[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone actually dumb enough to believe that the biggest beneficiary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: shillary.png (316 KB, 624x631) Image search: [Google]
shillary.png
316 KB, 624x631
Is anyone actually dumb enough to believe that the biggest beneficiary of Citizens United wants to overturn that decision?
>>
What is Citizens United about?

Sounds like nationalism to me.
>>
>>81380971
>Hillary Clinton just pledged to introduce a Constitutional Amendment to overturn Citizens United
That's actually a perfect promise to make. She can do exactly that risk free, it would have a 0% chance of every being ratified.
>>
haha what a joke
and democrats will believe this
>>
>>81380971
How does she benefit from it? IIRC, it was actually struck down in the suit brought by the people prohibited from showing the Hillary movie a few months before an election.

>>81381175
Basically said part of free speech is spending money for said speech which had been limited by campaign finance reform laws.
>>
>>81380971
Citizens United tends to benefit Republicans more than Democrats, in most circumstances.

Clinton has likewise voted for campaign finance reform before, during her time in the Senate.

Also, Citizens United v. FEC involved an anti-Hillary film broadcast by the conservative Citizens United which violated previous campaign finance laws, so this is personal to her.
>>
>>81381730
I didn't get that, sorry. Could you rephrase the explanation?
>>
>>81380971
What are the chances this bitch is going to run with cuck sanders?
>>
>>81380971
>pandering to the lowest common denominator.
The President is not mentioned in the Constitutional amendment process at all.
>>
>>81382683
endorsement didn't go well so I doubt it

she's kinda retarded though, so maybe she will try it
>>
Despite Hillary being so comfy with Wall Street, I feel like the Democrats are better positioned to do something about money in our politics than the GOP. In order for the GOP to get on board with public funding of campaigns they're going to have to get screwed in an election like the Democrats did in '00.
>>
>>81384737
>endorsement didn't go well so I doubt it
I could see that having an impact either way. Either she drops Bernie and his platform like a sack of bricks, or she doubles down on pandering to his crowd by making him her VP.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.