[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Black Neighbors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: Good night pol.gif (57 KB, 404x362) Image search: [Google]
Good night pol.gif
57 KB, 404x362
New BLACK Neighbors across the street
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How fucked am I bros live in Chicago?
Keep in mind 71% of Murderers in Chicago are black
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog/chicago-75-murdered-are-black-71-murderers-are-black
>>
>>81411587
SOS
>>
>>81411587
bump
>>
>>81411587
Make some popcorn and cookies and go share with them. Maybe bring a copy of finding nemo and offer to host a viewing party
>>
>>81411587
Your 71% fucked. When you see them just do a 360 and walk away
>>
>>81413443
You don't know about blacks in Chicago do you?
>>
>>81413532
Its two "Young Black Males" that i've seen so far
>>
>>81411587
Burn a lowercase t on their lawn.

It'll send the message that it's time to leave.
>>
>>81413540
No why what's wrong? Do they not like cookies or charming animated films?
>>
>>81413791
Its an apartment building I think its section 8 shit
>>
>>81413864
You cant be calm around Chicago blacks every one knows this
>>
>>81413791
Wtf I hate tumblr now
>>
>>81413922
Just torch the whole place then.
>>
>>81414553
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I don't want to end up in jail with even more blacks
>>
Don't help them if they ever need help.

Make it known they aren't welcome in the neighborhood.

call the city and report them anytime they try to build something on the property.

call the Humane society if they leave their dog out.

call police non emergency to report suspicious persons if they ever are out of their porch at night.
>>
File: OldSWATUniformsMinneapolis.jpg (35 KB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
OldSWATUniformsMinneapolis.jpg
35 KB, 533x300
Swat there ass and make them move
>>
>>81414835
>call police non emergency to report suspicious persons if they ever are out of their porch at night.
Chicago has a Jewish mayor, Black State's Attorney and black police chief i will probably be accused of discrimigation
>>
>>81411587
first you get there car license plate then anon call in something and make them move
>>
>>81415738
I like this, I haven't seen them with a car though so IDK if they have one
>>
>>81411587
> Wife with young child/children and the mystical "Black Father" so rarely seen
Minimal worry. Only concern yourself if the young ones are with behavior issues in the 8-14 range, or around the teenages where they're likely to be utter pieces of shit no matter what the parents do.

> Single mother with obesity, and a 14 year old boy who looks more like a man, despite ingesting only what mom does (fast food trash) and doesn't seem to go to school or even have a father-like figure in their life
Maximum worry. Probably hood rats that scurried out from one place even worse than where they are now, only to infect it all over again. Determine likelyhood of ignorance /foolishness by shiney objects and volume/tone of speech.

Same goes for anyone, really.
>>
a lot of murderers are black -> very few black people murder -> most black people will achieve 0 murders in their lifetime -> you're fine

signed, a white guy from the black parts of Baltimore
>>
>>81416071
Its 2-3 Young Black males not good news
>>
>>81415867
Skype call and say you seen them at oak park kidnapping someone you seen them stab the person and they throw him in there cars trunk
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-02.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-02.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
>>81416548
>>
Make a call to the Drug enforcement.

Ask for the sarge.

Tell him you have been seeing comings and goings all night of different cars and people with said actors. Mail drugs to his apartment.

Postal service will find the drugs in their scans and notify police. Police will have drugs delivered - subjects will get the mail - open it. Once the Police see the subject take the mail they will move in and make arrest.

You did not hear this tactic - I was not here.

The spice must f....flooooowww
>>
>>81416071
>"with obesity"

like it's an actual disease or something. You north americans
>>
>>81411587
i hope you get shot desu
>>
>>81413922

came here to say, as long as they aren't section eight you should be ok...
>>
>>81417100
I don't want to screw them over unjustly that's kike tier shit
>>
>>81417262
>Be American
>Get shot
Makes sense
>>
File: 65e.png (136 KB, 346x277) Image search: [Google]
65e.png
136 KB, 346x277
>>81411587
>living in Chicago
>living next to Niggers
>>
>>81411587

Yes on one hand they might kill you. However, black on black murder is far more common than black on white. So just hang tight and odds are they will sort each other out. :)
>>
>>81417278
The ghetto is just Two blocks away so it looks like some HUD infiltration
>>
File: HeavyBreathing.jpg (40 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
HeavyBreathing.jpg
40 KB, 500x461
>>81416370
>Its 2-3 Young Black males not good news
Father seen or no?
Mother looks like she actually tries and takes care, or does she look neglectful/abusive?
School student nerds, even if sports nerds, or "i can't wait to become a drop-out?"
Shiney expensive status objects, or moderately dressed?

Living on Planet Earth, or on Planet Oppression(TM)?
>>
>>81417740
M8 I'm Hispanic. Some people consider me white so idk.
>>
>>81414835
Holy fuck if you actually do that, then you're a pain in the ass. They're not going to move on your fucking watch at all if you simply just do that. It's just making their lives harder.

When they move, they move... It's that simple, and it will probably be never. Leave them the fuck alone, if they don't bother you other than with the site of their skin, then don't bother them.
>>
What neighborhood OP
>>
>>81417740

But on the other hand, black on white rape approaches the level of an epidemic in the good ole US of A. So hide your women, OP. Or get the fuck out of Chicago.
>>
If you live west of harlem you are not chicago, op.
>>81417852
>tfw op lives in naperville and some rich blacks moved across the street
>>
>>81417852
North part (safer part) of Humboldt park
>>
>>81418000
You are fine. It is being gentrified. Im guessing you live off of division or chicago. Im white and used to hang with ukranian/russian kids around there in hs. Pothead antics. Anyways, the area is proper gentrified and himboldt is worse by puerto ricans than blacks. Get a dog youll be fine
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>81418548
Puerto Ricans have actually become bro tier in recent time.
>>
>>81418724
Are you puerto rican? Just my experience man. Just dont look like a wicker park faggot and keep your guard up
>>
>>81411587

Start planning to sell your house ASAP. I can't stress this enough, my house and the entire neighorhood which was REALLY diverse (Indians, whites, hispanics, asians ect) had section 8 niggers move to a rental house next door in the suburbs (45 mins from DC). With them they brought loud rap music, threatening anyone including this dyke lesbian couple for telling them to turn down said rap music, police coming every other week, smell of weed, destruction of their own lawn as grass withered away for a barren niggerfied landscape. Eventually it gets so bad that a new batch of Jemals come in due to the price values going down as people slowly scramble out.

So yeah, plan on moving...only if they're renters or they were given the house by the state.
>>
>>81411587
call the cops and tell them you saw a BUNCH of guys with guns running into the house and that they were throwing open bags of PCP at eachother. get them sharking.
>>
>>81418924
No bro
>>
>>81411587
>live in Chicongo

RIP
>>
>>81419004
This is what worries me
>>
File: image.png (42 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 500x461
>>81411587
>had middle of the night home invasion when I was young
>somewhat rare for the neighborhood, pretty quiet
>moved a few years ago
>at new place heard loud "music" all hours of the night from cars going by
>occasionally hear gunshots down the street
>move to a new subdivision outside of town when lease is up
>at new place hear loud "music" all hours of the night from cars going by, but less often
>seldom hear gunshots down the street
>don't use earplugs to sleep in case of break in
>sleep next to my hollow point friends and earpro
not even chicago, liberal shithole adjacent, but at least a stand your ground state
>>
>>81411587
Here's what u do senpai, when your fellow neighbors leave, buy their homes super cheap since theyre desperate, or if you have the fortitude, wait for blacks that come to foreclose, then when you have several adjacent properties, wait until you can sell for them to make a project. $$
>>
File: glasnost.png (1 MB, 884x642) Image search: [Google]
glasnost.png
1 MB, 884x642
>black what?

only white folks here
>>
>>81420631
Good luck bro always have a gun or knife close to where you sleep
>>
>>81413864
They will take the offer kindly and thank you profusely before leaving. 3 or 4 days later you'll come home and find your house burgled. The nigs across the street will shake their heads, commiserate (o lawdy!) and then retire to their basement to entertain themselves with your goybox one and flat-screen telly.
>>
Go say hello. I've lived next door to a black family for nearly 20 years and they are very nice.
Then again I don't live in Chiraq lmao.
>>
>he doesnt have a homeowners association that incidentally keep undesirables (minorities) out

my condolences poorfag
>>
>>81418000

You're not in the worst part but maybe consider moving to Logan Square?
>>
>>81413532
Is this ,360 and walk away, a new meme ?
>>
File: 1468570881487s.jpg (2 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1468570881487s.jpg
2 KB, 125x114
>>81413864
>live in chicago
>black neighbors move in across the street
>ohshit.jpg
>figure out a way to be friends with the apes
>i got it, a copy of finding nemo and some cookies
>knock on the door
>a giant black man opens the door
>THE FUCK DO YOU WANT NIGGA?
>oh, I just wanted to share some cookies with you and watch finding nemo
>LISTEN TO THIS NIGGA MAN HE WANT TO WATCH FINDING NEMO
>hear niggers laugh
>die

should have brought kfc
>>
> bring watermelon slices and grape drink
> give this a cassette single of informer
> tell them you are down with the niggers struggle
> tell them niggers have hard life because of inherent low iq
> say that if they ever need to borrow some pork fat for collard greens, you got the hookup
> re remind them that niggers are ugly by holding mirror to face
> tell them you were sad when the gorilla died at zoo and that they reminded you of it, so you wanted to come make peace.
> let them know that slavery was only bad because we bought over niggers that would be happier in Africa.
> tell them the pyramids were nigger genius and you are amazed the there greatest accomplishment could last so long
> tell them you are jealous tht their black skin makes their teeth look so white
> ask them for xbox name so you can COD with them

NIGGER
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.