[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1468741983018.jpg (22 KB, 720x458) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468741983018.jpg
22 KB, 720x458
Really makes you think
>>
afk, got some thinking to do
>>
>>81424448

>afk

literally no one cares you yellow nigger

this is a turkmenistanian sand painting board; come and go whenever you please
>>
>>81424399
yeah... and the right says they're islamic because of that exact reason but says the trans boy isn't a girl

why are conservatives so fucking dumb
look take this like democracy - is the majority of the islamic populous says they are not islamic then they are probably not islamic, not the majority of trans people say they are the opposite sex.
stick to the people with actual knowledge on the subject, considering the conservative america invented the taliban and invaded iraq on crappy intel - i would say they should not be allowed in any room where international decisions are being made
>>
>>81424728

>majority of islamic populous says they are not islamic
>they aren't then.

democracy isn't relevant to this, bruce.

it's about the truth; not what people think about it.
>>
>about 30% of muslims agree with ISIS
>even those who don't agree with ISIS are basically indistinguishable from them (see 10 countries where gays are killed, violence and poverty in every single islamic country, women treated like sex slaves etc)

>NOT ALL MOOOSLIMS!!!!!
>ISIS DOESN'T REPRESENT ISLAM!!!
Why don't these idiots just die already?

Ok, ISIS doesn't represent Islam. You know what represents Islam? Islam. Islam is trash. It's the worst most violent backwards religion that has ever existed, and it's followers all need to die. That's what represents Islam.
>>
>>81424399
Tripcode tst
>>
>>81424399
really makes you switch genders
>>
>>81424995
Yes
>>
>>81424726
Least hes not a mexicunt
>implying america is white anymore
>>
I didn't consider this

brb guys, going to go think
>>
>>81424893
>it's about the truth; not what people think about it.
this is one of the most painful things i've read, truth is not a tangible object

>>81424953
30%.... WHO IS DOING THESE STATISTICS?! hahaha come on, jesus please don't be retarded. is christianity evil? is it the worst religion of all time? are white people evil? ffs look at what europeans have done and continue to do to this world and all other people, numbers, periods, time alone would prove christianity is more evil than islam no matter what mean words they say! come on don't be so retarded, yes they are very mean, yes they are very good at using the weapons we gave them back on us, but imagining there is this fundamental problem with religious conflict is retarded.
they flew the planes into the twin towers didn't they, not the church, not the white house, the twin towers and the pentagon - it's as if they're trying to tell us something
>>
>In the United States you can't legally have sex until you're 16 but you can have a sex change at the age of 8
>>
>>81426471
i think that's immensely fucked, such a permanent decision at an age where you should blissfully ignorant of most things. however the other side of this is probably identity crisis - it's the true reason why one follows role models, why blacks emulate gangsters and why middle eastern kids with no interest in islam become radical. the liberal approach is the attempt in making an all inclusive society so the colour of your skin, your sex, your age, your birth place doesn't play an important role in who you grow up to be. the alternative is people feeling so out of place they literally feel strangers in their own body
>>
>>81424399
>Erick Erickson
>Magnus Magnuson
>David Davis

stop, these meme names are killing me

what are you people doing to yourselves
>>
>>81424953
>t. Jean Jean-Paul Paulson
>>
>"true" muslims say ISIS doesn't represent them
>yet they've never once condemned them, or supported gays/women in positions of power
>>
>>81428276
>t. Sonny "Smitty" Smith-Smithson
>>
>>81428276
>yet they've never once condemned them, or supported gays/women in positions of power
except they do, every time
and indonesia has more female members of parliament than america ever has. there is so much sexism in america, that's why all the women are huge feminists - not in indonesia though! you could learn a lot from them
>>
>>81424728
Because we know the first is based on belief while the second is a matter of basic biology

Go to places entirely Islamic and you'll see them living and enforcing laws honestly, don't just ask the ones living in first-world countries keeping their heads down (while they have to)
>>
>>81424399

Even self-hating liberal cucks like Erick Erickson had enough.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.