[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China 'may build 20 floating nuclear power plants'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: CIYGb-EUcAAfwxc.jpg (50 KB, 972x546) Image search: [Google]
CIYGb-EUcAAfwxc.jpg
50 KB, 972x546
BEIJING: China may build mobile nuclear power plants in the South China Sea, state media reported on Friday, days after an international tribunal dismissed Beijing's vast claims in the strategically vital waters.

"Marine nuclear power platform construction will be used to support China's effective control in the South China Sea," the website of the state-run Global Times cited the China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) as saying on a social media account.

The Global Times cited the report as saying that "marine nuclear power platforms will be used" in the islands and reefs of the Spratly chain in the contested sea "to ensure freshwater".

The original report was deleted from CNNC's account on social media platform WeChat on Friday, and a staffer at the firm told AFP that it "needed to confirm" its accuracy.

"In the past, the freshwater provision to troops stationed in the South China Sea could not be guaranteed, and could only be provided by boats delivering barrels of water," the Global Times cited the report as saying.

"In the future, as the South China Sea electricity and power system is strengthened, China will speed up the commercial development of the South China Sea region," it added.

China has rapidly built up reefs in the sea into artificial islands in recent months, installing civilian and military facilities on them.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/china/China-may-build-20-floating-nuclear-power-plants-in-South-China-Sea/articleshow/53244739.cms
>>
File: Screenshot_30.png (449 KB, 512x651) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_30.png
449 KB, 512x651
>>81389153
Good post terrible formatting.

BEIJING: China may build mobile nuclear power plants in the South China Sea, state media reported on Friday, days after an international tribunal dismissed Beijing's vast claims in the strategically vital waters. "Marine nuclear power platform construction will be used to support China's effective control in the South China Sea," the website of the state-run Global Times cited the China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) as saying on a social media account.

The Global Times cited the report as saying that "marine nuclear power platforms will be used" in the islands and reefs of the Spratly chain in the contested sea "to ensure freshwater". The original report was deleted from CNNC's account on social media platform WeChat on Friday, and a staffer at the firm told AFP that it "needed to confirm" its accuracy. "In the past, the freshwater provision to troops stationed in the South China Sea could not be guaranteed, and could only be provided by boats delivering barrels of water," the Global Times cited the report as saying. "In the future, as the South China Sea electricity and power system is strengthened, China will speed up the commercial development of the South China Sea region," it added.

China has rapidly built up reefs in the sea into artificial islands in recent months, installing civilian and military facilities on them.
>>
File: 1468712282453.jpg (166 KB, 498x1493) Image search: [Google]
1468712282453.jpg
166 KB, 498x1493
>>81389153

>South China Sea

Stop calling it that.

That's literally what they want.

It is simply: the "South Sea."

NO CHINA
>>
>>81389427
thank you canada.
>>
>>81389153
Human shield
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_shield
>>
>>81389153
>China has stupid plan that's nearly impossible and would cost a ridiculous amount to actually see through
>China really wants American to ass rape it in WWIII
>>
>>81391173
>>China has stupid plan that's nearly impossible and would cost a ridiculous amount to actually see through

>hey guys lets build dozens of cities that can stand around doing nothing with noone living in them
>thats nearly impossible! that would cost a ridiculous amount!
>ok
>we'll do it anyway

China gonna China.
>>
>>81392292
china build nuclear power plants

no one will fuck with them
>>
>>81391173
>implying we don't already have nuclear power plants motoring around the ocean.
>>
File: south china sea.jpg (95 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
south china sea.jpg
95 KB, 640x360
>>81389153
>>81392457
China will destroy it physically if the world does not recognize the south china sea area and (man-made) islands as my territory
>>
>>81389636

You mean the North Brunei Sea.
>>
This is what will kill us all

Fucking dozens of chink manufactured floating nuclear plants on artificial reefs

Just poison my entire world up, familia
>>
I don't like China. I like Japan.
>t. Not a degenerate weeb
>>
>>81389636

how about east nam sea?
>>
File: 1468129256739.png (127 KB, 525x547) Image search: [Google]
1468129256739.png
127 KB, 525x547
>>81394529
>This is what will kill us all
>Fucking dozens of chink manufactured floating nuclear plants on artificial reefs
>Just poison my entire world up, familia

chernobyl and fukishima weren't big enough nuclear goofs, we need floating nuclear goofs built by retards on unstable, disputed, fake 'landmasses' of sand and reef.

at this point no religion, no ideology, no mad man will kill us faster than the chinese and their stupid plans.

wtfffffffffffff earth
>>
If it floats, we can kill it
>>
>>81389636
>not "The Very Very Very Far West USA Patch of Ocean (Do The Dew™)"
>>
wtf I hate china now
>>
If it wasn't the Chinese I would give far less of a shit
But the Chinks are terrible at tech and cut corners like crazy so knowing they are building nuclear plants in the ocean when their own nuclear plants are shit is disturbing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.