[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkey Coup Failure Diagnosis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I really don't understand how the turkish military screwed this up so bad.

They had F-16's right?

All they had to do was wait for Erdogan to come back, then shoot down his plane while he tried to land.

Easy as pie.

What went wrong?
>>
>>81381220
It was a false flag for Erdocuck to secure power and purge elements of the military and judiciary that would oppose him
>>
>>81381220
It was fucking staged.
>>
it's probably a false flag.

a plane is literally the worst place to fucking be when there's rogue falcons flying around.

all they had to do was introduce his airframe to AIM-9M sidewinder and it's ggwp.
>>
>>81381220
It was a small faction within the military that tried to stage the coup, not the entire military.
>>
>>81381220

This was a false flag, a real coup would be much more interesting with the foreign powers interested in taking advantage of the situation.

I wouldn't be surprised if brief conflict between Russia and the U.S. took place behind the scenes and Russia got BTFO leading to this result.
>>
Basically America got cucked as usual. King nigger set to appease the Muslim scum as usual
>>
As you said , those f16 would know that erdokuk was in a plane , so obviously it s a false flag
>>
>>81381220

it was only a faction of the military and probably a false flag anyway

one of their helicopters got shot down by an f-16 from loyalist forces
>>
>>81383642

I mean, we on /pol/ were able to figure what plane he was in ourselves. It shouldn't have been hard for a planned coup to figure it out.
>>
Erdogan did fake coup. Now he making real coup whole army arrested, 3000 lawyer in jail. in street isis lovers cutting us alah akbar on speakers, ima army person no body called me for coup but now isis lovers nearby on army area still waiting for coup with usa support. New islamic shit state rising here.
>>
so what now in turkey?
>>
>>81386181
So Istanbul won't be Constantine anytime soon?
>>
>>81386181
>islamist stages his own coup under a false flag to eliminate enemies and others who would be a stumbling block to his agenda
>does he need to arrest the majority of the military, because they have an oath to their country? NOPE LOL only a handful go for it
>the biggest bloc arrested is (((lawyers)))
>three-fucking-thousand of them
even in an arab trashcan the leftist shitbirds who ruin everything are the same type of people, same profession

gg based ergometer dan
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>81381220

It was a fake coudeta designed to give him the political capital to exterminate his rivals. Most of the "troops" where just told it was a training excersize. They thought that was the case up untill they where being stripped and thrown off bridges.
>>
Nothing went wrong. This "coup" was the sultan's Reichstag fire.
>>
File: erdogan.jpg (165 KB, 600x541) Image search: [Google]
erdogan.jpg
165 KB, 600x541
That coup was never supposed to succeed though it succeeded in what it was supposed to do.

>stages fake military coup
>gets into plane and flies in circles somewhere while making fake emergency asylum calls to Germany and the UK
>returns after fake coup is stopped
>first thing he does is to fire 2700 judges

What an ingenious political move. He knew that coup would only solidify the already strong support of his supporters meaning it would strengthen his position. He fires 2700 judges with the claim that they were somehow involved in this treacherous coup. Who chooses and appoints the new judges? Who wants to control the judicial system by implementing people he knows think like him and that won't question his orders? People he can control. Who? The president. Pic related is the president.

That entire coup was just a loud smoke bomb so he could replace 2700 judges without anybody seriously questioning him.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.