[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NUCLEAR WAR SURVIVAL GUIDE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1468666360459.png (63 KB, 235x312) Image search: [Google]
1468666360459.png
63 KB, 235x312
Part 1

Whether or not a nuclear war will happen will depend on the government of our countries. Putin doesn't know what the fuck to do to keep other countries happy, China is being weird as fuck, the US is being weird as fuck, Turkey Coup, Nice Attack, what else is next? Spain gets nuked by terrorists at a taco bar which leads to a nuclear war?

Whilst World War III is possible, it doesn't exactly prove that nukes could be dropped and hopefully we'll be lucky and avoid a nuclear crisis. However if a Nuclear World War is going to happen, you guys need to know how to survive such an event.

During the cold war, countries did training exercises on how to survive a nuclear bomb, based on what I've gathered, I'll do a simple run through on what you need to do.

It may be in your best interest to have a battery powered radio, several portable phone chargers - Anker sell very good phone chargers, headphones/speakers (For FM Radio on your phone) and several flash lights. It's also good to get tinned foods that you can eat raw, like tuna or peaches. Packaged foods will still work great.

If you hear a siren, border up the windows immediately and start gathering your food and water, take it to the basement/very centre part of your house, next, move furniture around to make your nuclear bunker more radiation resistant.

If no alarm is placed, get on the floor and shield your neck, wait exactly one minute, after that, start bordering up all windows and gathering your food, take chances on the tap water, it may already be contaminated. It's best to have water stacked up.
>>
If you're outside when the blast happens, duck as fast as possible and shield your neck, after one minute, seek shelter as fast as possible.

If sirens go off and you're outside, you'll most likely be directed to the closest shelter like a shopping centre, the mall or whatever.

The radiation outside is most dangerous for 48 hours, it's recommended that you don't leave your shelter for 48 hours, you may expand your bunker after this, but radiation is still dangerous and will be dangerous for 2 weeks. Stay sheltered during this time. If the army comes to rescue you or give you supplies, accept their help.

To be completely honest, I'm fucking scared of a nuclear war, and the way things have been lately honestly scares the shit out of me. I really hope I'm wrong and I'm taking this overboard. If a Nuclear War happens, I hope for the best of you guys.
>>
File: 33725350.gif (993 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
33725350.gif
993 KB, 500x270
>tfw I don't have money to buy supplies for the next 3 months
>tfw no basement
>tfw I'm probably gonna die if they bomb vancouver, which they probably will
>>
>>81410703
Rip anon
>>
I live in a small town about 16 miles outside of Cleveland, Ohio. In the event a nuclear weapon is detonated inside Cleveland, what would a scenario for someone in my situation play out like? I own weapons, and enough food water and ammo for a good 2 months of living through the happening for us (my younger brother and best friend since i was 5 live with me).
>>
When you hear the siren get under your desk and cover your head. This shields you from the nuke.
>>
Just download and read this folks:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/evphosted-14e0b6c2d234b6/nuclear_war_survival_skills_book_pdf_file.pdf
>>
>>81411206
duck and cover
https://youtu.be/BFT8hLjHtuE
>>
>>81411170

Depends on the size of the nuke, 16 miles is good though, you could actually get through it, but be prepared for heat and possible radiation. In any case, you should still go to the most center part of your house or basement and stay there until the army/police force says it's safe to either be outside or outside of your bunker.

Stay tuned to your radio station though. I recommend trying to find the frequency to your local area's radio station.

>>81411280

I recommend having this at your side, anons. This can provide more details.

>>81411507

Give this a watch as well, old, but can still provide good details on survival.

>>81410703

My best wishes go with you, anon. May you rest well.
>>
>>81412319

How about fresh water? I've thought about this whole situation before and i've come to the conclusion if i run out of water i'm fucked. All our water comes from Lake Erie and Cleveland being right on the lake, a nuclear detonation within the city would contaminate the lake, is there any way to get around this or am i destined for dehydration?
>>
>>81411280

Thanks for the link.

Will read up on it.
>>
How can I stockpile manga and anime for the future?

Should I make photocopies of my favorite doujins? What if I stain them with cum?
>>
>>81413846

Then I strongly suggest buying packs of water bottles, I'd imagine 5 packs of 500ml 24 water bottles will last you long enough. The better you can limit yourself on water, the better, like limiting yourself to 1 bottle a day if possible. However it doesn't hurt you to have 1 and a half bottles a day to preserve as much water as you can get.

If you can survive with 1 bottle a day, you're set for 120 days. By then, I would imagine the lake would've been drained or cleaned, or your water pipes might get redirected to a new water source.
>>
>>81414185

Good to have a paper copy handy as well.

Worth the extra cash.
>>
File: image.gif (15 KB, 360x259) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
15 KB, 360x259
>>81414956

I dont think drainage or cleaning is going to be an option, but pipes being redirected may be a possibility
>>
>>81410074
Wouldn't any electronics you get be rendered useless once the bombs go off from EMP?

Probably some simple electronics would be fine, but anything with circuitry would brick. Not sure what that includes, if it means a radio.
>>
>>81417014

I don't think so, I think most devices will be just fine. If the device dies, it was the blast that killed it. As long as the radiation levels are low enough, it shouldn't die at all.

EMPs can probably still kill it, but a nuclear bomb will most likely not kill it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.