[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does society encourage men to be feminine? Why does society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: what the fuck is going on.jpg (59 KB, 426x573) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is going on.jpg
59 KB, 426x573
Why does society encourage men to be feminine?

Why does society encourage women to be masculine?

And why does society infantilise both?
>>
>>81390609

Since we've eliminated risks of major diseases plagues and wars due to nuclear weapons we need to filter out all these cucks and give them something to do.
>>
File: a_610x408.jpg (119 KB, 610x408) Image search: [Google]
a_610x408.jpg
119 KB, 610x408
>80's
>>
>>81390609
I blame the gays. Now my little brother is bombarded with tranny shit and he's only seven.
>>
File: 1468548388180.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1468548388180.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>81390609
must...resist....merchant....posting...and....kikery....dumpig
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x187
>>81390609
Because drugs and hormones are a sweet business goy. Duh.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x230
>>81390609
>1980s
>masculine
>>
>>81390846
But even in a mainstream job, men are expected to be subservient bitches and women are told to be masculine go-getters. It's fucking insanity

>>81391596
If you have an actual argument to make then I'm open to hear it

>>81392088
To be honest the problem has been growing throughout the 20th century. The flappers were the first sign of trouble
>>
How did Chad become a metrosexual?
>>
>>81390609
>2016
>not feminine
>>
>>81390609
It happens in eras of decadence. We get so bored with our peace and affluence that we decide to start picking apart at the seams of what got us here.
>>
>>81393236
Chads are still masculine. But for the rest of us, we used to have ways to be masculine too, which are now denied to us. Men were expected to be men, to be the provider of the house, to act masculine and not emotional. Now our opportunities to be masculine are becoming smaller and smaller because society wants us to be touchy-feely faggots.

>>81393375
So you're saying you're a faggot? Take your degenerecy to the degenerecy board please:

>>>/lgbt/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1467324145281-1.jpg (472 KB, 2538x3504) Image search: [Google]
1467324145281-1.jpg
472 KB, 2538x3504
>>81390609
(((Society)))
>>
>>81393714

But it's true. Let me take just one example. I go to work and I tell my colleagues (men and women) that I voted Conservative at the election (this was last year). They look at me like I'm a fucking paedophile or something because I'm not some airy-fairy """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""progressive"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" nu-male cuck
>>
>>81393693
Compare a typical chad with Rambo. It's obvious chad has been softened.

What ways have we non-chads been deprived of? Just adopt the same dgaf attitude.
>>
>>81390609
In what way does society "encourage" this? Is it not simply more to do with people being more accepting of those who go against gender norms and be who they want to be? Billboards and TV adverts are still pretty encouraging of men being masculine and women being feminine aren't they?

Shit I sounded like a total tumblrina there but you get the point.
>>
>>81390609
My thinking is that PC ppl used PC to make males more subservient but they got females being more manly and less obedient as a side effect. Pretty sure that they will start a new process of making female subservient as well.
>>
Women are weaker then men, true facts.

Give the illusion that men should be submissive and put women in dominant and in charge roles, security and efficiency fails. Everything is fucked up, easier to destroy.
>>
>>81394145
>Compare a typical chad with Rambo. It's obvious chad has been softened.
Well yeah you're right. The whole spectrum (or rather, social hierarchy) of men have all been brought down a peg or ten.
>What ways have we non-chads been deprived of?
Well being the provider and breadwinner of a family is the main one that I can identify. But even in other things... before if men had a fight, it would be accepted as typical male behaviour. Nowadays people are such beta cucks they'll say it's "assault".

>>81394398
You did sound like a tumblrina. Try finding your balls somewhere.

From a young age, even at school, they encourage males to be "nice" and all that bollocks. If you opened your eyes you'd see.

>>81394466
I think they actively encouraged both - I don't think women becoming manly is a "side-effect". Feminism strongly drove the whole idea that women should be masculine go-getters. Both men and women have been fucked over by these ridiculous social engineering experiments
>>
>>81390904
This. /thread
>>
>>81395752
>before if men had a fight, it would be accepted as typical male behaviour. Nowadays people are such beta cucks they'll say it's "assault".

So we've become more civilized? That's a good thing. But I see where you're going with this.

That's why people with too much T opt out and come to places like here. Or we don't opt out and adopt a dgaf attitude and mainstream normies bitch because they can't take a joke in their coddled thin skins.
>>
>>81395362
Exactly true which is why the West is now being fucked over by muzzies

>>81396260
We've become more cucked, and no it's not a good thing.
>That's why people with too much T opt out and come to places like here.
You mean, 4chan?
>Or we don't opt out and adopt a dgaf attitude and mainstream normies bitch because they can't take a joke in their coddled thin skins.
You can do that yes but in your job, in your social life, in your romantic life, you will be persecuted if you are overtly male.

I mean for an example. Brendan Eich, inventor of JavaScript, became CEO of Mozilla a couple of years ago. But he was hounded out of his job because he had for Prop. 8, which banned gay marriage in California. So he was just a guy with traditional values. And he got hounded out of his fucking job.

To be honest, these days, I could probably just tweet something like "men and women are biologically different" and get fired for it.
>>
>>81397033

u wot m8? I've seen your posts in this entire thread, but we're fucked. The gender situation has been fucked with too much. /pol/ denies it, but we've lived to see the death of a civilization.

Women endlessly, endlessly bitch and moan about how they are oppressed because they can't find some masculine good looking guy, but men are powerless in all this. Higher forces are attacking men and elevating women to a position of superiority above us.
>>
>>81391596
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch https://youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and make up your own mind. Also look into Manly P Hall's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.
>>
>>81397363
>Women endlessly, endlessly bitch and moan about how they are oppressed because they can't find some masculine good looking guy

Just ignore it. Obviously hide your power level in the business realm and around new people in general. Airing your opinions on social media was always foolish.
>>
>>81397363
You say "higher forces". I think it's actually groupthink. The opinions of the masses are completely fucking wrong because everybody these days is a pussy who is too afraid to admit close-to-the-bone truths.
>>
>>81397658
Wasn't that Albert pike or...
>>
>>81398258
Thanks for the correction you're right.
>>
>>81390846
we had the feminized men and masculine women ion the 70's and 80's, the difference is that now it became Mainstream thanks to social media
>>
>>81399938
Yup. It's been brewing for the last century but it's just got worse and worse and worse
>>
I don't think the 80's gets to be masculine when the two largest male celebrities were michael Jackson and fucking Ziggy Stardust
>>
File: 2001-stargate-o.gif (2 MB, 320x144) Image search: [Google]
2001-stargate-o.gif
2 MB, 320x144
We are preparing the species for the technological singularity that is coming. Artificial intelligence will replace us, our organic bodies will die out, our chemical brains replaced by electronic ones.

Our sentient self aware artificial intelligence robotic children that we give birth to will go on to inherit the trillions of stars in this universe and beyond.

The first explorers are trannies and Xir's, breaking the standards of humanity, slaughtering our sacred human cow.

Blood, meat and bones will go the way of the dino.

Do not fear this transition, embrace it.

We give birth to something amazing soon. Our current forms are not meant to live among the stars, the radiation, the vacuum. They are primordial, created through random mutations and environmental chance. Our brains are a reptilian brain compounded upon.

The next step is coming soon, prepare for the grandest of transitions.
>>
Ffffuuuuck

Arnold will forever be the king of aesthetics

Zyzz is the prince
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.