[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of job can I get here britbongs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 85477778_1_.jpg (724 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
85477778_1_.jpg
724 KB, 1280x800
What kind of job can I get here britbongs?
>>
>>81398475
Call center customer service
>>
>>81398576
Is that a rewarding career? Will I drive back and forth from work with a smile on my face?
>>
The one that trains the Indians to do it at half the cost
>>
>>81398817
No. You'll board the peasant wagon along with scores of other unwashed smelly twats for a minimum wage, minimum satisfaction crappy job
>>
>>81398817
CSA here. Not really. There are times when you actually get to help someone, and that feels great. But most of the time it's angry people who just treat you like human garbage and don't really want to listen to any real solutions anyways.
>>
>>81398475
you have to go back
>>
File: 1323814665567.png (39 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1323814665567.png
39 KB, 200x200
>>81398997
>board the peasant wagon
>>
>>81399040
This. There are those little moments that are memorable, but the rest is just a boring/depressing waste of time.
>>
>>81399040
they probably just hate your mexican accent
>>
>>81399200
I run chats so, no.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.