[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Go is an intelligence tool. Essentially, the company
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9
File: download.png (13 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
download.png
13 KB, 283x178
Pokemon Go is an intelligence tool.
Essentially, the company is linked to an investment firm funded by the US government.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg0jyHnQ0QQ
>>
File: tinfoilhatguy.jpg (62 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tinfoilhatguy.jpg
62 KB, 320x240
>>81390047
>>
>>81391734
I always wonder why people think it's so farfetched when the US govenement used to inject siphilis to niggers without them knowing or things like the MK Ultra. MK Ultra would kidnap people all the way up to fucking Montreal. It's not that fucking hard to believe.

Fuck. Off. You meme loving fucks.
>>
>>81391734
>tinfoilhatguy
I bet that's how you corrugate your thoughts, too, you shitposting little fuck.

Things don't just accidentally get linked to federal agencies.
>>
Yea but I don't care because it's fun
>>
>>81392990
XD
>>
>>81391734
Good goy. Never question anything.
>>
>>81390047
I don't care - if the government wants my information I am not going to be able to stop them anyway.

I bet the Swedish government is monetoring this board

>people have been arrested for posting shit on here before
>>
>>81390047
>>>/x/
>>
wow guys you're so edgy and redpilled and nihilistic and dark XD ahahah lets all die
>>
>>81390047
>people brainwashed into seeing movies and judging movies based on how 'fun' they are

>people brainwashed into thinking life is supposed to be fun and anything that prevents you from having said fun is "oppression" and needs to be taken down

>people end up thinking fun is the only thing that matters

>people become complacent and don't mind hacking or intelligence gathering as long as they have fun catching virtual Pokemon while their privacy is breached

>jump out of cars in the middle of traffic to get a fucking virtual Vaporeon

I want off this planet... now.
>>
>Read shit on my phone while walking home from work
>Everyone thinks I'm playing Pokemon now
>>
>>81390047
>intelligence tool
yea. if you play ot youre fucking retarded
>>
File: 1431816808742.png (246 KB, 477x530) Image search: [Google]
1431816808742.png
246 KB, 477x530
So the NSA now knows where I live, work and shop?

Oh what a tragedy.
>>
Why don't you just fuck off the board then you /r9k/ faggots.
>>
>Niantic inc, CEO John Hanke, former CEO of Keyhole inc, specializing in "geospatial data visualisation"
>letting a CIA backed kike 3d map your home, your work, everywhere you go
>literally letting the american government make a batman style sonar map of the world
>>
wtf I hate pokemon now
>>
>>81393984
everything builds on itself

one day you'll be okay with your shopping locations being known, and the next you will be okay with your movement being tracked by gps location services.

the only thing to fear is what you will conform to next.
>>
>>81394297
yeah you fucking should you fucking idiot
>>
>>81394335
I literally just said I'm okay with being tracked by GPS. Who the fuck cares I'm not doing anything weird or illegal.
>>
That video was about seven minutes too long.

The majority of their points made was "Freely and potentially unknowingly submitting information about where you are walking around during the day to the CIA and private companies to sell is bad, because of the principle of the matter."

However, I do not see much significance because the application directs people to go to arbitrary locations, the pattern of movement of which means absolutely nothing outside of the context of the game. Without the game, the data is pointless.

Another point was that it's okay to be upset about this divulgence which is involuntary as far as the user is aware. Sure, but the user really shouldn't be unaware of what's going on here. It's a phone app that makes you accept to your camera and GPS. Of course it's collecting information. So many other apps do this. You dumb shit. What's the matter with you? This has been going on for years.

What is genuinely concerning is that, as reported by the guy here, any data (including pictures) on your phone or google account linked to your phone can be extracted and used as evidence in a legal context. At least that's what they made it sound like.

First off, this is just a hunch, but I'm pretty sure there are some fairly big laws that would prevent such a thing or invalidate it in the court of law. Secondly, don't commit crimes you fag. Thirdly, if you're a target of the CIA, in which case laws be damned they're putting you in the van, you should know better and not be playing pokememe.
>>
>>81390047
The game isn't coded well enough to track you.
>>
>>81393984
This

Also people ITT implying they didnt know before the app was a thing.. google services got android covered, and Applel cucks run proprietary software so its a given.
>>
>>81390047
the mere fact you own a phone already makes it so the CIA knows your exact location

playing Pokemon Go doesn't change that
>>
>>81394408
I know you already did what I stated. Softening of personal freedoms occurs slowly.
>>
>>81394464
look up your google maps history
>>
Why are we even debating this.

Jesus fucking christ.

Go wipe that dried spaghetti sauce around your mouth and swallow your fucking saliva properly you autistic twats.
>>
>>81394579
How does it limit "muh freedom" though?
>>
>>81390047
Pokemon GAY is a watershed moment for the millennial generation. At once, the gayme combines something millennials absolutely adore - gay neotenous Japanese virtual pocket monsters - with something they absolutely loathe and dread, the previously mentioned trek beyond the boundaries of their safe spaces. Pokemon GAY is a cognitive dissonance bomb dropping on the average millennial infantalized mind. Right now, there are legions of autist man children getting stomped by Tyrone et al. for asking him if he's see an "Nigerinos" in the nearby vicinity, my good sir. We are now living in what is basically the plot of H.G. Well's The Time Machine, albeit gayer.

Expect to see HBD and millennial Trump support start spiking in a few weeks after dozens more of these enriching encounters. Now millennials will have to confront the browning of the nation firsthand if they want to catch their beloved gay cartoon monsters. There is no redder pill for millennials than getting mugged and called a f****t by muds while partaking in quixotic flights of pozzed fantasy.

All in all, Pokemon GAY is a welcome addition to our carnival world.
>>
>>81394628
I know that I'm saying Niantic isn't smart enough to use it.

They are hacks and have only gotten worse since their last game
>>
>DEY USIN IT FOR ON GROUND PICTURES
Don't take pictures in the app then.

And why would they wait for pokemon for that shit? Facebook and Instagram are more than happy to sell that information
>>
k. Why don't you cry about your iPhone that has a camera pointed directly at your unwashed face? Or your laptops with built in mics?

or the spy drones? We don't even know half of their capabilities. Kys
>>
>>81394628
You know the majority of people are too dumb to turn off their phones auto locate feature anyway.
Shit my first smart phone knew where I worked and lived because it recognized it was sitting in the same general area for 9 hours a day
>>
>>81391734
>le tin foil hat xDDD
>>81392990
>>81393123
>b-but muh fun!!! muh pokemans
K E K
E
K

YOU ARE ALL BEING PLAYED AHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>81393984
This is how it works, you little shit, let me educate you. No, NSA doesn't give a fuck about where you live and where you shop so that they can study the habits of the local NEET, but they care about having information for where EVERYONE lives and shops.

It goes down like this: FBI comes down, you've been doing some pretty bad stuff (at least they think you have, maybe you just have enemies), FBI says "get me the an image of the interior of that person's house: egress points, vision obstructions, the works" NSA says "no problem, I have everything on file because his sister plays Pokemon Go, look this panoramic image is from 2 weeks ago." And then Scandinavian cuck says "that's ok, suspects don't deserve any rights, the government is the best person to give unrestrained power to."
>>
>>81394924
These are all things we complain about on a daily basis and on a daily basis there's legion of nihilistic emo twats like you who just cry bend over and take it.

>>81395034
And again another burger clap who don't read jack shit and just check flags. I'm against this gay shit you dense hyperactive motherfucker. Focus.
>>
>>81390047

Yeah sure. If you're worried about intelligence gathering, you wouldn't be using a smartphone in the first place.
>>
>>81394750
>Implying you need to take a picture for the NSA to take a picture with your phone
>>81390047
>Implying you need to install PoGo for the NSA to access your phone and take pictures with it
If you don't like it sticker your phone's cameras. Otherwise, deal.
>>
>if I turn off gps on my phone, it stops working xD

gullible
>>
>>81395206
I'm not. I never had a cellphone in 29 fucking years of existence. I've never had a facebook. The last online thing I had was MSN over fucking 10 years ago.

Your turn, faggot.
>>
>>81390047
its a brainwashing program.

using ELF to manipulate unwitting people into doing things like walking into the street and taking unfiltered photos of their private information.
>>
>>81394433
>Of course it's collecting information. So many other apps do this. You dumb shit. What's the matter with you? This has been going on for years.

Yeah.. it's been done before therefore it's OK now...

You're a fucking retard

Kill yourself faggot

Don't even reply to this post

Just fucking neck yourself, nobody respects you
>>
>>81395184
Yea I'm taking it. Taking it just like you are. All you pussies do is cry and cry and hope someone else will get their hands dirty, while you sit in your mommies basement trying to get "le digits" for "le kek"

Go put on your gay faux mask and go stand on the interstate
>>
>>81391954

>kidnap people all the way up to fucking Montreal. It's not that fucking hard to believe.

>No citation
>>
>>81394631
>why aren't people just following my commands!

Grow up you Manchild
>>
>>81394750
Even if they have access to your cam features 24/7 even when you don't give them permission (which I wouldn't doubt Apple does), they got shit loads of shitty, unusable video feed that would take several man hours per room to piece together. With Pokemon Go (which unambiguously gives them access to your camera feed and internet connection), it tells you explicitly to "go methodically scan your phone camera around in a panoramic circle so that you can give us a good vantage of the entire terrain without any effort. I mean find the Pokemon." It's all done by the same algorithms that detect whether or not you're looking at Onix. Or rather it's done by the work of the player who is told the exact set of instructions one would give a spy.
>>
>>81394222
Nice trips!

I agree with you completely. This is to create 3d maps of interiors for the coming martial law.
>>
>>81395184
>And again another burger clap who don't read jack shit and just check flags.
I watched the whole video, though.
>>
>>81395641
I'm not playing pokego, I don't have a fb I don't even have a cell, I'm not taking it, you are, you cock sucking meek.

>>81395735
http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/episodes/40-years-of-the-fifth-estate/mk-ultra

>>81395743
You should obey. You're clearly not suited to take decision by yourself.

>>81395957
Good. Because Alex Jones is a fucking Saint and you should follow him religiously.
>>
>>81395735
>The experiments were exported to Canada when the CIA recruited Scottish psychiatrist Donald Ewen Cameron, creator of the "psychic driving" concept, which the CIA found particularly interesting. Cameron had been hoping to correct schizophrenia by erasing existing memories and reprogramming the psyche. He commuted from Albany, New York, to Montreal every week to work at the Allan Memorial Institute of McGill University and was paid $69,000 from 1957 to 1964 to carry out MKUltra experiments there.
>>
I am so sorry I insulted your favorite baby shit /v/, so sorry
>>
Im not going to lie this Pokemon Go shit really creeps me out.

It just like.. upped the ante on how far gone people are from reality... just fucking mindslaves
>>
Actually leaned some cool shit from Pokemon go today on a walk through a random town. Got some exercise aswell. This appa not bad
>>
Lol don't care.
>>
>>81396205
You're posting on the Internet. The biggest tracking tool ever invented.

>muh proxies meme
>>
>>81396550

Wow. You're either legit retard or shilling for the NSA or both.
>>
>>81395803
You don't have to have the Augmented reality feature turned on though. So congrats, NSA. You get another picture of my feet.
>>
>>81390047
If you use the internet on a laptop or desktop you're being tracked. And your location is being tracked if you use the wifi or gps function on your cell phone.
>>
>>81394663
He just means at some point in the future, something will happen. You'll comply with the happening and if you don't they know where you are and if you're explicitly hiding if it's that bad, they'll find you. As for now, it's probably not harmful unless you're a criminal.
>>
>>81394408
So would you be ok if the NSA install in your house 24 live cameras? Since you got nothing to hide , i don t see the problem right ? Wrong you stupid oilnigger
>>
>>81396205
You don't need fb, a cell or pokego because somebody else around you does and that's how we get to you so you might as well enjoy the fun. ;^)
>>
>>81396632
Well at least I don't think Ima change the world posting on a chinese cartoon board. a stupid pokemon app is baby shit compared to the tools being used to track people. Just deal with it.

Pro tip: you will
>>
>>81396813
B-b-but Pokemon :(
>>
File: taka.jpg (17 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
taka.jpg
17 KB, 409x409
Every canadian in this thread is being incredibly autistic, is it because you're salty it's not out there yet? Did you finally pick up a book in anticipation of waiting for the games release?
>>
>>81397058
I know for a fact police know little about me because I don't use any of that shit. To quote them, I'm suspicious precisely because they can find anything about me.

>''You're awfully quiet mister Anon''

>>81397068
The place might look silly to you but it's one of the place with the most traffic on the internet. Why do you even thing the alt right go motion in the first place?
>>
File: 23414124.jpg (5 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
23414124.jpg
5 KB, 223x226
I only play Pokemon Go because the government tracks me. It makes me feel safe like someone is looking out for me.
>>
>>81397361
That's not good because they're going to find out about you if they really want to and no matter how big the lawsuit will be, they will beat the living shit out of you for information. So you might as well comply and have fun while it lasts
>>
>>81397068
Hello spook, go suck a dick.
>>
>>81397460
>this entire thread summarized
>>
>>81397511
Neth you're so libtarded even france has more balls.
>>
>>81397460
I'd rather spend $250/day on a body guard.
But that's just me.
>>
>>81397641
That's actually kind of affordable.
>>
>>81397591
Enjoy your busted face and regardless of your insult. I'm only giving you advice, i'm playing it because i'm enjoying it, not to comply.
>>
>>81391734
fpbp
>>
>post some infowars shit about this rather than just asking people to look up Niantic (company that produced GO,) then Keyhole (company that owns Niantic) on wikipedia, which plainly spells out it's intelligence links

CIA is that you? If not, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>81396205
>>81396362

Thanks. Try posting them with your posts next time you cock smokers.
>>
>>81397681
Minimum wage @ $7.25 would = ~$60 for an 8 hour day.

I'm sure some fat ass dindu would take $250 a day to walk around with me while (legally) carrying a concealed weapon.

Shit, probably even less, desu.
>>
>>81397767
>people are willing to forgo principles and privacy if it means having fun/fulfilling their constant thirst for nostalgia

No wonder Disney is so popular.
>>
>>81397767
Mate I don't know what kind of police you have that beats the shit out of you guantanamo style but that ain't gonna happen.

>>81397915
You shut your whore mouth you uncultured fuck.
>>
>>81390047
Shut the fuck up with these pokemon threads already, yes we saw the first 1,000 threads on this
>>
>>81398072
Well then stop playing it you nihilistic fucks. This ain't /r9k/
>>
>>81397970
What principles and privacy? Are you kidding me dude? One device in your house or in your pocket makes the difference between keeping or losing privacy. If i'm forced to own one of such devices to progress in my personal life(as a must) then it doesn't matter if I have multiple of such tracking platforms on me. I'm fucked either way.
>>
>>81390047
It has nothing it wouldn't have already using a Jewgle account
>>
>>81398072
I can't decide which is gayer. The pokemon crying, ghostbuster crying, role playing ww3, or pretending 28 pages revealed something new . All crying "I'm being slid"
>>
File: 1468470080934.jpg (81 KB, 793x608) Image search: [Google]
1468470080934.jpg
81 KB, 793x608
>>81398246
>>
>>81398163
Why do you care if someone else is being tracked? Are you this worried about everyone finding out how often you have sex with your japanese pillow? How do you know that mandatory hepatitis shot wasn't really tracking serum?
>>
>>81398516
Why are you even here if you truly believe you have no power to influence? This place is literally putting Trump in office. And the nanomachine in the serum degrade after sometimes, that's why you have to periodically take another shot.
>>
>>81398380
Precisely
All within Google Service api

I'm not accepting it, just stating is a mere component of The Botnet(tm)

There are alternatives, just not for most of the population
>>
>>81395131
I don't think this is happening--yet. The internet data useage would make it immediately apparent that every time you open the camera it uploads the surroundings to a server. It can be done, and easily, but the limited data plans and our shitty cellphone infrastructure (the carriers would throw a fit if this was happening) ironically are currently protecting us.
>>
>>81394567
>exact location

my jiggering around in pokeyman go shows that they don't do so swell of a job. Half the time it thinks I'm 20 yards away from my real location.
>>
File: 1449522710018.jpg (45 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
1449522710018.jpg
45 KB, 356x600
>he he they'll never collect my information as i shit post daily about race wars

Seriously though why do any of you retards on a computer here care. If you truly cared about "information gathering" you would be off the grid so far you wouldn't even have a phone or computer.

What are they even going to collect about me playing this game?

>wow this guy traveled so much more recently we got him Smith!

like nigga lol what, why should I care if I'm being tracked by an app when I'm already getting tracked anyways?
>>
>>81398720
i would have believed that until my own parents told me they liked trump early on in the primaries. And they do nothing but work and watch tv. Sure he is getting extra meme votes from younger people but it's mostly media manipulation. Trumps been on the tv for months and months. If they didn't want him elected, they woulda Ron pauled his ass and talked about him once a month
>>
>>81399002
At least one company (Verizon, I think) already said they were going to negate data usage by this app in particular (for a month, I presume) so expect to see more companies doing this same thing.

It's only a matter of time before they start being honest about wireless data and it becomes similarly priced to wired, anyway. They have plenty of updates to put out for this.
>>
>>81399266
You have no idea how much you influence here. There is so many people who read and agree with your post without ever replying you have no idea. They parrot what they liked to their friends and families and coworker... Don't underestimate the domino effect /pol/ is capable of.

We've been calling airstrikes for god sake.
>>
>>81399361
The FCC already cracked down on TMobile for preferential video streaming for "Net Neutrality" sake, so if other databconsuming app companies bitch about this move, there's already precedence.

Again, its trivially possible to do, but for once we're partially shielded from it by the bureaucratic red tape that would allow the tech to work like that yet
>>
>>81390047
what team should i join
>>
File: 1461024536667.png (538 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461024536667.png
538 KB, 1280x1280
>>81395617
>Don't even reply to this post
>1 post by this ID
>flag
why bother trying?
>>
>>81399769
/thread
>>
>>81399769
One example being that my therapist completely fucking hates the clintons now.. Funny how you can influence others.
>>
>>81393586
My suspicious eyed friend, it is politically incorrect to access all your private information for their solely discretion with the government plugged in
>>
>>81401141
>wtf I hate the clintons now
MEME MAGIC
>>
This same stupid influence logic can be applied to plebbit. you guys have quite the imagination. And ron paul was once widely loved on here. He got wrecked.

but anyways, pokemon. If it makes you feel better, I don't play it because it sucks. It's just a gay ass instagram filter with google maps. And I grew up with red and blue
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.