[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW3 ??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: 1453936840709.jpg (194 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1453936840709.jpg
194 KB, 499x499
Can someone tell me, why there are so many thrad about WW3? wtf are you all talking about.
what makes u think that it will happen?
>>
>>81393269
Because you're forcing our hand, Mohammad.
>>
File: 1453795472336.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1453795472336.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>81393538
>Because you're forcing our hand, Mohammad.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>81393538
Putin is talking about preparing for nuclear war, Chinese also making preparations for war.
>>
>>81393716
> my sources confirm this
>>
>>81393716
sauce on this

>>81394132
this
>>
Think about all the global problems the world is facing right now. Then think about one that isn't in one way or another, directly or indirectly, because of Muslims.

Then realize that the ME is a dangerous fucking place to battle, they have foot soldiers infiltrated into every western nation, and a wave of cucky liberal globalists all rose to power around the world pushing us closer and closer to the breaking point.

Great Britain might have saved the world's ass tho, by Brexiting. They were the first to take a stand and since then you're seeing several other movements in other countries gain steam. And Trump winning will obviously be huge. But the question is if it's too late or not.

All the key players have a stake in this. USA, Russia, UK, France, Germany, Turkey, China, etc..
>>
File: the fuck did he mean by this.png (22 KB, 598x244) Image search: [Google]
the fuck did he mean by this.png
22 KB, 598x244
>>
>>81393269

Do your own homework fucking CNN reporter idiot fag
>>
Oh yeah, it's happening
>>
>>81394288
google it
>>
>>81394584
It's not too late. You get the right people in power and the globalists will go down. There will be a great war, but it is a needed one
>>
>>81393716

>tfw Putin openly talks about liking the UK after Brexit so you're safe

Feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>81394685
bullshit. CIA dindu nuffin
>>
>>81394685

Even if we are, and Turkey knows it, it's whatev. Turkey's hand is kinda forced with war on their southern border and citizens who are pretty westernized.

I don't think America would be behind a coup attempt that went so poorly tho. If we were going to have a leader overthrown, it'd have been professionally done.
>>
>>81394685

That is some solid ww1 tier propaganda
>>
It's just memes and /pol/ overreacting about everything. remember that the people who hang out on this board regularly are autistic and rather endlessly complain about the downfall of society instead of trying to improve their own lives. this is one of the reasons i only come now every so often, nothing is going to happen to you. the chances are very small. if you don't live in the city, your chances are even smaller. just go do something or work on a profitable skill than be waiting for happenings all the time. happening fags ruined /pol/.
>>
>>81394896
Do you think Brennan the Islamist is in charge, or someone else?
>>
>>81395118
cuck
>>
>>81394853

The great war is against Islam, and I believe you will see a reformation inside of Islam similar to what happened with Christianity several centuries back. Those reformers will create a more accepting Islam for the modern world, and we will be at war with the rest.

Islam, in its current state, is pure cancer that we have to fight sooner or later, it's inevitable. The problem is that reformers are often executed since the prophet Muhammad was the "perfect one" or whatever he called himself. Nobody would ever be as great so nobody could ever change anything. It's a religion that prohibits innovation and societal growth.
>>
>>81393269

WWIII begins tonight
>>
>>81394951
>I don't think America would be behind a coup attempt that went so poorly tho.

We do have Bay of Pigs as a precedent.
>>
File: brexit.jpg (104 KB, 989x437) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
104 KB, 989x437
>>81393716
the only source you needs is these numbers here
>>
Globalists want to meme it into reality to kill as many whites as possible.

Importing shitskins isn't enough, they need a massacre to finish the white genocide.
>>
>>81395118

>memes and /pol/ overreacting about everything

To an extent sure, but the world as we know it is pretty fucking crazy at the moment. There's a whole lotta shit going down, a whole lotta pissed off ppl, and a whole lotta happenings.

WW3 is going to happen, we just don't know when and what will set it off.
>>
>>81395450
>b..but guys I need time to militarize
>>
>>81395480
Is there though? The world is a much bigger place than your internet browser.
>>
>>81395393

CIA would likely do the organizing work for any mission like this. With Obama's approval of course. And even tho Obama publicly supports Erdogan, it's not a secret that he's not a fan of what Erdogan has done to that democracy.

But if Obama were to sign off on it and our people got to work on when and how to do it, it'd have worked and it'd have worked very well.

It's not like we're amateurs when it comes to overthrowing governments, installing US friendly leaders, rigging foreign elections, etc. We're good at shit like this. Yesterday was a clown show.
>>
>>81395480

>WW3 is going to happen

What's going to happen is, Trump gets in and finishes off ISIS in a few months together with Russia.

Putin had them on the ropes before pulling out.

After that and the Saudis are gone, the middle east can continue the path of secularisation it set out before foreign meddling.
>>
really makes u think
>>
Isn't the coup fucking over? Wasn't it just a tiny faction of Gulen loyal roaches?
>>
>>81395818
this really makes me thing
>>
>>81393269
praise ogdoad
>>
>>81395771

I'm an American in a pretty safe part of America, and yes the current state of affairs in America (and to a lesser extent worldwide) is having an impact on everyone. There's a lot of racial tension everywhere.

Globally, what to do with the 2 billion or so Muslims is the question. They're a disease. The ones who mean no harm must reform, and leave the rest to perish.

When you think about it, globalism and multiculturalism wouldn't be much of a problem at all in Europe if it weren't for all the Muslims blowing shit up. All the other countries can kinda coexist happily (cept for when their countries play soccer obv).
>>
>>81396116

>globalism and multiculturalism wouldn't be much of a problem at all in Europe if it weren't for all the Muslims blowing shit up.

White genocide and the complete destruction of the human gene pool by replacing us with inbred IQ 85 subhumans wouldn't be a problem?

Civic nationalists are worse than marxists.
>>
>>81395301
>
why you say that?
>>
>>81395818

It's not ISIS. It's Islam. Islam has been doing this shit for 1400 years senpai. Whether Hamas, the Taliban, ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, whatever. It doesn't matter what group it is, it's an ideological war.

There's no "beating" it with Trump and Putin putting their dicks together. We beat it by relentlessly attacking and pressuring Islam to reform and separate themselves from the literal interpreters. Once that happens, these Muslims who literally interpret the Koran are a small group at war with the world. Right now they're able to conceal themselves in the biggest religion in the world, of which many are innocent and harmless.
>>
>>81396366

I was hoping for doobs
>>
It's just idiotic gibberish by Internet nerds that are mostly under 20.

World economy is just tied too tightly together of a WW3 ever happening.

It didn't happen during the cold war, it definitely won't happen now. There are just no major powers that hate each other enough so that they would decrease their standard of living.

Only wars that can come up are regional conflicts where every major player has influence or fighters in.

E.g.
>Russian occupation of small parts of the Baltic states.
>Chinese invasion of Taiwan
>Uno intervention on ISIS
>>
>>81396521

Saddam, Naser, Pahlavi and the others were keeping their jihadis is check just fine.

The current situation is completely artificial.

Islam is being built as an enemy to the west to complete the white genocide with a huge war.
>>
File: ayaanhirsiali.jpg (40 KB, 743x451) Image search: [Google]
ayaanhirsiali.jpg
40 KB, 743x451
Ayaan Hirsi Ali is THE example of a Islamic reformer.

She's on the hitlists for all these terrorists, labeled a heretic, and has literally been blackballed by AMERICAN liberals for being racist? idk. The logical first step is to remove these fucking retard liberals from positions of power in America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqXVdiT7pdY
>>
>>81394685
>same twitter user that constantly shills knock-off underwear and $15 micro-panini grills
>never posts links
>aggregates hours to days to weeks after the few real things he posts happen

>credible source
>>
>>81396952

I don't know that it's artificial so much as it's modernized. Twitter, Facebook, Periscope and everything else are used to spread their archaic ideology.

I don't think we'll ever get back to the days where Sadam just fucking mowed down any potential shit stirrers like the good ole days. Altho it's not wrong to wish we could, which Trump tried to point out recently and got shit on for.
>>
>>81397818

Why not? We ignore all the "human rights" violations Saudis are doing right now.

But oh, they're islamists so it's okay!
>>
>>81397012

She is so fucking brilliant. I wish more ppl could hear her speak. Great woman.
>>
>>81397818

And all they can accomplish with social media are a few random bombings.

They'll never be a real threat without an army.
>>
>>81397012

And her breakdown of the different ideologies between the west and Islam was very good.
>>
>>81398185

That's just it, the world is so connected that we aren't *really* ignoring anymore. Those of us looking for the truth are finding it out. Mainstream media are doing their best to cover up the truth, and it's successful to a lot of the masses, but shit's changing breh. Anyone with a phone or an internet connection is literally a journalist right now. We see the pros and cons of this daily.
>>
>>81398614

She is the best senpai. If I could get all of these retard liberals who scream Islamophobia every chance they get to watch one of her speeches we'd all be better off.
>>
>>81394676
>implying CNN would ever report anything of substance
>>
>>81397012

@14:05 she pretty much tears apart the "white guilt" movement
>>
>>81399045

They reported the Turkish coup was defeated 6 hours before it was defeated yesterday breh. Give them some credit.
>>
File: dRBOjse.png (532 KB, 640x559) Image search: [Google]
dRBOjse.png
532 KB, 640x559
http://www.ancreport.com/documentary/the-empire-unmasked/

Does anyone have the password for this
>>
>>81399104
>implying the CIA wasn't telling them to state that in order to affect the coup
>>
>>81399280

thatsthejoke.jpg
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.