[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is more important, the first amendment or the second?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: wtpp.jpg (75 KB, 948x712) Image search: [Google]
wtpp.jpg
75 KB, 948x712
Which is more important, the first amendment or the second?
>>
>>81416817
2nd
>>
>>81416817

Both
>>
>>81416817
1st but it implies the necessity of the 2nd so they're effectively equal
>>
>>81416817

None, one creates SJW and the other creates gun nuts.
>>
>>81416817
The second, because it protects the first.
>>
2nd because it protects the 1st.
>>
2nd makes the 1st possible.
>>
>>81416817
Without one, you cannot protect the other. So both.
>>
>>81416817
2nd
>>
>>81416817
2nd protects 1st, so 2nd is more important.
>>
The 2nd, because that can be used to protect the 1st whilst the 1st can be used to undermine and remove the 2nd.
>>
All rights are equally important.
>>
>>81416951
Get out of the Taivan, chinaman.

Both amendments are essential for developing a free society and let it evolve. And second protects the first as already is said here.

Germany is plunging into Orwellian dystopia in Europe and dragging whole EU with them because germans do not have those rights
>>
>>81416875
this, the second protects the first
>>
Useless question and I hate you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.