[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pol/ I've got a problem. I'm gonna start with a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10
File: 1462902297005.png (449 KB, 657x699) Image search: [Google]
1462902297005.png
449 KB, 657x699
/Pol/ I've got a problem.
I'm gonna start with a little background
>be me
>sit next to cute blond in class
>not feeling beta like usual and decide to chat her up
>end up getting her number
>we hit it off
>connect and bond over music and have similar tastes and ideas for the future
>fast forward a few weeks
>get her Snapchat
>things are going well when I notice she's wearing a BLM wrist band
>ohfuckme.jpg
>m-maybe she just wears it casually and doesn't actually care too much
>nope
>find out she's very left on most things and believes blacks are criminalized and it's all the police and gov's fault
>I can over look this. Shes never dated a black guy so we're good
>Find out she's a Bernie supporter and spews this whole rant on her disdain for Trump
What the fuck do I do? She's really cute and nice but her political opinions are garbage and liberal as fuck. This is one of the first girls I've talked to that have actually liked me. Anyone ever been in a similar situation? Any advice?
>>
This stuff will fade out of importance as your relationship matures.

I know a few couples with different political views, but not as extreme as this.

I think this whole BLM thing is a fad, and honestly, a year or two from now, nobody will care.

Pursue her more if you'd like. But be warned: Never stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>81401687
Tell her she has to live with your opinions or fuck off.

Doesnt sound wife tier anon
>>
>>81401687
Don't fall for it, anon. Eventually you'll have to give your opinion, and like all leftist scum- she'll hate you for it. There's plenty of other fish in the sea. Unless there is some way you can redpill the fuck out of her, don't fall for her.
>>
>>81401960
>relationship
He just met her.

>>81401687
>girl demonstrates red flags
Well, you already KNOW what to do, frankly.
>>
File: HillaryBlame.gif (38 KB, 468x500) Image search: [Google]
HillaryBlame.gif
38 KB, 468x500
Either show her this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo90MirkK_k
Or
Red pill her on history:
> White SNCC members were asked to leave the organization in December 1966.
>Carmichael first argued that blacks should be free to use violence in self-defense; later he advocated revolutionary violence to overthrow oppression. The Department of Defense stated in 1967: "SNCC can no longer be considered a civil rights group. It has become a racist organization with black supremacy ideals and an expressed hatred for whites."
>Thus, white women lost their influence and power in SNCC. A group of women in SNCC who were later identified as Mary King and Casey Hayden openly challenged the way women were treated when they issued the “SNCC Position Paper (Women in the Movement). The document was published in 1966 by Liberation, the magazine of the War Resisters League. "Sex and Caste" has since been credited as one of the generative documents that launched second-wave feminism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_Nonviolent_Coordinating_Committee
>>
>>81401960
Well noted. I'm going to and have avoided talking about Politics with her
>>81402078
I'm not looking to wife up friend
>>81402104
I thought about trying to slowly red pill her and show her some pol truth
>>81402472
You think I should just give up now?
>>
Explain your points calmly and rationally. Do not debate or argue. Explain. It should be one sided, explain and end the conversation. Start small. Don't fucking say "I hate niggers" the first day. Be charismatic, articulate, and confident.

She's a woman. If she respects you, she'll eventually agree with you.
>>
>>81402753
>You think I should just give up now?
People never change, anon.
>>
>>81401687
It's easy to influence how women think if they like you. Give it a go.
>>
>>81402753

>not looking to wife up

waste of time and sounds like you have no resolve with this girl. why worry about this dumb shit if there's no end game? poor investment choice.

u sound like ur confused
>>
>>81401687

Tell her she's fired.
>>
>>81402943
>people never change
I used to be pretty liberal actually, not as much as her, but still. Pol is like magic
>>
>>81403047
Pussy and memories
>>
>>81402753
>>81403047

also sounds pretty cucky. "see" a girl for a bit and try to redpill her so other men can wind up swooping her up later. literally arming a girl to be great for other men. pretty cucky to me OP.
>>
>>81401687
Fuck her...
>And change her.If you cant just leave her,but first you must fuck her
>>
>>81401687
Just wait it out, see if you can slowly redpill her as your relationship matures.
>>
>>81402753
>not looking to wife up
So you're a degenerate too?

What's the problem then?
>>
>>81402753

What the fuck are you looking for if not a serious relationship? If you want to bang sluts who just hopped off Tyrone, why are you even bothering with her beliefs? They don't matter.
>>
>>81403167
No, you just bowed to peer pressure. I doubt you were that liberal.
>>
>>81403200

degen tbqh senpai

u can get both by embracing your whore attitude and just fucking sluts and not giving a fuck about the political leanings of a girl who you won't marry anyway.

also kinda sad and desperate sounding IMO.
>>
>>81403286
Might do this
>>81403288
>>81403316
I'm not saying marriage is a complete impossibility. I just don't want to go into a relationship with the idea of "gonna marry this chick"
>>
>>81403200

Wtf? First of all, I cringe at hearing someone who just admitted to being beta saying this.

If you want worthless sex, find a worthless girl. There's plenty of them who thinks it makes them empowered. Not that hard.
>>
Always sidestep political discussion with her and if it does happen just take her side.

Or punch her in the cunt. Your choice.
>>
>>81403527
Im a bit of a sad and depressing person. Why do you think I'm asking advice on 4chan?
>>
>>81401687
KYS
>>
>>81401687
Fuck the liberalism out of her

It is your duty as a man to redpill your girl
>>
Tell her that if she supports Bernie she's a fucking moron.
Tell her that women are emotional creatures and shouldn't be allowed to vote.

She'll call you a pig, sexist, etc.
But she'll get wet and you'll be fucking her within a week.
>>
File: 1466084342099.jpg (245 KB, 762x508) Image search: [Google]
1466084342099.jpg
245 KB, 762x508
I've seen this happen before. Hell, I'm guilty of it. The judicial system even has a term for it: Irreconcilable differences. Don't bother. Trust me, you think it can work, but it won't. It WON'T. Just don't.

And believe you, me, if she isn't a coalburner already (bitches lie about their sexual history - no exceptions - and they're keen to the fact that no white man wants to be with a coalburner, so they lie about that, too), she's GOING to be one. BLM wristband? She may as well be at the Welfare office, already.

Do yourself a favor, OP: Quit fucking calling yourself beta. Quit thinking you're beta. Burners and bitches search specifically for betas to take advantage of cash benefits they throw at them. Going forward, consider yourself an alpha, if you decide to do the smart thing and skip this bitch. Don't settle for someone who has values that contrast so sharply with yours - it WON'T FUCKING WORK. Have patience, start scoping more women out, and do NOT, under any circumstances, settle. You will fucking regret it every single time. Get what you want.

Furthermore: If she's got a BLM wristband, it isn't a coincidence, no matter how much you try to believe or rationalize it to be. She's entrenched. Women - especially young women - establish relationships with a premise in mind that men are malleable lumps of clay which they can mold. They think, basically, they can bluepill men into obedience. One of two things happen:
1. You don't buy it, arguments ensue, and before too long, everything goes up in flames and regret. She'll likely go on a fucking spree with a bunch of random dudes to reassert her self worth, ironic as that sounds, and before too long, she'll be banging niggers. Bank on it. Or
2. You pretend to believe that shit, submissively going along with whatever bullshit she spouts while you internally scream at her for being so fucking wrong. You're going to be miserable, she's going to pick up on it, and she'll go be happy with someone as bluepilled as her.
>>
>>81403670

that's why it's a waste of time IMO. time could be better spent working on urself instead of letting a woman (who you don't really care to marry) run ur life. do you tho. i seen dudes fall off the mission because of pussy traps.

why don't u want to go in with the idea of marriage? isn't that why u get into a relationship? for the possibility of finding a good mate to give the holy seed? or u jes gonna pussy foot around for "PUSSY n MEMORIES"? see how long that lasts
>>
>>81403769

t. virgin
>>
>>81401687 will this help OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJIydD7ULz8
>>
File: tipping.gif (141 KB, 287x344) Image search: [Google]
tipping.gif
141 KB, 287x344
>>81404013
Kek, keep believing that agreeing with women will get you laid.
>>
>>81401687

Change her opinion. It's really not that difficult.

But make sure you wait a bit before you try to do so.
>>
>>81404139

never said any of that but ok

you reek of virgin tier beta. stop watching pua videos
>>
>>81402897

>Explain your points calmly and rationally.

That's not how it works. You should make points without ever attributing them to yourself or your own beliefs. In fact, she shouldn't even know you're making points. Eventually she'll believe she came to these beliefs of her own accord.

That's the best way to go about it.
>>
File: 1467861817750.jpg (52 KB, 539x696) Image search: [Google]
1467861817750.jpg
52 KB, 539x696
>>81402753
>>81403167
>>81403200
>>81403576
>>81403670
No dont just show her facts anon.
Women dont work that way.
Women are irrational.
You nees to be subtle, don't show your power level too early and dont try to force her.
Slowly change her opinions on thing one topic at a time.
Patience is key!
>>
>>81403853
Thanks for the advice. I'll keep this on mind
>>
>>81404484
this

still probably too risky though
>>
>>81404442

You unironically type "u" "ur" and "urself."
That's literally how 14 year olds type.

I'm seriously debating reporting you for being underage.
>>
>>81404139
>>81404442
Both of you reek of post sexual liberation think with your dick idiocy.

Search for a wife not just pussy.
>>
>>81401687
Also, do not listen to these faggots saying "HURR GIVE IT A TRY YOU CAN REDPILL HER OP," don't. Don't take the risk. Some people haven't lived, or lived long enough, to realize that you must pick your battles carefully. Roughly half the world population is female; you practically have 3.5 - 4 billion battles to pick from, where women are concerned. Don't take on one with such a huge chance of failure. It's easier to just find someone else. Be confident. Don't call yourself beta. Pick the right battles. This one is a fucking trap, and it will end in disaster.
>>
>>81404500
I know. I want this to work bad, but if I invest too much time and she just writes me off as bigot I'll have just wasted my time
>>
>>81402753
>I'm not looking to wife up friend

Look, I'm a no-sex-before-marriage moralfag but why the hell is politics an issue for you if you're only going to stick your dick in her?

If it really burns you up record your sexual escapades and then when you're post-coitus tell her about why she should support Trump and why BLM is treating a symptom and not the actual problem.

The only reason you record it is so she can't cry rape when she realizes she was having sex with a Trump supporter.
>>
>>81404607

>getting married
>the current year

Looks like someone took the bluepill suppository.
>>
>>81401687

>being this autist

So what if she dislikes Trump? It's not going to matter come the election, just don't talk (domestic) politics with her. It sounds like you've got plenty of other shit in common, just focus on that. Remember that she wants the D just as much as you want the V, so if you don't go full autist about your beliefs you'll be fine.

Besides, her beliefs are probably more similar to your own than you'd think.
>>
>>81404666
I'm not just look for someone to fuck. She's a genuinely smart person but she's just been jewed by the media and tumblr
>>
>>81404586

Well yeah, it most likely won't work, but it's still the best way to go about it. Modern women love feeling independent. If they have to be convinced of something by another person they'll never truly trust that belief. But if they think they came to a certain understanding of their own volition they'll feel empowered by their decision and hold on to it.

It's stupid but in my experience it's just the best way to change their minds so you don't have to deal with conflicting opinions and arguments and shit. I personally couldn't give less of a shit if a girl I'm seeing has different views from me- unfortunately they're not usually so understanding so changing their way of thinking is generally required. It's actually pretty fucked up now that I think about it.
>>
>>81404607

wtf? look at my posts u retard. i said the exact same thing to OP.

>>81404595

do it. lol. w/e gets u more pussy, chad LOL
>>
>>81404833
Don't plan on showing my power level. But if it comes to it I'm not just going to cuck out and pretend to be a lib fag
>>
>>81404666
Also thanks satan
>>
>>81404664

Just fucking try you faggot. Don't be the loser who looks back in 5 years on what could have been.
>>
You need to fix yourself. Want to know how I know that?

1. Bernie support among women is a sign low self esteem, so they need to virtue signal to others
2. Girls with low self esteem do not date alphas, they hate them. Even when hit on by an alpha, they'll hate them, because the alpha was always rejecting them in favor of more feminine girls.
3. Low self esteem women are hyper sexual towards numales

You are a numale, you need to start lifting. You also need a hair transplant and jaw implants. You also need to get some traditionally masculine hobbies, limit video games to normal games like Halo 2.
>>
dont get into a relationship with a young female in 2016 when your political beliefs differ the amount they do in this situation. her source of information wont change and she will come to resent you for being a RACIST SEXIST PIG
>>
>>81404664
This, OP, is what I'm warning you against. Do you really want your entire school hearing about what a bigot you are? Is that a problem you're willing to deal with? They'll fucking run you out. You'll be ostracized. All over some "qt3.14" bitch you got a case of butterflies for. If there's one thing you can count on, sure as the sun rises in the east, is that WOMEN TALK. Women keep no secrets, and if she thinks you're the antithesis of everything libtards believe in, trust me, everyone will know. Think about it. I really, really hope you don't make the wrong choice here. It can seem innocuous, but it isn't, at all. It's very possibly life-altering.
>>
Redpill her with your Johnson first
>>
>>81401687
Pump and dump.
>>
>>81401960
>I think this whole BLM thing is a fad, and honestly, a year or two from now, nobody will care.
this. BLM is the Kony 2012 of 2015
>>
>>81403256
This is the dumbest cuck comment I've ever read on /pol/.
>>
>>81405129
I'm not unattractive. I'm not really that beta. I'm just kind of a shut in
>>
>>81405003
Well regardless, I think it's dumb to hide your opinions.

If a woman is willing to express her views and you aren't in fear of the consequences, who is the stronger person?

You're just as much a "cuck" if you don't express your disagreements to her.
>>
>>81405404

t. cuck
>>
>>81402897
>explain your beliefs rationally
>to a woman
wew lad. All he has to do is fuck her properly and state his beliefs with conviction/mock hers for being stupid. She'll submit eventually
>>
>>81405616
>She'll *charge him with rape*
>>
>>81405410
Memes aside, I really wouldn't expect anything long term from this, dating liberal girls really wears on you after a while.

I personally wouldn't ever consider having children with a liberal girl, just knowing that they actively support things that would make life for my kids more dangerous and would take money from our family and give it to Tyrone.

I suppose you could try and change her views, but knowing most BLM supporters, they are unwilling to even discuss the issues. Despite clamoring for a discussion on race, they'll flip on you for not agreeing. I would stay away from that route, she can really damage your reputation.

Best choice seems smash and dash.
>>
>>81401687
Pump and dump. The first one is always the hardest. After this it will be easier to approach women that you actually have things in common with.
>>
>>81405616
>>81405787
like i said before you redpill her with your Johnson then you will have power over her because she submitted to have sex with you that's how the real world works
>>
>>81404664
Doesn't matter how thirsty you are, you can't show it. This is primal lion and gazelle shit, and if the gazelle gets a head start it never works out for the lion. Be patient. It's not "wasting time" - you're just looking for the right opportunity. It might happen, it might not. In the meantime, get to know her better. If politics comes up, evade. Don't fold, just dodge. Complicated problems don't have easy answers. Listen to her. You can play devils advocate a little but don't reveal your own position. If you're questioned on it, just fall back to evading. Don't throw "facts" at her (the second she sees you as "one of them" it's game over) but you can ask questions. Just be careful about what you imply with them - avoid shit that's confrontational or accusatory. Eventually you're going to want to get a good look at whatever her core beliefs may be, and then gently question them. Be prepared to give a little ground if you're in a bad spot - you can always float back to neutral on questions. Just chip away at her with little doubts at first. The goal here is to get her asking her own questions. Once that starts happening, then you can reel her in (gently). Until then keep dodging and questioning.

Or just pump and dump. Sometimes that's the only thing you can do.
>>
>>81405003

You probably don't have to. Here's a couple of questions to ask:

How does she feel about daycare? Neo-feminist scum have no problem pumping out kids like pets and stuffing them in daycare whilst they go back to work. Classical feminists see daycare as a last resort, when neither parent can stay home to take care of the children. Really old-school feminists think that if a couple has kids one of the parents (mother or father) should quit their job because caring for the kids is a full-time responsibility.

How does she feel about the burka? A fully bluepilled leftist will immediately double-down in support of it (women should be allowed to wear whatever they want), a classical feminist will be uncomfortable with it (it literally exists to objectify women) and a red-pilled leftist will say that wearing a burka in public should be treated the same as wearing a nazi armband in public.
>>
>>81401687
Just try not to rage out on her for being retarded, but slowly redpill her over time

a good way to start is the arguement that BLM doesnt actually benefit black people such as by raising money to build new recreational centres for kids in troubled neighborhoods, ect, but instead cry foul whenever a black is murdered by a white cop, even though 70% of the time a murder happens its black on black violence
>>
>>81401687
I swear to fuck if you scare her off by showing her some dumbfuck redpill shit I'm going to come to your house and eat you. Don't bring up politics. That shit is so unimportant at your age it's ridiculous. If you like her and are nice to her and don't suck at sex she wouldn't care if you worship the fucking devil.
>>
>>81401687
Smash n dash, Anon
>>
>>81401687
I don't usually do this but here's some sound an advice on how to alpha.

>Mainly speak when spoken to. Keep it short and concise so womens will mistake you for an alpha due to their pea sized brains.
>Relax and don't take anything too seriously.
>If she openly spews that leftist shitlord speak just do the least cringey thing and absorb it with little to no response. Again if she is begginging for your reply you know what all these brainwashed fool say. Mime that but still sound like you have a pair and some moral standing. She will respect that you don't want innocent cops to die or you really should boot her.
>Literally when not talking or playing possum yields you unlimited poon in this age.
>Slick things will come to you instantly because you spend all your time receiving information instead of inserting speech.

I'm dead serious about it all anon good luck.
>>
>>81405526
Good point
>>
>>81407938
Thanks for the advice. I'm not a hopeless beta. I've had relationships before but just a shut in
>>
File: 1466287916803.png (377 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466287916803.png
377 KB, 400x400
>>81401687
Don't become an orbiter.
Don't befriend her before asking her out.
Never apologize.
>>
>>81403167
To be fair I started out fairly conservative as a kid. Went to the left (tinfoil hat actually and ron paul watched the zeitgeist too early) for a bit but still have taken no public handouts and I'm going to school on FASFA now but I wish I could afford it on my own without MUH GUH MINTS.

I'm a big fan of the second amendment, Voltaire, nationalism, original constitution, pretty much cool with people's rights and freedoms plus very sad people don't know they have their rights being actively taken away and are willingly being shackled.
>>
File: 1467942465632.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
1467942465632.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>>81401687
>turning to pol for advice on women

you can slowly try to redpill her if you want, anon. i'd personally be too disgusted by her dumb degenerate ass to even bother. there's a lot of things that can be forgiven but being a black lives matter supporter is not one of them
>>
>>81410913
Also, forgot one:

Block pol from your internet browser, and never return to anything related to the discussion of memes or anime. Consume accordingly, but do not discuss.
>>
>>81401687

Dude relax. She has a different political leaning its not that big of a deal.

Yeah it sucks but its not the end of the world.

You can slowly red pill her if you are smart.
>>
>>81401687

>sit next to her in class

You probably don't want to hear this, but you two know jack shit about the world even if you think you do.

>Put politics aside
>Smash that sweet sweet pussy, maybe multiple times in decent
>When things get too real bring up the wage gap myth and examples of how socialism is retarded
>If no red pill than dump her ass like a pile of hot garbage

Life is basically practice until you reach 30 anyway.
>>
>>81413224

supporting black lives matter isn't just a political leaning difference. it means she's a fucking retard. some differences are too big to be overlooked.
>>
They ruined ko-on with having shitskins in either the second season or some followup show thats related to it.
>>
Thank God my crush/oneitis is an apolitical (she's not even old enough to vote anyway, so it doesn't really matter). Although she at least seems to be okay with guns because she knows how much I like them and she doesn't have any problem with it.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.