[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poll: Most black people prefer 'all lives matter'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: blacklives.jpg (61 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
blacklives.jpg
61 KB, 645x363
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/251667-poll-most-black-people-prefer-all-lives-matter

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/august_2015/black_lives_matter_or_all_lives_matter
>>
File: 1455861641422.jpg (71 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1455861641422.jpg
71 KB, 400x388
It's a good start.
>>
No lives matter.
>>
Makes sense.

"Black Lives Matter" tells everyone who's not black that it's not their problem and they don't need to spend any time thinking about it.

Was a dumb idea to begin with.
>>
>>81389065
sort of like how 9 out of 10 native americans dont give a fuck about a football team being named the redskins. all the complaining is coming from white liberals telling minorities what should offend them.
>>
Vocal "dumbfuck" minority vs
Silent "sane" majority
>>
>>81390263

I live next to Gary Indiana, a couple months ago they had some black lives matter protest there a couple months ago. Literally less than a dozen people showed up and more than half of them were white people from surrounding cities.
>>
>>81389065
I'm black

Black lives matter
and so does every other cancer

Breast cancer matters
and so does every other cancer
>>
>>81389065
If it needs to be pushed by every possible media, it's probably not popular.
>>
>>81390751
dude gary indiana is like the most disgusting place i've ever seen in my life. does everyone there have cancer?
>>
>>81390048
/thread
>>
>>81391079
I'm glad you agree that blacks are a cancer
>>
>>81391453

it's really not that bad of a place. under the decades of neglect and disrepair there is alot of beauty to be found there.
>>
I've been telling /pol/ this for a while. A city with 300,000 black people, and a few hundred show up to the protests at most. This shit is a small minority that mostly exists on twitter.
>>
>>81392134
Yeah, this pretty hard, and OP is right, too.

I'm still a hardcore Aryan fucking Zyklon-B race warrior, but the truth is all the polling data shows American blacks have the same views of BLM as American whites.
>>
>it's a thinly veiled "based nigger" conservacuck thread
There's always a spike in between niggerball seasons.
>>
>>81389065
The thing is that the loud minority banging on a drum is always going to get attention. The social media era has enabled lunatics to flock together to bang on their drums together to make even more noise, hence creating the illusion of a societal consensus, that what the lunatics scream is actually what the average person believes and supports. A lot of ordinary people busy with their lives then just go along with it. Any group of lunatics banging on a drum is taken seriously and the majority then forced to kowtow to the lunatics in the name of tolerance. Society is basically a runaway train at this point. Only making noise matters, and the tickets are not critically examined before throwing political weight behind them.
>>
BLM is a social experiment playing on black racism with the goal of muddying the discussion on police brutality by painting it as strictly being a race issue.

The biggest activists end up alienating everyone else.
>All Lives Matters is racist! BLOCKED.

Divisive politics are a brilliant way to subvert a movement.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.