[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>recently started college in San Francisco >expect to become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 34
File: sanfrancisco.jpg (43 KB, 380x570) Image search: [Google]
sanfrancisco.jpg
43 KB, 380x570
>recently started college in San Francisco
>expect to become better at writing in my English class
>instead my professor spends every class rambling on about his radical far-left views
>every piece of assigned reading is about racial justice or LGBT issues
>I've actually started secretly recording some of the wacky things he's been spouting off on my Iphone
>so far I have him unironically and in a completely serious tone saying that every Republican wants to bring back slavery and kill gay people
>also constantly mentions the inherent racism of white people and how white Americans should assimilate themselves to immigrants and not the other way around

The funny thing is 90% of my class consists of middle class, privileged Asian kids but our professor is basically teaching them to view themselves as victims and white people as the enemy.

I thought this was just a meme. Are there really no rules to stop college professors from saying insane, opinionated stuff like this? This isn't even a private school, it's a public school for fucks sake.
>>
do you go to city college faggot
>>
File: 1455054934292.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1455054934292.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
Sounds gay. Glad I have trade
>>
>>81385175
Sadly yes.
>>
>>81384974
The KKK is recruiting in San Francisco. Go join them.
>>
File: 1467561669149.jpg (96 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1467561669149.jpg
96 KB, 500x667
>>81384974
>I've actually started secretly recording some of the wacky things he's been spouting off on my Iphone

Do you mind posting some of this? Perhaps on mega or something?

I'd be really interested to see/hear what you're being taught.
>>
>>81384974
How do the asians take it?
>>
It's just a psyop to try and remove Chinese confidence in themselves. Chinese people know they are the best and this cuck wants them to second guess that.
>>
I've been through this, from my experience there's jack shit you can do about it. You can either call him out in class and hope to redpill people and get your grades fucked over or possibly kicked out, lodge a futile complaint, or just keep your head down and focus on getting good grades and getting the fuck out asap. Yes, this is how shit tertiary education (especially non-STEM) is and as a student you've no chance of fixing it.
>>
>San Francisco

There's your problem.
>>
>>81385290
"""'"White People""""" go to state or USF tf you doing your a like unicorn dude
>>
>>81384974
Post it, faggot
>>
Post the Iphone recordings.
>>
>>81384974
Transcribe and post some recordings please, I'd like a laugh
>>
why don't you disagree with him
>>
>>81384974
Bring the videos to his employer.
>>
>>81384974
I went to that school, and sadly your going to hear some fucking wack shit there. Brace yourself anon
>>
File: 1454277325344.png (989 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454277325344.png
989 KB, 900x900
>>81384974
>Gook has a problem with """"""white supremacy""""""" in America
>No doubt doesn't say shit about Asian supremacy, which actually fucking exists, in Asian countries. Or Black Supremacy going on in Africa

Fuck off gook. I hope you get raped to death on your next trip back to Vietnam.
>>
>>81384974
post vids, faggot
>>
>>81385848
I'm going to transfer out of here as soon as I can. I actually live really close to USF

>>81386003
And have him fuck my grades over?

>>81385934
>>81385896
>>81385945
>>81386391
Where can I upload it?

>>81386123
Where'd you transfer to bro?
>>
Asians seem less susceptible to racial agitation than niggers or spics. I think it's just because you're in the shit tier bay area, where marxist ideology runs rampant.
>>
>>81384974
/pol/ is always right

welcome to the team
>>
>>81386512
Vocaroo
>>
This is nothing.

My university is pretty racist in a white supremacy way, so you should feel at home there. However, they are therefore super big in the feminist department.

I'm not shitting. I study art and we go to museums a lot with the class. There is this completely crazy lecturer who spews feminist shit wherever she goes. She recently told the entire group in a loud voice, in the middle of the fucking museum, that Armor (mythic figure) is penetrating/raping women with his arrows.

Universities have nothing to do with education. They are just exclusion mechanisms to ensure the white middle/upper class can inherit their socio-economic status to their children. It's full of insane people.
>>
OP see through their scheme... don't grow up to argue and whine with idiots. Do something good for the world and quit english, and pursue a career in engineering, science, technology
>>
>>81384974
Report him to the accreditation society. If the college faces loosing its accreditation for """teaching""" unaccredited material, his ass will be fired before he can even scream racism.
>>
>>81384974

Yo if you are for real send that shit to Breitbart, guaranteed front page article. The alt right memers over there love talking about this stuff and it will end up going viral like all the other wacky liberal college shit they feature.
>>
>>81386178
The professor is a gay white dude

>>81385636
>>81386518
Funny thing is they don't even give a shit. Every time he talks about racial justice and LGBT stuff it's only the one black student and a few white cucks replying and agreeing with him. The Asians only care about getting good grades
>>
>>81384974

Somebody goes to CCSF.

I was pretty liberal but being around those libcucks are what began my redpill.
>>
>>81386787
>Funny thing is they don't even give a shit.

Chinks are literally too practical for this kind of stuff.

"What you want me to say for A? Okay good, I say that."
>>
>>81386512
>Where can I upload it?

https://mega.nz/

or

https://uploadfiles.io/
>>
File: twin-cities.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
twin-cities.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>81386787
A lot of Asians here in St. Paul too, but if you've looked at the mugshots of the people arrested for blocking I-94 last weekend, none of them are Asian.

I can't tell if that means Asians aren't influenced by the jew, or that they are soulless husks of humans who really don't give a shit about anything but "the hive", akin to the ant colony.
>>
OP, just put your phone up to a laptop speaker and have it on Vocaroo
>>
>>81387265
People tend to be influence by their personal experiences more.
>>
White are nig of Asians.

the enemy of Asians is not wrong.
>>
Okay guys here's a snipet from his latest rant:

https://uploadfiles.io/6add101

I'm going to try vocaroo in class next time.
>>
I had a pol sci 101 prof at SMC tell the class that if anyone records him, he will press charges and work to have you expelled.
>>
>>81384974
Nothing you can do except make a complaint. Also see if you can find anyone who agrees with you and have them do it too. If the guy isn't teaching anything and is really just there to indoctrinate students into social justice they might do something. Let them know that you are going to transfer because of it. They probably won't do anything but they will care a bit more if they think that one professor is responsible for you wanting to leave.
>>
>>81387921
spot the korean proxy
>>
>>81384974

Expose it online, will help our cause more
>>
>>81387265
Really? No mugshots of Hmong people?

I guess the arrests of Hmong are only when they do something to other ethnic groups. They probably keep the Hmong on Hmong shit low key and deal with it themselves.
>>
>>81388414
Sounds like a faggot in his early 20s. I'm somewhat doubtful some idiot would be allowed to sit and rant like this a whole year in a literature class. My guess is that it's fake in order trigger people.
>>
>>81384974
>>I've actually started secretly recording some of the wacky things he's been spouting off on my Iphone
This is the correct thing to do
>>
>>81389404

He's openly gay and in his 40's. And yes this is literally all he does. Even when we are talking about course material it's no different since all the material he picks is far-left political stuff about LGBT, race issues.

I'm going to keep recording and maybe turn this into a compilation. It would be pretty cool if Breitbart or someone ends up showing interest
>>
File: 1467577613728.jpg (113 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467577613728.jpg
113 KB, 960x1280
>>81388414
Good work, keep it up. Keep recording, keep posting. It's best if you can prop of the phone covertly and record the speakers if possible, otherwise, stick to audio recordings and compress to AAC for spoken word.

Have any more snippets to share?
>>
>>81386696
Have you ever heard of tenure?
>>
sounds like an easy A

just play along. classes don't last that long anyway; it'll be over before you know it
>>
>>81386518
Asians SJWs are pretty bad. They are basically white SJWs plus they hate asian men and actively campaign for asian men not to be considered POC. Seriously.
>>
>>81387875
Yes, but the notion of those born within a certain group, even outside of their larger collective, having a similar understanding of the world around them seems to linger.

>>81389236
I work at a place where half the staff is Hmong. The worst I ever hear about is idiots getting arrested for racing their ricers cars and an occasional DUI. They don't really start too much shit, considering most are at least a foot shorter than everyone else.
>>
>>81384974
Yep, the modern college is nothing but a marxist brainwashing reeducation center, that fools pay money to attend.
>>
>>81389959
>It would be pretty cool if Breitbart or someone ends up showing interest

You are in a unique position with a high-potential opportunity. If you are smart about this, get some quality video recordings, organize them, and host them online, I'm sure it would get picked up by a larger media outlet.
>>
>>81384974
>San Franciso

What did you expect?
>>
>>81384974
Have you got any laws against hatespeech? this would be considered as racism, separatism and radical extremism in Russia.
>>
>>81384974
Take a class with Linda Bacon.

She's the world expert on Health At Every Size.
>>
>>81390567
>this would be considered as racism, separatism and radical extremism in Russia.

Yup, you are in Russia, alright.
>>
>>81390278
In my conjectural opinion, it seems like the Asian SJWs above anyone else are the ones most likely to harbor latent sexual fetishes revolving around racial tension.
>>
>>81384974
OP, do you have a way we can follow your progress as you continue to record and post things?
>>
>>81384974
>whites fall
>chinks colonize apefrica and enslave the niggers
>chink business goes big
>Jews rule Europe and america, chinks rule Asia and Africa.
never trust the chink, dont listen on what he says, they are the jews of asia and views all non chinks as subhuman like jews sees the goy.
>>
>>81389959
>He's openly gay and in his 40's. And yes this is literally all he does. Even when we are talking about course material it's no different since all the material he picks is far-left political stuff about LGBT, race issues.
OK, well if this is true, God bless.

Might I suggest to finish his class before you make the material available online.

Also, please write a paper so fucking ridiculously SJW that it seems like a parody and get an A on it. Post it along with the material as evidence the dude is fucking insane. (Impossible task as you are white and will autimatically be deducted at least a grade)
>>
File: 35023860236.jpg (64 KB, 642x449) Image search: [Google]
35023860236.jpg
64 KB, 642x449
>>81387265
How do you not know of Benjanun Sriduangkaew or the legion of SEAmonkeys involved in SJ? Or even that attention whore Suey Park?
I think the only protection for Asians from the cancer is personal, earned success.
>>
>>81386512
Coward
>>
File: Cl7fCxNUkAAfdID.jpg (25 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
Cl7fCxNUkAAfdID.jpg
25 KB, 720x479
As an Indian

I respect the white man

Do you know why?
Because we, along with a good deal of the rest of the world, would be backward ass savages, moreso than some of us are now.

So anytime I see a fellow Asian hating on the white man, I really hate said Asian.

Not to mention a lot of the Asian girls I know want the white dick or are butt blasted Asian men like me are dicking white girls.
>>
>>81390781
r/asianmasculinity are more obsessed with white dick than the SJWs that are actually fucking them over, so for them it is probably true
>>
>>81390567
Nah man, Free Speech is guaranteed under the US constitution. No laws concerning speech at all, other than that it's protected.

Your flag reminds me that I haven't gotten past chapter two in my Russian studies, and I started a few months ago. Procrastination is bad.
>>
Chinese people had great societies. The communist government is pretty shit but you guys were the first to make guns while Europians were shooting bows and Africans were chucking spears. You gous lead the way to medicine with herbs that worked while the rest of the world was dying at 25. China was never colonized by a white man because of their powerful armys. Chinese people are great and these professors want to put you on the same level as porch monkeys while balming whites. It's pathetic.
>>
>>81384974
English class will teach you nothing. Do the requirements and get out with a respectable stem degree. If you care about English, read a variety of writing closely, and critically self-examine why it's effective. Read Orwell's Politics And The English Language and get that he's telling you that morality is predicated on linguistic clarity because linguistic clarity has to do with ideation.
>>
>>81386512
>Where can I upload it?
http://rgho.st/ is in Russian but it plays mp3, uploads are up to 100MB.
>>
>>81390992
I know of them, but they certainly aren't as prominent as SJWs of other races. Suey Park especially, since she has dropped the confrontational shtick, started going to church, and got a white boyfriend. That was a year ago though, so maybe she changed back.
>>
>>81391106
Chinese society did however get subverted by the Brits during the Opium Wars, so you could make the argument that they did get "colonized" economically. But yeah, everything went to shit when they tried out communism.
>>
File: 4d6.gif (3 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
3 KB, 452x523
>>81386787
>white
>>
>>81384974
POST VIDEOS FAGGGGGG
>>
>>81390567
Plenty have already tried
The kikes and commies have the legal system so tied up that every times it's been tried in court they file it under an "attempt to silence free speech and break the first amendment" and tell whomever files it to fuck off.
It's getting to the point where killing them would actually be easier than fixing the system itself and that's pretty fucking sad
>>
>>81390347
You don't have to be very tall if you have a gun. Guarantee you that all the Hmong you work with have a least one male member of their family in a gang. And at least another male, over the age of fifty, who currently has more than one wife.

Seriously, ask any of your Hmong co-workers:

"Do any of your uncles, or even your dad, have a Second Wife"?
>>
>>81386572
My school teacher was feminist, she told us men are the weak sex, not men. I don't remember her arguments but I remember we told her "What about physical strength and menstruation"? We just discussed it and laughed at her.
>>
>>81391663
You think it's a joke; almost every White kid at my school is either Jewish or an athlete.
>>
>>81391046
>/r/asianmasculinity
its a reddit for insecure asians and closet homosexual asians, its basically an asian /r9k/ knockoff
>>
>>81391070
>Free Speech is guaranteed under the US constitution
This is different. He's paying for an English class, not a liberal politics class. It's fraud.
>>
>>81384974
Last fall I took a business/technical writing class as an elective, and the professor was pretty much /pol/ incarnate. He would spend the entire 50 minutes talking about racial crime statistics, Asian hookers, or about how awful the women's studies department was. For instance, he would say something along the lines of, "You know, some of the most advanced societies in human history were built on the concept of racial inequality. Many people in the English department believe that accepting basic statistics makes you a bad person. But facts don't care about your feelings! Our educational system has been broken ever since it stopped requiring Greek philosophy and logic classes in the 'reforms' of the 1960's." All the while, we were supposed to be writing memos or something.

I was his favorite student by far.
>>
>>81391639
This is exaggerrated. Chinese legal thinking is that power was its own justification and they handle pleasure by completely abstaining or full degeneracy. Were Chinese to sell opium to other Chinese, as happened, the result would be the same, as it was. The British defeated the Chinese because of Han racial supremacist tunnel vision, not magic powders.
>>
>>81391849
One guy from Burma said he had two wives. I really don't care about that though. I'm more forgiving of straight polygamy than I am of homosexuality.
>>
>>81391979
How the Hell did he stay employed? Was he tenured?
>>
>>81386178
The lefty professors are to blame. They spread their retarded ideology to every minority.
>>
>>81391979
Damn what school?
>>
>>81390908

I'll record more stuff with vocaroo this week, I'll wait to compile everything until I'm done with his class. Until then I'll keep posting more of his ramblings on /pol/

In the future I'll put "city college of san francisco" into the subject line of my threads so you can find them in the catalog or archive.
>>
File: map.jpg (211 KB, 1363x838) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
211 KB, 1363x838
>>
File: Map_General_American.svg.png (130 KB, 894x583) Image search: [Google]
Map_General_American.svg.png
130 KB, 894x583
>>
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26 KB, 225x224
>>81385290
gotta transfer to a rural college my nigga. no one bothers to give a shit
>>
File: thumb.jpg (15 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
15 KB, 245x245
Pay close attention. I've got you covered, OP!
>>
>>81391745
here
>>81388414

That's all for now. Most of my recordings are too long to upload and I need to edit and sort out the good stuff first. I'll make more threads this week
>>
>>81392294
>MIT in New Jersey
Uh...
>>
File: University_of_Nebraska_seal.png (58 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
University_of_Nebraska_seal.png
58 KB, 240x240
>>
>>81388414
This is an instant redpill for anybody in that class who isn't already a fucking lunatic
>>
File: 1b.jpg (2 MB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
1b.jpg
2 MB, 3300x2550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjuweJ-g-AQ
>>
>>81390766
One nationalist was punished for jewdophobia then he reported a muslim girl who was telling Muslims on social media to stop celebrating haram holydays and she was punished too. Labour IIRC. It's a new law,
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1308x813) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1308x813
http://krautchan.net/wk/thread-14833.html
>>
File: images.jpg (25 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25 KB, 225x225
>>
>>
>>81391968
Oh, gotcha. Eating some Chinese takeout, so I'm not 100% paying attention to stuff right now.
>>
File: nebraskyenglish.png (43 KB, 452x368) Image search: [Google]
nebraskyenglish.png
43 KB, 452x368
>>
Did OP deliver?
>>
>>81392434
Prob mean NJIT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivP1qYG_tLw
>>
>>81384974

>ow white Americans should assimilate themselves to immigrants and not the other way around

Jews want us to rape and murder

No surprises here
>>
>>81392720
Strategic Command (High Command) and the University of Nebraska are what is relevant.
>>
File: 1403114646286.png (58 KB, 274x200) Image search: [Google]
1403114646286.png
58 KB, 274x200
>>81384974
>College in San Francisco
Gee who woulda thought
>>
>>81392715
This is seriously no better than niggers with their astrology. Please stop using the alignment of celestial bodies to make an argument.
>>
File: Blaze it niggers.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Blaze it niggers.gif
1 MB, 800x800
>>81384974
Defend your life and your mind without hesitation.
>>
File: pepe_wins.png (480 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
pepe_wins.png
480 KB, 620x413
>>81391979

I once took a political science class taught by a TA that I'm certain was a /pol/lock. The class was basically just students debating and discussing current events. He would sarcastically say stuff like "Oy vey" and "We must protect our greatest ally" whenever Israel was brought up.

I took this course a few months after the Zimmerman trial ended. Naturally that was a discussion topic one day and at the end of the class he said "I guess you just can't flim flam the Zim Zam."
>>
File: Judiasm in China.jpg (723 KB, 1474x1309) Image search: [Google]
Judiasm in China.jpg
723 KB, 1474x1309
>>81384974
>>81391106
Let me give you the tl;dr version of what happened to China.

>Rome expands in many directions, starts to look toward Persia.
>Persians realize that if they sit around Rome will take them.
>Persians make deal with Jews to start conflicts all over the Roman Empire.
>Jews massacre Romans in many outposts and eat them. Especially in Jerusalem. That pisses off Rome.
>Now you know why Rome spent 2 years building a ramp to take Masada.
>Half the Jews involved in the massacre of Romans realized that Rome was going to come looking for them.
>They left for India. They swept down and took a few provinces that had a LOT of beautiful temples with gold and diamonds and other jewels.
>This is where the jews started handing out gold and consolidating their power from massacring Hindus in India and stealing their gold/diamonds/jewels.
>Chinese at that time were a very advanced race of people. They built HUGE ships and were sailing all over the place.
>Jews met up with some Chinese sailors and offered them jewels and gold to return to China and take them with them.
>Group met with the Emperor and convinced him that the rest of the world were savage barbarians that would kill him.
>Jews convinced Chinese to look inward. They destroyed all their beautiful ships, destroyed the plans and murdered the sailors and admirals that came with it so they could never make those again.
>Chinese Emperor then believed that this would keep them safe. Jews started to intermarry and became the Mandarin class which throttled China with their laws.
>They also became the trading class and helped other Jews (from India and England) set up shop in China.
>Funded the Opium Wars and made vast sums of money.
>Decided they didn't want the Emperor anymore so they took the sons of rich jews (like a certain Rothschild son that became dictator of China) and sent them to Paris to become educated.
>China has been dealing with this secret jew class for a long time. So now you know
>>
>>81392231
I don't wanna get him in trouble, so I won't say. But it's a school in Illinois.

>>81392176
I dunno lol. It was a really easy class, so I think he flew under the radar. I once told him I was Lutheran, and immediately he want, "You know, Martin Luther wasn't so fond of the Jews." It almost seemed like he was prying. I didn't really have a response, but I was cracking up inside about it. For the record, the guy was of German descent... he definitely wasn't Jewish. I'm not accusing him of being a Nazi or anything like that, but he was pretty far right.
>>
>>81386647
What? English class is required
>>
>>81387265
Alittle of both. This whole "Hive" meme is hilarious to me though. You know Asian hate each other more than anything right? You'll never see Koreans and Chinese mix together. Asians only care about success.
>>
>>81392976
Ancestral Nebraska can still be found using the Nebra Sky Disk. It stretches to central Canada.

The other native name for Nebraska is Nebraski. Very sharp ancient Germans kept this area properly labelled for thousands of years. Both of these names mean "of Nebra" in modern slavic and proto-european languages.

They settled here, in the geopolitical center, eons ago. Their wisdom is unending, guiding us even to this day.

4,000 years or more in the past, they predicted where the American Accent would come from.

Their wisdom will continue to guide us.

Nebraskan Nationalism is National Socialism.

It is our nation and our continent. We are the Kings of this continent just like the Queen Ant lives in the center of the ant hill.
>>
>>81388414

>Go to university they said
>Faggot aren't harming our children they said
>Faggots are so delusional they support immigration of the ones they would butcher them horribly
>>
File: fujikko.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fujikko.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>81384974

the average asian american is doing better than the average american white.

if you're an asian american, you have no reason to complain about white supremacy and white people. i also noticed that's mostly like asian americans who act all sjw-ish. I think they adopted it from blacks or something. asians in their own countries don't do that "it's the white man's fault my life sucks"
>>
>>81384974
>Are there really no rules to stop college professors from saying insane, opinionated stuff like this?
Yes, there are rules professors have to follow, but he just happens to be on the right side this time
>>
Take the Old School route, OP.

Draw parallels between the Heartland of America and the Heartland of Europe.

They go on for light-years.
>>
>>81393349
I want whatever it is you're smoking
>>
>>81384974
Please keep recording, and then upload to youtube: "English Class at _____ Highlights reel"

When you post it, don't write a big diatribe, just find the most overwhelming contradiction and say something simple, unarguable, and succinct.
>>
>>81386572
>Universities have nothing to do with education.
God damn this is the only factual thing I've read in the past decade.
>>
File: 2d.jpg (327 KB, 1024x618) Image search: [Google]
2d.jpg
327 KB, 1024x618
>>81393662
You thought Nazis were all hunted down? America has an entire state controlled by Nazis. We even have an ancient, mythical, magical connection to Saxony.

>blackshirt
>a member of a fascist organization, in particular.
>(in Italy) a member of a paramilitary group founded by Mussolini.
>(in Nazi Germany) a member of the SS.

Ask your questions on the German weapons board at http://krautchan.net/wk/thread-14833.html
>>
File: 1440314254180.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1440314254180.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>81384974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk
>>
>>81384974
>San Fagcisco Gay Area

Found your problem.
>>
>>81393929
This.

Mass upload them to Youtube and let people redpill themselves.
>>
>>81393501
But I've heard that's the same for blacks too. Black international students just get on with work whereas its the black americans who have the massive victim complex. My uni in the UK was pretty boring and didn't have much political scene so I haven't got a good example, but the black internationals I came across really didn't seem like the type of people who would engage in demonstrations. They were just focused on work/getting grades.
>>
File: asuka.jpg (258 KB, 852x1280) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
258 KB, 852x1280
>right wingers actually think college professors are responsible for the left-wing indoctrination of the youth

I think people become left-wing due to peer pressure and not because of indoctrination. They have no intelligence to think independently so they have their friends think for them. The same is probably the case when it comes to some people on the right. A lot of cuck libertarians who were left-leaning in 2008 are all of a sudden alt-right anti-feminist anti-liberal right-wingers. They change their views based on the trends in the conservative movement. liberals do the same thing. it's a weird phenomenon found among humans.
>>
>>81384974
Are you a liberal arts major? If so, you brought this on yourself and this is what you get. That and no job prospects once you graduate. But seriously, this is pretty much what you can expect to deal with at most institutions in the country, and pretty much all public ones (outside of maybe Texas and the deep south).

If you're a math/sciences/tech major, you just keep your head down to get through the handful of mandatory humanities classes. Give the professors something vaguely like what you think they want to hear, you'll get a C (or a B if you're a good enough bullshitter), and move on. Whatever you do, don't challenge them: you can't win and it's not worth the trouble.

>>81384974
>Are there really no rules to stop college professors from saying insane, opinionated stuff like this?
If they have tenure, then no. They are absolutely, 100% untouchable.

Even if they don't have tenure, no one is going to stop them unless they hold conservative/right-wing views. The rules don't exist for liberals: they exist to protect liberals. This is, if anything, MORE true at public institutions than private ones.

Like I said, just keep your head down. I wouldn't have survived four years if I hadn't. If you're a liberal arts major, and committed to that route, then seriously look into transferring to somewhere that's not full of batshit communists, because if you try to fly under the radar for four years you WILL be outed eventually, unless you burn yourself out first.
>>
>>81395260
I think people become left-wing because it's ego-driven and being right-wing isn't as obviously a good idea.
>>
File: 2016-07-16 19.21.58.jpg (146 KB, 380x570) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-16 19.21.58.jpg
146 KB, 380x570
>>81384974
>>
>>81396100

i would probably cream pie in average looking asian ass desu
>>
>>81396527

cream pie her average*
>>
>>81395260
>I think people become left-wing due to peer pressure and not because of indoctrination.
It's a little of column A, a little of column B. What the relative balance is is hard to say, and probably depends on the individual case.

Peer pressure is definitely a major factor, but there's no disputing that the school system (especially the public schools) teach history, literature, the arts, and even the sciences in a way that is very much reflective of center-left ideology (not to go so far as calling it "brainwashing"). The natural tendency to rebel as a teenager then tends to send them either further left, or to the right, but the left is more attractive given their formation and this brings peer pressure into play.

When I got to college, as someone with conservative views (and I was far less right-wing then than now), I came under serious negative pressure from the people I lived with because of it. They couldn't even comprehend that anyone would freely choose the positions I held, and were insistent that I'd been completely brainwashed by my parents.

I could only laugh at that, given that my parents have significant disagreements with each other, and I have significant disagreements with both of them. If anything, I'm usually the one that eventually convinces them that I'm right.
>>
>>81395148
Because they worked hard to get there and could handle the work.
>The black students, unable to compete on even terms in the study of law, inevitably will seek other means to achieve recognition and self-expression.
>First, agitation to change the environment
>Demands will be made for elimination of competition, reduction in standards of performance,
>Second, it seems probable that this group will seek personal satisfaction and public recognition by aggressive conduct
http://reason.com/blog/2016/05/19/how-race-based-admissions-fuel-political
>>
>>81393348

That mainly applies to mainland chinese, and recent chinese immigrants.
>>
>>81386647
But engineering, science, and technology is arguably responsible for the current state of the world, and why the average human is incredibly fragile. Technology makes us too comfortable, and it makes us forget how to live life without it. The STEM world is responsible for our hot new APPS, privacy invading tracking ( to make sure you see the ads YOU want to see (^; ), smart-phone addiction, social media brain death, self-driving cars, privacy-invading analytic systems on cars that could someday be used to force you to use self-driving cars (Onstar), computing systems used on Wall Street that play a major role in complicating an already fucked system; nearly every single thing we bitch about on here is the work of some smug STEM graduates.

It's still vitally important to our infrastructure, don't get me wrong, but to isolate it as the only career path of value is a going little far considering how much damage it can cause. I think society could very much use traditionally inspired literature (how many novels from the past 20 years are as worthy of celebration as the "classic literature" taught in school?), and if one felt they needed a masters in English in order to achieve that then they should by all means pursue it (knowing the risks of course). I'm probably not one to talk since I found college absolutely revolting after my second year and went trade apprenticeship, but seeing engineering/tech constantly advertised as beneficial and good kinda grinds my ass, despite how important it is right now.
>>
>>81393348
>>81398713

The "hive" thing is hilarious to me too because it's based on such a cartoon understanding of asian collectivist culture and extrapolating the behavior/tendencies of recent waves of chinese immigrants to asians as a whole. They're heavily a phenomenon of modern mainland china, which has undergone an incredible number of horrors these past couple of centuries- even beyond communism- which has fostered a breathtaking level of amorality among the modern chinese, and allowed the most cut-throat, status-driven people to thrive.
>>
Post recordings
>>
>>81392501
whats up nebraskafag

UNL here
>>
File: 1.jpg (71 KB, 380x570) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
71 KB, 380x570
>asian thread
>degenerates into chink thread
>>
>>81398818
Different anon here.

>But engineering, science, and technology is arguably responsible for the current state of the world
Most technology is of itself neutral, not god or bad. It can be used profitably, or badly.

A lot of the blame by the evils wrought by misused technology is more the fault of marketing departments and corporate executives, than of engineers.

>I think society could very much use traditionally inspired literature
I wholeheartedly agree.

>(how many novels from the past 20 years are as worthy of celebration as the "classic literature" taught in school?)
Or even the last century. Unfortunately, that's all they teach anymore in many schools.

>and if one felt they needed a masters in English in order to achieve that then they should by all means pursue it (knowing the risks of course).
The problem is that there are very few institutions where a getting a masters in English is going to help you do any such thing.

My personal opinion is that we have far, FAR too many colleges and universities and that far too many people attend them. The result is that no real prestige attaches to the degrees anymore. Nor should it, because they are far too easy to earn (it's really only a question of money and motivation if you have at least average intelligence, and it's even easier if you are a female of a minority, regardless of your intelligence or work ethic).
>>
>>81400634
>we have far, FAR too many colleges and universities and that far too many people attend them

As the son of a somewhat redpilled philosophy professor I assure you he and others wholeheartedly agree
>>
OP post recordings so /pol/ can spread it as propaganda
>>
>>81401931
As in the "Look-at-this-horseshit" of propaganda, to clarify
>>
>the single most ""privileged'" race complaining

lmao, wonder what kind of mental gymnastics go into victimizes a group of people with the lowest crime rates, highest paying jobs, and being the most sexually appealing behind only white women.
>>
File: 1312751385783.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1312751385783.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
>college
>in california
>ever

just kill yourself already and spare the police the trouble
>>
>>81384974
>Asians in America get shot by police less than white people
>Asians in America do less crime than white people
>Asians in America are richer than white people

>muh white privilege
>>
>>81384974
>going to SF

no pity for 4 u
>>
>>81395148
>Be me in Bus class
>Met some black dude straight from some west-african country
>Mentions his dad owns a factory
>Mentions his dream is to go back to his own country as an entrepreneur
>Had some special job title in mind, gist of it was starting business to improve the local economy rather than solely turn a profit

Pretty cool dude all around.
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.