[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWIII Scenarios thread >Turkey Coup d'etat false flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 14
File: World-War-3.jpg (474 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
World-War-3.jpg
474 KB, 2560x1600
WWIII Scenarios thread
>Turkey Coup d'etat false flag by Erdogan
>Turkey somehow activates the Nuke
>Nukes Jews
>US declares war with Turkey and the rest of the world
>Russia comes in, accidentally nukes France,
>France (and NATO) declares war against Russia
>China steps in helping North Korea invade South Korea
>China takes Taipei and SEA
>India declares poop war
>Australia is now the battleground war in Asia
>>
>>81395364
i still wanna see more of the footage from the coup, ppl said a jet put down a heli id like to see that
>>
>>81395364
>France declares war to Russia
Niet
>>
The only way a war would happen is if Russia decides to interfere in Turkey
>>
>>81395364
>THEN /POL/ JOINS THE ARMY AND PILLAGES THE VILLAGES AND RAPES ALL THE WOMEN FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
>/POL/ BECOMES A SUPER NATION
>>
File: (6.jpg (36 KB, 699x378) Image search: [Google]
(6.jpg
36 KB, 699x378
>>81395364

>Meanwhile in Canada
>>
>>81395364
>Obama
>Islamic nationalist
>Stages fake coup that's easily defeated in Turkey
>Installs Islamic fascist with full powers in Turkey

CANNOT

MAKE

THIS

SHIT

UP
>>
>>81395550
Liveleak buddy.
>>
>>81396751
>can't make this shit up
>yet you just made it up
whats it like living in your fantasy world?
>>
>>81396871
What did I fucking make up, you cocksucker? You believe that Obama doesn't want to install Mr. E as a dictator? The nigger came out within the hour praising the democracy in Turkey.

Stop sucking kike cock for a second and realize what's going on. Turkey will now cease to be a secular state. If you can't see that, you're a giant faggot that deserves to be lynched.
>>
>>81395364
>India declares poop war

happening.jpg
>>
>>81395364
>India declares poop war

I can't even breath now kek.
>>
If there is a WWIII, I imagine it'd be much later. As in 10+ years, after the world has regained its multipolarity, but America still has to defend Israel from the snakes around it.
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (52 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
52 KB, 640x478
>>81396993
>>
>>81396871

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnwhiwwS1fw
>>
>>81396993
you're just a fucking delusional idiot
you can go back to sucking Russia's cock, since im sure you do, faggot
>>
File: poo patrol.webm (3 MB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
poo patrol.webm
3 MB, 704x396
>>81395364
>India declares poop war

But anon, that war has been going on for 30 years
>>
>Turkey guns down another Russian airplane
>Russia gets mad, threatens Turkey with nuke to leave NATO and allow Russian military to flood in taking over Turkey's army
>Turkey says No, thinks Russia doesn't have the balls.
>Russia is serious, launches first nuke for them to comply
>Turkey tells Nato Russia is attacking them with nukes and require assistance
>NATO starts nuking Russia
>Russia launches 40 SATAN II Nuclear bombs across the world
>Turkey survives
>>
>>81397805
actually what that guy said makes sense. Public toilets are hot and make people wanna vomit. It must be more freeing and comfortable to poop outside. He convinced me.
>>
File: 1460325338513.jpg (82 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1460325338513.jpg
82 KB, 500x504
>>81398536
Wow really made me think. I'm a #poopmissile now!
>>
File: Suurin_Suomi.png (24 KB, 401x337) Image search: [Google]
Suurin_Suomi.png
24 KB, 401x337
>>81395364
>Finland takes back all lost land from Russia.
>>
File: FinnishMaiden.jpg (181 KB, 997x801) Image search: [Google]
FinnishMaiden.jpg
181 KB, 997x801
We need our maidens hand back!
>>
>>81396701
Leaf, plz. you do realize that if the missiles start flying, you are just as dead right? *ALL* of your major cities are targets, all the early warning posts we have in Canada are targets, your oil industry and power plants are targets, your airports with runways over 9000 feet are targets and all your naval ports are targets. Basically the Russian mindset is, you are just a vassal state of the US.

So you'll go with the glow too.
>>
>>81398643
Whoh Fin, stay in the realm of plausability here mate.
>>
File: 1440772896939.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1440772896939.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>81399004

>*ALL* of your major cities are targets

>Toronto
>Ottawa
>Vancouver
>Winnipeg
>Montreal
>ALL GONE?

ALLAH AKBAR!
>>
File: 1460598930707.png (110 KB, 453x567) Image search: [Google]
1460598930707.png
110 KB, 453x567
>>81396701
see
>>81399004

My uncle's dad was a nuclear security consultant for Canada. We have ALOT of high priority targets here apparently. You'd be surprised. Dundurn military base for example, just outside Saskatoon is a highly likely nuclear strike target - and I bet you didn't think some place near fucking Saskatoon would be likely to be nuked before reading that.

Nuclear war is total war, friend. No one is exempt. Especially not when you're as close an ally to the states as we are.
>>
>>81399568

See

>>81399494
>>
File: dome_motorhead.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2044) Image search: [Google]
dome_motorhead.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2044
>>81399004
>>81399494
>>81399568

Yep, i think mostly everyone knows that if war goes to the point where one country decides to shoot ballistic nukes, it wont stop at one target.

Especially if Russha starts throwing nukes, its all out...im pretty sure they would Nuke even China while at it.
>>
>>81395364

>India declares poop war

red white and poo
>>
File: 1462497849925.jpg (135 KB, 946x960) Image search: [Google]
1462497849925.jpg
135 KB, 946x960
>>81399797
Obviously the major cities. But a bunch of weird random smaller targets too, often in places you wouldn't even think of. I used to live in a tiny little hamlet near Dundurn. Weird to think that in case of nuclear war, it would have been wiped out.

Apparently we also have alot of contingency plans in case nukes start flying and we somehow don't get hit - ie who would pay us the most for our help in the aftermath, who we could take advantage of etc etc.

Granted all this he was telling me was all declassified way back in like the 90's, so it's not relevant anymore. The gist of the plans are probably still somewhat sound though.
>>
File: 1468654110559.jpg (7 KB, 197x190) Image search: [Google]
1468654110559.jpg
7 KB, 197x190
>>81395364
http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/5789875cef26b-itsfinallyactuallyreallyhappening.php

>assad get killed in one drone or bomb strike for some of the 6 carriers that are in the midle east right now.
>putin say fuck this shit and unleash his army..
>europe fall almost for complete in less of one week.
>obama do a stupid move wen see conventional force its not working and press the red botom.
>million of russian die.
>shit get real.
> china enter.
>USA have 2 front now get nuclear retaliation.
>europe surrender, UK surrender.
>USA was fuck.
>chinks and ruskies try to invade for the 2 fronts, dont make it.
>lost almost all they invation forces, dont even can secure alaska.
>at least 5 nukes are detonated since the beggining.
>in some point, one secret deal its signed.
>peace, world bank now in control of the chinks.
>europe return to his original cristian values.
>wars in midle east burn for one year more but witout USA or erupe givin to they "moderate revels" more money or weapons, in some point stability its restore for temselfs.
>saudies get obliterated, israel its mroe big for some bizzarre reason, and the north hemisphere its totally saturated in radiation.
>south countries become home for new waves of refugees scaping for the aftermach.

no one wins at the end, but the power now rest in eurasia countries, the world become a litle comunist for a wille. and /pol still full of faggots.
>>
i wanna nuke finland btw
>>
>implying roaches are intelligent enough to unshut atoms
>>
>>81402291
only small tactical nuke that will wipe out helsinki cucks and niggers pls
>>
>>81395364
Turkey has nukes? Why and how?
>>
File: image.png (311 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
311 KB, 640x1136
What do you have against France?
>>
>>81395364

>Turkey somehow activates the Nuke
>Nukes Jews

You forget one important point...Turkey is in NATO and they are Israel's attack dog.
>>
>>81395364
>Hitlary Clinton gets elected by a very suspicious landslide election, at the same time Democrats take control of congress.
>Hitlary immediately launches full scale military operations in every major conflict zone in the world
>The vast majority of the military including National Guard gets deployed overseas.
>She then passes a law making it illegal for the police to carry firearms using multiple police shootings as the reason.
>The nations police decide to take it to court, so they comply and turn their guns over to Homeland security (The American Stasi).
>Hitlary then repeals the second amendment and instructs Homeland security to start confiscating peoples guns.
>At this point civil war breaks out and Hitlary declares martial law.
>She then arms blm activists and tells them to enforce "racial equality" as they see fit. Blm joins government forces in the civil war.
>The US economy is now in the tanks and Hitlary needs more money, but China refuses to loan any money until peace is restored.
>Hitlary responds with a Naval blockade of the South China Sea.
>China torpedoes two missile cruisers in the South China sea and Nukes Guam Naval base. Then shoots down three US satellites.
>US declares war on China and 3 B52's are dispatched to China with Nukes on board
>North Korea shoots down 2 B52's with S300 missiles smuggled in from Russia. One B52 makes it through and Nukes Tianjin.
>US declares war on Russia and North Korea.
>Russian ground forces invade Alaska and cut pipeline.
>North Korea fires nukes, which die and fall into the Pacific
>In desperation Hitlary pushes the button launching a massive nuclear strike on Russia and China
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.