[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do chinks love to shit in public places so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Must be an asian thing I guess. It's like "Toilet" and "Cleanliness" are forbidden words in their retarded ching-chong language.

http://shanghaiist.com/2015/10/05/chinese_tourist_burberry_bicester_village.php
>>
Nasty
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>literally saw this exact post yesterday word for word
>it was a south korean flag, now brazilian
Original thread: >>81353235
>>
>>81379124

>shitting ON the bag and nit IN it

my mind boggles sometimes
>>
Very few public bathrooms in china. Really, Its a fucking nightmare. If yiu do find one it will be an hour line and an absolute mess. people are also peasants and just let their kid go on the ground,because lol
>>
>>81379124
>Brazil
>Complaining about cleanliness
top kek
>>
>>81379589
SHITTING
>>
>>81380054
Oh shit screen capture this
>>
>>81379124
don't knock it until you try it Huehue
>>
this is an old article and copypasta but I'll bite. I ride the train with southern Chinese immigrants all the time. they are absolute peasant trash with little brains and they have no self-awareness or manners. zombies basically. and I'm pretty sure many are here illegally or through immigration scams.
>>
>>81380758
Don't know how to screen capture. I am a legit retard.
Sorry anon.
>>
Ching chongs get toomuch credit around here.

They are basically monkeys incapable of shame. They arent far out of the jungle. Their lifestyle would still be climbing trees to gather fruit if it weren't for the influence of whites.

Thats why their cities came up so quickly and are so well designed. They are over compensating for how primitive they are so they hire white european architects and city planners to design them places to live which are then built on the cheap by monkey labor force. But you can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey which results in monkey asians shitting on the streets of modern cities.

Does that answer your question?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (106 KB, 1342x512) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
106 KB, 1342x512
>>81380758
>>
>>81379124
Blueberries give me the shits too
>>
>>81379124
So, wait. The UK goes and colonizes India 200 years ago, and now people are coming to them and shitting in their streets... and those people are chinese?

>India colony
>Hong Kong colony
>English designated pooing invaders

It's like pottery.
>>
>>81380054

I thought it was generally accepted that psyops bots were posting here and everywhere? China is the luke-warm enemy at the moment.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.