[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
David Icke /// the Ultimate Redpill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: reptilian1.jpg (26 KB, 420x620) Image search: [Google]
reptilian1.jpg
26 KB, 420x620
He is a laughing stock for decades now but as deeper you get into the rabbithole the more he makes sense. Was he telling the truth all along and we didn't listen?

Quite nice lecture talking about the satanistic elite, jews, soros, sjw infestaion(newspeak).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Ta5uAlqgM

I thinks he is pretty redpilled and says more truth than most can even entertain. He also stayed truth to himself after decades of harassment. Even his wife was probably a illuminati plant.

Just saying. Give this guy a chance.
>>
Reptilians programmed a vagina into the male anus
For some time I was suspecting the sexual nature of many reptilian/alien abductions. However, it was difficult overcoming the a wide range of false perceptions to hide their true activities. From needing human DNA to help
their 'dying race', getting the illusions of having sex with these beings, delivering 'hybrid' babies, 'curing' an ailment, or simple diagnosis made by curious creatures. Lies.
In all cases, the is surgery of both the brain (through the eyes, nose or directly into the head) and sexual organs. That whole 'anal probing' thing, it's not simple "probing", but actual modification of psycho-sexual components
of the human anatomy. This was revealed to me by a gay person, who
says that he experienced an abduction when he was younger, and in his teen years he became 'obsessed' with gratifying himself through his anus. Particularly, he said that after his abduction he felt like his "inside organs"
became different. Then he said after a lot of experience he learned that he was able to achieve multiple, long-lasting female type orgasms with internal liquid secretion without even touching his male organ. His description,
"it was like going into another world." He is allergic to soy and he has never taken any estrogen.

This type of behavior is shared by both gay and 'straight' men, which quite clearly explains the growing phenomena of "fisting" and other acts that involve horses (which made international news some time ago).
This new knowledge correlated with other information. Leading to the role of drugs and plastics in the overall reptilian agenda. We are sorrounded by plastic products, quite often unnecesseraly, and even being near them is like injecting ourselves with a slight but steady stream of estrogenic substances into our bodies.
>>
>>81421770
So half of Thailand has been abducted by aliens, that's why they are now trannies.
>>
>>81421770
That the most important part for you faggot?
>>
>>81422008

most of the male population around the world is gradually being changed by plastics and prescription drugs. Adbuctees are fasttracked to test for possible adverse effects

>>81422062

The aliens are literally feminizing all males so that they can gradually thin our numbers and more easily rule us through sexual degredation (using reptilian penis in your ass to humiliate you but you actually ENJOY it. you will willingly be their slave if their mission is completed) I'd say that's pretty important, wouldn't you?
>>
>>81421554
David Icke is redpilled, but he doesn't always see the bigger picture. All in all, I love to listen to him. He also posts occasional "meme" slideshow videos. Pretty funny.
>>
>>81421554
I actually read his book "Children of Matrix"
His views are so far-out and crazy but yes, he is redpilled - just over the top and snapped or something
>>
>>81422403
Not so sure about the actual assrape. Most reptilian contact would be not physical in my opinion. Maybe its a bit missunderstood and we have to take it more metaphorical. In the west we are already quite feminized and get fucked by reptilian cock(jew elite) all the time.

>>81422447
He got a little bit more cautious with the time and refined his views a bit.
>>
>>81423413

Eventually they are going to reveal themselves and at this point the world pop will be down to a size that will be easily controlled by reptilian proxy governments. All males will be feminized to the point of being homosexuals. With the women? I don't know what's in store for them. It might just be that these reptilians have no further plan beyond pop control and that the feminization is part of their own sick sexual desires. Do you remember Odom's manifesto? That's what he hinted at. Maybe they will just use us as play things but I think it will also serve as a way to control.
>>
>>81421770
>reptilians
Please if they can thinker like that with DNA they are no longer bound to a specific form or species.
>>
>>81423933
They have just to feminize and destroy the western world and the rest will fold into itself. Its happening right now. One World Goverment and complet control follows. But i doubt very much they would show themself in the open. This will never happen. They are assraping people all the time and no one would know.
>>
>>81421554
It's a common tactic - saying truths along with crazy stuff so that the three lettered agencies will dismiss you instead of kill you.
>>
File: D.IckeVs.LizardMan.jpg (544 KB, 1500x850) Image search: [Google]
D.IckeVs.LizardMan.jpg
544 KB, 1500x850
>>81421554
>He is a laughing stock for decades now but as deeper you get into the rabbithole the more he makes sense
Nah. You're just starting to experience the signs of paranoid schizophrenia. You're in search of redpills that don't exist trying to connect dots that are primarily constructed by your own delusion.
>>
>>81424181
Would still tinker in their traditional frame and improve on things. Like better for domination and assrape.

Mostly its reptilian because of the behavior. Psychopaths are basicly reptiles. They lack activity in the mammalexclusiv part of the brain that processes emotions. So they are more like logical mashines doing everything to please the reptilian part that just wants to eat and fuck.
>>
>>81424401
> three lettered agencies
kekd
>>
he's not entirely wrong, but he really tar/feathered himself by calling himself jesus and going on about lizards
>>
dude makes alot of sense then goes and ruins it by saying lizards came from space.

forums are decent, they had a whole orgone energy thing going with photos and everything, tfw you can make things grow faster by combining organing and inorganic materials into 'alloys'
>>
>>81424727
>behaviour
Reptiles act very similarly to other animals, you can get one to act like a pet just like you can get a dog (mammal) or a bird, which means there's nothing special in terms of behaviour in them.

>emotions
Please they could GIVE themselves that area if they wanted, besides they have no use for humiliation or rape if they feel no pleasure on it.

The very reason why emotions exist is because they make us more incentived to eat and fuck.
>>
File: grey_mantis.jpg (15 KB, 228x300) Image search: [Google]
grey_mantis.jpg
15 KB, 228x300
y'all need to look more of "regression hypnosis abduction" on youtubes and such.

nuff said.
>>
Remember lizards /= actual lizards
>>
>>81421554
>but as deeper you get into the rabbithole the more he makes sense.
Maybe if you're a historically and politically illiterate teen with signs of psychosis

Then yes I can imagine he makes perfect sense
>>
>>81421554
>but as deeper you get into the rabbithole the more he makes sense.
what you're describing is how to brainwash yourself
>>
>>81434815
Then why use that name?
>>
>>81423933
>Odom's manifesto?
what's this?
>>
File: davic icke.png (214 KB, 644x470) Image search: [Google]
davic icke.png
214 KB, 644x470
>>81435530

here, this will explain it
>>
As much as I enjoy reading what Icke puts out, the man is a fucking lunatic, seek help if you're starting to believe it.
>>
>>81421554
he seems to be at his best when he stays at the metaphysical level, when he brings in history etc he just fails,

i think he "sees", but he's not educated enough in a lot of ways
>>
He makes Alex Jones look sane.
>>
>>81421554
>The more outrageous, unconventional and stupid someone is, the more likely he is to be right on my book.
Is this a competition now?
>>
>>81421554
>Was he telling the truth all along and we didn't listen?

Of course. He explains the Jews methods and manipulation in detail. The only way he can get away with it is by portraying himself as a loon by blaming it on reptilians from another dimension.

Just replace reptilians with Jews and everything is clear.
>>
what is all this thing about politics and magic-occultism?
I see some people on youtube talking about conspiration. there's a first part you can understand easy if you think a little (elites, economic, politics...) but then, they all go nuts and start talking about lizzards, grey aliens, ancient gods and shit.
I don't give any credit to this, but there is a connection between politics and occultism somehow. the nazis seek for the grial (as example)
so, how much of it is true and how much is bullshit?
>>
>>81421770
Nice slide my shill friend.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.