[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I’m an educated, Caucasian, heterosexual male. Does th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: wham.jpg (330 KB, 850x746) Image search: [Google]
wham.jpg
330 KB, 850x746
>I’m an educated, Caucasian, heterosexual male. Does this ensure I will have success and live the American Dream? Obviously it doesn’t, but it damn sure drops me on second base with a great opportunity to steal third.

http://www.laweekly.com/music/henry-rollins-white-america-couldnt-handle-what-black-america-deals-with-every-day-7134994

I wonder if /pol/ can handle that much truth?
>>
>American Dream
>still existing

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>81416969

Is this faggot the model for libcuck masculinity? Always says the most bluepilled shit possible but very loudly and aggressively
>>
>>81416969
fuck you henry rollins you damn cuck
>>
>>81416969

why does he always look like he's smelling a bad fart?
>>
>>81416969
Rollins had the shit beaten out of him by black kids throughout his entire youth. He's admitted to this.

Now he has some sort of stockholm syndrome.

I mean shit Rollins. Did they kick your ass every single day because you were keeping them down? How could you be keeping them down when you were younger and weaker than them?

This dudes entire mind is some sort of fucked up self hating pretzel.
>>
Except that there's a fuckton of dirt poor white people in this country who don't have anywhere near the kind of gibsmedats we lavish on the black "community."

Honest question here: is there other group of people in history who have been handed the kind of assistance in getting out of poverty that American blacks do?
>>
>>81416969
Exactly. The average white adult couldn't go two days without trying to get a job.
>>
>>81416969
If "white America" were "black America", then "black America" would be a thriving, peaceful, and wealthy population.
>>
>be black
>culture revolves around rap music
>be taught that violence is okay
>have no respect for others
>proceed to blame the white man for everything
>>
File: rollinssoa.jpg (44 KB, 565x555) Image search: [Google]
rollinssoa.jpg
44 KB, 565x555
>>81416969
Is this shopped?
>>
Henry Rollins runs his mouth and says stupid shit. Stop the presses.
>>
>>81417222
Exactly. He was so disappointed with the white society that failed him, he turned to hedonistic self-flagellation. It's an insanely bitch ass thing to do.
>>
>>81416969
Sorry faggot but, Dez and even Ron were always 100z better then you.

Everyone thinks you're a fag who fucking sucks. Have fun with your nu wave sjw fans.
>>
>In August 2015, Rollins discussed his support for Bernie Sanders as a candidate in the 2016 Democratic Party presidential primaries.[87]

kek
>>
>>81416969

I grew up white, in poverty and in a white area. Crime was very low. The local church helped give everyone food. Jobs were scarce. It was pretty bad but not violent. I grew up, went to college and now I am self sufficient. I am saving up to buy my mother a car actually.

Blacks make black life hard.
>>
>>81417022
i pick american dream
>>
>>81416969
White America, centuries ago, lynched out the problems Black America is dealing with today. And had more class about it.
>>
>>81416969

>punk musician
>has npr show
>contributes to LA weekly
>has several spoken word albums out

this guy is truly one of the biggest fags
>>
>>81417228

Whit people receive plenty of welfare m8
>>
Black preachers encouraged teenage children to have babies to gain political power.
"Have babies. We will outnumber them."
Numbers increased, but family structure was destroyed.
Today black adults reared by 13 year mothers perpetuate this cycle.

No change until black teen mothers stop cranking out babies.

Black adults have no control - Obama tells everybody to let the black children do their thing because he is more concerned about increasing the black population than the preachers were.

It takes a village to raise a village idiot.
It takes two parents working their asses off to raise a civil human.
>>
>>81417222
Didn't naggers literally kill his friend in front of him? I seem to recall a story about that.
>>
>>81417298
yes
>>
File: thinking.png (209 KB, 2361x2361) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
209 KB, 2361x2361
>100 IQ people wouldn't be able to live as more violent 85 IQ people

Mmmmh...
It's almost as if IQ is heritable and African Americans have an average IQ of 85, which is genetic and therefore they can't escape.
It's almost as if that influences their group behaviour to come into contact with police more and to earn less money.
>>
>>81417753
Blacks make up around half of all welfare recipients despite being only 13% of the population. Whites make up around 63% of the population and take up close to the same amount as blacks.
>>
File: born-to-bang.jpg (28 KB, 450x343) Image search: [Google]
born-to-bang.jpg
28 KB, 450x343
>>
File: brown_robbery_2.jpg (59 KB, 482x400) Image search: [Google]
brown_robbery_2.jpg
59 KB, 482x400
Obama still refers to Ferguson, because Obama sees Michael Brown as a "goofy teen" killed by a racist cop
>>
>>81417298
No, its from a TV show where Rollins played a white supremecist villain.
>>
>>81418608

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
>>
>>81416969

I used to really enjoy this guys spoken word shows, funny and engaging. He's coming to my town soon but I guess I won't be going.
>>
>>81416969
I bet you I could.
>>
File: image.jpg (938 KB, 1728x1296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
938 KB, 1728x1296
>>81417156
I have no idea what you mea...oh, wait
>>
File: 1455392964866.jpg (14 KB, 640x314) Image search: [Google]
1455392964866.jpg
14 KB, 640x314
>>81416969
hey Henry, stop hanging around black people.
>>
>>81416969
black flag is the epitome of bro punk and rollins is a sell out faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ6FjUeQ5Zc
T. aging punk
>>
>>81416969
Typical guilty liberal. Life is a game to them and they are convinced that everyone should win. Utterly delusional.
>>
>>81416969
niggers ruining it for other niggers

more news @ 11
>>
NOTHING
LEFT
IN
SIIIIIIIIIIDE
>>
>>81417298
thats when he was a guest star in sons of anarchy
>>
>>81416969
he's right
i wouldnt be able to take hard earned money from the hands of liquor store owners on the weeks where my foodstamps have run out
>>
>>81419504
Noice
>>
>>81417605
This. Not even close to the best Black Flag vocalist but people still ride his dick for it. Everything after slip it in was dogshit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf13MmZIcLs
>>
>caring about what a tryhard manlet says
>>
>>81416969

>but it damn sure drops me on second base

It might not seem fair but it's based on real world observations and practical experience. Profiling based on actual data. The only way to stop it is by imposing artificial restraints and handicaps.
>>
>>81417228
There are more white people in poverty in America than there are Black people in total.
They still commit less crimes overall.
>>
He is a cromagnon, fuck what he has to say
>>
>I went to a school in Washington, D.C., with mostly African-American kids who were bused in from different neighborhoods in the same city. It was a constantly harrowing experience. I got picked on for the color of my skin. Pushed into the urinal, head slammed into the water fountain, shoved down the stairs. It was miserable.

Why did he become cucked instead of redpilled? Genuinely forces me to ponder.
>>
He is a cromagnon, fuck what he has to say. I listne only to neanderthals
>>
File: i3.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
i3.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>81416969
>Get rid of all black people in Africa
>Send white people to cultivate it
>It becomes a civilization in less than a year.
>>
File: Black ((((Men))).jpg (40 KB, 559x314) Image search: [Google]
Black ((((Men))).jpg
40 KB, 559x314
>>81416969
>Born into poor Neighborhood
>Be white
>Now on the same LEVEL playing field as POOR black people

There in my mind is 2 types of privileges that actually exist

>Rich privilege
>Even more rich privilege

Now the reason why black people live in poverty more then white people is the lack of fathers. 2 incomes are better then one.

If black people want cops to stop profiling them and such maybe they shouldn't commit a disproportionate amount of all major crimes/violent crimes in the US then they can come talk to me.
>>
Who the fuck cares, Rollins is a faggot and his music sucks
>>
>>81416969

>educated
>hetero
>career in MTV
>>
>>81416969
If I suddenly became a mentally retarded pavement ape, i'm pretty sure I would kill myself, I love having an I.Q. of 152, I love my job, and my Wife.
But niggers are inferior beings, virtually incompatible with the cultures and societies of White, and some Asian people.
Niggers in many parts of the world, still haven't even gotten to the STONE AGE for Christ's sake, many Black countries have average I.Q.s at levels that are Retarded, or developmentally challenged by even modest white standards.
We shouldn't be encouraging them, we should be actively cordoning them off or passively eradicating them. They are the Fifth wheel of the planet, pushing us off the track towards singularity and literal ascension.
This stance I hold is not limited to just blacks, but will apply to many other races, in varying levels of intensity.
>>
This guy got bullied as hell by black children in school
>>
>>81416969
>that pic
You mean, being around other blacks all the time?
>>
>>81417022
I don't think you thought that through
>>
>>81420070
Bad taste

>>81419983
Wealth is the biggest factor, but since black people were blocked from education, voting, jobs, etc until the 60s, targeted by cops hardcore durinf the war on drugs, etc, is it very shocking that blacks are more poor?

The present is nothing but the culmination of the past, after all
>>
File: 1468638890505.jpg (79 KB, 500x593) Image search: [Google]
1468638890505.jpg
79 KB, 500x593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_DdbgBr1Fc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdVpPU-JZkg
>>
>>81416969
Rollins has always been a fucking idiot. I have no idea why anybody listens to anything he has to say.
>>
>>81416969
>henry-rollins-white-america-couldnt-handle-what-black-america-deals-with-every-day

Yes we can, cause we're the other side of the coin, you naive, grommet, cherub fuck. The oldest trick in the book is rape and we've been at war since its inception
>>
Every time he writes an article I get a little more disappointed in him. I actually looked up to him a lot in high school and his diatribe about weightlifting inspired me to get my shit together, now he's just another worn out old asshole whose whole image is defined by what he was doing in his 20s, no different than those sad fucking hippies.
>>
>>81416969
>white people can't deal with hardships
Lmao. Do leftists really think high standards of living just dropped out of the sky? People fought, died, bled, sweated, and worked for that shit for centuries. Most of us have ancestors who hopped off a boat penniless and poor. People who worked in fucking coal mines before they hit puberty. Lived through the depression and fought in the greatest conflicts in human history. Your average jigaboo has a car, cell phone, food stamps, tv's, gaming systems, etc etc. Even if black people's standards of living are generally lower than whites in America, they are fucking miles better than their counterparts in their motherland, and better than most human beings in the entire history of the world. These motherfuckers need to stop being such petty pieces of shit and get some god damn perspective.
>>
>>81420358
>Back when they were slaves
>Majority two parent house holds
>Jim Crow years
>Majority two parent house holds
>After one year of welfare state
>Minority two parent house holds
>>
>>81416969
>the every shrinking white america's mea culpa
these people are retarded. i hope he hasn't reproduced
>>
File: Janeane Garofalo.jpg (16 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
Janeane Garofalo.jpg
16 KB, 480x385
>>81420760
>ow he's just another worn out old asshole whose whole image is defined by what he was doing in his 20s

"Don't you hate jocks? Oh my God, I hate jocks so much. Football players are so stupid!" - Janeane Garafalo, everyday for the rest of her life
>>
>>81418145
Because there are more blacks living in poverty, not because poor whites underutilize government assistance.
>>
>>81420358
>the present is the culmination of the past
True but you are looking at the wrong factors, un the 50s black children were born to a house with both parents at a rate and for awhile above white children. The poverty rate was nearly equal to whites. But then the 60s came and who was the president in 1965?
>>
>>81420769
Its even funnier when you see that the poorest people in America are white people in rural areas.

>No running water
>No power
>No central heating or AC
But those people living in the ghettos have it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard.
>>
>>81420964
>there are more blacks living in poverty
No there aren't.
>>
>>81416969
he is partially right.

white america couldnd deal with it

we would FIX IT before it became a real problem.
>>
>>81416969
Just another washed up old fart with a worthless opinion.
>>
>>81421063
The living conditions in much of Appalachia are 19th century shitty.
>>
I'm a black guy. I HATE Henry Rollins. He's a pretentious windbag with simplistic opinions that he tries to make sound "intelligent" and "profound" to old ass former punks and little skinny hipster fags. I don't go through anything so hard, not as hard as the next guy. I just don't whine about it like a fucking child and expect anybody to give me anything because of it. Fuck him.
>>
>>81416969
I fucking loved henry rollins. I must have seen him live 100 times. That picture literally pains me.
>>
>>81416969
Too bad, he used to be cool
>>
>>81421063
In all reality, even those of us that are poor nowadays have lives that are soooo much easier than the vast majority of those who came before us. I grew up pretty fucking poor. My mom didn't have a car for a lot of my childhood. I've lived without electricity, heat, or hot water for various periods of time. But would I trade my circumstance with some medieval peasant? Ukrainian that starved to death in the Holodomor? A Nebraskan family trying to salvage the farm during the dust bowl? How about the average African or Indian in the present year? Fuck no.
>>
>>81421406
COON! Erryone knows that sometimes when you go into a gas station, the clerk will LOOK AT YOU WHILE SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE LOOKIN AT YOU!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGGGGGEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrRRRrrRRRRrRRRRRRrrRrRrrR

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

WHITEY KEEPIN US DOWN ALL OVER THESE GAS STATIONS SON

I CANT BREATHEEEEEE
>>
>>81421521
No he didn't.
>>
>>81420358
No sweetheart, you have a bad taste. Get his dick out your mouth faggot
>>
>>81421657
I like you.
>>
>>81416969
the privilege meme implies blacks are inherently inferior, because obviously there's nothing 'structural' holding them back.
>>
Look how much cooler Henry is than this LAME kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HGb7yo4SFM

little lame-oid, pshaw
>>
>>81416969
>White america can't handle what black America deals with everyday
>Black America deals with black people everyday
>Who could put up with black people everyday?
>>
>>81416969
Rollins is an establishment liberal.

Fuck this guy
>>
File: shutup.jpg (88 KB, 900x473) Image search: [Google]
shutup.jpg
88 KB, 900x473
>>
File: hbd3.png (78 KB, 800x595) Image search: [Google]
hbd3.png
78 KB, 800x595
>>
>>81417298
He played a caricature skinhead in SoA
>>
File: crime2013.png (212 KB, 1574x1160) Image search: [Google]
crime2013.png
212 KB, 1574x1160
>>
>>81416969
And how the fuck does Henry Rollins know? Blacks have all the advantages in this society, welfare, affirmative action, grant programs, hate crime laws, etc. They're always gonna be shit.
>>
>>81421899
black America has no purpose to their lives, nothing to look up to, they get everything handed to them and accept the thug life, and if any one of them dare to leave they get dragged back down by all the other thugs.
>>
File: facts2.jpg (50 KB, 791x520) Image search: [Google]
facts2.jpg
50 KB, 791x520
>>
>>81420964
Welfare is the CAUSE of poverty.
>>
>>81416969

I want to say henry rollins used to be cool but he was always a liberal cuck. Good music though
>>
>>81417999

Yeah they did and they almost killed him too
>>
File: 1468711326852.jpg (103 KB, 728x843) Image search: [Google]
1468711326852.jpg
103 KB, 728x843
>>81420358
>Wealth is the biggest factor
Ok doing good
>but since black people were blocked from education, voting, jobs, etc until the 60s
>mfw

>Irish immigrants throughout the 1800's were treated like pure dogshit and were considered niggers.....but they prevailed
>Italian immigrants starting from 1850's-1900's were treated like dog shit and were considered niggers.....but they prevailed
>Chinese immigrants starting from 1850's-1900's were treated like dog shit and were considered niggers.....but they prevailed
>German immigrants starting from 1850's-1900's were treated like dog shit and were considered niggers.....but they prevailed

And the list goes on

But black people have not made any real progress you say shit in the 60's and back has fucked their shit up but what about the black people of today? What's their excuse?
The only black people that can complain and blame whitey is the ones alive during the 60's. And they can thank Lyndon Johnson a Democrat and real racist for that and the welfare state that doomed the black populace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGYl17DiEwo
>>
>>81416969
Dez > Kieth > Ron > him
>>
Black America couldn't handle what White America deals with everyday. Paying taxes, being held responsible for our actions, not having excuses made for us at every turn, not being able to blame every problem on systemic racism, the media and political class constantly telling us we're racist and need to be punished, being White fucking sucks in the 21st century.
>>
>>81421406
how wide is your nose?
>>
>>81416969
I wonder what Jello is up to these days
>>
>>81416969
his music is shit and his worldview is masochistic.

fuck you rollins youre overrated and washed up.
>>
>>81416969
What exactly is your point? Assuming this analogy is accurate, why should I do anything but revel in this privileged position my ancestors worked to put me in?

Besides, the ridiculously lowered college standards and job performance expectations for """"unde-rreppresented""" minorities never seems to be mentioned in these privilege discussions
>>
>>81416969
It's true. White Americans couldn't handle what black Americans have to deal with every day. They would change their situation for the better, so they wouldn't have to.
>>
File: 1465109020920.png (1011 KB, 725x711) Image search: [Google]
1465109020920.png
1011 KB, 725x711
>>81422337
Nice
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 437x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 437x600
>>81421620
I try and say this to my friends when they're being histrionic all the time, fuck man even thinking about the gopniks and bydlos made me so happy to be in this fucking country, even when my mom made 16k a year for a 6 person house, I knew we were living the life compared to my ancestors
>>
>>81416969
Henry Rollins is always angry because his best friend was murdered by niggers when he was young.

He wouldn't have a career if he spoke the truth about niggers, so instead he gets angry at more politically correct targets. Those targets will never quench the root of his anger though.
>>
What's funny is, BF was best with Keith on vocals
>>
File: Average Black Woman.jpg (331 KB, 1116x932) Image search: [Google]
Average Black Woman.jpg
331 KB, 1116x932
>>81416969
He should move to Compton if he loves Blacks so much.
>>
>>81416969
I'm getting tired of being told what I can and can't handle. I lived in black communities. I grew up poor. I've worked every variation of shit job.

Suck my dick you dumb rich pampered piece of tunnel visioned shit. You're useless.
>>
>>81416969
Yep, but a black american has far more opportunities than a white latin american.
So again, what's the point?. This kind of shit is just reverse racism, there are a lot of factors that make you more prone to success that don't necessarily have to do with race
>>
>>81416969
Actually disappointed by this, I like a lot of his work but it gives me the shits that so many entertainers have turned into political/social commentators recently.
>>
holy fuck /pol/ is triggered by this guy

why? its just another lib.. he had a shitty band, why freak out over it?
>>
>>81417107
He is pretty much the only liberal male I've ever seen who actually has any testosterone.
>>
rollins doesn't even understand electronic music. he's an idiot
>>
>>81423269
Personally it's because I've been drinking all night and it's a good hour to hate.
>>
>>81423161
His music is mediocre at best
SST Records had some great bands, but Black Flag was not one of them
>>
>>81416969
white america would fix the problems
>>
>>81422316
Sowell goes to great lengths to ignore the impact of IQ on culture or "industriousness". If its only their cultures that led to their industriousness nature, wouldn't we see huge differences in the diaspora?
>>
>>81416969

What most people on /po/ don't realize is that there aren't equal opportunities presented to all races in America, the Jews have a clear edge over everyone just like how the few smart black people and women have to continuously prove themselves and aren't allowed to fuck up or people will harp on and on about it. The America dream used to exist but now it's in shambles thanks to the Jewriarchy
>>
>Henry Rollins has written for L.A. Weekly since 2010.
This statement perfectly encapsulates why LA liberal culture is so uniquely hateable.

Only in LA would a guy so aggressively uniformed and obnoxiously self-righteous as Henry Rollins, literally the platonic ideal of unwarranted self-importance, be held in such high regard that he would be given a column in a major publication and allowed to share his basic bitch ideology in the most incoherently belligerent manner possible for SIX FUCKING YEARS.

Henry Rollins is to journalism what Steven Seagal is to law enforcement. His politics seems to be entirely informed by buzzfeed articles and screaming arguments with 12 year olds on Xbox Live. He is what would happen if a drunk scientist spliced the genes of a skinhead with your retarded Aunt who sends you chain letters on facebook, and then paid him in Monster energy drinks to write blog posts. If all the fake tough-guys and white knights on the internet combined their powers to form an asshole Captain Planet, he would be less of an unbearable douche than Henry Rollins.

Here are some of my favorite Henry Rollins articles:

>Henry Rollins: I Went From a Sunn O))) Concert to RuPaul's DragCon
>Henry Rollins: Travel Is Magic
>Henry Rollins: American Politics Is Getting the Honey Boo Boo Treatment
>Henry Rollins: Life Is Full of Disappointments, So I Collect Records
>Henry Rollins: In Warsaw, I Wanted to See How Cold I Could Get and Still Function
>Henry Rollins: I Used to Love Berlin — Now It's Just a City in Germany
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 220x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 220x250
>>81423396
>Zen Arcade

YAS QUEEN
>>
Henry Rollins is afraid to come out of the closet
>>
>>81416969
I knew this guy was a cuck.
How exactly does he know how it is to be a dindu?
>>
>>81423737
Can you fucks stop talking about Jews, I'm trying to fold this paper into a Japanese rose
>>
File: 1468358275476.png (173 KB, 469x506) Image search: [Google]
1468358275476.png
173 KB, 469x506
>>81416969
Also

>1 post by this ID

Every cuck themed thread is always like this.
>>
>>81424663
henry rollins is an ACTUAL jew.
>>
The assertion that black America handles "it" is proof that white America could handle "it", whatever "it" is, and is proof that white Australia and black Australia and yellow Australia and the entire rest of the world and colour spectrum could handle "it", too.

People are far more resilient than than the demands modern western life places on them. My father grew up in a dirt-floored hut with no electricity, and now he complains when the power goes out for 20 minutes. If he was transported into the body of a black teen in Harlem, he'd probably complain about being frisked with the same vigor that he complains about accidentally buying a mouldy apple.
>>
>>81422927
Was just about to mention this. Also he got beat up by blacks regularly in highschool which caused him to start lifting and boxing. Henry is my hero.
>>
>>81422007
there aren't that many people with sub-80 IQs, for any of the races.

it's like 2% of the black population is below 80 for blacks, and 1% for whites.

under 80 and people struggle to function on their own in a literal sense. i work with these people. they need help bathing themselves and struggle with concepts such as a spoon or a 10 piece puzzle.
>>
>>81419156
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkITlCa-r6k
Posting the better band
Rollins is great
Eat shit faggot
Oh and I've talked to Kieth and Bill and they agree Henry was the best replacement eat shit.
>>
File: african-americans-wwii-043.jpg (206 KB, 1120x1368) Image search: [Google]
african-americans-wwii-043.jpg
206 KB, 1120x1368
>>81416969
African American don't even tried yet.
>>
>>81425762
Shit taste
>>
>>81419156
OH and by the way
New York HxC>Boston HxC
Your only redeeming band is Slap Shot and it became a shit Oi band.
>>
>>81425938
Your fav band is mediocre at best not even the most interesting thing to happen to the scene desu famalam I'd even go as far as to say Reagan Youth was more memorable.
>>
File: 1465349710593.png (255 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465349710593.png
255 KB, 500x375
>>81426176
>>
>>81417022

haha nice
>american dream
>le current year

pick one
>>
File: reee.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
reee.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>tfw american indian
>tfw have it worse than niggers
>tfw retarded white liberals dont care and parade your culture around for their shitty agenda
its the white liberals you goys need to eradicate first, senpies.
>>
>>81426249
>Reagan Youth literally has the most memorable story out of any HxC band
>Serial killers,drugs, and fighting nazis
Sir I think the person with shit taste may come to a surprsie to you it's [spoiler]you[spoiler] GASP
Top punk band of all time though is Bad Brains fight me faggot.
>>
>>81426453
What are your thoughts on Mexicans saying they're natives? I see it all the time.
>>
>>81426468
I don't give a shit about a band's "story" all I care about is quality of music
Also Bad Brains only have one "good" album and even that was mediocre
>>
File: 201Unown_OS_anime_2.png (13 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
201Unown_OS_anime_2.png
13 KB, 180x180
>>81417298
NICE POKEMON TATTOO, FAGGOT
>>
>>81426468

memorable stories don't excuse their mediocre music, faggot
>>
>>81417605
well, I love Keith and Ron and Dez and even Greg Ginn, but Henry's Black Flag were a battering ram
>>
>>81420358
IQ is 75% heritable, and the average black IQ is 85. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>81426704
Okay yeah Reagan Youth is pretty mediocre but they're the only mediocre punk band that's cool Gang Green is just as mediocre though if not even more mediocre Ill Repute is pretty cool though what are your thoughts on them faggot?
>>81426598
>one good album
>implying I against I is bad
>implying omega sessions is bad
>implying you're not a massive faggot who guzzles jars of semen
>>
>>81423271

Easy when you inject it right into the muscle.
>>
>>81427038
>implying I against I is bad
>implying omega sessions is bad
They are bad
>>
>>81426708
This Henry era Black Flag was so good it essentially threw them into the mainstream media. If it wasn't for Henry Black Flag wouldn't nearly have as much notoriety as it does today. What are your thoughts on OFF! anon I really like them they remind me of old school BF.
>>
>>81416969
Is the same true for me, a white South African?
>>
>>81427157
They're really not though I agree it's not as good as the first album but how could you even follow up the first album? It's essentially a 10/10 album and a gem in the scene.
>>
>>81427375
m8 it's nowhere near a 10/10
>>
>>81427317
No, you're fucked m8.
>>
File: masterrace.jpg (13 KB, 236x290) Image search: [Google]
masterrace.jpg
13 KB, 236x290
>>81426524
thats mu ultimate pet peeve senpai. basically they should go back to their homeland which is in mexico, while we stay in ours. mexicans killed us just as much as americans.

also south american/central american indians are inferior. they are short, barbaric, and fucking ugly. dont know why french/spanish would knock that shit up tbqh.
>>
Rollins is a rich liberal who travels a lot, better than many, often still blind to the problems and solutions.

He's staunch in his beliefs if nothing else, his best friend was murdered by nigs and he still blames the white man for black problems.
>>
>>81423581
>wouldn't we see huge differences in the diaspora?
You do.
>>
>>81416969
>White America couldn't handle what black-America deals with every day
Maybe Mr. Rollins should examine how much of what Black Americans deal with is a direct result of their own self-destructive culture and criminal behavior?
>>
>>81427458
Are you kidding me? It's so fast paced and aggressive and crazy and for its time there was nothing like it. It's a total 10/10 that album inspired so many great HxC bands! What is a 10/10 HxC album in your opinion anon I'm generally curious all shitposting aside.
>>
>>81416969
Damn Henry ;( Losing respect
>>
>>81416969
Rollins is a virtue signaling faggot
>>
>>81416969
these cucks and nu males don't understand the concept of heritage

any advantage you have today is because your ancestors worked for it

skin color has nothing to do with it

fucking idiots
>>
>>81416969
None of these idiots live anywhere near black people, if they did they would know the problems in the black community are of their own makings. Niggers really are the pets of liberals.
>>
>>81421772
faggot
>>
>>81416969
Headline: I'm a delusional faggot cuck. Whites can't handle being this much of a cuck.
>>
>>81427602

That's the most intelligent and truthful post ever written by a leaf.

Bravo my good man
>>
>>81416969
>henry rollins
>a fucking white male
>knowing what it's like to be Mike Brown
cracka pls
>>
File: 1436636400822.jpg (21 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1436636400822.jpg
21 KB, 403x403
>>81416969
A completely irrelevant man. I thought he was a loser in the 90s, I think he's a loser now.
>>
Black people cut their own throats. They hold each other back. It's so sad to see the 'enlightened' delusion and feels from people who are trying so hard to help...and failing.
>>
>>81423790
Funny post m8.
>>
File: 1468614558594.jpg (73 KB, 623x629) Image search: [Google]
1468614558594.jpg
73 KB, 623x629
>>81427528
>>
>>81421063
We had no TV and had to use an outside toilet until I was 5. Meat once a week.

No nogs tried to sell me crack, steal my shit or rape my sister so I guess I had a good head start over the average dindu?
>>
when did black "culture" become so coddled that any criticism or encouraged introspection is automatically seen as racist?

it's like telling a five year old it's alright to poop on the couch instead of the floor because they see the world differently and making them use the toilet would be "oppressive"
>>
>>81426311
>>81420171
>>81417700
Point is, America is a worse place to go to to make money as an immigrant now than many other nations in Europe.
People flow more so into Europe than into America.
>>
>>81416969
rollins is a leftie cuck?
whoa, stop the presses!
>>
>>81427707
Those of us down south have known this for decades. If white liberals lived in areas with our demographics they wouldn't be liberals for long.
>>
>>81428044
It's like this in the northeast as well, it is rich liberals and middle class progressives that want niggers for their pets.
>>
>>81427960
I'm an immugrant and I make twice what I could back in yurop , pay way less tax, live in a big fucking house not a shoebox, and drive a shiny new German car

Unless you're talking about illiterate mexican immigrants
>>
>>81427610
>What is a 10/10 HxC album in your opinion
The Dead Kennedys are good, Minor Threat is good, Descendants are good but not really traditional hardcore
Zen Arcade by Husker Du is really the only one I'd rate 10/10 though
>>
File: 598625.jpg (36 KB, 450x295) Image search: [Google]
598625.jpg
36 KB, 450x295
>>81416969
White people got a truckload of problems.
>>
>>81428331
I really like Minor Threat and DK. I just recently listened to Husker Du because I've been listening to a lot of Mid West punk recently. Have you heard of a band called Wrong Answer? They're new HxC but they're really good link related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emPHbNCFRDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozr4MJ7C1Yw
^Also Void is pretty siqqq
>>
>>81417298
his einsturzende neubauten tattoo is the only cool thing about him.
>>
>>81428257
From what I've read there are major cities like Detroit, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia that had huge black populations during the civil rights era. The whites in parts of those cities who had to interact with blacks on a daily basis were just as conservative (or realistic) on issues involving race as anyone in the south. The lesson for me is that white liberals love to sit in judgement and impose policies on others only when they themselves will never have to live with the consequences of that judgement.
>>
>>81417753
Blacks have more access to scholarships, grants etc.

Not to mention affirmative action

>>81416969
Rollins has been a big lefty douchebag for a long time now. He needs to come out of the closet already
>>
>>81416969
henry rollins has always been an edgelord contrarian faggot
he'll come out as a "proud cuck" once cuckshaming goes a little more mainstream

fag
>>
>1 post by this id
>>
File: moister_than_an_oyster.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
moister_than_an_oyster.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
Underrated
>>
>>81423269
Because he is influential you fool
>>
A white boy growing up in the ghetto and a black boy growing up in the ghetto are both extremely disprivileged.

A white boy growing up in a middle class household is way more privileged than a black boy growing up in the ghetto.

A black boy growing up in a middle class household is way more privileged than a white boy growing up in the ghetto. (OMG RACIST)

How is this even slightly difficult to understand?
>>
File: 1447914131963.jpg (42 KB, 497x517) Image search: [Google]
1447914131963.jpg
42 KB, 497x517
>>81431546
Progressives are known for their inability to see life outside of their own back yards.

Most of them are white, middle/upper class people who want to virtue signal, and have no knowledge of religion (why they support Islam), economics (why they're so often Marxists) or society (why they push the idea of "privilege").

The idea that somewhere out there, a white person is oppressed or in a worse situation than a black person is unfathomable to them because neither the greater media nor their own personal accounts can testify to this, and they shrivel away from contrary information like a snail from a pile of salt.
>>
>>81416969
>Its another "every other white person is a rich liberal celebrity with a degree in leftist indoctrination who needs to agree with me to be diverse " article

Its good that leftists don't reproduce.
>>
I used to love this guy, he is a total cuck now, fuck him.
>>
>>81416969

does he mention that the shit black america has to deal with is caused almost exclusively by black america?
>>
>>81421854
JESUS CHRIST WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>81416969

I actually like Henry Rollins, he's such a bad actor it's kinda entertaining to watch, I like Joe Rogan too.

They have one thing in common, both are rich, liberal Hollywood faggots that should quit lecturing people like whinny SJW bitches and stick to do what they do best. Oldfags shouldn't try so hard to be relevant and hip and shit.
>>
>>81432321
It truly is the only good thing about them
>>
They're right.

I would be shot by gangbangers fore accidentally showing up to a drug deal for another person at the wrong place at the wrong time

On the flip side I have the power of social media and whites people to be my shield so
>>
>>81433013

I'd like to hear Henry Rollins on the Joe Rogan podcast though. You can't bullshit your way out of a 2 or 3 hours interview like you can with edited 5 minutes videos. Jack Donovan would make another cool guest.
>>
>>81416969

Dam Son, I haven't heard his name since that awful Johnny Mnemonic movie with Keanu Reeves. Henry must be desperate for a career again if he's running around spewing this kind of Hollywood kike nonsense.
>>
Woah... Henry Rollins dropping a truth bomb once again... Im so woke now
>>
>>81416969

>Educated

He's not.

>Heterosexual

HahahhahahahahahahHHahahahHaAAahahahahahhahahahaHhaAahHHahHah
>>
>>81416969

>he fell for the black people are oppressed meme
>>
>>81417022

This.

Literally what do they think white people are getting that they aren't.
>>
>>81416969
I never got, why being heterosexual is seen as necessary for being successful.
You know you can just not act like a complete faggot and nobody gives a shit - or do employers ask you specifically about your sexual orientation nowadays?
And no shit - having an education makes you more successful, but it's not like you're banned from education as a minority.
As a minority you're even more encouraged and supportet by the white cispatriarchy than any other person. The only people keeping you down are your shitty peers ridiculing you for trying to make something out of your life.
>>
File: niggers i kill.jpg (22 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
niggers i kill.jpg
22 KB, 500x491
>>81416969
>>
>>81424847
Who's the guy in the photo?
>>
>le white people can't know struggle in america maymay

People who erase white poverty should get the fucking rope.
>>
>>81416969
Still like this guy a lot but he needs to shut the fuck up about politics. I get a vibe like he's desperately trying to keep himself from being a conservative and is just deluding himself. There's no way you can have testosterone, grow up in DC getting bullied by black kids every day, and then move to 80s LA and deal with the shit that entails all the time (including having one of your best friends murdered by nogs before your eyes), and come out of it as a liberal. This guy is a closet conservative complete with self-hate and denial.
>>
File: closet.png (218 KB, 764x430) Image search: [Google]
closet.png
218 KB, 764x430
>>81435080
>This guy is a closet conservative complete with self-hate and denial.

Yes, he's been in the closet for a while now.
>>
>>81417022
>American dream
>existing ever

The idea that white America ever lived the 'American dream' is a myth. Black activists might as well be campaigning to give themselves the same access to unicorns and fairies that white people get.

>the unfunny part is that the US government would still try to give it to them. No matter how much money the had to spend or how many rights they had to trample in the process
>>
>>81417298
Did he actually have the "I kill niggers" tattoo in SOA? I don't remember this.
>>
Black people couldn't handle what white people went through in WW1 and 2
>>
>>81435494
I can't imagine being raised in such an effeminate pussy country that I automatically associate masculinity with homosexuality, but whatever floats your boat.
>>
File: 1456890987206.gif (322 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1456890987206.gif
322 KB, 500x200
>>81423790
>>
>>81416969
And to think there was once a time where I respect Henry Rollins.
>>
>>81416969
If a white heterosexual male is on second about to steal third, then any minority (Blacks, Homosexuals, Women, Trannies) are halfway to home base already due to Affirmative Action.
>>
>>81416969
Crime is black culture.
>>
everyone in the hardcore/punk scene is such a fuckin fag
>>
>>81416969
Henry Rollins is a sad homo
>>
>>81435781

If you associate Henry's creepy asexuality and his weird SJW rants with masculinity, you probably should be sucking cocks.

I kinda like him but there's always been something a little phony about him. There's a lot he's not telling which is strange for someone trying so hard to keep it real.
>>
rollins has legit autism.
>>
Why is "educated" included in this statement? Anyone in Americq can be educated, we have free schools. And it's much easier to get accepted into college as a (non-Asian) minority.

People aren't born "educated", how is it a privilege?
>>
>>81434516
Father's day cards
>>
>>81420760
>now he's just another worn out old asshole whose whole image is defined by what he was doing in his 20s

It's like watching WWE nowadays.
>>
Rollins has always been a completely deranged liberal.
>>
>>81416969
glad he didn't become Negan.
>>
> illegal spics get ahead in America
> Indians
> Asians
> black Jamaicans
>even Africans

Da white man sure is racist only against blacks lol
>>
>>81436811
He's redpilled and in denial about it, like I said. Most leftists are naive, which is why they hold their views, Rollins is anything but that. He's seen dindus in action more than anybody on this board probably.
>>
>>81416969
>yfw Rollins can still kick the shit out four-fifths of Trumpettes on this before board
>>
>>81416969
Henry Rollins couldn't handle being a white American in Arkansas. He would be at the bottom rung of the socio economic ladder, and as he tried to get above Piss pot wages he is being blamed for everything wrong in this country. Henry Rollins can go Fuck himself with his career and money.
>>
File: henryrollins.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
henryrollins.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>81423790

His "Letter to Ann Coulter" was pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgSBhlw-o9E

The balls on this guy, the moral courage it took him to trash a conservative troll in 2006.
>>
>>81437347
So?

The ability to kick someone's ass doesn't prove anything. I could kick Stephen Hawking's ass six ways to sunday, that doesn't make my opinion on theoretical physics better than his.
>>
>>81416969
This guy has always been a fucking moron. Nothing but a worthless steroid addict. He got lucky that a couple of stupid kids liked black flag or else we would've never heard of him.
>>
File: what does he mean by this.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
what does he mean by this.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>81437347
>he can beat you guiz up so his opinion is more >valid than yours!!!1!1
>>
File: 1464697659261.jpg (40 KB, 582x699) Image search: [Google]
1464697659261.jpg
40 KB, 582x699
>>81416969
What a pathetic, virtue signaling, cuck.
>>
>>81416969
Sleeping till noon in my free apartment? Buying groceries with my free EBT card? Not having to work? COUNT ME IN!!
>>
>>81421406
Totally agree, based black bro. Rollins is also the faggot that supports banning guns because real men use their muscles or some shit. Total cuckold.
>>
>>81423013
wouldn't her "the third" actually be the fourth point? I think this goes back to those IQ charts in this thread.
>>
>>81435644
Who are you quoting?
>>
What a gigantic pussy.
>>
>>81435644
Isn't the American Dream just prosperity? I don't think we've always lacked that... the 1950s seemed alright, even though it didn't last.
>>
>>81416969
>be normal black with a job
>cop pulls you over for simple check because you're black
>you don't freak the fuck out and start shouting "AYO STOP DA RACIES"
>cop finds out you're a pretty good guy
>next time cops sees you he doesn't pull you over because he remembers you're a pretty chill dude
>congratulations, you just acquired "white privilege"
wew
>>
Rollins is a try hard faggot who still thinks things like fag marriage are a big deal. Another faggot stuck in the early 90's who thinks being anti-white Christian is being rebellious.
>>
Do not belIeve this man, he's a LIAR, A LIAR, HE'LL RIP YOUR HEART OUT, HE'LL EAT YOUR SOUL
>>
>>81417999

Yes. A group of niggers raided his mansion in the middle of the night intented to rob the place and instead killes his two best friends. They then left and didn't even take anything.
>>
File: 1468204988447.jpg (106 KB, 800x738) Image search: [Google]
1468204988447.jpg
106 KB, 800x738
When did liberals start treating black people like they're aliens from another planet?
>>
>>81439872
I think most euros think the "paperboy to tycoon" kind of American dream
>>
>>81440098
There was an interview about a black senator in the US who got pulled over by cops 7 times since the start of the year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmMQimrT8qk
>>
>>81440330
Shit, i'd join the Klan after something like that happened to me
>>
Can someone tell me if my argument is dumb?

>standing with a friend talking to a black guy about police abuse
>black guy says he as a black male is worried because he is 2x more likely to be killed by cops
>I point to my friend and myself and say
>'I am not worried about either of us ever being killed, though both of us combined have the same chance of being killed as you'
>black guy says thats not how it works
>i say would you rather have a lottery ticket of 2% chance of winning, or two lottery tickets with 1% chance of winning
>he gets mad and we change the subject

My math isn't off, is it?
>>
File: 20131203-bb-x306-1386096937.jpg (98 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
20131203-bb-x306-1386096937.jpg
98 KB, 306x306
>>81440201
> LIAR, A LIAR, HE'LL RIP YOUR HEART OUT, HE'LL EAT YOUR SOUL

huh huh huh huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhqryHOoauE
>>
>>81423271

He's a faggot.
>>
>>81420769

One of the biggest things I hate about all this is that they think that because we haven't walked in their shoes for a mile means we don't understand or can comprehend suffering. You don't need to walk a mile in someones elses shoes to understand pain. It's called empathy and surprisingly it's niggers and leftists who seem to lack it.
>>
>>81416969
Because we don't want to, why should we? It's their problem, not ours.
>>
>>81416969
>henry rollins
Edgy whiney cunt
>>
>>81416969
Rollins shouldn't play so smug to SJW's.
I remember his interviews in 90s where he talked about how dumb the girl models are in his videos.
I am pretty sure MTV has some archives.
>>
>>81416969

say that to the half of our country who are white and living with no telephones or electricity
>>
>>81416969
If "Black America" just killed itself then nobody would have to deal with it, though.
>>
>>81439050

Which is funny cause he admits he's a total coward and his proof is him touring wartorn and thirdworld countries and just running from everything that look at him funny.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.