[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are only 2 choices now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1461271410949.png (747 KB, 1276x770) Image search: [Google]
1461271410949.png
747 KB, 1276x770
Armies can gather until they are blue in the face.

Muslims and shitskins are in your nations.

The situation is like this::::

The snake has bitten you. You threw the snake across the room and its stunned.

The venom from the bite is coursing through your body - while every action you take hastens the poisons journey through your body.

The snake comes at you again and again you are bitten. You throw it again...the snake is stunned and not moving.

You now have more venom in your body. While you should be removing the poison from the wound you don't - you continue to to stand there and be outraged at the snake and its attack.

Your arms are becoming numb.

The snake attacks again. You are bitten twice more. You manage to throw the snake across the room again because you are dedicated to non violence.

You are swearing and you are dizzy.

The snake comes at you again...but your arms can't move....
Your son and daughter are behind you. You have 2 options.

You can crush the snake under your boot or you can let it bite you. Your son or daughter are next.

There is no more "WAKE UP PEOPLE". This war is on you, its your fault and your sons and daughters are next if you don't kill your enemy.
>>
>>81400906
NOT ALL SNAKES
#snakelivesmatter
SPECIES OF PEACE
>>
>>81400906
I throw the (((scorpion))) on my back at the snake. Then I set the room on fire.
>>
just love the snake
it will respond politely
>>
>>81400906
those mentally ill or disgruntled snakes that bit you weren't real snakes even though biting you is in the snake holy book
>>
>>81400906
Not enough here to really fuck with us, they'd be in camps within a month here. Libtards will cry but fuck em'.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6_2hFTw74
>>
File: 1461720783169.jpg (34 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1461720783169.jpg
34 KB, 612x380
>>81400906
Third option: become a snake yourself.
>>
I am simply advocating a crusade to end all crusades.

The horn is calling us our to fight.

We only need but for our leaders to get the fuck out of the way.

Some would say ..ohh its not that simple.

Yes its that simple.

Its not normal to WANT to off people. It is NORMAL to OFF your enemy.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is a self loathing fuck that should not hold public office.

To WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FOR BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>
>>81400906
We can't do that until we get the right leader.
If we fail to do that, feel free to do what you feel is right.
We just can't reduce our chances at acquiring the full backing of the strongest nation on Earth.
Having that kind of authority will ensure that we prevail over Islam.
>>
>>81400906
Let's forget the lessons of the Iraq and Afghan wars, and redo it all for kicks.

Remember, if you kill them enough, the ideology will die!
>>
>>81401133
top kek
fucking this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.