[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Return The Teaching Profession to The Patriarchy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: teacher_teaser.jpg (42 KB, 648x348) Image search: [Google]
teacher_teaser.jpg
42 KB, 648x348
Ever since women began to dominate the professional field of education the youth has grown up brainwashed and dumb down.There is no way the U.S can be saved unless the teaching profession becomes dominated by men again otherwise every generation will be infested with Carl the Cucks. We need to return teaching back to the patriarchy.
>>
As someone who majored in English and became disillusioned with going further into my studies due to the liberal horseshit that infested my field, it breaks my heart a little bit every day.

So it goes.
>>
>>81385920
This is what im seeing ever since women took over in academics they infested the Humanities and all non-STEM where everything as been contaminated
>>
>>81386177
Oh indeed, there were a lot of them.

I read about it a lot here, the 'SJWs' as they are referred to, and thought it was overblown, until I was in my seminar class earlier this year and this girl went off about white male privilege. Her little tirade lasted about ten minutes. A couple of people, myself included, just rolled our eyes and tried getting back to talking about what was on the syllabus.

Take that, and combine it with the recent crop of students at Yale who complained about there being too many white authors, I fear for the future of academia.
>>
When I was in high school I began to really notice the massive difference in quality between my male teachers and the female ones. In elementary school I had only had female teachers, so it wasn't something I had picked up on.

Massive, massive gap. It's also amazing to me to see the people I went to high school with and which of them went on to get teaching degrees. I feel bad for those of you who have kids.
>>
>>81386629
>Yale who complained about there being too many white authors, I fear for the future of academia.
I know what the fuck was that all about im not even white but come on those guys are the best writers on the English language who gives a shit if they were white. This white shaming nonsense is a mental illness.
>>
>>81386629
>>81386177
>>81385920
English + History master student here.
This seems to be an American phenomenon.
Yes there is the occasional tumblr feminist, but the majority of students seems pretty normal, at least at my university.
>>
There are a couple of us fighting back in the universities but we are very outnumbered. I´ve redpilled a few students but not through brainwashing, but rather through showing them other sources of information that they would have otherwise not have seen or been exposed to. Let them discover the truth themselves.

But yeah, in most universities they are being copletely mind-controlled and programmed to accept the liberal doctrine. Most of them graduate with a sheltered, reality-hidden view of the world where ideals supercede what is actually outside of the college campus. Poor cucks.
>>
>>81386991
>This white shaming nonsense is a mental illness.

Yes, but beware, don't go telling this to them, otherwise you'll get an earful about something something cisheteropatriarchy blah blah blah.

Or, fuck it, I'm getting to the point where I'm just going to tell them to shut up and quit their bullshit. This cancer plaguing the school system needs to be stopped.

>>81387141
>This seems to be an American phenomenon.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say most probably spend their time on tumblr and taking in whatever shit is put out by people at certain orgs within their colleges/universities.

Many of them failed to launch out of their me-me-me centric high school phase, not knowing anything outside of their own self-obsession, and I say this as a former goth kid.
>>
>>81387141
>>81386963
>>81386629

My English professor had us read all the (((Frankfurt School))) shit they don't even hide it anymore
>>
>>81387223
Mexico's universities are also cucked?
>>
>>81387223
> tfw I used all the spoon-fed easy talking points I figured would give me a better grade, rather than support my genuine opinion.

It genuinely feels bad, looking back. I wish I had the strength of character back then to do what I would today.
>>
>>81385546
I tried teaching public school for 5 years and it almost drove me to suicide. I know it's a meme to blame niggers but it's true. Minorities out number white children and it's only getting worse. Trying to control a class of black children equates to 8 hours of screaming and fighting for the whole day. Send your kids to private school away from those beasts or their IQ will drop by proxy.
>>
>>81388339
I had a teacher math teacher in HS that literally told me blacks were the source of all the shit that goes on in class. He told me this in my Senior two years before that a Lesbian feminist took over as principal and let a bunch of blacks in.
He said "When you have Hispanics, White and Asian kids in class things are generally very civilized but when you add the other element things always go to hell"
He obviously meant blacks so just to make sure I said "Nigga" in a mocking tone to refer to blacks and he nodded his head
>>
>>81385546
This would help the west so much. As a male going into primary/intermediate age teaching, the whole field is awash with old left-leaning vagina
>>
Male college instructor here. Teaching stats. Wrapping up my phd. I mentioned this on /pol/ a few months ago and asked for advice on how to teach effectively to make up for bad education standards in other classes. Replies told me that college is for idiots and I should quit my job because I'm probably not smart because I had to go to college to learn things. Thanks /pol/ for the high standards.
>>
>>81390642
dont take it seriously the board is just full of disillusioned people
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.