[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1440482679415.jpg (146 KB, 651x605) Image search: [Google]
1440482679415.jpg
146 KB, 651x605
Why are so many 80's Tv and Movie stars Republicans?

Scott Baio
Curt Cameron
Alex Trebek
James Woods
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Pat Sajak
Vanna White
Chuck Woolery
Sylvester Stallone
Michael J Fox
Bruce Willis

It seems like the 80's was the last good generation.
>>
>>81396684
>cherry-picking
>>
>>81396750
Who was bigger stars during the 80's then these people in their category of entertainment?
>>
>>81396684
Less blacklisting and no tumblr to witch hunt you and try to ruin your life.

For what it's worth Chris Pratt is probably conservative but he has to keep it on the down low or they'll tank his career. The first thing he did when he became rich was buy literally dozens of guns.
>>
>>81397323
>For what it's worth Chris Pratt is probably conservative

I seen that posted before it does seem like he is very few modern "movie stars" are conservative it looks like.

Maybe Jeremy Renner and Chris Pine but I wouldn't bet on it.
>>
>>81396684
'80s was the '70s hippie crap washover period. White normie people celebrating the '80s is proof of how fucking mild and degenerate the time was.
>>
>>81397826
>'80s is proof of how fucking mild and degenerate the time was.

Muh, I'll give you at the end of the decade was the beginning of the diversity push.
But mostly it was a decade of whiteness where almost everything popular was exclusively white.
>>
>>81396684
Kirk*** cameron is a born again Christian faggot who said that if his daughter was raped and impregnated he would make her keep the baby
>>
>>81398499
>cameron is a born again Christian faggot

I agree still more better then any shit liberal by a mile he's just a statistic mark of how more of the 80's celebrities were more traditionalist.
>>
File: google.com-1.jpg (10 KB, 337x150) Image search: [Google]
google.com-1.jpg
10 KB, 337x150
>>81396684
>Arnold
>Republcian

Wew lad

As governor of california he was no better than any democrat. He even signed fucking gun control legislation.
>>
>>81396684

Pre-Clinton, it was socially acceptable for people to be conservative.
>>
>>81398915
I know I said Schwarzenegger but why did you post a actual nigger?
Also I don't care about any of that, not a cali fag and everyone knows he did the shit he did to be popular in that cancerous state because of the liberals.
>>
File: Andre.jpg (90 KB, 870x642) Image search: [Google]
Andre.jpg
90 KB, 870x642
>>81396684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ82JLb84ms
>>
>>81399169
I posted that pic to remind everyone how cancerous California politicians are. They are all totally garbage.
>>
File: Obama-Consensus.jpg (232 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Consensus.jpg
232 KB, 800x675
>>81398915

Obama described the entire Democrat agenda in one sentence in his Dallas speech.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQJViwxIpB0
29:07
>>
Imagine how Schawennger's legitimate sons feel? One day he got a hard-on he could keep down from too much deca, fucked the 5 foot mexican maid with no condom, and the fucking half-beaner kid looks more like the father than any of his legit kids.
>>
>>81396684
>Arnold Schwarzenegger
He's also a redditor...
>>
>>81397323
Chris Pratt is very traditional, pro gun, hunts, makes his own jerkey, is Christian. And want to raise his kids in a conservative household.

But he does not talk politics, mnetions who controls Hollywood, or endorses candidates. It is very likely he is pro-Trump, but knows if he says it it will hurt his livelyhood. He is doing it right.
>>
File: 1435430036691.jpg (56 KB, 616x515) Image search: [Google]
1435430036691.jpg
56 KB, 616x515
>>81396684
>Andre and Arnold in their prime
>>
>>81399478
I've gotten too busy to fuck with my phone, and each time I open the police scanner, I see him hawking some shit game for your phone.
He'd fuck his own mother for a nickel. Even losing half to wife, when is enough money enough?
also, his wife must have been some vile cunt in bed if he was chasing the 5 foot mexican maid troll around the house.
>>
>>81399672
Yes I predict in another ten years almost everyone I grew up watching will be dead.

Maybe 20 for some of the younger ones.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.