[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you are perma-NEETs? Waiting til you hit it big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1468632559997.jpg (298 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1468632559997.jpg
298 KB, 1200x900
How many of you are perma-NEETs?
Waiting til you hit it big in the lottery or get that big new job you've been waiting for?
Do you wish you had gotten a different Degree?
>>
When did native americans get into the loan shark business?
>>
Perma neet here
I'm not hoping for anything, just puttering around the house waiting for my last close relation to die before I commit suicide
>>
>>81387943
My new mom, the state, is taking good care of me, so why should I bother with such things?
>>
>>81388091
>>
you want 10k? you pay us 63k back... how is that for shinny beads bitch.
>>
>>81388091
same way they got into gambling, by realizing that there are a lot of federal laws that they can snub their noses at since they're technically sovereign.

>>81388422
pretty much this. There's always going to be some winners and some losers, I just happened to be one of the latter.
>>
>>81388422
jesus christ that's deep
>>
Me. I sit at home huffing meth in my mom's basement all day blaming the joo for my life choices.
>>
>>81388422
are you doing it to spare them, or because you wont have anywhere to go?
>>
File: 1347980222246.png (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1347980222246.png
7 KB, 250x242
>>81387943
>84 payments of $743
>>
>>81387943
I'm a neet, but an honorable neet. I'm waiting until November to vote for Trump then killing myself and not taking entitlements from the government because people who take entitlements from the government aren't people and deserve to die. Hopefully I can hold out long enough to November before my parents force me to go to the entitlement hearing for the third time. I don't want to get it because people who take entitlements are trash and not human like my parents and are nothing but parasites. Oh I wish America hand honor killings so that we can kill off the parasites of America and then restore things such as honor and virtues return to America and Americans can stop worrying about dumb shit like food, water, homes, and death.
>>
I have a history BA and I currently work at a shit job that pays only 12 bucks an hour.

How can I uncuck myself and get a better occupation?
>>
>>81387943
>$62,495.16
>$52,495.16 profit
Natives must be part Jewish.
>>
File: confused bundy.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
confused bundy.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>81387943
>84 payments of $743.99
>>
>Do you wish you had gotten a different Degree?

I wish I hadn't gone to university and had just gone to work in a minimum wage job from the start.

I knew at 16 that's where I'd end up, but I allowed myself to be forced elsewhere.
>>
>>81387943
Luckily I had a smart mom. When my dad was killed by a drunk driver back in '07 she took the life insurance money. Paid off the house in full. Put a fat chunk away in investments.

Then when i was 19 I asked for a 100K to open my first business. Here we are just over three years and a governmental lawsuit later... Im only a year from having her paid back in full and running 100% in the black.

Then I can really start living my life and leave this board in the fucking dust.
>>
>>81387943
>90% APR
jesus flying fuckety christ
>>
File: youfuckonme.jpg (143 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
youfuckonme.jpg
143 KB, 600x455
God you guys are fucking faggots. I almost died multiple times, was driven to constant mania and sucidal thoughts and got brain damage, was resigned to NEEThood for a year and fought my way out to a job and recovery from all my problems.

You have no fucking excuse you wastes of skin, jesus christ.
>>
>>81392810

dat dere fake etrade portfolio isn't a business lad
>>
>>81393541
It's a smokeshop fool.

Well.. roll your own cigarettes but ya.
>>
File: 1447507332285.jpg (512 KB, 2000x1068) Image search: [Google]
1447507332285.jpg
512 KB, 2000x1068
>>81387943
I got the right degrees and did nothing wrong. My only mistake was working for the wrong the company. I walked out six months ago and have had only one failed interview since then. My fear isn't finding another job but rather working for a similar one. I don't know what to think anymore. When you have to watch a man with three kids get walked out and your shitty co-workers say things like "oh well more profit sharing for me this quarter!"-A jew btw. It's just not right. Probably blackballed now to btw. Fuck'em
>>
>>81388828
> a neet is hopeless
Get the fuck outta here newfag
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.