[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hate us all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: Happy-Tunisian.jpg (140 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Tunisian.jpg
140 KB, 499x750
Hey guys,

I'm a mudslime. I've been on /pol/ for a few years now. Lately, with the recent rise of the Turkish attempted coup, I've been noticing a spike in the amount of anti-Islam comments, which is cool, you guys do your thing, it's nothing new anyway. But my question is, do you guys actually hate ALL of us? Like I often see people say Islam is a cancer and all Muslims should be shot and the Muslim population should be eradicated, which is extremist to say the least, but like.. I consider myself a relatively religious Muslim. I try to do my 5 daily beheadings, I rape kids during Ramadan, I do my jihadist bombings yearly and I have plans to immigrate to your country sometime in my life, and at the end of the day, I lift, I like to hop on the chonger and browse /pol/ and /b/ and /r9k/ and play some vidya and whatnot. There are so many of us who aren't absolute sandmonkeys, and some of us are actually super cool when you get to know us.

To jump to the chase, does the fact that I'm a mudslime immediately cancel out the rest of my personality and make you guys look at me as one of them, or can exceptions ever be made?

Thanks in advance
>>
>I'm a mudslime
closed browser
screamed at sky
>>
>>81399942
One thing is statistics, another is the people you know personally. I may disagree with a person I know and even think that, in principle, their kind ought to be exterminated. We can still be friends though.
>>
LEAF
E
A
F
>>
>>81399942

nice taqiyya

+1 virgin has been added to your afterlife
>>
>>81399942

Yes
>>
>>81399942
Yes. Blease genocide yourself.
>>
>be me
>Live in middle East for 15 years
>Get to know Muslims
>Realise they are the most bigoted and racist people you could ever meet.
>Leave, but take away that one realisation.
>They are now spreading like cancer to Europe.
>Why can't they just stay in the middle East?
>>
>>81399942
Start by getting the fuck out of Canada. Until you move to a muslim country, your opinion is worthless.
>>
>>81399942
My feelings towards muslims mirrors my grandfathers feelings towards nips during WW2. I do not trust you, any of you, until you have demonstrated you are a normal human being and not a radical nut. If you come to America from say, Pakistan, I will keep an eye on you whenever I am around you and my hand close to the pistol concealed under my jacket. However, if you are an American Muslim and you have been here your entire life and I know you are a good person, I will treat you no different than any other person. Matter of fact, one of my groomsman/best friends is a Muslim named Usama. That how I feel about it, if you are a good person who does not live by the laws and rules of a completely ass backwards religion, then you are fine in my book. I feel the same way about muslims as I do about hardcore catholics.
>>
It's not just the terrorism, but the fact that everytime shit happens, the first thing Muslims do is criticize people critical of Islam.

What you should be doing is saying "I'm a Muslim, and I agree these people are assholes."
>>
>>81401881
To add on to my comment, I work as a Petro Engineer. I have spent a lot of time in Middle Eastern countries. I have seen that many Muslims are extremely kind and good hearted people.I have seen this and know a lot of this is because I am white male working closely with very wealthy and powerful Middle Eastern men. I have also seen the other side of people in these countries. People who are bigoted, brash, egotistic, and absolutely insane with their unwillingness to join the modern world in terms of thinking. When I was in college I had a few classes with one such asshole. He was from Pakistan and treated most people as if they were disgusting solely based on the fact that they were not Muslims. I for the most part ignored it, but when him, a very nice and intelligent girl, and myself were assigned partners for a group project, things reached a boiling point. He was so incredibly disrespectful to the girl in our group and talked down to her constantly even though she was far more intelligent than him and I both. Ended up punching him in the mouth and slamming his head into a table in the library after he bashed her to the point she left in tears. I told him then he could think whatever he wanted but in our country he better learn to act in a respectful manner because he was the guest. He whimpered like a little baby, but never again did he say anything rude to the girl. Best part was she came back and gave him this long talk about how he needs to learn how to show her some respect and he nodded and apologized. She thought what she said changed him and was very proud of that and never found out about what happened between him and myself.
>>
>>81399942
If you can't convince me, a Christian, is missing without following Muhammad's teachings, then you might as well stop playing pretend behind the rags.
>>
>>81402845
Did you fuck her?
>>
>>81399942

To try to make this concise, the general mechanics behind the system of thinking on this board are top-down, that is, generalizing, and then making exceptions for the individuals. Any good muslim individual that we individually meet, we won't hate automatically. But as a group, when doing thought experiments about them, it is best to consider them collectively dangerous.

I hope you understand.
>>
>>81402236
THIS

Every time I hear a Muslim complain about muh islamophobia, ESPECIALLY after a terrorist attack in the West, I get legitimately triggered and angry. Imagine if any other group exhibited this behavior.

Back when I was in college in NY, my roommate convinced me to go to this group meeting. I didn't ask what it was about so I wasn't expecting it to be political. There was this Muslim girl there who was complaining about how when people say "9/11 Never Forget" it offends her.
>>
>>81399942

No problem with muslims. I don't like islam though.

Yes there are good parts. Even the Tradionalist Archbishop Fulton Sheen acknowledged the charity of the Muslim people.

However the Ideology as a whole is bogged down in more bad than good. Also let's be honest Muhammad was exactly a good guy. Massacring 600 jews who actually dindu nothing then waging a war of conquest across Arabia taking slaves and killing countless people. Not exactly and "ideal man"

That being said. I judge individuals so even if I am adimitly against your beliefs I can still respect and befriend anyone.
>>
>>81399942
anti-islam spiking after the Turkish coup
are you literally unable to read? I don't know how you could have been here for years and only be seeing anti islamic sentiment now. /pol/ is probably actually more sympathetic to the region now, as they actually support some of the arabs (the secular ones).
>>
>>81399942
I detest the religion of islam but I don't detest a muslim. I wish they would change, but that won't stop me being freinds with one.
>>
>>81399942
I don't think anyone in this thread read the whole thing.
>>
>>81399942
Thanking in advance is a pretty stupid thing to do.
In fact, that's retarded.
>>
>>81399942
You abide by a religion that spawns unprecedented violence and oppression to its own followers, then claim "buh theyre different I am one of the good muslims!"

Every fucking Islamis extremist country displays the shit we saw yesterday, butchering and flaying their own countrymen alive in the name of Allah. They turn into wild animals in groups and are worse than niggers. You are the good guy? Then why don't you good Muslims do anything to stop the extremists other than "detest" them? You are part of the problem, anywhere with Muslims is prone to radicalism leading to suicide attacks, death and destruction. You can't do shit about because you all don't care to. A muslim is a muslim, right? You probably secretly look up to the extremists as true followers of the faith while you have to play nice to fit in.

Go populate your shitty deserts and kill eachother off for all our sakes.
>>
>>81408212
Based on the responses, I'm sure you're correct.
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_1_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_1_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>81399942
Go away.
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_2_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_2_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_3_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_3_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>81399942
If you don't want to be hated, dont be a mudslime. Simple as that.
>>
>>81411671
Ex-muslims are somehow loyal to muslims, which they want to bring here because they "know" they're "not all bad".
>>
>>81400871
Truth.
>>
>>81403098
absolutely not. She is a mentally unstable lunatic who has essentially ended the friendship I have had with someone for 20 years.

Ever since they became a couple she has driven away every person who he was close to with her hostile behavior. She has a drinking problem which results in her absolutely losing her shit over the most minor of disagreements. Since they have been together I have seen a friend who was one of the most down to earth people I have ever known get arrested numerous times over domestic disturbances. He has made his world revolve around her and never does anything without her. I have hung out with him without her maybe 5 times in the 4 years they have dated. We hang out every few months and no matter how hard I try to find a way to hang out with ihm and not her, she is always there. The last time was the final straw. She lost her shit again and he freaked out and started screaming for us to stop. He was making it out like it was both of causing an argument so when she stormed off I was like.. Wtf was that asshole? I sit here answering her questions, being completely level headed and respectful and she loses it and you try to act like I am partly to blame. He says how he had to do it because if he told her it was only her she would have flipped out way worse. Next thing I know, the cops are at his place. Neighbor called, I have to sit and talk to the cops for 45 minutes about whats going on all the while she is screaming that I was saying things I never said. She was trying to get me arrested but I was completely sober and she was wasted. Cops saw what was happening and essentially told my friend that if he didn't take her inside and calm her down, she was going to jail. Then the cop asked me what I wanted to do, press charges for making a false claim. I said no but asked if they could wait outside while I got my stuff so I could leave just incase she tried something (she has attacked me before). Got my shit and left
>>
>>81402845

And this right here is why women think that they can talk everyone out of everything
>>
File: IslamSuperFunTime.jpg (636 KB, 1960x1044) Image search: [Google]
IslamSuperFunTime.jpg
636 KB, 1960x1044
>>81399942

Don't hate you all.

Just most of you.
>>
>>81411851
Narcissistic personality disorder. Your friend is being isolated and abused. Look up emotional abuse. It won't get better, he needs to leave. End of
>>
>>81399942
>>81399942
>>81399942
Kek kek kek

I made this thread like 4 hours ago and it got shut down, now someone took what I wrote and copy pasted it here to keep the thread going. Nice, man.
>>
>>81399942
I don't hate all Muslims. I do feel envious of Japan however with their zero Muslim population. Nobody will be running their kids over with a truck and then saying it's their fault for not working out which Muslims are ok and which are murderous. Muslim populations are bad for societies.
>>
>>81406457
>it's nothing new anyway.

l2read faggot
>>
>>81399942
Nah. I grew up around Lebanese immigrants. Very relaxed, kind people. Knew a Tijani from Ghana in high school that let me copy some of his homework. I'm good with Muslims.

Fuck a Wahhabi though.
>>
>>81413234

Straight up. I can't fuckin handle wahhabis.
>>
>>81412479
Oh without a doubt he is being isolated and abused. However, he does not want to leave her. I have brought up how she is dragging him down. He gets pissed at me. He sides with her on every issue their is. She has driven a wedge between him and his friends and his family. His family is incredible and extremely loving and supportive. Now he has fallen out with his parents and says things that I never would have imagined him saying. I listened to her a while back talk a lot of shit about his family and sister and sat and agreed with her. That was one of the only times I lost my shit on her. On them both actually. His parents to this day support him financially. She lives with him and up until a few months ago received financial support from her parents (both come from very wealthy families). I told him he sounded like a fucking coward, like a complete scum bag saying what he was saying. How he would literally be living in a box and starving if it wasn't for his parents. How he never had to work in his entire life because of them and yet he has the audacity to say anything bad about them because they didn't agree with what his gf thought. They both have been little pill babies taking anti depressants and shit for a long time. They think because they have gone to therapy sessions that they know everything when it comes to having a mental disorder or a problem. I can't talk to them about it so I am just cutting him out of my life. She is so bad that at this point I do not care if our friendship is over. If he ever wises up and ends it, Ill be there for him but I am finished trying to reason with him.
>>
>>81399942
Look man, i don't hate neither your people that are peaceful or your family. I just despise your ideology and the radicals.
>>
Well... I like esfiha, Kibe and Tabule
>>
>>81399942
Yes I genuinely hate all fucking leafs, burn.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.