[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be young strapping roach full of piss and toast crumbs &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: turkshits cant into horizontal.jpg (156 KB, 1205x933) Image search: [Google]
turkshits cant into horizontal.jpg
156 KB, 1205x933
>be young strapping roach full of piss and toast crumbs
>join Turkish air force
>train for years
>fly F-16 like a 6-legged boss
>participate in coup to overthrow Erdogay
>chosen to bomb the motherfucking presidential palace
>joyful skittering around under the fridge for a few minutes then strap in muh jet
>see yuge palace
>can't miss

>HIT CAR 20FT FROM ENTRANCE INSTEAD

Why is nobody talking about this? Only proofs we have is RT video. Can't find a single picture taken of the palace aftermath. Reports say hit by two bombs from F-16. Wouldn't they be showing the destruction all over the fucking place?

Nope - not a single close-up pic to be found. Parliament destruction, yep, but the palace, no.

And how, in the name of fuck, did he miss hitting an enormous building?

Help me understand /pol/

https://youtu.be/mgA5wsshJm8
>>
>still believing that wasn't a meme coup of erdoğan

lmaoing
>>
>>81389246

this
>>
>>81389246
king roach turned it into an action movie
>>
Fake coup.
>>
>>81389246
fucking this desu

even the bluepilled cucks over at reddit thinks it was a false flag
>>
File: 1468444988066.jpg (38 KB, 667x720) Image search: [Google]
1468444988066.jpg
38 KB, 667x720
>>81389246
>>
>>81389246

Oh for sure, been reading endless amounts of articles that say it was staged and they're right.

I'm mystified that nobody is using this as a proof that Erdofuck was involved though. It's obvious the palace wasn't to be damaged so that's why pilot hit the parking lot.

This should be mentioned everywhere, but nothing. Crickets. I'm astounded.
>>
>>81389668
The second surrendering troops started saying they thought it was a drill, I knew it was false-flag
>>
>>81389380

my bet is, it wasn't only him. akp tards are incapable of doing false flags on this scale, they are bunch of illiterate tards.

also talked with my dad today(he is pol tier nationalist and he is fedora), he has seen 3 coups, shittons of dead bodies etc. he simply said i've never seen such an hilarious coup. coup should be done after 4-5am when people are sleeping, all sattelites should be under coupers control and ministers should've been taken as hostages etc. if it was a real coup, there is no way some retards with jeans could stop it, military can even buttfuck cops with giving less than 20 casualties. that's what he said, also his dad was a first lieutenant so he knows what he is talking about.
>>
>>81390328

I can also confirm this, this was planned out by some autist who thinks being Global Elite in CS:GO is enough experience to devise this coup.

All i have to add is, cutting off the internet should have been priority but as far as the media is concerned the people behind the coup used WhatsApp as a means of communication.
>>
>>81390328

Right, and if they had commandeered F-16's they would hit the target - especially if it's the size of a palace. Pilot should have been able to strike it from 2 countries away.

If anyone was looking for solid, logical proof, this is it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.