[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the Ottomans were white. To the left is a pict
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Ayşe-Gülnev-Osmanoğlu-Issue.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Ayşe-Gülnev-Osmanoğlu-Issue.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
Reminder that the Ottomans were white. To the left is a picture of the remnants of the Osman royal family. More White proof can be found at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmano%C4%9Flu_family#Ay.C5.9Fe_G.C3.BClnev_Osmano.C4.9Flu .

Reminder than the British, longtime enemies of the all other Whites and the Jews of western Europe, shattered that empire and put shitskins in charge under theocracies so they could make a few extra shekels. Reminder that most of the troubles in the modern world can be traced back the Brits.

Reminder that the only way the mudslimes will ever stop bothering the rest of the world will be if we allow the reestablishment the Ottoman empire.
>>
Only if the loli gets the throne.
>>
>>81385342
I like the cunny
>>
Wow, really makes you think. I'm a #OttomanOnager now!
>>
File: ottoman.jpg (45 KB, 1034x278) Image search: [Google]
ottoman.jpg
45 KB, 1034x278
>>
true, that's why the greeks are currently the whitest race in the universe, thanks to turkish enrichment.
>>
File: assadBdayCake_2283528k.jpg (95 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
assadBdayCake_2283528k.jpg
95 KB, 858x536
>>81386454
>screencapping your own post
>>
>>81385342
how would they not be white when they all married white women for generations? are you literally retarded? turks are not white, the turkish royal family is and that's the only reason they had an empire that long
>>
>>81386722
I didn't say put Turks in charge you silly subnigger, I said the Ottomans.
>>
>>81386840
>I didn't say put the English in charge I said put the Anglo-Saxons in charge
>>
>be osman
>only breed with greek and slav qt war prostitutes
>500 years later your bloodline is purified while rest of the country is still Arab shitskin
>>
>>81387169
I can't blame him, it is every shitskin's dream to do that it seems.
>>
>>81387165
I was referring to the family comprising the House of Osman. Traditional sandnigger national names come from the ruling dynasty.
>>
>>81387404
... let me get this straight, you want to solve muslim extremism by putting in power a family that tried to conquer europe as long as they existed, ruled a theocracy where the sultan was head of state and religion and are literally responsible for all muslim extremism simply because they raped white women for so long they became white... are you really that stupid?
>>
>>81388312
Could it be worse than what is currently there?

I'd propose recreating Byzantium, but I don't know where to find a white Caesar.
>>
>>81388511
>caesar
byzanthium was ruled by a tzar, and also yes, what you are proposing would be infinitely worse, this way sandpeople are fighting among themselves and are highly unlikely to go full conquer europe mode, the byzanthian royals married into both serbia and bulgaria and their descendants are more than likely white as fuck
>>
File: turkey white.png (331 KB, 485x769) Image search: [Google]
turkey white.png
331 KB, 485x769
>>81385342
>turks
>white
>>
>>81389431
>byzanthium was ruled by a tzar
Tsar is just a mispronounciation of Caesar, as is Czar, Kaiser, Qaisar, ....

>highly unlikely to go full conquer europe mode
What do you think they are doing now.

>>81389663
This image makes me feel bad.
>>
>>81389943
turkcroaches took many white girls as slaves
>>
>>81389663

who bred with butifel melike ?
>>
>>81385342
>Reminder that the Ottomans were white.

No they wern't. Alot of 'white turks' are actually decended from the boys that they stole and turned into jannisaries. Alot of them bred out the roach so to speak, and became the nobility. That...and alot of the greeks left over from when the turks moved in survived. (they were white then)
>>
>>81385342
They're still Muslims though.
>>
>>81385342
>amerifat in charge of history
literally kill yourself
>>
>>81391880
Bulgaria? Is that still a country?
>>
>>81391350
another ugly turkcroach.

Almost all turkcoraches look like Melike and Mehmet
>>
>>81385342
eternal anglo is cancer thats why hitler supported ottoman
>>
File: 1468036580882.jpg (15 KB, 538x538) Image search: [Google]
1468036580882.jpg
15 KB, 538x538
>>81385342
>the Ottomans were white
Leave
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.