[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Mike Pence ? Is he racist enough for us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Mikepence.jpg (72 KB, 459x640) Image search: [Google]
Mikepence.jpg
72 KB, 459x640
>legalise discrimination against LGBT folk in Indiana
>tried to criminalise abortion
>hates refugees and Muslims. Tried to ban refugees from Indiana
> Tried to ban undocumented migrants from hospitals in Indiana

Seems to check out
>>
3 out of 4 ain't bad
>>
File: Klan.png (935 KB, 1352x578) Image search: [Google]
Klan.png
935 KB, 1352x578
>>81375788
>hates refugees and Muslims. Tried to ban refugees from Indiana
>Tried to ban undocumented migrants from hospitals in Indiana
I haven't really done any research on him but he seems like a cool guy if that's true and accurate
>>
>>81375788
>Conserving liberalism from 15 years ago is ultra conservative because cucks lose ground just that fast
>>
What's that thing that looks like the EU flag?
>>
>>81375788
Memes already?

Lawd have mercy.
>>
>>81375788
>being a Christian is conservative
When will this meme die? Christian church has interracial marriages, embraces open borders, fucks little kids, involved in all kinds of cults and international crime and sends money to Jews.

Pointless, simply declare them mentally ill like in past and give them treatment or/and don't employ them at key positions.

>tried to criminalise abortion
Why? Too many niggers/Indians/Mexicans as it is and too many children with bad parents who grow up into crime.

>Tried to ban refugees from Indiana
Don't care what he tried, rather what he did.

> Tried to ban undocumented migrants from hospitals in Indiana
Don't care what he tried, rather what he did.
>>
>>81375788
NIMBLE
>>
>>81375788
none of those things are a race
>>
>>81375788
Over exageration: The Post

t. A Hoosier
>>
>>81378002
EU stole Indiana's flag.
>>
>Liberals believe its the moral equality of the holocaust to have whites living amongst white people, and governing themselves

traitors, all of em
>>
File: 206.png (149 KB, 232x345) Image search: [Google]
206.png
149 KB, 232x345
>>81375788
>"unrealistically" ultra-conservative

What did they mean by this?

How does one become a "realistic" ultra-conservative?
>>
>>81375788
>racist
>not a single one of your meme arrows mention anything racist
Closest would be "refugees" or illegals, but none of these are a race. Illegals should be banned from the country, not just hospitals.
And yes, he tried to fight the good fight against killing unborn babies.
I like him more than Trump desu.
>>
File: ofchampions.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
ofchampions.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
Meanwhile you Photoshop his face over that of Robert Byrd. Beloved friend and mentor of Hillary Clinton. Last time i checked Trump doesn't kiss klansman
>>
Seems like a dumb pick for Trump; don't get me wrong, guy sounds like everyone's wet dream (even mine) but that might make him lose potential voters.
>>
>>81375788
>>legalise discrimination against LGBT folk in Indiana
>>hates refugees and Muslims. Tried to ban refugees from Indiana

honestly these aren't a big deal
>>
File: 1467423395170.jpg (41 KB, 389x379) Image search: [Google]
1467423395170.jpg
41 KB, 389x379
Sorry lads, but you are kidding yourself if you think there are enough angry, racist white people left in the USA to elect him.
>>
>>81375788
HOOOOOOOOOOOOSIER REPORTING IN

FAGGOTS AND MUSLIMS BTFO
ADD NIGGERS AS WELL
>>
>>81378002
Those cuck stole our flag
>>
>>81380262
> Last time i checked Trump doesn't kiss klansman
He should though

I love the Klan
>>
3 billion surplus reporting in
>>
>>81379165
Most of that discrimination stuff is unconstitutional in America so they got struck down in federal courts.
>>
He's a fucking veep, I don't really care. Good enough I guess.
>>
>>81375788
I fucking love indiana.

But Indiana fought for the north and we don't care much for the southies so the pic is not accurate.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.