[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Nixon Based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
http://www.c-span.org/video/?153806-1/president-nixon-interview

I've been watching/reading a lot about Nixon lately.
He seems like an awesome guy and did many great things during his presidency. His "scandals" by today's standards were completely blown out of proportion.
>>
>>81391563
I have a favorable opinion of Nixon.
>>
>>81391563
NO NO NO
Only good as vice never commander
>>
File: dn.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
dn.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
Was? He still is!

https://twitter.com/dick_nixon?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2015/07/29/if-richard-nixon-were-alive-today-this-is-how-he-would-tweet/
>>
>He seems like an awesome guy and did many great things during his presidency.

I'm with you. Chomsky even said that Nixon was the last New Deal President. Nixon founded the EPA, opened relations with China. Vietnam and the war on drugs were his biggest fuck ups, but he inherited nam and the drug war was greatly expanded after him. He did irrationally hate black people though. His knowledge of foreign policy, especially after his term, was completely unmatched.

He tried to clean up the FBI and CIA and other spook agencies which is why Deep Throat, who was disgruntled FBI, decided to destroy him. Deep Throat found two young, stupid, naive, easily manipulable reporters at a major paper and went to town. No president ever tried to clean up the spooks again. The Clintons did everything the spooks told them to do. Obama has a cozy relationship with the spooks, but he's not completely their bitch. Hillary will of course be the spooks' bitch because she just doesn't give a fuck. As Secretary of State, she just did whatever the spooks told her to do. Kerry is much savvier. He's a former anti-war protestor. The spooks probably want him hung for treason.

Nixon was so sure of the future greatness of his term that he decided to have everything in the Oval Office recorded. No President ever did that again.
>>
File: Clsh6fwUkAAh6j5.jpg (19 KB, 220x329) Image search: [Google]
Clsh6fwUkAAh6j5.jpg
19 KB, 220x329
>>81393082

You just mad because he's mad at UK politics right now
>>
File: Clgy-VqWYAEOOvC.jpg (50 KB, 540x426) Image search: [Google]
Clgy-VqWYAEOOvC.jpg
50 KB, 540x426
Twitter Nixon is based, woke, redpilled, and swole
>>
bamp
>>
>>81391563
nixon was pretty based desu
>>
He deliberately sabotaged LBJ's Vietnam peace talks so the he himself could be the one to take the credit for ending the Vietnam War. Treason.
>>
>>81397614
Yeah, that was stupid. Then Reagan did the same thing with Carter and the hostages.

Nixon thought he would lose if nam was concluded. Maybe he wouldn't've. Ironically, nam became his most intractable issue. He should've let LBJ end it peacefully.

About his nam decisions, I can't respect them. He didn't want to be the first President to lose a war, but shit, someone had to do it. Maybe it was pride.
>>
he was based. and the jews took him out literally.
>>
>>81395619

lol at "irrationally hate black people".

That proves his rationality and sanity more than anything else. He was also very redpilled on the Jews as well, and he detested the bohemian grove.
>>
>>81397614
Not the first time something like that has happened. Reagan did the same thing with the Iran hostage crisis, pro-longing the crisis in order to use it against Carter and win the Presidency.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.