[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saudis Innocent Islamophobes BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Laughing Bedouin and Steed.jpg (49 KB, 330x479) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Bedouin and Steed.jpg
49 KB, 330x479
HAHAHA is /pol/ ever right?

>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36811642

>The White House has said previously classified papers concerning the 9/11 attacks released on Friday show there had been no official Saudi role.

>However, White House press secretary Josh Earnest said the pages "don't shed any new light or change any of the conclusions about responsibility for the 9/11 attacks".

>"This information does not change the assessment of the US government that there's no evidence that the Saudi government or senior Saudi individuals funded al-Qaida," he said.

>The Saudi government said it welcomed the release of the documents.

>Abdullah Al-Saud, Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the United States, said they confirmed "neither the Saudi government, nor senior Saudi officials, nor any person acting on behalf of the Saudi government provided any support or encouragement for these attacks".

So /pol/ are you ready to apologize to peace loving Saudis or what?
>>
Why were these particular pages held back for so long if they contained nothing of any real worth?
>>
>>81389499
So some mook can spill black ink all over them.
>>
File: Obama and King Salman.jpg (822 KB, 650x375) Image search: [Google]
Obama and King Salman.jpg
822 KB, 650x375
>>81389499
Because Islamophobes would use them to sell bullshit.
>>
>>81388147
>Papers realized suggesting shady shit
>Shady politicians deny it
Good meme friendo
>>
File: 1468181664577.jpg (1 MB, 1751x1648) Image search: [Google]
1468181664577.jpg
1 MB, 1751x1648
>>81388147
I never blamed Saudi Arabia.
I got nothing to apologize for.

I blame Israel.
All the evidence you need is here:
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

Have fun with your bait thread kike
>>
>>81389848
Nuh-uh Saudis are the good guys.
>>
File: 1386396504755.jpg (791 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1386396504755.jpg
791 KB, 1920x1080
2/10 b8.
Sage.
>>
>>81390708
Look if you're afraid of the truth that's your problem buddy.
>>
Islamophobes stumped.
>>
>>81389814
> Islamophobes

You realise this was still done by Islamic extremists?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.