pasta sandnigger. Mudshits are evil and moderates just hide their evil better.
>>
>>81432253
Makes me sick to the stomach. We need a fucking holy war, not a Facebook filter. Hang in there my French brothers.
>>
>>81432741
mmmhhh really makes you think...
>>
>>81428771
My dream is it to immigrate to iran and become a prison guard.
In iran it's against the law to execute virgins, so the prison guards rape them before they get killed.
Also you can't technically "rape" your wife, because she can't refuse if you want sex with her.
It's a really tolerant society, no wonder feminists want sharia.
>>
>>81432608
They're the ones who get honour killed.
>>
>>81433109
In a society where tween girls are married off for rapey times what kind of level of attractiveness do you imagine is likely to survive that meat grinder and go unfucked to an age where they're able to be sentenced to death? You'll be forced to fuck things less attractive than goats.
>>
File: Dawkins.jpg (51 KB, 599x382) Image search: [Google]
Dawkins.jpg
51 KB, 599x382
>>81430546

Even Dick Dawkins says you're wrong and he made his entire career being a Christcatholophobe
>>
>>81433279
What does it matter? They're all in bags anyway
>>
>>81428771

Get out of my country faggot kankerlak.

T. Dutchman in sweden.
>>
>>81433335
That's actually a really reasonable thing from somebody who I thought was the personification of /r/atheism.
>>
>>81430546
>helping people in need
>giving people who deserve it a second chance
>charity
>more social community
>defending moral values
Doesn't looks like the same to me.
>>
Muslims are shitskins, they embrace theocratic societies centralize around tribal law, they are unstable at best. They do not endorse liberal thinking, they are staunchly opposed to the idea of a "free" society.

Christians have been tolerant of faggots, niggers, chinks, mudslimes, and jews. In contrast to the social climate to the middle east, christians are not beheading people for apostasy, homosexuality, or adultery, without repercussions. Mudslimes are obstructive to any democratically free society, and amend their own extra-judiciary courts within whatever nation they occupy.

A muslim practicing sharia law in america is in violation of the first amendment.
>>
>>81433335>>81433549

Most atheists agree with this, I'm one myself.

Generally, Christianity is seen as minor intellectual threat, because it is evident most Christians are still peaceful westerners.

Islam is seen as massive threat, not just intellectually, but culturally as well for obvious reasons. Any non cucked atheist will tell you it must be dealt with.
>>
>>81433571
Every thought that it's because in these countries, culture/politics and religion are all the same thing? It's a tribal third world country, they're savages, all they have is the religion. Hell it's basically like Christianity in the medieval times, except in the West, we are more civilised. I don't know what can be done, without going in and colonising their countries.
>>
>>81433132
I think it really depends on the country, I met plenty of chill muslims in tunisia (it was a minority of course)
>>
>>81433650
*tips fedora*
>>
>>81428771
Hating an ideology and its supporters isn't bigoted, you twerp.
>>
>>81430546
Except that christians dont do that shit anymore you braindamaged cumgargling moron.
If you were to ask christians around the world if torture and murder in the name of religion is okay, you would get MAX 0,01% who would say yes.
While Islam have 600 million followers who think Sharia is the greatest thing ever, women are property and infidels must die

Even the most gentle Islam is more aggressive than the most radical Christianity
>>
>>81433987
Funny and original.
>>
>>81428771
They want faggots to die. Not to repent their sins, but to die, killed by other muslims. So, no. I don't like them.
>>
>>81428771
no of course achmed, I don't hate all muslims.

But if I suspect that I'm going to get blown up or beheaded by a muslim because I'm not a muslim, I'm going to strike first. Ideally starting with border control so they don't come near me. The same reason I have locks on my home and guns.

If you want me to improve my opinion of islam, if it's so very important to you, Then eliminate the radical elements that practice islam which give it such a bad name.

Which brings me to a more important point:

PRO IMMIGRATION BUT ANTI HOME INVASION MAKES YOU A HYPOCRITE. A BORDER IS THE WALL AND DOOR OF YOUR COUNTRY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THEN TAKE THE DOORS OFF YOUR HOME INCLUDING THE EXTERIOR ONES.
>>
File: jew goy.jpg (6 KB, 211x211) Image search: [Google]
jew goy.jpg
6 KB, 211x211
>>81428771
>Pretty much all Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people that have nothing whatsoever to do with the likes of ISIL.
>>
>>81434098
*tips harder*
>>
>>81431944
we have no teachings of war, if there are, there sitting in a vatican vault. you have not reformed to say, you will not use those teachings, you just call your self, "modern"
>>
File: 1464745851299.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1464745851299.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>81434449
>Danish christfaggot

You're running out of those!
>>
File: fedora1386496233253.png (76 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
fedora1386496233253.png
76 KB, 480x480
>>81434098
>>
>>81428771
> it ultimately serves as a recruiting tool for radical jihadist terrorist groups like ISIL
Yes folks, ISIS wants you to defend yourselves.
>>
>>81432608
>being this naively wrong
Guarda che cretino.
>>
>>81434826
If you defend yourselves they win?
>>
>>81434582
better than supporting fags and feminine penises
>>
>>81428771
They turn a blind eye to blood shed and violence.
>>
I don't like faggots, I don't like camel jockies, I don't like jews, I don't like niggers, I don't like spics, and I don't like gooks.

I like white, christian people who know what is right in their hearts and willing to accept a mutually beneficial, legal framework to work with the rest of the world. The constitution and ten commandments are good enough moral compasses to steer me through life. God judges the spirit, I judge the flesh. Man has freedom to choose, as does the devil.

Muslims and jews are fucking poison, they must be given only simple tolerance, but never to be accepted. I expect the same for myself.

You can like the samaritan, but not samaria.
>>
>>81435023
Are you retarded?

I'm an atheist, that doesn't determine my political affiliation Olaf, you should know, a whole fuckload of Christians are stupid cucks too
>>
>>81428771
Yes I do hate all muslims, they're all disgusting backwards barbarians that hate liberty, freedom and everything good. They feel entitled to kill people for bullshit reasons because their shit religion says so. They are disgusting and they should all be wiped off the face of Earth.
>>
>>81435171
no those are atheists just like you

remember to attend your nearby lgbt parade and im sure theres some trap threads up for you on /b/
>>
Fucking muzzies m9.

>Openly hate preach
>No manners
>Ungrateful
>About 75% of muzzies I know are benefit neets
>No secret that they voted for Kahn because he is muzzie and nothing else.

I hate them all. I can't wait till I can go down my road and see it COMPLETELY empty because they all got deported. Also there food tastes like shit and I can't wait to open up a cafe with the most expensive bacon in a location where a mosque used to be. Fucking Mars bars. Please leave.
>>
File: Live_with_terrorism_0.png (496 KB, 731x617) Image search: [Google]
Live_with_terrorism_0.png
496 KB, 731x617
>>81428771
I bet you agreed with this shitter of a PM
>>
File: richard-dawkins.jpg (68 KB, 453x575) Image search: [Google]
richard-dawkins.jpg
68 KB, 453x575
>>81435480
>Danes
>trying to tell others off about social faggot warrior politics

Topkek, go cuck yourself olaf, if it hasn't already happened.
>>
>>81435584
youre from the birthplace of sjw and lgbt
>>
>>81428771
Islam teaches to lie, convert-or-die, and to infiltrate. The philosophy is literally cancerous.
>>
File: 1466622342.png (881 KB, 893x747) Image search: [Google]
1466622342.png
881 KB, 893x747
>>81435647
Sorry olaf? Cant hear you, seems to be a black man fucking your wife quite loudly in the next room over, must be pretty erotic for you!
>>
File: 1468721140587.gif (4 MB, 153x96) Image search: [Google]
1468721140587.gif
4 MB, 153x96
>>81428771
>>
>>81435851
>2011
>irrelevant site
gonna get better with your shit, we got one of the most conservative
>>
File: DenmarkEuropesmostcuckednation.png (60 KB, 820x285) Image search: [Google]
DenmarkEuropesmostcuckednation.png
60 KB, 820x285
>>81436024
olaf, are you getting fucked now? You seem to have trouble finishing your sentences...
>>
>>81428771
Islam has, and always will remain, a Religion of science and peace.
>>
>>81432433
>no no democracy
Nope. They are all retarded cancers.
>>
>>81436147
those are so old dude lmao
>>
File: gakuto_nervous.png (75 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
gakuto_nervous.png
75 KB, 323x323
>>81428771
That's right, everything posted here is nothing more than irony and satire, a good laugh. Nobody means any of it. Don't worry.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
I'M JUST TRYING TO GET A FUCKING PINT OF MILK FROM THE SHOP AND YOU GUYS JUST.
>>
File: nuke_mecca_save_the_world.jpg (30 KB, 450x378) Image search: [Google]
nuke_mecca_save_the_world.jpg
30 KB, 450x378
>>81428771
Shoot all mohammedan shitheads.
>>
File: Topcuck.png (40 KB, 840x142) Image search: [Google]
Topcuck.png
40 KB, 840x142
>>81436347
>this is the best defense Danes can come up with
>>
>>81435851
You are the fucking degenerate stupidity that infest this site and the world. You are so retarded that you believe that Denmark is a cucked country that doesn't hate immigrants. FUck you.
>>
>>81436625
So it's true what everyone says about usa. Stupid, fat and ignorant.
>>
>>81428771
I fucking hate muslims with an unwavering hatred. People are getting sick and fucking tired of them. They've pushed everyone too far. Given the opportunity and when the time comes I'd kill every muslim indiscriminately if given the order. Every man, women, child, the elderly. Every fucking muslim if given the order.
>>
File: 1468580633220.png (575 KB, 716x716) Image search: [Google]
1468580633220.png
575 KB, 716x716
>>81436670
>when danes get triggered by reality

Get cucked fags, I've proven myself already
>>
>>81436800
see>>81436843

Thanks for playing my cucked nordic friendo :^)
>>
>>81436843
>As an american let me tell you about your country.

You americans really are a meme people.
>>
>>81430546
With a simple google search, I can find video of Muslims throwing homosexuals off a building or running over non-believers with a tank.
Can you say the same about Christians, or any other religion for that matter?
>>
>>81436825
Get out of your mom's basement you edgy kneckbeard inbred. You're too much of a fucking pussy-footing to fight, stick to fucking kangaroos
>>
File: Hitchens.jpg (247 KB, 1127x914) Image search: [Google]
Hitchens.jpg
247 KB, 1127x914
>>81436961
What can I say, your country is so cucked and retarded sometimes people who haven't yet sunk to braindead troglodyte status have to put you in your place!
>>
>>81437057
Think you just gave me a stroke.
>>
>>81428771
I don't hate muslims i hate Islam
>>
>>81428771

I don't hate all muslims. I just don't want them in my country
>>
>>81428771
how dare you not respect our opinion? it is YOU who is the bigot! shitlard

and I don't hate them all, just the ones in our countries, and the ones that wish us harm
>>
File: islamism.png (477 KB, 1555x3716) Image search: [Google]
islamism.png
477 KB, 1555x3716
>>81428771
fuck you willful ignorant moron
>>
File: Knights of Ren.jpg (86 KB, 944x622) Image search: [Google]
Knights of Ren.jpg
86 KB, 944x622
Muslims cannot regularly function without being bombed/beheaded/gassed/oppressed . As the inevitable result of a religion that instills daddy issues in its followers, they need "muh stronk" leader to lead them and occasionally spank them hard while spitting on their faces like a cheap 5$ whore.

It's obvious that the whore likes it, but sometimes the whore throws a tantrum and if the pimp isn't around, she ends up making poor decisions that usually result in her getting rekt and badly so
>>
So some southern baptist preacher goes out and tells his congregation that women should be obedient to men, gays should be arrested of killed, and non Christians should be forced to be Christian.

This is a sign of the evils of Christianity and organized religion and that's why we need to destroy these bigoted institutions.

Some Muslim cleric goes out and tells his followers that women should be obedient to men, gays should be killed, and non Muslims should be forced to be Muslim.

This is your misunderstanding of their religious values. Not all Muslims Believe all that. Your a Bigot and you should be silenced.
>>
>>81437015
Fuck off back to the middle east you flaming fucking faggot. Fuck you and fuck your love for sub human animals.
>>
>>81437196
Nah fuck that. I want them all eradicated, they have out stayed there welcome. Will happily die for this.
>>
>>81428771

Those 200k dead in Afghanistan and Iraq was just a prank bro, jeesh

>kill 200k of you shitskins
>continue to poke the bear that is the western world

The blowback is going to be glorious, I seriously hope the traitorous turks get their hands on those 61 nukes in the US base.
>>
File: bunny.png (807 KB, 750x1031) Image search: [Google]
bunny.png
807 KB, 750x1031
>>81428771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
>>
>>81437306
ok, and how do we do that?

won't leave a massive power gap?
>>
File: 457130842632.jpg (97 KB, 596x462) Image search: [Google]
457130842632.jpg
97 KB, 596x462
>>81437412
Blindness can be a cruel mistress.
No sympathy or patience for stupid people
>>
>>81437900
I dunno. I'm not a fucking leader am I? Just a pissed off shit talker :^)
>>
>>81428771
Fuck off terrorist.
>>
>>81438099
well, we already found out what happens when you destabalize a region

there are other world powers, such as russia, chiyna and jizzrael who will try to move in to any power gap
>>
>>81435480

>implying non believers can't hate degeneracy.

I don't worship a god nor do I deny that one can exist.
Yet I still want to get rid of globalism, trannies and all that degeneracy.
>>
>>81437339

Waarom de neuk zou je de kankerlakken wapens willen geven?
Uit mijn land, achmed.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.